Nordic woman's first BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
Nordic woman learns to love BBC Ch.2.
11.4k words
4.5
19.2k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of a white Nordic woman in her early thirties who learned to love black cock. Names and some of the details have been changed to hide the identity of the people involved but the rest is told how it happened to me. I encourage readers to check the first part of the story but this chapter should work as a stand-alone piece as well.

Chapter 2:

I was very busy the following week. I had to teach undergraduates in addition to my regular work duties. During the weekend I spend most of my time doing my new research that I just recently got funding for.

It was the next week when Derek sent me an email while I was at my office writing. He said he is coming to the city at the end of the week and that perhaps we could meet.

I hadn't been thinking about Derek for several days. I felt embarrassed about what happened and tried not to think about it too much. After all, I was fucked by two black guys (Derek, being one of them) and that was not something I have ever been thinking of doing. I had lost my memory because of the alcohol I drank and I only remembered bits and pieces. I thought Derek was very attractive and I wanted to see him again so I was happy when he contacted me.

Since I wasn't sure whether Derek's meeting proposal was work related or not, I figured out that I should just ask what he has in mind - after all we are both adults. I wrote back to him asking whether he wanted to meet on work-related matters or does he have something else in mind.

He replied: "What would you like?"

My mind started to wonder. I was thinking his muscular body and his cock. Although his cock had been inside me, I didn't seen it since he took me from behind at the time. I tried to imagine how big it was, and whether he was circumcised or not. Curved or straight, and whether there were big veins on it, but I did not remember feeling anything special when he was ramming me.

I felt a blush growing on my face. Oh, god, am I turned on?! I tried to focus on the work but I immediately realized that is not going to work. I locked the door of my office and closed the curtains. I sat back on my chair, lifted my black skirt and opened my legs. With my fingers I put my panties aside and touched my pussy with two fingers. I was wet. I ran my fingers between my pussy lips and circled around my clit a bit.

God it felt good. I put my fingers inside my pussy as deep as I could. I was all wet I realized. I took my fingers from my pussy and looked at them. All slimy. I remembered what happened at the train after the day I was with Derek and his friend Mo. I put my fingers close to my nose and inhaled. My pussy smelled. It smelled horny. That pussy is waiting to be fucked I thought! That is the scent that it is designed to allure men. I put my fingers into my mouth and licked them. It tasted mild, but nice. A bit salty. Like sweat but better, there was this sweet favour in it as well.

I took my phone and answered Derek. "I would like to be fucked, I am all wet right now. I cannot think of anything else but what we did last time!"

He responded quickly. "Oh is that so, do not masturbate before I am there. You should be fucked! Can you do that? I have a hotel booked. Can we meet at Thursday at 6 at the evening?"

"Yes, I will see you there!" I replied.

I tried to put my thoughts back to work but it was difficult. All I was able to think of was Derek and his black body. I could not concentrate on my work anymore so I thought I could take the rest of the day off and go home. I thought to watch Netflix or something to get my mind off Derek.

*

On Thursday, surprisingly, I managed to get some work done during the day. But after lunch I was starting to get excited about our meeting in the evening. I was working from home and thought that I could start preparing for the evening and do my writing on the weekend like I often do.

First I took a shower. I washed myself carefully and shaved my legs and armpits. While doing that I wondered how I should shave my pubic hair. My usual style was to let the hair grow naturally on the top and just trim it with scissors a bit while shaving everything down there on the pussy lips and my ass crack. This had become a habit of mine while I had a boyfriend who often ate my pussy. It was preferable because it looked traditional and I did not get any looks at public baths and swimming pools but the pussy was sexy and smooth where the action happened. While we had broken up a long time ago, I kept shaving down there -not even thinking why I kept doing it since my pussy had not gotten any action after I left my boyfriend.

Now I thought whether I should change my style. I do not remember Derek commenting on my pubic hair at our first encounter. Although I was super drunk and did not remember much anyway. I first considered shaving everything off but then I thought it might look weird. I had tried it once some years ago but it did not feel natural to me. But sometimes I liked the change and I remembered how excited my ex-boyfriend once was when I showed him my fully shaved pussy.

