Nancy Collins, Miss World Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I leaned over giving him a great look at my cleavage, and kissed him gently on the lips. I was very aware that my words were also an invitation that it was OK to touch.

Tom, Greg and Tony had watched this little episode with great interest. I sat back down letting them see lots of leg and thigh.

There was a little awkward silence as they digested my comments.

Jack mercifully broke the silence. "That was quite a show you put on at the pool this afternoon." He said, smiling at me. "I got a great shot with my cell phone as you walked around the back side of the pool."

With that he took out his cellphone and brought up the movie he had made. He passed it to me. It made me realize how very flimsy my yellow bikini was. My breasts were almost bouncing out of the skimpy top, and his camera followed me as I passed where he was sitting, the view of my rear end undulating as I walked was very provocative. But it was the frontal view that showed the inadequacy of my cover. My mound was barely covered, and with the little triangle of pale yellow I appeared naked at a quick glance. I handed the phone back to him. Greg looked at me and asked, "Do you mind if I look?" Ever the gentleman.

I was blushing as I nodded my OK.

"Wow" was all Tony could say, as they passed around the phone, each of them looking at the pictures. Tom was grinning broadly and Greg kept looking at me and back to the little screen.

"Let me know when you wear that again. I want to be there." He said.

"Now I know why they call you Miss Bikini." Tom added.

I laughed, "Actually there is no Miss Bikini. I was a contestant in the Miss Nebraska beauty pageant, and I was awarded first place in the swimsuit category. It wasn't a bikini, it was a one piece, and we all wore the same color bathing suit. That was a name someone came up with on campus after the pageant, and it stuck." I explained.

I got up and stepped over beside Tom's chair.

"Can I get you another drink?" I asked him smiling. He looked up at me and smiled back, and reaching under my skirt he ran his hand up my leg and fondled my bottom, then dropped his hand and felt between my thighs before withdrawing his hand and picking up his glass, and handing it to me. I then stepped over to pick up Greg's glass and he slid his hand up the back of my legs and slipped his fingers between my legs. Things were starting to move faster and I was loving this, and getting very turned on.

I stepped away from him as he began to get too invasive, and breathing a little heavier, I went over to Tony.

"Tony, everyone else has checked out my lingerie, it's only fair that you get your turn."

Tony looked at me steadily without blinking and slipped his hand under my skirt in the front and with the back of his hand slid it up between my legs until his fingertips were pressing against my mound. I could feel my pubic hair being pressed just a little through my flimsy panties.

I went to the bar and poured myself another white wine. I was very aroused, and I wasn't sure what I was doing, or where it would lead, but I had started something and I didn't want to stop. I had this strong desire to be taken by all of them. My fantasy was to be loved by two men. But why not four? I just hoped that they would let me lead. I didn't want to be raped. I might be asking for trouble but I was betting on their character.

By now my panties are soaked. I went back to the table as they freely began to feel under my skirt, feel my legs, feel my bottom, and slide their fingers into my crotch. I kept moving around the table. At one point Jack went to the bathroom, and when he came back, standing behind me, he put his arms around my waist, and kissing my neck he cupped my breasts and took my nipples between his fingertips and pressed a very good erection against my rear end. Then he kissed my neck again before dropping his hands and sitting down.

I sat back on my high chair and Tony immediately stood up and came to me. He put his hands under my skirt and pushed it up until he was caressing my hips, and then he pressed his tongue in my mouth and we were kissing as he felt my legs and hips.

He whispered, "If you think things are getting out of hand, just say the word and I'll take you back to your room."

"I am enjoying this so much Tom, but if things change I will say something."

By now I was very warm and I needed to do something about my sodden panties. I headed for the bathroom, and quickly stripping off the black undergarment, I rinsed it out and hung the panties on a towel rack. Then I bathed my pussy in cool water, patted it dry and went back to the living room.

They were waiting for me when I came out of the bathroom.

"Nancy, you are driving us crazy. We want you to let us make love to you but if you don't want that, we completely understand, but you are making it very difficult for us, after all mere mortals can hardly cope being with a goddess." Said Greg smiling.

