No Penetration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It costs more to touch," she giggled. Without twisting around she reached back and pulled the two twenties from his hand. "It's pussy time."

John moved back to get the better view and then moved to his knees when her hairless pussy stepped on stage. Again he saw her baby scar but what he focused on was her little pink clitty sticking up for attention. "Open your legs."

Amy turned and saw Matt and Susan almost there. "We only have a few seconds." Her knees parted quickly and she felt the dampness on her dripping inner lips. As he again reached out to touch her she slapped his hand away and quickly pulled up her panties and shorts. "They're here."

John moved back to the sofa and crossed his legs when Susan and Matt came in laughing. It looked as if he was grabbing at her ass.

Amy and Susan got the drinks ready and they sat down to eat. It was then that Matt saw the $60 on the table. "What is that for?"

Amy glanced at John. "Can I tell him?"

"Sure," John smiled. After all they were there to fool around.

"John paid me twenty dollars to see my ass and forty to see my pussy."

"Hey you didn't pay me anything," Susan giggled at Matt. They all laughed but it gave John an idea.

"You know maybe we should play the hooker game this weekend. Maybe not for real money but maybe for play money."

Susan and Amy smiled and sat up. "So if you want to mess around with us short of intercourse you offer us play money." Amy giggled.

"Hey we have an old Monopoly Game in the closet. We could get some play money from there."

"I'm sure the others will want to do it too," Susan smiled. "We can play a hooker game and have fun messing around."

They hurried to finish their pizza, wine and beer and quickly cleaned up to start the game. Matt opened the game and counted out four even stacks of money. Each guy got a million dollars. "Here you go," Matt said handing the play dollars to John. He took his own stack and closed up the game.

"Ready?" he grinned over at Amy and Susan.

"Wait," Susan grinned. "We have to get dressed like hookers. Come on Amy." She grabbed the smaller woman's hand and led her up the stairs to the bedrooms.

Both men were sporting boners as they waited. "So anything goes but fucking right?" Matt asked.

"Right. No vaginal penetration," John answered.

"Just the vagina is off limits?" Matt asked surprised that John had only said vaginal.

"We only said no penetration in the vaginas."

"I don't think Amy will go for that," Matt said worried that John might be going to try something that Amy wouldn't like.

"Actually she let me finger-fuck her ass in the pool."

Matt was totally shocked because she had flat-out refused him any thing back there. "Damn. Does Susan let you....I mean...let you......"

John laughed. "No, that's always been restricted territory. But hey, if they are hookers the only question should be how much."

"Right," Matt grinned.

*****

"How about this?" Amy asked as she held up a tiny silky dress she had hanging in the closet for years.

"How valuable is that dress?" Susan asked.

"I haven't worn it for years. Not valuable at all."

"Good, lets do this," Susan chuckled before grabbing the hem in both hands and ripping it half way up both sides.

"Oh my God, I might as well be naked," Amy gasped.

"Take off everything but your panties and let's try it on," Susan whispered excitedly.

Amy quickly pulled off her shirt and bra before removing her shorts. She reached for the dress but Susan held it back. "What if the guys offer us money to have sex with each other?" Susan asked.

Amy grinned and moved closer until her bare titty pressed into Susan's covered one. "We're hookers right? Anything goes."

"John's going to pop his lid," Susan grinned. "Put on the dress and let's go and find me something slutty to wear."

*****

John and Matt sat impatiently waiting until finally they saw the two women walk into the room. Both almost shit their pants right there.

"Damn!" John grinned. His eyes roamed over the tiny short dress that Amy was wearing. When she turned he could see only the thin black thong strap from her foot to her underarm.

"Double Damn!" Matt gasped. Not only was Susan braless but the sheer blouse she was wearing didn't hide a thing. Plus she was wearing tight and very tiny shorts that hugged the shape of her pussy lips.

Susan and Amy turned a few times and heard the guy's comments. Finally Susan walked over to Matt and grinned. "Hey big boy do you want some fun?"

"Hell yes," Matt answered. "How much?"

"$1000 to see and touch my titties." Susan knew that he couldn't wait much longer.

Matt fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a phony $1000 bill. "Here you go."

Susan grabbed the money and stuffed it down into the front of her pants. She then straddled his legs and while sitting on his lap facing him slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

"Yummy," Matt grinned when her pink mountains appeared along with her brown tips. "Do I get to touch them for $1000?"

Susan tossed the blouse on the floor behind her and leaned forward teasing her long hard tip into his lips. "Yes now suck as much as you want."

Matt's eyes closed after his lips surrounded her rose bud. He felt her hands capture his head to hold it in place while he licked and flicked around and back and forth.

*****

Amy and John were mesmerized by the sight of their spouses until John reached out and put his hand on Amy's left thigh. "Can I get a sample first?"

Amy giggled and moved closer. "Just a quick sample." She locked her eyes on his as his finger snaked up under her dress roaming north until he touched the waistband of the thong. From there he traced the panties down between her thighs until he touched the damp crotch and the covered lips.

Amy's eyes closed when his middle finger wormed under the panties and swiftly up into her hot pussy. "OHHH!"

Matt heard his wife moan and moved his head back to see John's hand moving up and down under his wife's dress. It was obvious that he was finger-fucking her. It was then she grabbed and stopped John's movement.

"Sample over. Pay up."

"$1000?"

Amy shook her head. "$5000."

"That's one expensive pussy," John laughed. His finger was still deep inside of her as he reached into his pocket with his free hand. He pulled out $10,000 and handed it to her.

"That's too much," Amy said wanting him to move his finger again.

"I want you to help me touch it."

Even Susan stopped and turned to see if the young woman would masturbate while he fingered her.

"I.......uh.......uh..." Amy looked at Matt for help. She knew it would be embarrassing to touch herself in front of this couple she had only met once.

"Almost anything goes remember?" Matt smiled. He wanted to see her do it as well.

"OK," Amy blushed as she slid her hand into the side split on her dress and down under the front of her thong. She felt John's finger and then rubbed over her swollen and throbbing clitty. Seconds later John continued fingering her.

"Oh GOD!" Amy moaned. Never had she felt this wet before. She was on her way to satisfaction when John reached up with his free hand and pulled down on her panties. She started to stop him but her body failed her. Instead she helped him until the thong left her feet.

"Pull your dress up and touch it," John grinned as he sat back. "I want to watch."

"I'm your whore," Amy said as she did as he commanded. She knew that Susan and Matt were watching but it didn't matter.

"Hold your pussy open so we can see," John ordered.

Amy's body was on fire as she reached down with her left hand to spread open her outer and inner lips. All she had was on public display as she commenced once again to toy with her clit and push a finger deep inside of her.

*****

Susan had enough of watching Amy and wanted some pleasure herself. "What else can I do to please you?" She heard him whisper something but couldn't make it out. "What?"

"Titty fuck," Matt whispered again louder. He had always wanted to fuck titties but knew Amy didn't have the size.

Susan smiled and moved off onto her knees on the floor in front of him. She took her time opening his pants and reaching into his boxers to pull out his hard and ready rod. "We need to get it wet first," she said before grabbing it and running her wet tongue up and down the sides.

*****

Amy's eyes were closed as she fingered herself. Her clitty was as big as it had ever been and she once again was ready to cum. But again John stopped her by grabbing her fingers.

"Please....." Amy begged.

"Turn around."

Amy's eyes opened wide knowing that he wanted to mess around with her ass again. She glanced over at Matt to see if he had heard John but Matt was only concentrating on Susan's tits as she wrapped them around his cock.

Amy started to turn but stopped. "$5000 more."

"Sure," John grinned. It meant she was willing to let him do something back there.

Amy took his play money and turned while lifting her dress up over her pink buns.

"Bend over and open your legs."

Amy hesitated but then did as he said. She knew he could see her dripping pussy lips under her ass which made it even nastier. It became downright nasty when he reached across and pulled open her butt cheeks. "Ohh."

John grinned and pulled her back by holding onto her soft cheeks. When she got close enough he pushed his face between the mounds and guided his warm tongue into her tiny rear hole.

"Ahhh.......hhhh." Amy groaned feeling her puckered hole being invaded. "OH GOD!"

John had never ever done this to Susan so it was a first for both of them. As he tasted her rear pot his middle finger again snaked into her moist quim. After a minute of licking and fingering he moved his damp lips back and aimed the very juice-covered finger into her butt.

"JOHN!" She cried feeling the tightness. "Ahhh!"

"Does it hurt?" He asked afraid he had gone too fast too soon.

"No......God......what are you doing to me?"

He laughed. "I fucked you ass with my tongue and now my finger. I have something else for you."

Susan did hear that. She turned and glared at him. "You wouldn't dare. No penetration remember?"

John didn't stop finger-fucking Amy's anus. "That was just referring to pussies."

"We didn't take it that way," John said looking at Matt for support but Matt was basically brain dead while he pumped his cock between Susan's knockers.

It was then that Susan snapped her body back off of Matt's and then grabbed Amy's wrist. "Come with me. We have to talk." As Amy moved forward they all heard John's finger pop from her ass.

"Hurry back girls," John grinned. "We have a lot more money."

As soon as they were gone Matt put his hard-on away. "I didn't think they were going to go for anal sex."

"Hey, it was worth a try," John grinned.

"I hope you didn't mess it all up." Matt sighed.

*****

Susan pulled Amy into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. "Are you OK? I can't believe he did that."

Amy shrugged her shoulders. "It's OK. I mean I didn't mind."

"Really? You don't care if he jams his finger up your ass or I'm sure he wants to fuck you back there."

"As long as he doesn't hurt me," she answered.

"Jesus, you are really into this aren't you?" Susan moved closer and reached under her dress finding her pussy dripping with her pleasure wetness.

"Oh God, I'm so hot," Amy gasped as Susan's experienced fingers rubbed over her clitty.

As much as Susan wanted to rip off Amy's dress and her own clothing she held back. "OK but don't say I didn't warn you." Susan pulled her hand away to Amy's dissatisfaction.

"Let's go and tell them that we are theirs to do whatever they want."

Amy grabbed her arm. "Does that mean you will let Matt...you know...fuck your..ass?"

Susan laughed as she grabbed a tube of body lotion from the dresser. "Not without this."

"Good," Amy giggled. "Can I use some too?"

"Believe me we both will need it," Susan said taking a deep breath.

*****

When the girls returned the guys had turned on a football game. "What is the TV on for?" Susan asked.

"We figured the hooker stuff was over," John answered.

"No actually we've decided to let you guys have your way with us. Except you know what."

John clicked off the game and they both sat up smiling. "Shit alright!" Matt exclaimed.

John reached out for Amy but Susan pulled her back. "Maybe we should all go upstairs and find a bed?"

"Deal," John quickly said. As they moved up the stairs Susan whispered to him.

"Pay to see Amy and I messing around first."

"Really?"

"Yes."

A few yards back Amy was whispering. "I don't want you to interfere,"

"Same with us," Matt grinned. He knew that once they were all in the same bed anything could happen.

They picked Amy and Matt's bedroom since it had the biggest bed. The two women stood by the bed waiting for the guys to tell them what to do.

"First of all," John started. "Here is $100,000 for the whole night." Susan grabbed the money.

"Aren't we going to sleep any?" Amy asked in her little girl voice.

"I hope not," John grinned. "Let me go first," he directed to Matt.

"Sure," Matt replied.

"OK I want you two to face each other and remove each other's clothing."

Both smiled as they faced and then Susan pushed the straps off of Amy's shoulders. The dress fell at her feet leaving her in only the skimpy black thong. Amy unbuttoned Susan's blouse and pulled if off her bare mounds and then hooked her fingers in Susan's tight shorts. Seconds later they too were discarded on the floor. Now in only panties the women moved together until their breasts touched and their fingers found the elastic waistband of their panties and pushed downward.

Seeing their wives in partial undress was nothing compared to what they were seeing now. Now bare ass naked the women turned and faced the guys.

"Nice," John commented. Amy was even better totally naked.

"Better than nice," Matt smiled.

"What now?" Susan asked already knowing the answer.

"I........I mean we want to watch you two kiss and touch each other."

Matt jerked his head towards John not expecting this and than at his wife to see if she would do such a thing. Her smiled told him that she would.

Susan took Amy's trembling hand and crawled up onto the bed with her. Amy immediately moved onto her back and bit her lower lip as Susan straddled her waist.

Matt and John's cocks were about to burst from their clothes as Susan's fingers caressed Amy's stomach and then moved upward to gently cup her small 34B boobs. She toyed with the tiny nipples and then leaned over to suck and lick each one.

Amy's hands moved to Susan's head to hold her to her chest. She glanced over at Matt and John and saw the removing their clothes. When their hard cocks appeared she pulled Susan's head and mouth upward until their lips locked and their tongues moved together.

