Nordic woman's first BBC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw Mo!" I had to yell because of all the noise.

"Who?"

"They guy who I slept with right after Derek!" I yelled.

The guys at the table looked at me and I realized I was a bit too loud.

"Come," I said and took my drink with me.

We went back to the dance floor, to the corner where there were no people and I explained to Anna that Mo just walked towards the toilets.

"So, go say hi to him" Anna said. "Who knows you might get lucky and get him to your place for the night."

I don't want to do that, I thought. Or do I? I remembered seeing his big cock the day after he had fucked me to orgasm.

A waitress came to us, pointed at my drink and said something.

"What?" I asked.

"You are not supposed to bring drinks to the dance floor," she said.

I gulped down my shot that tasted only alcohol and gave the glass to the waitress.

"I am not sure if I want to bring him to my place."

"Well, go talk to him, and figure it out", Anna said and headed to the middle of the dance floor where there now apparently was some sort of limbo game going on.

I left the dance floor and kept walking between the tables trying to find Mo. I saw a lot more couples now. Earlier most girls and guys had kept to themselves but now almost everywhere I looked, I saw white women talking to black guys. I saw black guys groping their asses, kissing them and I wasn't sure but I thought I even saw a boob flashing.

All the flirting around me got me a bit excited and my mind started to wander. While I was scanning the people around me I kept thinking how different this night was from the first night with Derek and Moe. I had lost my memory from that night and it never fully came back to me. All I remember were just flashes from here and there.

During the days after that night I had considered the option that I was drugged, but I thought that was unlikely. I was at the conference dinner the whole time (or at least that's what I remembered) and it was organized by a trustworthy association. I figured out that it is much more likely that I would be drugged in a place like this.

During the dinner the waitresses kept pouring wine even when glasses were not empty, so it was really difficult to keep track of how many drinks I had. But I was sure that the amount of alcohol I drank then was counted in bottles not glasses.

I kept counting of how many drinks I had had tonight. A large tequila shot when at home, two or three glasses of champagne at the hotel, a glass of Chardonnay with Anna, and then a bottle of shared wine. So that's what? Half a bottle is like three portions I reasoned although I admitted to myself I wasn't sure.

But I think she drank more of it than I did. Two shots from the guys at our table. So that's what. Seven? Eight? I tried to count but wasn't sure. It was close to midnight. So that's over a drink per hour. I definitely felt drunk and my head spun, but otherwise I felt good. I was able to remember the events of the evening. I kept playing the events in my head, which I had learned when I was a student at the university, was a good strategy to not forget what happened during the night.

I also felt horny. Fucking Derek earlier felt like a warm up now. I still needed something inside me tonight. I thought that if I didn't find Mo I could always take someone else home with me. I was an attractive woman and I saw those black guys checking me out here. Hell, I thought, I am sure I would be able to seduce anyone to come home with me.

I went to the bar counter and then I saw Mo sitting at the other side. Mo was finishing his beer and he was looking at his phone. Alone. Perfect. I ordered two beers from the bartender, one of the few white guys here, and headed towards Mo.

"Hi, you look like you needed another drink," I said and sat next to him. "Do you remember me?" I asked.

He looked at me and said. "Yes, you walked beside me earlier."

"Well, yes," I said. "But you should remember me from elsewhere too. I was with Derek and you a couple of weeks ago," I said and I was surprised it did not make me uncomfortable talking about it.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Mo said. "How are you?" He looked at me from the head to toes and said: "You are looking great!"

"Thanks, I am good."

"So did you like the place?" he asked and smiled, "I thought a woman like you might enjoy it".

Mo was shorter than Derek and with my heels I was surely taller than he was. Luckily for him we were sitting, I thought. I remember he had a really fat cock. It reminded me of an elephant trunk. It wasn't circumcised like Derek's.

"Yeah, I like it, I came with a friend who has been here before but it is my first time here!"

The music was loud so we had to yell to each other. There was something about Mo that attracted me. My mind spun, I was fucked by Derek earlier and now I wanted to fuck Mo too.

I touched his arm with my hand, leaned towards him and said: "I would like to continue where we left the last time."

"Well I am always ready for that," he said.

I stood up, and stumbled a bit with my heels. Mo took my hand and asked if I was fine. I just nodded and told him to follow me. I took his hand and we left. We left our beers at the counter.

I took Mo to the women's toilets. I did not see anyone there but I heard someone peeing. There were several stalls there. I kept Moe's hand in mine and we ran to the last one. I did not hear the music there, just some of the bass and someone flushing the toilet. The stall was small. I stood facing the wall and I dropped my purse on the floor. I heard Moe quickly locking the door and then touching me. I felt strong muscular hands caressing me. Moe's hands were quicker and not as gentle as Derek's but it felt really good to be groped this way.

I felt him touching my ass on top of my dress and then I felt him coming closer. I could smell the alcohol while he was kissing my ear. That felt super exciting. He grabbed my breast with his left hand and he put his right hand under my dress. He stopped when he felt that I did not wear any panties.