"Well, I just had to rinse my panties, you have me so aroused. I really don't want to leave now, your hands and kisses plus two glasses of wine have made me a little more than just receptive. I would love to make love with all of you. I'm not sure I can handle all of you, but I will try." I took a deep breath. "Please don't hurt me, be gentle, respect my wishes and stop if I ask. I truly want to give you pleasure, and God knows you are already teasing me to distraction. all of you." I paused and looked at them as they took in my words.

" Come and stand around me so I can kiss you all and feel your bodies against mine." I asked. They all moved to fulfill my request.

I closed my eyes as they made a tight circle around me, and I opened them and was looking at Tom, and I put my arms around Tom's neck and we probed our mouths with our tongues. I was being pressed between four men, and I turned to my right and found Greg's mouth on mine. Now I could feel hands pulling up my skirt, another hand was sliding my spaghetti straps off my shoulders and then unzipping the back of my dress. At that point I closed my eyes and surrendered to them. My dress slipped down my body and was stopped by my gold chain belt. I was naked from the waist up except for the strand of pearls. There were eight hands and 40 fingers roaming my body, as I turned and found another pair of willing lips. Hands were pulling up my skirt. There was a hand on my mound and then I felt a long finger sliding between my legs, pausing to press against my clit. Hands were squeezing my bottom, my breasts were being fondled and squeezed, and now a hand was pressing between my legs, and as I turned to kiss another pair of willing lips, my legs began to buckle as the sheer joy of what was happening to me caused me to have an orgasm from the intimate attentions I was getting from four lovely men. I pulled my top up so I could release my belt, which then fell to the carpet. I was clad only in stockings, a garter belt and high heels, and I was willingly being ravished. I was living my fantasy. I opened my eyes.

The men stepped back and began to undress.

"Please just stand there for a moment while we look at you." Said Tony.

I closed my eyes and was aware of clothing being removed. Someone took my hand, and then led me to the bedroom. I had decided to keep my eyes closed and not wonder about who was doing what to me. Laying me gently on the bed I was conscious of pillows being placed under my hips and then someone parted my legs and I gasped with pleasure as a tongue touched my clit and began devilling me. Lips came to my lips kissing me and probing my mouth. Both breasts were being kissed and my nipples were erect and sensitive as they sucked and nibbled them. My clitoris was now prominent as my unknown lover continued to excite me. Fingers were finding my vagina, and I couldn't hold back as my body was jerking with the sweep of an orgasm, and my hands began to search for them and quickly found first one very erect cock and then another. The mouth that was giving me so much pussy pleasure suddenly was gone, and my legs were lifted and I was being entered, and I pushed against my unknown lover in my desire. He was slowly thrusting into me, and teasing as he withdrew, and then plunged again.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, oooooooh," I couldn't help making sounds as they were thrilling my entire body. I was making little cries of joy, and moving my hips against them.

I felt something against my lips; I opened my mouth slightly and knew that there was a cock trying to enter my mouth. I willingly opened it and took him in. I began to suck and tickle his glans with my tongue. Whoever was fucking me couldn't hold back any more and started fucking me in earnest, and then exploded quickly, and almost immediately he withdrew to be replaced by another fully erect penis that was a lot thicker and completely filled my very slippery vagina.

I was in ecstasy. I had repeated orgasms, and was never, never without hands and fingers exploring my body. There was always a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy, and I couldn't imagine they could keep going forever. At one point they turned me over onto my stomach and spreading my bottom, they entered my pussy from behind, and then they pulled up my hips until I was on my knees with my breasts dangling from my body. Someone lifted my head and put his cock against my lips as I opened my mouth to him and sucked him as the cock in my pussy thrust harder and harder, and someone else was laying under my tits and playing with one and sucking the other. Keeping my eyes closed was only increasing my passion and desire. Suddenly I became a little nervous when I felt a finger probing my anus, and he slipped it into me and I was afraid that someone was going to try to enter his cock into me, but the finger was withdrawn as they turned me on my back again, and I was fucked at least twice more. I had no idea how many times they had taken me, but I was so pleased that I was able to take them all, and enjoyed every minute of their loving. Finally I gasped, "God, please, please, stop." I began to cry. They all moved from me and they were holding both my hands. I was lying there, spread eagled, my legs parted and they were holding my hands, and I was crying with joy and rapture. I had never felt so good and so tired.

