New Lover For Wife Breeds Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as their euphoria increased and as she held the girlfriend's breast in her hand she and the girlfriend kissed, adjusting their movements to account for their own lusty embrace. In that moment all four persons were intertwined in this passionate act. It started a chain reaction of orgasms.

"Oh mother fucker!" yelled the girlfriend as her pussy seized upon the cock and began to convulse wildly. She drove down hard on his cock. "Don't stop you mother fucker, don't stop!"

This cued her partner's orgasm. "Oh shit I'm going to cum inside of her. I'm going to fill her up for you baby!" he said to his girlfriend. He shot stream after stream of cum, his testicles bunched up close to his penis as it contracted into her.

The husband and wife orgasmed simultaneously. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard as she rode the co-worker's spasming cock helping her ride it, while his other hand tugged at the girlfriend's ample ass to facilitate her movement on his cock. His cries were only muffled by the intensity of his orgasm and his mouth's lock on her left breast. As his orgasm reach its peak he cried out to his wife. "Yes, fucking take that cock!," he yelled raunchily, "Show me you can take it all!"

She moaned a moan of an over-whelmed woman in sensory overload. "I can't take it anymore," she cried. She came hard over his cock, squeezing the girlfriend's breast as she came. "Yes, yes I want it. I love getting fucked. I love it!"

As the orgasms subsided the couples lay on each other for a few moments relishing the peace and afterglow. To their mutual relief there was no awkwardness and following their time together they simply said their good nights and returned to being couples. The husband and wife looked at each other after saying their goodbyes to the other couple knowingly, realizing that they had enough fuel for their relationship to last them a long, long time. It wouldn't be too long before they were reliving this escapade in their own bedroom telling each other what turned them on most and fueling their passion for each other.

12