That poor guy literally just got his penis inside me before he squirted his sperm. I remember ruining his orgasm because I immediately stopped moving on top of him when he started to cum. I thought I could have prevented him from cumming but no. It was too late for me to get a strong erect dick to ride on and too early for him to reach a proper orgasm. That poor porn-addicted bastard. I sat on his face with my bold pussy to get my orgasm. It was one of the best times with him though, he was still so horny that he eagerly licked my pussy and ate all of his own cum that kept running out.

I was used to the practice of getting my orgasm from cunnilingus. I had some really good orgasms with him, but when I was with him I often missed proper fucking. Pussy needs cock, and oral sex, while great, just isn't the same thing. The first time I was fucked properly was with Derek and Moe. I had just one unsatisfying experience as a teenager and my ex, whom I loved at the time, always wanted me to ride him slow and gentle - on those rare occasions he actually managed to get it up and inside me without cumming prematurely. If my sex life had not been at stake I might have appreciated the irony that he had both problems: getting it up and coming too soon.

I regained my thoughts in the shower and eventually chose a landing strip. I shaved everything else except a two-finger wide strip that I left on top of my pussy. I evaluated my work from a small mirror and thought it looked pretty nice. Something new but not too radical. Black hair made a beautiful contrast with my petal-soft alabaster white skin. I even thought I managed to do a good job of getting the landing strip at the center of my pubic. I was slightly scared that if I made a mistake then the only way to correct it was to remove all the hair, but luckily I did not have to do that.

After my shower it was time to decide what to wear. It was still quite a warm day of late summer, but it was not super hot like last time with Derek. I started from underwear. Most of my underwear were not super sexy but none of them were granny style either. I thought I wanted to be comfortable but sexy so I decide to select something from my sexiest underwear collection, but avoiding the tiniest g-strings that buried deep in to my ass crack and bras that gave no support. I also wanted to match my bra and panties together to give it a classy look.

After considering a few options I chose a beautiful teal coloured bra and matching panties. The panties were that style that went quite deep into my ass crack but not as much as thongs or g-strings. They had less material compared to regular panties that cover my ass cheeks completely. I thought that was the perfect combination of sexiness and comfort yet without being too slutty or revealing. I wanted to show Derek the shape of my ass but not to show my ass entirely.

Next, I had to decide whether to wear pants, dress or skirt. This time I wanted to wear a dress. I had several options to choose from. I tried to determine the proper length of the dress, whether I wanted to be slutty or not. I chose a black tight dress that shows my figure and was mid-thigh length. It was the sort of length that if you see someone wearing it, you start to wonder whether that dress is a bit too short. At least that's what I thought. But it was not that revealing on the top and did not show any cleavage so I think it was perfect for the evening. Sexy but not slutty.

Since it was not too hot I decided to add a bit of sexiness by wearing stay ups. I chose sheer and nude stay ups. The dress was barely long enough to give the impression that I was wearing pantyhose, but I preferred stay ups since they just made me feel sexier. Plus I did not have to remove them for sex, if that happened tonight, I reasoned.

I added a red leather jacket on top of the dress and chose red wooden earrings the shape of a leaf to match the style. I chose black high heels that had absolutely no platform but respectable 4,5 inches heels to complete my outfit. They revealed most of my feet including my toes, which was great because I had painted my toenails white just the day before.

I took my red leather purse and looked at myself in the mirror. I was not wearing any makeup yet and I was not sure how I should put my hair but I still looked very sexy, I thought.

I did not look like a pornstar, of course, but I think I had a nice body. Average weight, almost 170 cm tall with long brown hair, I looked very nice. I was not a teenager anymore but my ass and breasts were still perky and firm with the softness of a woman. I wasn't fully satisfied with everything in my body but no woman is. However, I had accepted myself over the years and I was able to highlight my assets well and hide the aspects I was not that happy about.

For a while I thought about whether I should put on makeup at all and leave my hair down but I decided to put on some light make up. Not too much but just a bit to highlight certain things on my face. I considered several ways to put my hair but eventually I decided to just put it in a ponytail since I was not going to a gala or anything fancy.

While I was brushing my hair and putting it in a ponytail I realized that I was going to fuck Derek tonight. I also realized it is what I truly wanted tonight. I wanted his black body on me and his black cock inside me. Suddenly I felt butterflies in my stomach and wondered whether Derek was planning to fuck me. Maybe he just wanted to meet and discuss the last time.

I walked to a kitchen and took a bottle of tequila from the bottom shelf of the closet. It was an unopened big bottle with a picture of a pig wearing a sombrero on the side of it. I got it from a friend several years ago as a housewarming gift. She did not remember or care that I drink rarely and never tequila. But that was all I got, so I opened it and poured a big portion in a glass. I did not have any shot glasses so I poured a lot. Even so, I gulped it down with a single swallow and immediately grinned; it was strong and awful! But I was very nervous so I poured another one.

I was hoping the alcohol would ease my nerves but right after pouring the second shot I remembered what happened with Derek last time. It was a couple of weeks ago and I hadn't had a drink after that. That time I had drank way too much and ended up in bed with Derek and his friend Mo. I don't remember much and did not want the same thing to happen tonight so I put the drink down on the counter.

I looked at the clock and realized I still didn't need to leave for a while. I sat down in the kitchen and dreamed of what we were going to do tonight. I imagined Derek's strong hands gripping my body, feeling my tits and squeezing my ass. I imagine him undressing me, perhaps even ripping my dress off, although I hoped he would not do that, it is not a cheap one!

Then I wondered whether I were wetting myself and my sexy panties. I put my hand down there and felt some moistness already. I briefly considered changing my panties but my phone beeped on the sign of an incoming message.

Derek wrote me: "Hi, my meeting at the office finished early and I could meet you now if you are free already?"

I instantly replied: "Yes, would love to! I will come there right now."

Derek sent me the address of his hotel, I went to the bathroom to pee and take a quick look at my face from the mirror. Then I took my purse, opened the door and headed towards the bus stop.

*

On my way to the hotel, Derek sent me an email that I should just ask him for reception and they would let me in. So I did. When the nice looking woman walked me to the elevator, I wondered whether she thought I was some sort of escort or a hooker. I wonder if I looked like one. The nice lady pressed the 32nd floor and gave me the room number on small piece of paper. I felt butterflies flying in my stomach when the elevator accelerated towards the top floors. Or perhaps it was just the tequila, I thought.

It was quiet at the corridor. I walked towards the room number I was given. The carpet at the floor suppressed the sounds from my high heels. I came by the door and double checked the number before knocking on it. I heard something behind the door and I quickly straightened my dress. I felt like there were butterflies vomiting in my stomach now. I did not know why I was so nervous. I wish I drank that other tequila shot as well.

Derek opened the door and said with a smile: "Hi, good to see you, please come in." I entered into the room which was smaller than I expected but very stylish with a large window showing the view from the one of the highest buildings in the city.

I said I am fine although a bit nervous and asked Derek how he was. He replied something and took my coat off my shoulders. A real gentleman I thought. He was wearing black jeans and a blue shirt and looked very handsome. While he put my coat on the coat rack he leaned towards me, I mistakenly thought he was coming to kiss me, but all he did was to try to reach the coat hangers. While he came close to me I kissed him on the cheek. He stopped and looked at me. I realized my mistake and said sorry.

He put my coat to the coat rack and asked: "Sorry for what?" and immediately kissed me on my lips. His lips felt soft and moist and I wrapped my hands around him. The kiss was short and cautious. Traditional, you might say.

"I want you," I whispered to his ear. "I want you now," I said. He smiled, took my hand and walked me towards the small room. There was a big bed, two night tables, a large window, a TV on the wall and a small table with and two chairs but nothing else in the room.

I walked across the room in front of the window and put my purse on top of the night table. I felt Derek hands touching my waist and running them down on my hip from behind me. I turned over and leaned towards him.

