No Penetration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tonight," she said as she tried to pull his hand out but he was too strong. "Wait until Saturday."

Phil managed to get his middle finger over her swollen clitty but not into her depths. As he rubbed it he whispered, "Are you going to let me kiss and suck your pussy?" He remembered that Matt had said they didn't do oral.

Amy's resistance was dying. "Phil......please."

"I'll stop touching you if you say I can suck your pussy on Saturday."

"No......oh God.....OK......yes."

"Say it."

"Yes...you can.....suck my pussy on...Saturday," she gasped.

Phil pulled his moist finger from her slit and put it into his lips. "Yummy."

Amy smacked his arm lightly. "You're so bad."

He pushed his limp penis back into his boxers and zipped up. "I better go."

*****

"Fuck," Matt thought as he heard about their plan for Phil to lick his wife's pussy. He heard him say that he had better go and quickly turned to get back up the stairs. A few minutes later he heard the front door close and then heard her footsteps coming down the upstairs hallway. She walked into the master bedroom and held up the wet tissues.

"Houston we had blastoff!" She giggled. She closed and locked the door before running at him and pushing him, with her on top of him, back on the large bed.

"Get that out of my face," Matt laughed as he looked at the wet tissues in her fist.

Amy tossed them over her shoulder and moved her lips to his. They frenched for a minute before he lifted off her tee shirt and released her bra. "So tell me about it."

Amy giggled. "We kissed and then we did some touching." His fingers toyed with her nipples as she pushed down her sweatpants and panties.

"Did he touch you here?" Matt asked as he rubbed over her right nipple.

"Yes and here too," She moved his finger to her other nip. Amy moved back and pushed off her clothing until she was naked. She quickly helped him to remove his clothes and grabbed onto his hard-on as they lay side by side. "Of course I did jerk him off."

Matt grinned as she did the same to him but she stopped after a minute or so. "Is your arm tired?"

"Yes," she giggled. "But I really-really-really need for you to fuck me." She started to climb on top of him but he pushed her onto her back and started kissing her navel area. "Matt."

He looked up at her as his tongue left a damp track down to her dripping pussy. "Yes?"

It was then she realized that he knew. "You snuck down and listened didn't you?"

Matt lightly licked over her clit which was pushed up and out of her glistening lips. "Do you mean did I hear that my brother is going to lick your pussy on Saturday night?" His lips engulfed her pleasure button and sucked while his tongue flicked it right and left.

"YES! Oh God!" Amy had refused oral sex before because she had thought it would be so vile but now as his tongue danced on her need she knew she had screwed up. "THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!"

Matt really didn't know what he was doing but did his best. When she moaned loudly he knew he was doing something right so he kept doing it until she jerked his head up to hers. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes I need you to really-really-really fuck me!"

Fucking was something Matt knew about. Her familiar legs wrapped around his hips and she held on while he pumped and pumped. The bed frame banged against the wall repeatedly until Amy's fingernail clawed into his back. "I'M CUMING!"

Those were the words he wanted to hear because he let go himself and filled her hot wet void of his juices.

*****

Stacy was waiting for Phil when he walked into the house. "Tell me."

He smiled and sat down on the sofa. "Little Amy is one hot woman."

"She is? God, tell me."

"Matt gave us permission to touch and shit Stacy she just pulled it out and gave me one hell of a hand job."

"Matt watched?"

"No he was upstairs. I tried to finger her too but she wanted to wait until Saturday."

"Was that it?"

He grinned. "I tried again to touch her pussy and did it for a little while but she tried to pull my hand away. I told her I would if she would let me lick her pussy on Saturday."

"I don't understand."

"Matt told us guys that they didn't do oral sex."

"Oh," Stacy laughed. "So maybe I'll show him how great a blowjob can be too."

She reached for his zipper but he held her hand. "Not tonight."

"Did the little girl tire you out?" She giggled.

"Yes." He leaned back against the sofa and the next thing he knew was when he opened his eyes and saw the large clock by the fireplace reading 2:11AM.

*****

The next few days crawled by for the four of them. It was on Saturday around 4PM that Amy and Matt dropped off their boys. At 5PM sharp they walked around Phil and Stacy's house to find them sitting on the back patio. The grill was already smoking.

"Hello!" Amy yelled. She carried the cake she had made and handed it to Stacy while leaning over to give her a kiss on her cheek. After Stacy walked towards Matt with the cake Amy moved into Phil's arms. "Hi."