"You are a dirty girl!" He whispered to my ear and continued sucking on it. I felt him putting his finger inside my pussy and I moaned.

"Shss, we have to be quiet", he whispered.

Again, I bit my lip like I did with Derek. His finger explored my wet and warm cum soaked pussy and I tried to keep quiet. Then he removed his finger, took a step backwards and I heard him unzipping his pants.

"Take your shoes off" he said.

I instantly kicked off my shoes and was now standing with my bare feet on the surprisingly clean toilet floor. I heard him lowering his pants and trying to unwrap a condom. I could not wait to get him inside me so I turned around and helped with the condom.

I got on my knees and took the condom from him. It was still in its wraps. I used my teeth to tear the wrapping open and very quickly started to roll the condom on his cock. I was much faster with everything than with Derek so I did not spend time gazing at his cock but I saw that it was big. It was super thick and long as well. Not as long as Derek's probably but thicker.

I grabbed his cock with my left hand and exposed the tip of his penis by pulling the foreskin back. I pressed the condom on and started to roll it on when an idea came to me.

Derek had fuck me bareback and I loved it. He was clean, but was Mo? I know it was not like me to take such risks but my drunken mind reasoned that today was the day I will go bareback only!

I stopped rolling the condom on his cock and asked him a question.

"Are you clean?"

"Yes, I never had even a yeast infection, but I do not want to get you pregnant so just put it on".

"I am on the pill," I said to him. Technically I was lying but most guys did not even know what an IUD is, or how it worked so I thought it does not matter much as long as I am protected from pregnancy.

I took the half rolled condom from his cock and threw it on the floor. Then I stood up.

I looked Mo in his eyes and said: "Fuck me. Bareback."

He did not say anything, he just turned me over. I put my hands on the wall and closed my eyes. Mo lifted my dress and I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. He was moving it back and forth but not putting it inside.

"Just fuck me already" I quietly begged.

"I am just moistening my cock with your juices" he said and then suddenly he rammed it inside.

He was not gentle, he started deep and strong, truly fucking from the very first thrust. I opened my eyes and mouth wide open the second he penetrated me but I did not make a sound. Ooh fuck, I just thought. It felt so big. I felt like a huge log was ramming my vagina.

If I wasn't fucked earlier this would be very painful, I thought. But Derek's cock had warmed and stretched me up so I was able to take this. I saw the condom I discarded under the toes of my left foot. There was something very erotic about the view, I watched the perfectly good unused condom just lying there partly under my beautiful white toe nails.

Mo kept shoving his fat cock in me and I moaned quietly. I was in bliss. I heard the sounds of my moist pussy taking his cock. I must have been super wet.

Then I felt him hitting even deeper. Oh god, he was not all the way in until now. He must be hitting my cervix now, I reasoned. I felt and heard his hips banging against my ass cheeks. I was sure that if someone were in the toilet she would have heard the banging so I thought that I might let my moans out as well.

He did not seem to care me moaning. Neither did he care about the strings of my IUD hanging from my uterus. Or maybe he did not feel them. Or perhaps his cock pushed them into my womb while he was pounding my cervix forcefully, I thought. I felt a slight nausea in addition to this weird pleasure I got from this cervix pounding. In my stomach, butterflies had risen up in the air again. I briefly considered asking Mo to stop or at least to take it a bit slower.

"Oh, fuck me deeper and harder, take me please!" I said instead, quite loud now.

Mo started to go faster and harder. He grabbed my breast with his left hand again and he put his right hand on my stomach. I wasn't sure whether it was the pressure on my stomach, this standing position which never worked with my ex or Moe's big dick that caused it, but I felt something completely different inside me.

I had absolutely no idea at the time what it was. I felt a slight relief from the pressure inside me and then it felt like he was once again deeper inside me. It was something that I can only describe as a very powerful but smooth "click" from somewhere deep inside me around the area of my cervix which, I later learned, meant that my womb had shifted away allowing him to penetrate the deepest ends of my vagina behind the cervix; the posterior fornix. Nature's way to make room for the biggest cocks and revealing the hidden potential of the vagina.

I felt like I was being tickled from the bottom of my stomach with some very thick and powerful tool. It felt like he was so deep that I almost had to throw up. Butterflies were flying drunk in my stomach now.

He kept rubbing my posterior fornix with the tip of his penis. Moe's dick massaged that special corner at the intersection of my cervix and the far end of my vagina especially when he withdrew and took his cock away from me. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

"Yes, just there, keep fucking it, do not move your hand, just keep pressing my belly and fuck me!" I begged.

I started to reach my first cervix orgasm ever! I noticed my posture changing unconsciously. My stomach that Moe was still pressing with his hand got closer to the wall I was leaning on with my hands, my toes curled, heels raised up from the floor and my back formed an arch shape pushing my ass up and back at the same time.

