All Comments on 'My Wife's Photo Session'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my wife

Wish that had been my wife, when she was young and beautiful.

Bogey3Bogey3about 11 years ago
Got me hard!

Wow. Loved the story ... hope it was true. Looking forward to next installment. So hot to have your wife desired by both guys. I would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very nicely written

very hot. take the time to go on as slowly as this one. top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
right

Of course more happened and hopefully it will come out. Of course they had intercourse, especially with how hot and excited Linda got when they had her tied up and this was done over the course of the day. Linda and Robert just want to test and see how much they could reveal to the cuck hubby and want to be careful not to ruin a good thing. Well written and hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's fiction.

Don't any of the commentators understand that this is fiction? The author has done a really good job of laying out a story told by a 3rd party (the wife) which leaves the reader with a lot of doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really good

A super first story. Very erotic (to a woman) and hey, who's to say there aren't understanding husbands out there? She did the photo shoot with his urging and approval. What a nice day she had.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Ref. "It's fiction."

Yes, we all realise it's fiction. The question is whether we need to suspend belief or simply hang it from a noose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
title voyeurism

Why do people get rude? They are the ones that chose the type of story....not the author! Choose a story about faithful wives and husbands, if this bothers you! Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
that is awesome would love my wife to experience and do that

awesome story, would like to convince my wife of that, how did you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Happy husbnd

My wife and I go to a park near and walk thought it. Wee like it when Connie goes topless. We walk alone and she has even got naked. We run alone and once in a while someone come by. We let them look and we go on. We do have sex and welcome someone to watch. One time five hikers came by and each one was sucked off by her. We like sharing having strangers being part of our doing..

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Exhibitionist and Voyuerism

Love these stories about Exhibitionism and Voyuerism had quite a few naked encounters in the woods myself masturbating while watching and or being watched . Thankfully most encounters went well . Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT. GAVE IT A 4. WHAT HAPPENS ON A WOODED TRAIL STAYS ON A WOODED TRAIL

The WIFE is a KEEPER.

:.-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Making a slute

Like story. My wife and I have taken photos all over. While camping one day we shoot a few pictures. We thought we were out of far where no one could see us. Connie was naked and I was taking photos. Soon five male friend found us. Connie invited them to join her. Soon all were naked and Connie started sucking and fucking them while I made movies. Since then Connie has invited then and their friends and made more movies.

mrscotlandmrscotlandover 6 years ago
Hot story

I love naked wife stories! The story was very well written, good flow, just enough detail without bogging down, loved how she got turned on being seen naked and let them play with her and her sucking their cocks! I’ve seen your wife’s photo, awesome body and great pair of boobs! She is very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Photo shoot?

My wife did one of those "glamour" sessions with a photographer, he did an album which really was beautiful. A couple of the shots showed quite a bit of cleavage, which I found pretty hot. She noticed and smiled, then told me she was glad I wasn't upset because the shoot got a little "carried away." I about fell out of my chair, when she showed me some she kept back, topless in just some black panties. That was as far as they went, but now she wants to do another one so I can go and watch plus be part of it. I have no real idea what will happen, but if anything does I will try to write the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
641 Followers
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES