Nordic woman's first BBC Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my teal lingerie in front of him. He took my bra off as well. He gazed my breasts. I felt like I was being measured. He told me to stand in front of the large window facing outside. He raised my hands and put them on the wooden frame that went horizontally on the window in front and above me. I grabbed it with my hands. I was wearing only my skin colored stay ups and my teal panties that I felt sliding in my butt crack. I felt myself blushing again.

Derek lowered himself on his knees and then he pulled my panties to my ankles. He lifted and guided my other leg from the panties and then he opened my legs a bit. Except my stay ups I was now fully naked and in front of the window. Thank God we were so high and it was still bright outside so no-one could see us. I was a bit afraid of heights so while the view was great, I closed my eyes.

Derek fondled my thighs and I felt his hands running up on my skin that was white as snow and soft and tender as fragrant pollen. Then he grabbed my nude alabaster white ass and squeezed hard. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and I felt him putting his head between my ass cheeks. With my eyes closed I felt myself blushing even more. Derek was eating my ass! I felt his tongue swirling around my tight asshole. It felt so good. I must be dripping wet. Oh please fuck me already I thought. He tried to put his tongue inside my asshole but it was too tight in this position so he just kept licking it.

He raised himself and told me to go to the bed. I kissed him and immediately realized he had just licked my asshole! He smiled and I went to the bed. I pulled the blanket over me. "No," he said and pulled the blanked off the bed! "I want to see you," he said.

I laid there a bit uncomfortably not knowing which position to take. He said to me that he wanted to take me in the missionary. I did not say anything but I positioned myself on my back. He told me to open my legs wide and I did.

Then I realised my pussy was soaking wet. There were wet spots on my thighs. I felt embarrassed. He smiled but I could not look at him. He came to the bed with his rock hard cock. I looked at it. It looked amazing. Suddenly I realized that it is probably going to hurt.

I said "Please be careful with that."

"Don't worry I will be gentle," he said.

I took a pack of condoms from my purse at the night table and opened one. I put the condom on him and only then realized that the condom was quite small. Is it too tight I asked?

"It is fine" he said.

His cock looked even bigger now since the condom did not reach the base of his cock.

I remember using that same brand of condoms with my bf and with him there was plenty of extra space - but with Derek the condom looked like it is going to explode. I laid back and he came over me with his huge cock. With the condom on it looked like some weird tool I thought. I smelled his musk and I saw his strong upper body. He positioned himself on the entrance of my pussy. I felt him slowly entering into my womanhood. It felt big. The first thing I noticed was the girth. I felt like I was being split in half. But in a good way. He asked if it was okay, and I nodded and closed my eyes.

He smiled and continued to push his cock deeper inside me. I was super wet so it did not feel painful. I realized he stopped, so opened my eyes. He looked odd.

"Are you all the way in?" I asked.

"No, not yet. Do you have something in you?" He asked.

Oh shit I thought. His penis was touching the strings from the IUD.

"That is my hormonal contraceptive. It has small strings hanging from my uterus. Can you feel them?"

"Well I am feeling something sharp there."

"My ex never felt those I said. You are much longer than he is. Try again." I said. "You didn't feel them the first time, right?"

"I guess no, but I was so drunk that perhaps I just didn't care."

He pulled completely out and even that felt amazing. I moaned a bit. He repositioned himself on the entrance of my pussy but stopped.

"The condom broke".

"What?!" I said. "Are you sure?" I was almost panicking. "Shit! Are you clean?! "I asked.

"Yeah, don't worry, I don't have any diseases, you can trust me. I guess the condom was too small after all."

It felt weird but somehow I did trust him. I guess the strings from the IUD had scratched the condom and since it was too small it probably did not last. Or it was just bad luck. In any case, the condom was pointless at that point. If he has some disease, I might have it by now as well.

"Well, now we do not need it anymore." I pealed the broken condom from his dick, threw it on the floor and looked at his face.

"You are relaxing finally," he said.

I smiled and kissed him.

"Now come inside me again please, this time with your bare cock. And btw you can cum inside me if you like, since I have a protection. But not before my orgasm!" I smiled and winked at him.

Once again he positioned his penis at the entrance of my dripping pussy. He thrusted it in, slowly but firmly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of this black cock impaling me. If it was possible his dick felt even better now that I had removed the condom. He stopped again when I already felt full but his dick was not completely inside me.

"The strings again, huh?" I asked.

He nodded. "But it feels so good even though I cannot get all the way in you."

I raised my head to kiss him. Our lips touched.

"Fuck me please." I whispered to him.

He thrusted his cock inside me, as far as he could go without reaching the strings and then he pulled back out until just his tip was inside me. I closed my eyes and moaned. God it feels good I thought.

"Faster," I said.

He went a bit faster but not too fast. It was more like a love making speed than animal fucking speed. I just loved the feeling of being split in half, having my legs pinned wide-open, not being able to close them properly, being totally at the mercy of this beautiful black body and being penetrated by the sculpture between his legs. I also got this enormous pleasure knowing that I was giving him full access to my body and that he was enjoying it as much as I did - that was a huge part of the satisfaction I felt at the time.

He picked up the pace more and I heard the moist sounds of our love making. I was super wet! I raised my legs and put them up in the air over his shoulders. My white toe nails that were visible through my stay ups were pointing towards the ceiling.

I started to feel my orgasm approaching.

"Oh God," I moaned, quite loud, I thought. He went a bit faster but it was still not a very fast pace. I thought whether he thought he might hurt me if he went faster.

"Oh god fuck me please," I begged, still with my legs towards the sky and my eyes closed. Then I felt my orgasm hitting me.

"Shit! I am cumming," I practically screamed now. I squeezed my legs around his body and my toes curled.

"Oh God, oh God!" I managed to say, it was half a scream and half a moan.

He kept going the same pace and the same spot and it felt so good. I came while he was pounding my pussy with his big black cock - bareback. It was a long orgasm. It lasted almost a minute. I felt repeated small shocks starting from somewhere inside my vagina and the pulses went through my whole body.

When my orgasm finally started to pass, I opened my eyes and my legs were shaking so I had to lower them to the bed. First he slowed and then stopped. He looked at me and smiled.

"Was it good?" he asked but I was sure he knew the answer already.

I nodded my head while catching my breath. He pulled himself out of me and I felt final tingles in my pussy when his cock massaged the walls of my vagina the last time. He collapsed on the bed beside me. His rock hard black penis was pointing at me. I looked at it and run my fingers with it. He hadn't come yet.

"Where would you like to cum" I asked?

"I want to cum inside you" he said.

"Okay." Take me from the behind I said.

He raised himself and positioned me on my fours. He put his dick at the entrance of my cunt and started to penetrate me. Again it felt good. I have not had sex many times in this position because I could not cum in it and my bf had troubles getting his small half-flaccid dick inside me unless I was on top.

Derek pushed his black dick inside me but again not balls deep. He then started to move back and forth. I started to feel really good again and moaned. He moved inside me like a giant boa snake, it was something I had not felt before.

It is definitely the girth not the length, I thought. I was very surprised that I recognized my second orgasm soon approaching. I bit my lip to avoid screaming this time. It was first the time ever for me to cum when I was taken while on all fours. This orgasm was not as powerful or long as the first one but it was still very nice. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the quick tingling pulses from my pussy that sent the orgasm around my body when Derek started to moan and I felt his cock squirting his sperm inside me. It was weird but I actually felt his cum filling my insides.

Finally he collapsed on the bed and there I was, my ass up with my used pussy open wide. "How it was for you?" I asked still on my fours.

"Lovely," he said. You have a very beautiful ass and a fine tight pussy.

I felt cum oozing out so I put my hand there and was heading to the bathroom. He said no, let it flow on the sheets I would like that.

So I stayed there while he took me around his arms. My pussy was letting our juices out. I stained my thighs and the sheets with the outcome of our love making but I tried not to care.

