No Penetration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Amy gasped as Janie touched her.

"No," Janie giggled. She kept touching as she watched and learned how to ride a hard cock.

*****

John was almost asleep on the back porch when he heard a car pulling into the drive way. He sat up and walked over to greet Paul, Donna, Phil and Stacy. "Good morning."

"Hi," Donna said smiling. She had been in the back seat with Phil allowing him his way on the way down. Her shorts were unzipped and her blouse was buttoned up incorrectly.

"Looks like Phil has been a bad boy," John laughed.

Phil moved over and shook John's hand. "So how was Amy last night?"

John grinned. "I don't kiss and tell but I can tell you that we didn't get much sleep." He glanced over at Stacy. "But it seems we have another couple joining our soft swing club."

"Shit man," Phil grunted. "We can't keep bringing in more people. Who are they?"

"Amy's little sister Janie and her boyfriend Todd," John answered.

"Janie," Phil repeated. He had met her a few times and knew she was gorgeous. "Damn."

"So do you want to tell her that she can't be in the club or do you want me to?" John laughed.

"Uh....no...she can join," Phil grinned. "Where is she?"

"The last time I saw her she was going upstairs to be with Matt."

"Shit, we better get inside."

"Hey wait," Stacy said while grabbing her husband's arm. "Don't be acting like a dog in heat because you will scare her away."

"Come on. It's me you are talking about."

"Right," Stacy grinned. She moved over to John. "So tell me about Todd."

*****

Janie was now lying on her stomach allowing Matt a chance to touch her butt. She knew it was slightly bigger than Amy's but only because of the layer of baby fat she still had. As his finger explored into her crack she felt him pushing it into her anus.

"Matt," Amy said to stop him. "She might not like that."

Janie turned and looked at her sister. "Did you let that other man touch you back there?" She had forgotten John's name.

"Yes..........but," Amy started to say before Janie interrupted.

"He can touch me too," Janie grinned and opened her legs and lifted her hips.

Matt smiled and put some of the cream on his middle finger before pressing it slowly into Janie's ass.

"Oooo," she moaned. "That feels so.......so nasty." She turned and smiled. "Can I do that to you too?"

Matt's finger froze. "Uh........no I don't think so."

"Why not?" Amy asked. "Maybe you and John need to know how it feels getting fucked back there."

Janie turned causing Matt's finger to disengage. "John fucked your ass?"

Amy nodded.

"But you said no penetration," Janie said now turning around and grabbing the tube of cream by Matt's leg.

"No pussy penetration," Matt grinned. He now had a bird's eye view of her opened hairy pussy.

Janie giggled and spread some cream on her right index finger. "OK your turn Matt."

"Uh." Matt said as he tried to move back but Amy grabbed his wrist and pulled him across the bed. Before he could turn over Janie jabbed her finger into his ass. "HEY!"

"DO IT!" Amy chuckled. "FUCK HIS ASS!"

Phil walked up to the bedroom door and heard what Amy had said. "Fuck his ass?" Phil repeated softly. He quietly opened the door and peeked inside to see Amy and Janie naked. It was Janie's finger fucking in and out of Matt's rear. "Holy shit."

"OH GOD WHO ARE YOU?" Janie cried out while pulling out her finger. She quickly brought her legs together to hide her pussy and then cupped her tiny titties.

Amy laughed. "Don't you remember Matt's brother Phil?"

Matt turned over and moved off the bed. "Thanks for saving me."

Phil looked down at his brother's hard-on. "Save you. It looks like you were enjoying it." He then moved over close to Janie and held out his hand. "I'm Phil."

Janie blushed and moved her right hand from her chest to shake his hand. "Hi I'm Janie."

Janie dropped her hand but didn't put it back on her bare tit. She also removed her other hand and sat back proud. "So what do we do now?" She asked her sister.

Amy scooted off the bed and grabbed her clothes. "Put these on and we will go and meet the others."

"Shit," Phil said hoping to mess around with the young teenager. As Janie moved off the bed he got a good shot of her beaver. It was enough to give him a good woody.

"Where is Todd?" Janie asked as they moved out of the bedroom.

Amy walked to the other bedroom door and opened it. She heard Janie gasp when she saw Susan on all fours and Todd fucking her. "TODD!"

Susan turned and grinned. "He's not in my pussy."

"Good," Janie said smiling. "I will be downstairs meeting the others when you are finished."

"It won't be very much........LONGER!" Todd cried as his hot juices filled a woman's ass for the first time.

*****

Everyone had introduced themselves when Todd and Susan finally joined the group. Phil, John and Paul were flirting with Janie while Todd was getting lot of attention from the older women.