"Shit let's join them," Matt whispered. He noticed that John was jerking off as they watched the women French kiss and touch.

"Not yet," John smiled. "I want to watch them suck each other's pussies."

Both women heard what John said and knew it was what they wanted. After kissing for another minute Susan's lips moved down over Amy's chin, down her neck to again suckle the tiny tips, down and around Amy's navel and then lower and lower until finally she kissed the swollen and very ready clitoris.

Amy and the guys watched while Susan sucked and licked the tiny pleasure button.

"Turn around Susan," John commanded. He wanted to see them in a 69.

"Oh God," Amy thought when Susan's body turned while her mouth stayed working on her pussy. When she saw the light blonde bush above her head her hands pulled Susan's ass downward until the dripping slit pressed onto her mouth.

Susan continued licking waiting for Amy's tongue to do the same but it never came. She looked up at John. "She's not licking me."

Amy had kissed Stacy's pussy before but now her whole face seemed to be covered with Susan's cunt. She turned her head to try and breath. It was then she heard John's voice next to her ear.

"Lick her pussy."

Amy pushed up on Susan's hips until she took a deep breath. When she lowered the hips again her tongue pushed out and up into Susan's moist hole. It was then she started giving Susan back as much as she was giving.

"Shit look at them go," Matt grinned. He too started jerking off.

"I'm going to cum," Susan gasped a few minutes later. She also knew that Amy was ready from her moans and body heat.

"STOP!" John ordered. He pulled on Susan's side until she rolled off of the smaller woman.

"Please," Amy and Susan begged.

"Not yet. Not until Matt and I cum first," John grinned.

Amy looked at Susan before they both reached out to grab the guys hard-ons. Amy pulled John up onto the bed as Susan did the same to Matt.

"How do you want it?" Amy giggled.

John smiled. "What are my options?"

"We already told you," Susan smiled. "Anything but fucking our pussies."

John still didn't believe it. "Are you sure about anything?"

"Yes," Susan answered. "But you can't hurt us."

"We won't," John grinned. He saw the tube of cream that Susan had carried to the bedroom and reached over to get it. "I think you both know what we want."

"Are you sure Amy?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Amy answered with a glare. "No interference remember?"

It was then that Susan got an idea. "You know maybe we should spend the night separate so there won't be any interference?"

"I don't know about that," Matt said worried to let his wife be alone with John. He remembered how she had suggested that they go all the way.

Amy knew what he was thinking. "We are not going to fuck that way."

"But all night."

"Yes all night," Amy smiled. Maybe being alone with John she could really let herself go.

"Come on big boy," Susan giggled. She grabbed Matt's hand and pulled him from the room.

"Hey, want some of this cream?" John yelled after they had left the room.

"Nope, I have some more in our room!" Susan yelled back.

John turned to see Amy turn face down on the bed and lift her knees up under her hips. Her face fell down into the soft pillow as her hands moved around and pulled open her buttocks.

"Are you ready to have you ass fucked whore?" John grinned.

"Yes.....fuck my ass," Amy said breathing heavily. She felt him take position behind her and was expecting his greased penis to push in but felt his thin middle finger instead. "Ahh."

John slowly pushed in all the way and then pulled out. He did it about ten times more until she relaxed and then moved his ring finger in as well. Two fingers were very tight but after another few minutes of penetration she again relaxed.

Amy felt both fingers leave and waited. She then felt him squirt a large glob of cream down into her cheeks and over her puckered hole. "Please go slow."

John laughed as he moved his legs and hips forward and guided his swollen crown between her butt checks. He rubbed it all around to gather up the cream and then slowly pressed forward into her anus.

At first it didn't appear there was anyway that the thick cock head was going to fit into that tiny hole. Amy opened her legs wider and wider and pulled apart her cheeks even more. Finally they both felt the forward movement and once it made it by the gate the whole crown was consumed.

"AHHH! OH GOD...I FEEL IT INSIDE...YOUR COCK IS INSIDE OF ME!"

John didn't move for a while. Her tightness was actually hurting his prick. "Relax more. Trust me."

Amy took a deep breath and did what he said. She relaxed all of her ass muscles and felt another inch or two move in. She realized it really didn't do much for her except knowing that he had entered her. It was then she let go of her right cheek and reach underneath to rub over her clitty. "I'm ready. Fuck me."