He understood my body's reaction and put his other hand from my breast on my shoulder and pulled my upper body towards him to accentuate my position and get a better grip on me. for this animalistic breeding.

My orgasm did not feel like anything I had felt before. It came like one big wave and not with aftershocks like my clitoral or vaginal orgasm did. My body become hyper sensitive. I felt like my stomach was full of flying butterflies on acid hitting the walls of my belly. I felt the coldness of the wall under my hands, I felt the tossed condom under my curling toes. I was super aware of my body and the sensations that he was causing me to have, yet I felt I had lost control of my body. It was only his hands, and his cock that impaled me, that kept me from collapsing on the floor.

I couldn't control myself and I started to shiver and gasp for air. I felt my legs and arms shaking and my pussy clenching. While I felt this warm electric orgasm wave through my body I also felt him hitting my posterior fornix over and over again. He kept hitting there, withdrew a bit, and then immediately hit it again.

The tip of Moe's cock was massaging the far end of my vagina and at the same time my cervix rubbed the sensitive spot underneath the tip of his penis. My vaginal clenches around his penis and my cervix shivering in orgasm against the bottom of his glans sent his cock a message to cum too.

He retracted just a bit from the deepest ends of my vagina where I felt the first gush of sperm. Then again I felt his penis pressing against my posterior fornix. The bursts of semen came with the same pace as he was penetrating and stretching my vagina; always shooting a flow of sperm inside me when he pulled his cock backwards, the gushes hitting the walls of my vagina. Five, six, seven... I counted the gushes his penis was making inside me until I felt full from the wetness and warmth of his cum.

He was silent the whole time but kept ramming his cock deep and forcefully inside me, all the way up, stretching my pussy to its maximum until he had released all of his sperm as deep inside me as physically possible.

While he made his last thrusts, my orgasm just kept continuing, the warm pleasuring wave crashing through my whole body. It felt like it happened just once but at the same time it felt like it lasted forever.

I regained my thoughts only when Mo pulled his cock out of my pussy. My shaking legs could not support me any more so when he retracted from me, my sweating body collapsed on the toilet. It was only when I hit the toilet that my orgasm ended. I had almost passed out. Mo caught me and prevented me from hurting myself. He asked if I was okay.

My legs and hands were still shaking when Mo held me in his arms.

"I am fine, you just made me feel something I had never felt before, it was amazing" I said and I turned around. I pulled my dress down with my shivering hands and sat on the closed toilet.

Moe kissed me and give me his business card from his jeans pocket. He zipped his pants and buckled his belt and said that we should do this again.

"Oh, definitely!" I replied, and then he left.

I was sitting at the toilet for a while just trying to catch my breath until I heard someone peeing at the next stall. I quickly locked the door of my stall.

I took my purse and took my wet panties from there. I stood up, and to my surprise I did not see any cum leaking out of me. The toilet cover was also dry. I put on my panties, fixed my dress, put on my shoes and waited until I did not hear anyone else. I left and when I looked behind me I saw the condom on the floor and I imagined anyone washing their hands here must have seen our legs and definitely knew what was happening inside.

*

I was on the bus on my way home when I felt sperm oozing in my panties. It was still warm. My body had kept it inside me warm and viable as long as possible, only now releasing it. It took almost half an hour for the sperm to leak from the far end of my vagina and pass my womb and then finally out from my vaginal canal to my dirty panties.

I thought that what was going on inside my body tonight was surprisingly analogous to what had happened to me. Mo's sperm - like Derek's sperm earlier - had kept circling around my vagina desperately trying to find their way to my womb, while my ovum had been slowly travelling somewhere in my fallopian tubes nervously waiting for something that would finally take it and ram itself forcefully inside before it was too late.

It was almost what I had been doing. I had kept circling around the city and the club looking for black guys that would take me and penetrate my alabaster white body. The difference was that while my egg was not successful, I was.

I thought that if only I didn't have my IUD in my uterus preventing all those Afro-American sperm from finding their way to my womb and travelling up to unite with my fertile ovum, there would be a competition inside me now between Derek's and Moe's sperm to impregnate my purebred white Nordic body.

I smelled semen. I was looking around if others had noticed it but there were not many people on the bus and no-one was close to me. I just now remembered to send Anna a message that I was too drunk so I had decided to go home.

I walked to my apartment and I was still quite drunk and high on my cervical orgasm. I took my shoes and walked the stairs to the second floor barefoot. I opened my door and put my shoes and purse down on the floor, took off my jacket and threw it towards the coat racket just to see it fall on the floor as well.

I leaned my back against the door and slid down against it to the floor I sat there leaning on the door and with my hands and head on my knees. I felt that the cum from my pussy had now stained my panties completely and I had sperm stains on my upper thighs as well. I smelled sperm and pussy juices. I stunk of sex.

I remained still for a while and then I raised my head up and against the door. I noticed a tear drop coming from my right eye and I wiped it off but then I started to cry. I wondered whether I was just emotional because of the alcohol. But then I realized they were tears of joy.