I opened my eyes, and brought my legs back together, and they were all grouped around my nude and thoroughly satiated body.

"Nancy, are you OK, why are you crying."

I smiled through my tears. "I have never been happier. You were all so wonderful and made it such an incredible experience."

I sat up in bed. My garter belt and stockings still intact. My heels had fallen of at some point, and I was still wearing my pearls and earrings.

"I want to take a shower," and I kissed each of them as I walked a little unsteadily to the bathroom, very conscious of the wetness of their seed running down my thighs. I stripped off my stockings and garter belt, and laid my pearls and earrings on the vanity and stepped into the shower.

It was a huge tiled shower with a large glass door and I wasn't surprised when Tom and Jack joined me. I would have liked to shower alone at that point but found it quite pleasant when they both began to rub me down with warm wet soapy cloths. My pussy was very tender, as were my nipples, and I had to ask them to be gentle.

"Tom, would you find my dress and shoes and leave me alone for a few minutes?"

They left the bathroom draped in towels, and soon the door reopened and Tom hung my dress on the back of the door and put my shoes down. Then he quietly closed the door and left me to complete my cleanup.

I took my time drying off, and dried my hair. My nylon panties dried quickly under the hair dryer, and I put them on, and I rinsed my stockings and rolled them in tissue to take back to my room. I then put my dress on loving the feel of it against my naked body, slipped into the heels, and stepped back into the room. I could still feel a little liquid seeping from my pussy onto my thighs. I didn't know how many times they had taken me. It was beyond my ability to count because it had been almost dreamlike for me, but I knew I had taken in a great deal of semen.

I looked at the clock as I entered the room. It was 7:35. I couldn't believe it. We had made love for over two hours but it seemied like a much shorter time.

They were all looking at me and smiling.

Jack spoke up. "I have no idea what to say to you except you are a goddess, and I am in love."

Tom, Greg, and Tony smiled and nodded in agreement.

I smiled, "Well you are all gods, and you were perfect. I cannot begin to describe the pleasure and joy that you gave me, and how I feel right now. But I really have to go and change. Do we still have a dinner date?"

"We certainly do, but I will get it pushed back to 8:30. If you like I'll come by for you." Said Tom.

"Thank you Tom."

And picking up my little purse, and my tiny bundle of damp undies, I kissed each of them tenderly pressing against them as I did, before walking out the door and going to my room.

I fell on the bed and wondered if what had happened in the hours since 5 pm had really happened. But yes it had. I had a very tender, slightly sore pussy to prove it, and my breasts were very tender. The fabric of my dress rubbing my nipples was not totally without a little discomfort. It was more than worth it. I would never forget the sheer joy of those delightful men giving me pleasure, as I hoped I had given them the same. It is not possible to put into words the thrill of being the object of four lovely men and their 8 hands, 40 fingers, four pairs of soft lips, and four lovely cocks. Most of all, the chances of having another perfect situation like that were almost impossible. I was a very lucky girl.

As much as I would just like to lie in bed and fall asleep, I needed to get ready for dinner with my four dates, and I didn't have much time.

It was pretty obvious that my pussy was going to seep, and so my only recourse was to put a tampon in my vagina, which would at least keep my panties and my dress from getting wet.

Tonight I would go bare legged, and wear an emerald green form fitting silky dress with a short flared skirt. I chose a pair of white lacy panties and to give my sore nipples a break a cotton bra that might help to stop my tender nipples from moving against my dress. Some emerald green costume jewelry finished my look and I was ready for the evening.

I love sexy clothes, and always favored skirts over pants, although when working I had found pants to be a very effective deterrent to aggressive male passengers who often couldn't resist trying to feel your legs, or looking up your short uniform skirt.

All too soon there was a knock on the door and Tom was ready to take me to dinner. He came in and took me in his arms and gently kissed me.

"You are incredible," he said.

"I loved everything about it. And I love you and your friends." I responded.

"Nancy, tomorrow night if you don't have plans, could we spend time together?"

"Oh Tom, I would love that, but I have to make an embarrassing confession. I have a very tender pussy right now, plus my nipples are a little sore, so let me see how things are progressing tomorrow, but yes, I would love to be with you tomorrow night."