We kissed, this time more intense. I opened my mouth and our tongues met. Derek lowered his hands on my butt. He did not squeeze them but kept his hands there and fondled my ass tenderly. Our tongues swirled around each other's mouths for some time. When we opened our mouths, I had to wipe the saliva from my mouth with my hand to get the it out from my lips. We looked at each other and smiled.

I kicked away my shoes and immediately felt more submissive because of the height differences between us. While I was not a short woman Derek was much taller than I was. With heels that did not matter much but now I suddenly felt very small and compliant in front of him.

I started to undress his shirt and revealed his muscular chest. I must have had a very big smile; it felt so unreal that I was going to have this body on me. Derek was likely aware of my astonishment, at least that's what I thought about his smile. I started opening the buttons from the top and when I reached the last buttons, I lowered myself on my knees. While the floor was hard it was comfortable enough without my shoes on.

Once I opened the last button on his shirt, Derek took the shirt away and threw it on the chair. There on my knees in front of him I moved my hands to his hips and from there I went to open his belt. Once I did that I just lowered his jeans and just when I realized he had no underwear on, his rock hard black cock sprung out. It almost hit me in the face. I leaned backwards to admire this beautiful cock in front of me.

His black cock was so close I could inhale his muscular scent. It was huge! Definitely bigger than my ex-boyfriend's. There was no pubic hair and his hanging balls where shaved. His penis was circumcised, I had not seen a dick like that before. The cock curved to the other side slightly and faced a bit upward. It looked magnificent. It was beautiful. Like a piece of art. I wasn't sure how big it actually was but it was super hard. Like a rock. Not a half-flaccid like I was used to. This was the real deal, and soon I was about to get impaled by it.

"I know it looks great but do you just want to look at it," Derek said and winked his eye.

I just smiled back. With my right hand I grabbed the base of his cock. I could not even get my fingers around it.

"Wow", I said. It's just. It is like a sculpture of some sort..."

He laughed. I realized how stupid it must have sounded. I felt a blush rushing through my cheeks.

"Can I taste it?" I asked. And then again realized how stupid I must have sounded. Of course I can taste it. I should taste it! I was thinking that maybe I should just be silent from now on to avoid embarrassing myself any further.

"Go ahead," he said. I kept my right hand at the base of his cock and opened my mouth. I moved my head closer and put my tongue out. I licked his cock below it with my tongue. One long slip of tongue. Doesn't taste much like anything I thought.

I opened my mouth wide and this time I took the head of his penis into my mouth. The tip was big but to my surprise it fit in my small mouth better than I thought. Although I had to keep my mouth as wide as I could.

I kept his tip in my mouth, closed my eyes and I circled my tongue around his cock as much I could because the tip of his penis filled my mouth entirely. I heard him moan. I tried to go a bit deeper with my mouth but I could not get it very deep. I hadn't deep throated anything before. My ex-boyfriend's penis fit nicely in my mouth all the way. But this was different. I took it as deep as I could before I felt it reaching the back of my mouth. I tried to move my head a bit and and press myself lower to get it deeper.

Derek put his hand behind my head and pressed slightly. A few times I moved my head with help from his hand so that his cock almost came outside my mouth and then it went slowly as deep as possible before reaching my throat. It was difficult for me to breathe when his cock was pressed towards my throat. It was not deep down my throat yet. I felt the pressure and was afraid to try pressing it further. Derek realized my predicament and let his hand go. I took his cock from my mouth and was drooling a bit of saliva from my mouth. I wiped it quickly with my arm and said:

"Wow, that's... that's big. I cannot fit it all in my mouth!"

That's okay he said. And took my hands. He raised me up and hugged me. Or that's what I thought but he was just reaching the back of my dress to undress me. He opened the zipper and pulled my dress downwards.

I felt like a doll being undressed. I was nervous. I was like a school girl going to have sex for the first time. While, of course, I have had intercourse before, this was going to be something different. Derek's cock was so magnificent that it could not be compared to what I had done with my boyfriend. While I had been fucked by Derek once before, it had been so long since my last intercourse before Derek that I almost felt my virginity had grown back over the years.