They all sat down and had some food to build up their energy all feeling anxious about what was to come.

"So what do we do now?" Donna finally asked. "I mean how are we going to you know...?"

John spoke up. "Well last night Matt and I divided up some Monopoly money and used the money to buy the services of our hookers, Amy and Susan."

"That sounds like fun," Phil smiled.

"Count me in," Paul quickly said.

"Me too," Matt grinned.

"But Amy and I already played the hooker part," Susan frowned. "I think that maybe it's time for the men to be male prostitutes and the women have the money."

"Yeah," Amy agreed.

"Good idea," Donna jumped in.

Both Stacy and Janie gave their support with two thumbs up.

"OK what the hell?" John grinned. "We will be your boy whores for the night."

"We have some daylight left," Amy grinned. "Why don't we all go down to the beach for a while?"

They all agreed and quickly got their bathing suits on. While Janie pulled on her micro bikini she finally talked to Todd about it. "So are you agreeable to all of this?"

"Sure," Todd grinned.

"You liked fucking Susan's ass didn't you?"

He smiled. "Yes, maybe I can do yours later?"

Amy pulled her top over her titties. "Maybe but maybe someone else will want to pay more?"

The group met on the back porch and grabbed some towels as they headed to the beach. "It's pretty private so I wouldn't worry about taking off anything," Amy grinned. She looked at Paul and remembered that he was uncircumcised. She also saw Phil crawling all over her baby sister.

"Did you bring any money?" Amy asked Janie as the men all ran into the breaking waves.

"Yes," Janie giggled. She pulled a stack of phony bills from her bikini cup. The women all sat and watching the men being men. They laughed and dove into a new wave and then gave each other high fives. As Paul walked back towards the towels he saw Amy with some play money in her hand.

"What is that for?"

Amy and Janie giggled. "We want you to touch it."

Paul looked at Donna who was trying hard not to break out laughing. "Here? Now?"

"Yes," Amy answered.

Paul took a big breath and quickly pushed his trunks down to his knees. The cooler ocean water had shrunk his cock to only about two inches with his foreskin on top. "It was cold."

Donna couldn't hold back. "IT WAS COLD......OH SHIT!" She laughed.

"Hey I'm not going to be made fun of," he began to reach for his trunks but Amy reached out to stop him.

"Sit here between us and we will warm you up."

Paul smirked at his wife and sat down between the two youngest females with his trunks still around his knees. Amy pushed him onto his back and then pinched and pulled on his foreskin.

"Can I?" Janie asked. Amy smiled and moved her hand away to let Janie touch and play with the foreskin. Soon his cock expanded and was rock hard. Amy's hand returned and the two sisters smiled as one jerked him off and the other one played with his sac.

Todd saw Janie touching Paul and hurried out to see what he was missing. He made it as far as Donna before she pulled him down next to her and put $10,000 onto the front of his trunks. "Show it to me."

Todd smiled and while he pulled down his trunks Stacy joined them and moved closer. His eight inch power driver pointed up at Donna's face. "He's definitely not the boy in this group," Stacy giggled. Soon they too were jerking off a man between them.


"Shit we are missing out," Phil, Matt and John said while watching their women jerking off the other two guys.

"We have all night," Phil grinned. "But I'm saying now that I have first dibs on Janie."

"She's a virgin and she better stay that way," Matt dared.

"Hell, we can't penetrate anyway," John laughed. By the time they made it to the beach both Paul and Todd were well spent and lying back smiling.

"You guys rest up because we have to go and play male prostitute," John grinned.

*****

The girls laughed and giggled on the way back to the house and when Amy moved into the outside shower first she held the door open for them all to come in. The others rushed in with Janie standing alone outside. "Is there room for me?"

"Definitely," Susan grinned. "Right here in the middle."

While Amy adjusted the water temperature Janie stood still as the other women stripped off her bathing suit. When they were all naked Amy passed around the three bars of soap. "Let's get my sister really clean."

Janie giggled when the first hands swooshed soap up and down her back and then down over her buttocks. More hands moved to her breasts and down her stomach until fingers were probing and pushing in very private places. Her giggled turned to moans as she started reaching out and touching as many breasts and pussies that she could reach. Soon fingers were moving everywhere and then lips and tongues.

*****

John turned the corner of the house and heard the talking, moaning and laughing in the shower. "Shit they are all inside........hurry."

Matt and Phil almost knocked him over when he stopped and tried to open the locked door. "HEY LET US IN!"