"Well we don't necessarily have to do anything, I would just like to be with you."

"Well yes, we do have to do something, you are a marvelous lover and if we are together I want you giving me every kind of attention. I can't imagine being with you and not having you inside me," And I kissed him slowly and pressed myself to him.

And we went down to dinner.

My green silk clingy dress, which showed my figure off to best advantage, was turning heads as we walked through the lobby and found our way to the restaurant.

Tony and Greg and Jack were already in the dining room. They had taken a U shaped booth and given me the center spot so four very handsome men surrounded me.

"I don't know how Tom ever found you, but you are every man's dream." Jack complimented me after we all settled in.

Suddenly I felt a little troubled as something I just thought about stopped my feeling of complacency. Tom was sitting to my left and I leaned over to whisper to him, and he put his head close to me.

"Tom, please tell me that no one took any pictures in your suite?" I asked anxiously.

"Don't worry Nancy, we were very wrapped up in you, and no one did anything that would compromise your trust. Hopefully you still think of us as gentlemen." He replied.

I breathed a big sigh of relief.

"Is something the matter?" asked Greg.

Tom looked at me and explained what my concern was.

Tony smiled and said, "No, don't worry Nancy, there are no pictures and our lips are sealed, but I would love to have a picture of you in that marvelous bikini."

Filled with relief I promised Tony that tomorrow I would meet him at the pool and pose for him at about 5 pm.. Greg and Jack promised to be there too, cameras in hand. I was thrilled that they wanted my picture. The beauty pageant had taken away any inhibitions I ever had about being in front of a camera. I thought I could pose with the best of them.

Tom placed his hand familiarly on my thigh, and Greg sitting on my other side soon found my other thigh, and we chatted our way through dinner. Several times little compliments came my way to let me know that the previous hours had been a wonderful event in their lives. It certainly was in mine.

"I want to thank you all for the great time I had tonight. At no time was I ever uncomfortable in your company, and you treated me with dignity and respect. I will never forget any of you, and now thanks mostly to you, I am ready to drop. See you in the morning though."

They stood up to let me slide out of the booth, and kissing them all on the cheek I left them and went back to my room. It wasn't long before I was fast asleep.

Chapter Four

A Perfect ending of a fantasy.

The days training was over by 2, and Galaxy had booked the par three golf course and those interested could sign up to play. I enjoyed golf, but didn't get to play much. It was one of those things that I thought I might enjoy when I had more time.

Foursomes were selected at random, and as there were more men than girls signed up I found myself the only girl in a foursome. My three companions were quick to assure me that none of them played very well, when I expressed some doubts about keeping up with them. Gary, Kent and Wayne were all new to the management program and had been brought to the meetings to help set up audio, video and a hundred other tasks that meetings always created. We would play as a team and our best scores would be recorded on each hole.

It should be pointed out here, that Gary, Kent and Wayne were dumbstruck at the beautiful girl that they found was making up their foursome. Her short pleated skirt accented her statuesque body, and her lovely firm breasts straining against her blouse above her slim waist and the seductive curve of her hips. Topping all that was a beautiful face, with green laughing eyes, and a rosebud mouth, all framed with long, lustrous black hair framing her smiling face.

They were all immediately in love.

Nancy hadn't counted on the wind.

It was a lovely breeze when we started out about 2:30. but it seemed to gain in force sometime during the first hole. My short red pleated golf skirt was no match for the wind, and I was spending much of my time trying to retain some degree of modesty, as my white high cut panties were showing repeatedly in the wind and quite obvious against the bright red skirt I had chosen to wear. It is very hard to play golf and hold down a blowing skirt. The men were trying unsuccessfully to not stare at me, and I was somewhat embarrassed by my poor attempts to control my skirt. I was very glad that a man staring at me wasn't something I couldn't handle. My exhibitionist side was just what I needed right then, or I would have been miserable. I was putting on the first green, and my skirt decided to climb up my back, and I quickly putted and then pulled it down. By the end of the second hole I had almost given up on modesty. To make matters worse, the fabric was very light, and I wouldn't always know when it was blowing up from my rear end. I could keep some sort of control over the front and that was about it. I just stopped worrying about it.

123456...9