"Hi," Phil responded before leaning down and planting his partially open mouth onto hers. Their tongues didn't hesitate this time.

Matt was about to lightly kiss Stacy until he glanced at the open mouth kissing that Amy and Phil were doing. He smiled and looked back at Stacy who had turned to put the cake on the chair. "Don't want to mess up the cake," she laughed. Seconds later her lips touched his and her tongue raped into his mouth.

The two couples kissed and touched up and down their backsides for the next five minutes. Finally Phil pulled away and looked at the heavy smoke on the grill. "SHIT THE BURGERS ARE BURNING!" He ran over and quickly turned off the flames.

Amy was laughing but Stacy and Matt had not come up for air yet. "Hey you two! Do I need to throw water on you?" She saw Matt move away and noticed he was already hard.

Stacy saw the burned hamburger patties and laughed. "I'll get you some more meat." She walked into the kitchen carrying the cake with Amy on her tail.

Once inside Amy pulled her aside. "How far do we go?"

Stacy grinned. "Probably as far as you want to go. You have Phil so horny he will probably do anything we want him to do today."

"Soft swing right?" Amy asked. "No penetration."

"Right no fucking," Stacy said frankly. "I hear that Phil is going to give you a good licking."

"Oh God," Amy blushed. "He told you."

"Yes. Do you mind if I do the same to Matt?"

Amy had not thought about that happening but it made sense. "I've never you know..."

"I'll show you how."

Again she blushed. "OK."

Stacy smiled and moved into Amy's body for a hug. She felt their breasts push together and then reached down to gently squeeze Amy's nice firm round buttocks.

"Uh Stacy," Amy whispered as her cheeks were being fondled.

"Maybe we can mess around some too. The men really like that kind of stuff." Her fingers discovered that Amy was wearing a tiny thong under the sundress.

"I've never you know...." Amy said again.

"I'll show you what I know and then we can take it from there." Stacy moved her head back and looked into Amy's eyes as she lightly and gently kissed her. Stacy's tongue was moving outward when the kitchen door opened and Matt looked in.

"Hey where is the.............meat?" He froze when Amy pulled her lips away and smiled.

"Careful how you ask that question," Amy giggled. Stacy then broke down laughing as did Matt.

Stacy carried out the hamburger patties while Matt pulled Amy aside.

"Where you two really kissing?"

"Yes," Amy giggled. "And she wants to do more stuff later."

"Jesus," Matt said as Amy moved over and sat down next to Stacy on the bench.

For the next half hour they got the food ready making sure to touch as much as possible. As Phil cooked the burgers with his right hand Amy stood next to him letting him fondle her ass with his left hand. Meanwhile Matt was cupping and squeezing Stacy's breast as she tossed salad dressing on the lettuce and tomatoes.

"Sit next to me," Amy grinned at Phil when he carried to burgers to the table. As she moved down the bench he noticed that her dress was high enough for him to see the shiny new lacy silver thong.

"I need to taste the salad dressing," Stacy grinned. She grabbed Matt's hand and aimed his thumb into the glob on top of his salad. He watched as she took the white covered thumb and engulfed it between her lips.

"Shit," Matt groaned as she sucked it clean and then pulled her lips back and forward a few times. It was then he knew what she had planned for him. He glanced over to see if Amy was watching and saw her looking directly into Phil's eyes. He could see his brother's arm reaching down to her legs.

Amy had held Phil's hand for a while before he lifted it onto her bare leg. She nibbled on some potato chips as he rubbed and caressed her tender skin. It was when his fingers moved under her skirt and against her panties that she turned to look into his eyes.

Phil pressed into her covered and damp lips and tried to get under them but they were too tight. He rubbed over the soft flesh that had escaped out the sides but was getting frustrated. It was then he whispered in her ear, "Take them off."

Amy's eyes opened wide in shock. She glanced over at Matt and saw his thumb sliding back and forth in Stacy's lips. He didn't even know she was alive. "Here?"

"Yes, here," he whispered.

Amy smiled as her face turned red. She ate her last chip as she lifted her hips and reached under her dress to find the waistband straps of her thong.

Phil's cock was throbbing. He peeked down and saw her bald pussy lips when the silver triangle moved away from them. He then reached to help her glide the panties to her knees and from there she lifted her leg one by one to the side to pull the thong all the way off. When her legs moved to the side he got an open view of her inner and very moist pussy lips. However when he reached again to touch her intimately she crossed her legs keeping him out. "Hey."