We stayed there for a while but then I said that I had to pee and I got up. Derek said that's fine but that I should not try to catch the sperm with my hand while going to the bathroom. He wanted me to just let it flow. It felt silly but I did so. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. As I raised myself from the bed I felt my muscles pushing a mix of his sperm and my pussy juices out from my vagina.

I felt more sperm oozing out of me and running down my thighs and legs as I stood up, messing my stay ups. Some of it dropped to the floor, and suddenly I felt sorry for the cleaning lady who had to clean our mess later. I walked to the bathroom, closed the door, sat on the toilet and let the rest of the sperm to come out while peeing.

After I came out the bathroom Derek asked if I wanted a bath. I thought that would be nice so I agreed. Derek went to the bathroom and got the water running. Meanwhile I enjoyed the view through the window.

"Nice view", I heard him saying behind me.

"It is," I said and turned. I saw that he was looking at me and my sperm stained stay ups.

"Would you like something to eat?" he asked.

"Yeah sure I could grab something."

"Great, I'll order something from room service while you take a bath and we can eat after that."

*

I took off my stained stay ups and closed the bathtub tap. I lifted my leg and carefully went to the tub. The water was just perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. I heard Derek talking on the phone. Probably room service I figured out, but I could not be sure because the door was closed and the air conditioning was humming.

I enjoyed the warm relaxing bath and soon I heard knocking on the door of Derek's hotel room. I heard him going to the door, some discussion and then the door was closed again. Then a moment later I heard a popping noise and Derek came to the bathroom holding two glasses of champagne.

He gave one to me and sat on the toilet seat. "Cheers," he said and I raised my glass. I do not know anything about sparkling wines but this was definitely really good.

"You should really get rid of the IUD, I want to be able to get my whole cock in you." He suddenly said.

"Yeah, definitely, I will do that." I replied.

We drank another glass of champagne and then I felt the water cool down so it was the perfect time for Derek to ask if we moved to eating now. He gave me a bathrobe to wear and I felt like a princess when he helped it on me.

Derek had ordered two falafel burgers with sweet-potato fries. I was actually super hungry so it was perfect. We had a nice dinner and we discussed several topics, mostly work-related matters and surprisingly no sex stuff anymore. I ended up drinking three glasses of champagne and I felt a bit unstable when I stood up. Derek was saying that he had an early morning and I had to do some grading tomorrow as well so we agreed that I should leave although the evening was just starting.

I put on my bra and my moist panties, which felt a bit odd. I put on the dress and considered whether I should wear those sperm-stained stay ups. Since I was heading home and it might be a bit colder out there towards the evening I decided to wear them anyway. It was just a quick bus route home.

We kissed briefly at the door and decided to do this again soon. Then I headed back to the elevators.

*

After I got out from the hotel my phone rang. It was my best friend Anna.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Could not be better actually, what's up with you?" I replied

"I have some good news. My boss is retiring so she proposed I take her job. It is not 100 % sure yet but it looks like I will get the promotion".

I congratulated her and she said she wanted to celebrate with me tonight. I said I was downtown already and that we could meet at our regular place. She said that she will be there in 30 minutes.

*

The place was quiet this time. It was a cafeteria that turned into bar at later in the evening. This time all the coffee drinkers were already finished but the wine drinkers were not yet there. I had a glass of Chardonnay while waiting for Anna.

She arrived earlier than she promised. We hugged, and I congratulated her and asked her to explain it in more detail. She was a gynegolocist and now that her boss was retiring it seemed that she was about to get her job. More responsibilities, organizing work shifts and so on, but she felt confident that she wanted to do that.

She asked how I was doing and I explained what happened earlier with Derek. She was super supportive as always and asked whether I was able to reach the 'big O'.

"Twice," I replied and could not stop smiling. She said that it looks like we both have something to celebrate. We ordered some more wine and kept talking about men, sex, work and everything.

I explained to her that I wanted to get the strings of my IUD off because Derek feels them with his cock. She said that most guys won't reach them and most who reach won't feel them. But it is possible to shorten the strings or even hide them in the uterus totally, although that makes it more painful to take it out when it's time to do that.

