All Comments on 'Naked Corporate Duties'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice tale

I wonder if there would be a sequel to this story. I would wonder if Lauren would become the next CEO?

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
All of the Public Speaking classes..

ALL of them had joked about imagining your audience being naked - this is a real TWIST! I really enjoyed it! But, I always thought that the difference between being NUDE and NAKED was a simple thing. Both are technically nude, but NAKED intends to be naughty!

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
Loved it

A great start to a series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad at all

This was a good, compact, functional story. I liked it and added it to my favorites. It could be continued. If so, I like my executives in heels, especially the naked ones. I think she would have gotten busy in the gym too. Needs more edginess - are they going to abuse her? Go over the line? Get close to the line? And how does she develop? Thanks for a good story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Are there any vacancies ?

Now that's the place to work !

Loved the story and Lauren's character.

It would be good to read more on this theme, I found it really hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY.

Well done again, THANK YOU,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Full Erotic Pleasure

This was an amazing story which had a humble beginning, but grew as did my excitement and lust to see what else would happen!! I could read this adventure all day with a constant and raging erection!! Thank you. I really hope there will be a part 2!!

readyforactionnz@gmail.com

barejohn45barejohn45over 8 years ago
Open Office Sex

Very good story as it grew to total nudity and open sexual exhibtionism in front of a large group of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story !!!

this story deffinately needs a few sequels. keep writing,please.

volescampervolescamperalmost 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

Very enjoyable, nice speed of development, not rushed with good settings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed how the story progressed and very much enjoyed the details of the nude office personnel and the details of the encounters. I cannot wait to see how the story develops in future episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Made me fucking hard...

Fuck yeah, great job. I would have liked Mr. Price to have to get down on his knees and eat her cunt, but maybe if another installment lay in the future?

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 6 years ago
Delightful

The story was very well paced and led naturally from one thing to another.

I would enjoy a sequel where she led the Asian division. And maybe instituted male nudity as compulsory.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you, that was a terrific story. Well written and exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb Story

The pacing was excellent and you did a great job with the build-up.

I would also like to thank you for not ruining things by adding physically or emotionally abusive behavior, that would have killed this story for me.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

lolol,, cool premise,, well written and well paced,, in my scenario, the women all wore heels and thigh highs,, would have dearly loved and killed for more background and character development,, but still a decent stroker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No shoes no problem

Must be great to be able to be barefoot 24/7. Her bare feet would probably be filthy at the end of the day. And calloused too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part II?

Liked the story. It kept me interested all the way, and would like to read more. Love the glass office and her lack of attire.

n_sentran_sentraalmost 6 years ago
loved it!

Love the story. Great, erotic premise. The very last paragraph got me. Would love to see a 2nd part where Lauren is involved in training and breaking in the 'new girl'.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 5 years ago
Sequel Please

This story definitely deserves a sequel. We need more Lauren.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

Great story, but why did you stop there?

Looking forward for more

Hayley18Hayley18over 4 years ago
Very Different

Very different from any other story that I have read on literotica, didn't get me to the high state of arousal that your other stories have, but never the less I loved reading it. Realizing that every story doesn't have to be full of kinky sex, a well written story can be just as enjoyable.

,

CCjCCjover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and an extremely hot story!

WedgeTailEagleWedgeTailEagleabout 3 years ago

I think the women should leave their shoes on. Expensive heels and tasteful jewellery would boost the corporate feel of the story. Anything to make them seem more classy as they are sucking and fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@namidaboshi

No. The story reached it's climax. Any more would be flogging a dead horse, like a sequel which simply coasts off the popularity of its predecessors. It's a great story, but it should end here.

litfan10litfan10over 2 years ago

Fun story - thanks. Loved the build and enjoyed the characters you created. Well done

zorro4lzorro4lover 2 years ago

Delightfully enjoyable and entertaining! it was a pleasant story. thanks for sharing!

zorro4lzorro4lover 2 years ago

Delightfully enjoyable and entertaining! it was a pleasant story. thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally awesome story

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 2 years ago

Loved this story! Would love to work for a company like that.

oldcumslut69oldcumslut69over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, getting pretty wet myself. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would love to have a naked female subordinate in my office! Maybe the Asia trip needs a chapter?

I enjoyed this tale!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great Story

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P9 months ago

Loved it and these devolving exhibitionists stories. Certainly got hard with this one and company policy, with conferences much different to the one I have attended.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very creative story. Lauren mentions "Part of her job meant training the new girls on how to conduct themselves professionally while naked." Sounds quite a bit like this place might be a cover up for a house of prostitution?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lauren is certainly a team player, especially when she performs oral sex in public.

MorevinilaMorevinila3 months ago

Steamy! Would like to see Auren in the boss position - will we have that story someday (unless it's already there, hidden under all these titles?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22146 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...