Amy giggled and reached down with both hands to grab her huge cheeseburger. She knew she needed some energy for what was to come.

They finished their meal and when Stacy moved into the kitchen again Amy followed. This time it was Stacy who pulled Amy aside. Before Amy could speak Stacy's mouth found hers and her tongue rushed inside.

Amy relaxed and let Stacy's tongue have its way. Her own tongue started mixing until they were both breathing heavily. It continued until Stacy again touched Amy's ass.

"Uh what happened to your panties?" Stacy asked as she searched high and low.

Amy giggled. "I took them off while you were sucking on my husband's thumb."

"Good," Stacy grinned.

"Good?" Amy repeated wondering why Stacy would think it was so good. But seconds later Amy felt Stacy's fingers dash up under the front of her dress until they pushed into her damp sex. "Ohhh."

Amy automatically opened her legs and leaned forward against Stacy for support. She then realized that another woman knew more about how to touch a pussy than a man.. She was ready to cum when Stacy whispered, "Touch me."

Amy moved her head back to look into Stacy's eyes. "I can't."

Stacy frowned and started moving her fingers away until Amy quickly pushed her hand up under Stacy's dress. She found the damp panties waiting. Stacy reached under and pulled the elastic to the side until Amy's middle finger was moving in and out. "Oh yeah...just like that..finger-fuck me."

*****

Phil and Matt moved over to clean the grill and then the table. "How do you want to do this?" Phil asked.

"Clean the grill?" Matt asked back.

Phil laughed. "No, Soft swing. Do you want to do it in the same room or in separate rooms?"

"Hey I'm new at this," Matt grinned.

"Hell me too," Phil laughed back.

"Let's finish cleaning up and go see how the women want to do it," Matt suggested.

*****

"Take off my panties," Stacy gasped. She then pulled her fingers out of Amy to let the smaller woman drop to her knees.

Amy reached up under Stacy's dress and found the waistband. She pulled downward until the black bikini panties appeared. From there she guided them down over Stacy's knees and off her feet. When they left the final foot Amy started to stand but Stacy put her hands on her shoulder to keep her on her knees. She looked up at her sister-in-law as the dress moved up exposing the very blonde and very wet bush. "I can't."

Stacy knew she was taking a chance but she remembered what Phil had said about Amy. If she was as hot as he thought then maybe just maybe she would do it. "Try it." Stacy's hands captured Amy's head and lifted it up between her opening thighs.

Amy looked at another woman's vagina as it got closer and closer. Just before her mouth pressed into the yellow mane her head turned causing her ear to feel the dampness.

"You know you want to try it," Stacy said as she twisted Amy's head back around.

"They might come in," Amy said looking up at her again.

Stacy looked out through the curtains. "They are still cleaning the grill."

Amy again stared into the dripping lips and then moved her hands up over the back of Stacy's knees and up her thighs. When she cupped her ass cheeks her mouth moved forward through the fine golden hairs until they kissed the moist lips below.

"Oh yeah...use your tongue," Stacy moaned.

Amy moved her lips higher and then teased the tip of her tongue over the raised clitoris. She remembered what Matt had done to her the other night and gradually licked harder and harder until her whole tongue disappeared up into Stacy's hot oven.

Stacy was about to cum when she heard the grill cover close. "Shit they are coming."

Amy moved her tongue out and gave the clitty one more kiss before standing and wiping her lips and chin. "I don't believe I just did that," she giggled.

*****

"OK, all cleaned up outside," Matt grinned as they walked into the kitchen. Their wives were holding hands standing side by side. "What now?"

"How about a movie?" Stacy giggled. Phil and she had thought that maybe watching a movie in a dark room would ease any fears that Amy and Matt might have.

"Yeah sure," Matt grinned. Phil and he walked behind their wives into the den. Since it was almost dark outside the den too was dark especially with the lights off. He was about to turn on the lamp next to the sofa when Phil grabbed and pulled his hand away. Matt smiled and stood waiting for Stacy to put in the DVD.

Amy moved to one end of the L-shaped sofa and smiled as Phil quickly moved next to her. "What movie are we going to watch?"

"You won't be watching any movie," Phil whispered while moving his arm behind her head and shoulders.

