Naked Corporate Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,174 Followers

Just when Lauren thought that the worst humiliation was over, Mr. Price began to clap. Soon after, the entire audience of people burst into applause after seeing Lauren's oral performance. Her face turned beet red.

"Bravo!" Mr. Price said, clapping. "Bravo. I never knew you had such a talent, Lauren."

"It's not something you should have ever known," Lauren replied while still on her knees, licking the sides of her mouth to make sure it was clean.

"But now I do. Would you mind giving the other partners from Germany the same treatment? They are very eager to experience your wonderful talent."

Lauren gave her boss a stern look. "You owe me for this."

"I know. Gladly."

Henrich zipped himself and stepped aside.

The next man came forward and freed his erection. Lauren bashfully repeated the process, taking a hold of it, stroking it in her hand to get a full erection, and putting it inside of her mouth. She sucked the best that she could so that it would be over soon. She performed oral sex on the stranger with a vacuum-like suction. Her hand stroked him rapidly as the large crowd continued to watch with enjoyment.

With her honed skills, the man quickly came inside of her mouth. Lauren swallowed every drop and once again stuck her tongue out to prove it. She had always been a woman obsessed with showing she had done a good job.

One after another, Lauren provided her oral talents to the German delegation as Mr. Price watched in delight. The conference was temporarily on hold as the business leaders watched Lauren in action. Slowly but surely, Lauren began to relish the spotlight as a one-woman-show. The same exhilarating feeling that she felt on stage came to her again. Her nerves were becoming more relaxed. Her oral performances were becoming even more enthusiastic. Wetness appeared between her legs.

By the time Lauren finished giving oral sex to the German delegation, the large crowd of business leaders applauded once again. Mr. Price had a satisfied look on his face watching the show.

Lauren stood up, licked her lips, and smiled to the audience. She wondered if anyone knew how aroused she had become. Between her legs were fluids which were ready to drip onto the grass. Her heart was beating and she felt alive.

Epilogue:

Six months later. Lauren sat naked in her own fancy office. The walls were made of glass, so onlookers could see her nude body on full display while she reviewed documents and held one-on-one meetings.

She looked up and saw Mr. Price walking towards her office with a smooth expression on his face. He knocked on the door, then entered. Unlike their first meeting, now it was Lauren sitting behind the desk, and Mr. Price sitting in the guest seat.

"Congratulations," he said, leaning back to make himself comfortable.

"For what?"

"As it turns out, one of our executives will be transferring to help oversee our division in Asia. It looks like there's a vacancy available."

Lauren smiled, "I hope that means what I think."

"Favors are always returned around here. Thanks to you, our expansion in Europe has become bigger than originally anticipated. Those German guys are still talking about you and they want another meeting during our next retreat."

"Then as a token of our appreciation, I'm sure I can think of something special to treat our partners with. There's more to me than just my mouth."

"Oh really?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, really," she replied with a suggestive undertone. "But of course, you already know that."

Lauren gracefully stood and approached Mr. Price. She faced him, then she turned around and placed the palms of her hands on the desk, and she spread her legs, giving the CEO easy access to her wet pussy.

She heard him unzip his pants. Then she felt him guide the tip of his erect penis towards her vaginal opening to penetrate her sexy little body. She felt him squeeze her waist tightly as he ravished her pussy. The office was filled with lewd sounds escaping her lips as she was being claimed, along with the distinct noises of Mr. Price's crotch slapping against her bottom from the hard fuck.

"You're going to make an excellent boss someday," Mr. Price said in Lauren's ear as he ravished her from behind. "You have all the makings of a leader."

Her hands clenched the edges of the table. "I better... oh god... become the boss... with all the work I've put... oh fuck me..."

"What a bad girl you've become, Lauren."

She moaned her words, "I'm a product of corporate policies."

Their office fuck-session intensified. In the heat of passion, Lauren made loud gasping noises as she was being pounded. Her hair thrashed and her lips made strange shapes. She begged for the sex to be harder and faster.

Through Lauren's glass walls, she saw a new female employee, naked and shy, receiving a tour of the floor for the very first time. The 'new girl' saw Lauren bent over the desk, being fucked from behind by the CEO. The new girl gasped in shock from what she was seeing.

When her pussy was filled with cum, Lauren cleaned herself with tissue and threw it in the trash. She even wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead before thanking the boss and excusing herself. She was still barefoot and the boss always enjoyed the sight of her ass and pussy after sex.

Part of her job meant training the new girls on how to conduct themselves professionally while naked. Stepping out of her office with hard nipples and strutting down the hall, Lauren introduced herself to the new girl with a handshake and smile.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.