After a couple of hours Anna said that she wanted to go to a night club, she said that it is a really great place and that I would love it as well. I had never heard about it when she said the name of the club but I thought what the hell, let's go there since it was true that we both had something to celebrate: her getting the promotion and me getting a sort of promotion: to be promoted from a single woman who only had limp white dicks to a slutty woman who enjoyed black guys and their rock hard cocks.

*

There was a short queue for the club even when the night was young. When we left our jackets in the cloakroom, I had this feeling that there was something odd with this club. I looked around and saw beautiful women; blondes, brunettes and redheads, and most of them looked younger than we were. I also saw very handsome men, young but older ones as well. I figured out that the girls at the club were probably ten to fifteen years younger than the guys, on average.

When we made it to the club it was a huge underground place with a large dance floor and blue and purple lights flashing around with some pop music going on. In the middle was the dance floor and several tables around it at a higher level than the dance floor.

I then realized that it was not the age ratio that was skewed here but the race ratio. All the males in the club were black! I honestly didn't see a single white male other than the DJ and one waiter.

Women in the club were also mostly white. There were some latinos and some mixed raced women as well. But it was probably like 90 % young Nordic white women either with their girlfriends like I was, or with a black guy - sometimes a girl was surrounded by several black men.

What was this place I asked out loud, but the music was so loud that I could not hear even myself. I looked around and at the closest table there were two blondes and a brunette sipping cheap-looking cocktails. They looked shy and were looking at the dance floor. The table on the other side was packed with three young black guys and three young and beautiful white women. There was definitely something going on, one guy kissed one woman and others were talking and laughing.

"There is space", Anna yelled at me, "Come quick!"

We went to a table close to the dance floor. There was a young black guy sitting there alone. Anna introduced herself and asked if it was free. He said yes and explained that his friend was in the toilet at the moment. Anna said to me that she wanted to dance. We asked if the guy at our table could look at our purses while we went dancing and he said that it was fine, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

We went to the dance floor which was quite full. Mostly women dancing and partying with the guys while the loud pop music was playing. I think the song was by Rihanna. Which was ironic, I thought, because she was black and there were not a single black woman at the club.

I was drunk from all the wine I had and I enjoyed myself so we danced our asses off. I was already partying for a while when I realized that I was still wearing the stained stay ups! Well, what the hell, it is so dark in here that I was sure no-one was going to see them anyway.

I yelled to Anna that I had to go pee, and she gave me the look that that was fine. I walked back to our table and saw that the friend of the guy who was looking at our stuff had come back. They were talking together and watching the girls dancing while drinking their cocktails. The guys said that they bought shots for us and offered one for me. Since I did not want to be rude I took it and drank it in one gulp. The guys did the same with their shots. It was very strong, but tasted good - some kind of herbal liquor I think. I lowered the shot glass to the table, thanked the guys, took my purse and went looking for the restroom.

*

When I was peeing I realized how drunk I was. My head spun. After I finished I thought I didn't want to wear these stained panties and stay ups anymore so I took them off and put them in my purse. I walked out from the booth, washed my hands, checked myself in the mirror, adjusted my dress and headed out.

When I was walking back towards the dance floor I was shocked to see a familiar face walking towards me. Mo! He was the guy who fucked me when I first met Derek. I was fucked by Derek first but because I didn't come I asked Mo to continue and he had made me cum.

Shit, don't let him recognize me, I thought. I walked towards him in a narrow corridor and he looked at me briefly and smiled. I passed him and thought that he probably did not recognize me. I kept walking and looked behind me. He was also checking me out! Fuck. Did he recognize me? Or did he just think I was hot and wanted to check my ass. I wasn't sure.

I came to the party area and looked for Anna. I saw her still dancing where she was when I left. I went to the table where the two guys were and Anna came at the same time. She was sweaty from all the dancing. We sat down. The guys had ordered us more shots and Anna took hers and drank it without a problem. I tasted mine. It was different than the previous one.