Amy didn't know why she then pushed down her skirt but she did anyway as Stacy grabbed the remote from the table and moved with Matt to the other end of the sofa. The only light came from the kitchen down the hallway and from the flickering TV.

Amy had to turn to her right to see the TV so when she did Phil turned as well and pulled her back into his chest. The arm around her shoulders fell down to her right side and his left hand moved to her left hip.

"This is so strange," Matt thought watching his brother wrap his arms around Amy's body. Since Stacy and he had the TV directly in front of them he kept his body pointing forward while she turned and pressed her soft breasts into his left arm.

The movie was Grease Stacy's favorite which they had all seen so many times even together but never like this.

"Will you be my Danny tonight?" Stacy whispered. Her lips sucked in his earlobe and her tongue flicked back and forth on it.

"Yes Sandy," Matt grinned. He was happy the light was dim because he knew his cock was pushing up the front of his shorts. Stacy continued sucking and kissing his ear and neck as the movie played on.

Phil watched his wife and started doing the same to Amy. Their roles as the aggressors were established so as he nibbled on the fine hairs on the back of her neck his hands moved up and down her thin arms feeling the tiny blonde hairs and goose bumps.

For the next ten minutes Phil and Stacy kissed and nibbled. Amy's eyes were now closed and her head was fully back against his shoulder as his hands moved from her fingertips up to her neck over and over.

Stacy decided to go further and swung her left knee over onto his lap which caused her body to move over his until their eyes lined up. It also lined up their lips which quickly met and opened.

As Phil's lips moved to the right of Amy's neck she turned and peeked out at Stacy's dress which was up over her hips. Since she was not wearing panties Amy could see under her ass at the shadow of her pussy rubbing on Matt's covered cock. Her body had reached the boiling point and needed release.

Phil was licking her collarbone area when he felt Amy's body sit up and then turn. She pushed him forcefully back on the sofa and lifted his legs until he was lying prone. She giggled when she crawled up on top until her face was above his and her opened legs pressed her damp and bald pussy lips down onto his covered bulge. Seconds later their lips met and their tongues danced the tango.

Phil couldn't see because Stacy's head blocked him but he heard movement on the sofa and knew Amy and Phil were getting into it. As Stacy moved directly in front and on top of him his hands moved down and cupped her bare and hot ass cheeks. "Where are your panties?" He whispered.

Stacy giggled, "Amy removed them."

"What?" Matt asked surprised. "Amy?"

"Yes, and she even kissed my pussy."

"Fuck!" Matt cried before turning and seeing his little wife's body rubbing up and down his brother's. Phil's hands were squeezing her bare buns while her dress kept rising upward and upward over her hips. "Did you take off her panties too?"

Stacy smiled. "No she took them off outside while we ate."

Things again were going too fast for Matt. He knew that they were supposed to stop short of penetration but he had not figured that Amy would have real sex with Stacy. "Did she really kiss your.....pussy?"

"Yes and she was sooo good. Are you going to do it too?"

"Sure why not?" Matt said knowing that it was too late to slow things down. The rapids were pulling him towards the waterfalls and he had nothing to grab on to.

Phil let Amy rub up and down over his hard lump until he snuck his finger from his hidden arm between their bodies and explored until his middle finger found her damp slit. As her ass moved back and then forward he aimed the fingertip into her hot and spicy hole.

"OH GOD!" Amy cried out when Phil's large middle finger sank to her depths. It was true that she was tight because of the C-Section and the fact that Matt's penis was fairly thin. Now Phil's finger felt like another penis pushing in and out as her body fucked it.

Both Matt and Stacy stopped kissing when Amy cried out. They looked in fear at the nearly naked woman fucking up and down Phil's body like his cock was out and she was truly enjoying it.

"AMY!........PHIL!" They yelled at once. "STOP!"

Phil heard them but didn't understand why they were saying it. "WHY?" Amy kept fucking his finger like she had not heard a word.

"YOU CAN'T.......FUCK!" Stacy yelled.

Phil laughed and lifted Amy's left side so they could watch his finger appear and disappear up into Amy's bald lips. Amy turned and saw them looking. "What?"

"Nevermind," Stacy giggled. She turned and kissed Matt's ear. "Put your fingers in me."

Matt didn't have to be told twice. He jammed his hand between her thighs and found her moist pussy. Seconds later two of his fingers disappeared and her body rose and fell. It was then that Stacy heard her favorite song in the movie about to start.