"GO AWAY!" Susan yelled. She had Donna's tongue deep inside her sex and Stacy was sucking on her right nipple.

"How about us?" John yelled.

"Why don't you guys take care of yourself like we are doing?" Amy chuckled. Her sister was on her knees tasting a pussy for the first time.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Matt yelled back. "CAN WE AT LEAST WATCH?"

The Men stood with hard-ons for almost a minute before the door slowly opened. They all smiled when they saw the twisting and mingling of female flesh. The women were so tangled together they couldn't tell which breast or ass belonged to whom. "FUCK!" Phil exclaimed. A few minutes later Paul and Todd joined the show.

Amy was the first to cum and managed to make it out of the bunch. She walked naked outside the shower and took Todd's hand. "Come on. You are mine for the night."

Janie moved out next and Phil immediately grabbed her hand. "Please pick me."

She did and they moved into the house as well.

Stacy was next and chose Matt and then Donna picked John while Susan chose Paul.

*****

The bedrooms were full of bodies moving together as the beds squeaked and banged against the walls. Guys filled the women's mouths with cum and some experimented more with anal sex.

It was midnight when Amy walked into the kitchen to get a drink and saw Janie sitting alone naked. "Are you OK?"

"No I want to go all the way."

"Well Todd is pretty worn out right now," Amy grinned. "Three times in various places on my body."

"I don't want Todd to be the first."

"I don't understand," Amy said sitting down. "Who?"

"Matt," she answered. "I've had wet dreams about him for a long time."

*****

Matt had managed to only cum once but had gotten Susan off twice. They were snuggling when someone knocked on their door and then he saw his wife's face.

Amy saw Susan's naked body next to Matt's and opened the door wider. "I need to borrow my husband for a while."

"But I had him for the night," Susan said disappointed.

"You can have Todd," Amy giggled. She moved aside and let the young viral man sporting another hard-on.

As Matt moved outside he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing but I do have your birthday present already." She pulled him by his hand and took him to the master bedroom door.

"I don't' understand," he said still puzzled.

Amy opened the door and the hallway light projected out onto Janie's naked body on the bed. Her legs were widely spread showing her pink glistening pussy and hairy butterfly.

"Janie, but I've already messed around with her."

Amy giggled. "She wants you to be the first."

"What?" Matt turned to look at his wife who must be nuts. "We can't do that. I mean no penetration."

"This is different," Amy grinned. "She's my sister and I want her to have her wish. She wants you to fuck her."

"Jesus," Matt said realizing that one of his wet dreams was about to come true. "I uh..didn't bring any birth control."

"Don't need any," Janie giggled. "Hurry I'm so hot."

Amy moved back by the door and watched as Matt took his time kissing and fondling Janie's young body. He also took his time breaking through her hymen and then later to let her get used to the feeling. Twenty minutes later his hips were moving faster and faster as Janie hung onto his hips.

*****

That night the couples switched out a few times and they all thought it would continued through the next day but basically they all were too tired and spent most of the day sleeping.

During the ride home that night Janie snuggled up to Todd. "I have something to tell you so I hope you won't be mad."

Todd grinned. "I won't be."

"I let Matt be the first," Janie whispered.

Todd just stared ahead for a few seconds.

"Are you mad?"

"I might have been but after Amy left your bedroom she came back and joined Susan and I. Amy let me fuck her first and then I did Susan."

Janie smiled and reached down to fondle his bulge. "Maybe later we can do it too."

*****

A month later as they all gathered by Phil and Stacy's house they kicked around who they could get to join their group next. A few names popped up but none that the majority wanted. As they broke to pair off someone knocked on the door. Stacy answered it and saw a young woman and man. "Can I help you?"

The young woman smiled. "Yes, we just moved in down the street and wanted to introduce ourselves to you."

"Who is it honey?" Phil asked as he moved around and saw the young woman with long dark hair and deep brown eyes.

Stacy smiled. "Our new neighbors. Hi, I'm Stacy."

"And, I'm Phil."

The young woman's husband moved around to shake Phil's hand. "I'm Brad."

"And I'm Anna," the young woman said as she looked over Stacy's shoulder at the other couples lined up. "Oh we are sorry. We didn't know you were having a party."

Phil moved Stacy aside and took the woman's hand. "Why don't you and Brad join us?"

"Are you sure?" Brad grinned. "I don't want to mess up any fun you were planning."

"Oh you won't," Stacy smiled as she put her arm around his waist and led him inside. "I'm sure you two will fit right in."

*****

The End.

Ending note from Slick. It's been a blast. I hope you all have enjoyed my stories. Love ya...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers