All Comments on 'New Lover For Wife Breeds Passion'

by renupassion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
I will summarize what you wrote

Honey I had sex with another man.

Ok let's fuck

Why don't we invite him over with his girlfriend?

Ok let's fuck

I gave this *. If you are going to use the word passion in your title show some. Characters are made of wood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Zero

What a piece of litter from the minds of the sick and mental hospital. Glad you picked it up now trash it.and concider a new career in fast food or taxi driver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wife needs to just go get herself regularly serviced elsewhere, and let the husdand say he has en 'ex'. no need to support her, leave that to others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another chucky autor is born

eat shit and disappear

LibertinemanLibertinemanalmost 12 years ago
I liked it.

While probably not a commonly occurring event, I can see that it would be very exciting. Hell, I'd go for it to spice up my relationship with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
writing

is not one of things you do well, as a matter of fact thinking would not be one also so why don't you quit both and everyone but the sickos who favored your story will be happy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very well constructed storyline.

Nicely written and very erotic

One thing came to mind while reading the story was, the absence of real names for the characters. It is my opinion that if the author would have assigned personal names to the characters it would have been more realistic to this reader.

While the concept of a wife finding that having a lover fuck her doesn't necessarily take anything from her marriage, but add to the sexuality between her and her husband is somewhat look down on by other readers, I find that it would be extremely erotic for her to have the courage to take the first step, not knowing what it will do to her relationship with her husband.

I had the thought that the marriage was not going well in the first place, for her to take matters in her own hands to find a sexual release on her own, was erotic and probably extremely exciting for her.

The good part of the story for me, was she confided in her husband and told him what she has done, and that she still loved her husband, but desperately needed more sex than he was giving her.

Well done and thanks for the read.

1pantylvr1pantylvralmost 12 years ago
I liked no names..

Another comment suggested you add the characters' names to invoke more realism. I'm not sure I agree with that. By leaving out names, it becomes much easier for the reader to project him/herself into the scene as it unfolds. Each of us is likely a husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend, so a reader would most likely slip into the character that most closely matches their real situation, and make for some wonderful fantasizing. By naming "Jim" & "Kathy" (for example), the reader gets pulled out of the scene into the role of observer... by calling him "the husband", the reader thinks "me" and is in the scene.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 12 years ago
Eutopia

Might be the only place a husband would interpret her fling as a good way to revitalise marital passion. What happened to a trip to Vegas or a nudie beach? New boobs? Well written version of eutopia though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SEXY FROM START TO FINISH

Very nice sexy story.One of the best I have seen lately.Keep up the good work.Thank you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Implausible

Hubby's initial reaction is too rational and distant to be believable, especially since he shows his continuing devotion to her a few minutes later. I am also perplexed about the Bull's disclosure to his GF ... Why?

There is a little tension in the opening session, but it drops to near-zero after that because everyone is on the same sharing-page! Makes for a safe swap, but not an exciting story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot story

The description of the first encounter is very erotic. I also liked that the gf and hubby got together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This would be great comedy if it wasn't sooooo sick

contrived - contorted - as no human could be this helplessly sick - you know kinda like you writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars - Easy!!

Some people are never happy unless the 'dissing' someone elses work it seems. I thought this was an excellent story, very hot and very well written. Please ignore the detractors and continue producing work of this quality.

Greyhair61Greyhair61almost 12 years ago
Very nice.

Consenting adults all around, good sharing, good story. Well done.

Oh, and quite hot, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job.

Great way to save a marrage. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was a hot story. I wish the author was still active.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my wife

admitted to me after a decade of marriage that she let a guy we both knew fuck her.

She did say she was sorry but she didn't really look all that sorry.

Big fight of course but then I thought about it.

Going to cost a fortune to break up, we had stuff.. lots of it.

Had to be a reason why she did that, so.. we talked and talked, got it all out, what she was missing, all of it.

So I gritted my teeth, pretended to be over being mad. She got all nice and faithful, or at least was good at pretending too.

Then one day, that thing called Karma. Ran into the dude's wife at the local tavern, seems she knew, too.

Yep, fucked her silly over the next two years. Her sister, too when I found out so had the guy on the side which his wife also knew about.

Don't think they told him, I sure didn't.

Things go both ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous