Old Ladies, Thongs & Swimming Pools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH!" he groaned out, his head falling, his cock spasming violently. He was so close to the edge. It was right there! He could see it! The volcano-like explosion brewing in his balls was on the verge of firing off in an explosion of true upheaval, an explosion he didn't know if he could take. She'd been stringing him along all day, denying him this pleasure twice. And now... she was asking him to do it himself. Asking him to resist what every fiber in his body was screaming at him to do. She was asking him to torture himself further. Asking him to pull out and go home, go home to a flat-chested wife that could never get close to the peak of pleasure this old slut had given him. Fuck... his wife really was so fucking flat-chested. She barely even had boobs. Doreen was giving him a lifeline to escape, one he would have begged for multiple times this entire day. But taking it at this point sounded beyond terrible. A truly awful deal. His wife would never be able to drain his balls the way he needed them to be drained. The way only an experienced whore like Doreen could. Fuck... his wife couldn't even slightly compete in the realm of sex with this woman over twice her age. He knew the right thing to do would be to do as Doreen said, go home and resist fully cementing this betrayal, saving himself for his wife.

But he couldn't. He just couldn't. He needed this.

Fuck... he wanted to go home. He wanted to stay loyal. But who even fucking knew if she'd be up for sex tonight? Who even knew if she'd even be willing to give the man she married what he needed at this moment of great importance? And that itself was the breaking point. The fact that he doubted that his wife could give him what he needed. He should trust her more than anything, but in this moment of truth, he trusted Doreen to get the job done way more than he trusted the woman he loved. He couldn't go on like this any longer. He needed to cum. He needed to be free from this all-consuming need.

So, Greg kept fucking the older slut, his cock tingling, his balls swelling, fucking her faster than he was previously.

"UGH!" he groaned, the pleasure hitting him hard, spurring him onwards, as if having taken over the controls, driving the action. His body was practically on autopilot, fucking the older slut at a furious pace, chasing that desperately needed orgasm. He was so close now...

"Oh!" Doreen sighed, acting like she was surprised. "Fuck... oh! Wait! What are you doing? You're fucking me even harder!? But what about your wife? Shit... keep going! Yes! AH! What about Molly!? AH! UGH! It feels so fucking good, babe... fuck... Your cock is so PERFECT! Yes! But you shouldn't be doing this! UGH! You know I love it more than your wife does! You know that fucking cunt loves your big fat cock! Yes! But you shouldn't be loving this so much! Ugh! You shouldn't be fucking me like this when you're so fucking close to cumming! Oh fuck! AH! I've been trying to protect you this whole time, Greg! Oh! You shouldn't fill my perfect, tight cunt with all that fucking cum! Ah! Do you hear me? Oh! I know you want to so bad... fuck... and I want it too, babe! I want it so fucking bad, and I know it would feel amazing for you! Oh! But if you pump a massive wad of cum inside me, it'll mean you love me more than Molly! Ah! It means you love an old, nasty slut like me more than your... oh... your ugly, skinny, dull little wife! Ugh! Your flat-chested, bony-assed, idiot wife! AH! I can't deny facts anymore... especially not when you keep fucking me like this! Oh! She fucking offered you up to me! UGH! She said you'd mow my lawn too, babe! AH! Well, you're fucking mowing my fucking lawn right now, Greg! AH! Haha! YES! It feels so good!" she squealed out, her cunt spasming around him. His body shuddered, feeling her cunt trying to draw that cum out of his swollen balls. "You're gonna be mowing my fucking lawn five times a fucking week! YES! Aren't you? UGH! Because you love that fucking cunt! Yes! You love that nasty fucking cunt! OH! You love my big, perfect tits! Ugh! You love me completely! YES! You love an old, nasty slut like me way more than your young, perky wife! And if you cum in that pussy, it'll make you mine for good! UGH! YES! I want it so bad! Yes! This cock will belong to me, not your wife! We'll be fucking ten times more than you fuck the woman you married! AH! Fuck! Getting your hands on my hot body will mean more to you than any boring romantic night with her! Yes! That's it, baby! Oh! Keep fucking me just like that! AH! So, you'd better not cum in that perfect fucking cunt, babe, because pretty soon you'll want to do it every fucking day! YES!"

Greg didn't slow down despite her 'warnings', his body a furiously moving engine, pumping the older woman's cunt with his big pistoning dick at a near blinding speed. Despite being in this sex-crazed, berserker state, her words got through the fog. He had hoped that he could get away with this being the last of their encounters, but with the way she was describing it, this would simply be the first of many. And as soon as she said it, he knew it to be true. Deep down, he knew if he took it all the way, if he came in this old whore's immaculate cunt, he would be unable to resist doing it again. And again. And again! This young, handsome stud would be forever bound to a giant-breasted older woman over twice his age, not the young, cute woman he married. This fact hit home. But... he was in such a state that there was nothing stopping him. He was rolling downhill, out of control. He'd gotten this ball rolling on his own volition, and not even he could slow it down. The volcano inside him was poised to blow in a near Pompeii-sized explosion, and he feared the crater in his mind this explosion would leave behind.

"UGH! GOD!" Greg moaned out loudly, the contents of his balls lurching heavily, the feeling of inevitable submission to this old slut hitting his system hard. His mind feared it, but his cock LOVED the idea of being forever bound to this hot-bodied older woman. The lava was nearing the surface now, and his hips were a blur, pounding away at her eager, squeezing cunt as it worked to draw all that boiling hot cum out of his overfilled balls and into her tight, clutching hole.

"Ah! Yes!" Doreen moaned, having slowly taken over the proceedings again, even from beneath. Her legs curled around him, pulling him deeper. One palm kept gripping his ass, squeezing it as he drove his big cock into her. Chests pressed together, her giant tits making constant contact with his fit body in the manner he clearly loved. And one hand on his back, soothing the beast as he got more and more crazed. This once calm, quiet, articulate young man was a pure, undistilled sex machine right now, built for her pleasure. But it was her filthy mouth that was truly securing her control over him.

"Babe! Ugh!" she groaned, getting near another major orgasm as well, holding it back enough to time it with the young husband's explosion. "You're gonna cum, aren't you? Oh! That cunt's gonna make you fucking cum, isn't it? Yes! You can't stop yourself... that cunt's too fucking good, isn't it? ISN'T IT?"

"Yes! Your cunt's so fucking good! I wanna fucking cum inside you!" he roared out, his body shuddering, getting closer and closer as he kept driving his cock into her hard.

"That cunt makes you love me more than your wife... ugh... right? AH! That cunt gives you more pleasure than she ever has!" she moaned.

"Yes! YES! I fucking love you so much more, you fucking bitch!" he groaned out, his balls swelling up, his rhythm getting interrupted by a spike of pleasure so substantial it was almost painful. He did his best to keep driving into her, but he was finally getting close. He could see the edge in front of him.

"UGH! YES! Make me cum again, babe! Make me cum one more time and it'll be enough! It'll be enough to make you cum! Oh! You have my permission to cum, baby... you just have to make me cum one more time! Yes!" she commanded.

"Oh! God! Yes! Anything!" he screamed out, letting the older woman intertwine their orgasms as opposed to just letting him have his own fun, further training him to think that the only path to true pleasure was by giving her pleasure first.

"Just tell me the truth about your wife, babe," she beseeched him, her pussy squeezing around his swelling rod. "You wouldn't be doing this... AH... you wouldn't be fucking an old slut like me if she was getting the job done! I want you to admit you blame her! Yes! I want you to blame your wife! I want you to admit how much you resented her for not taking care of you! For letting you get so backed up that you have to fuck an old whore like me to get your rocks off! Ugh! I want you to admit you regret getting married to her! Haha! Yes! I want you to admit everything you can't stand about her! Then you can cum!"

"OH! GOD!" his cock shuddering again from the filth passing through her lips. It all sounded so wrong, but it hit his cock just right! He never thought he resented his wife, but he couldn't deny that he wouldn't be here if not for her failure. But he just couldn't go that far. He couldn't slur his wife like this. His head fell into the crook of her neck as he kept pounding away at her, his balls boiling, ready to fire. He was close enough to get away with ignoring this older woman's demand and still get off. He was just so close.

"C'mon, babe! AH! Yes! If you're gonna betray your wife, at least get your money's worth! Oh! SHIT! Ah!" Doreen sighed, sensing his hesitation. "Trust me, babe! It's always better for men like you to really get off on betraying their pathetic wife! Men like you always go crazy when they do that! Yes! Imagine that orgasm you're gonna have... now make it twice as powerful! Haha! Yes! You'll cum so HARD! Fuck! She's not here babe... you can really let loose! AH! Do it babe, and you'll cum twice as hard! Fuck! If you're gonna do it, then really do it!"

Greg was moments away from cumming. He really was. But the prospect of upgrading this explosion from a volcano level event to a super-volcano-grade climax, it was too tempting to ignore. If he was a bit more clearheaded, he would have turned this offer away and just kept at it. But after having a jackpot in his grasp... instead of taking his winnings and leaving, he opted to double-down.

"AaaaahhhhHHH!" he groaned out, words rising to the surface as his cock furiously fucked her. "It's her fault I'm doing this! Oh! If we'd just had sex once in the last two fucking weeks, I wouldn't be fucking an old whore with big fucking tits! AH!" he groaned, his cock throbbing, readying to fire. The tug of pleasure he felt when letting these words pass his lips only spurred him onward, more words rising to his lips without thought. Without filters. "UGGHHHH! But she's nowhere near as good in bed as you anyway! AH! God! If an old slut is so much better than her at fucking, why did I even bother marrying her? OH! It's embarrassing how fucking bad she is in bed! Fuck! Jesus Christ! AH! She's so fucking bad! Oh! And she has such small tits! Fuck! And I fucking love big tits!" He groaned, reaching between them to greedily squeeze her giant boobs again. His cock swelled up, the bullets getting loaded in the chamber.

"More! AH! Fuck! More!" the old slut begged, her body lighting up, ready to explode.

"AH! She deserves this! AH! FUCK! She deserves to have me cheat on her! Yes! She was fucking begging to be betrayed like this! SHIT! God! I needed this so bad! FUCK! I needed real fucking! YES! And I knew I could get it from you! Tits hanging out like a fucking slut! AH! I fucking knew what kind of woman you were from the start!" he groaned out, his balls tightening up. The edge was right there.

"OH! FUCK! The nasty slut you needed! YES! Exactly what you fucking needed!" she moaned out, her own explosion getting close.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" he screamed out, lights flashing behind his eyes, his cock shaking. It was all too much. He was finally gonna do it. He was finally gonna cum! His hips were a blur. His cock was tingling. It was that time. There was no stopping this. "Holy fuck! Doreen! AH! FUCK! FUCK! You're amazing! YES! YES! I love you! AH! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOD! AH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It was like his world exploded. It was like his mind and soul left his body and became a being of pure energy and pleasure. Every nerve inside him lit up. His mind was exploding as all his pleasure centers went off. The only thing keeping him anchored in the moment was the high-pressure buildup deep inside his nuts, and finally, with an unholy force tugging him from the base of his cock, it released.

His back arched severely. Every muscle in his body tensed. His hands desperately squeezed her big round tits. Screaming out loud, roaring like a lion, he humped down into her so his full length was inside her as his cock tightened up and fired, a fiery band of broiling hot cum launching from his weapon deep inside the blonde slut's waiting cunt. That first shot must have lasted for 5-10 seconds he was so overcharged, one continuous rocket of cum firing off from deep within his balls and ending up inside the older woman's wicked cunt.

As soon as this first band of cum ended up deep inside her, Doreen's body tightened up, her cunt clenching around Greg's big married pole.

"Oh my GOD! FUCK! FUCK! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" the older woman screamed out loudly, another massive orgasm shuddering through her system. Her cunt locked around his swollen pole, squeezing the living hell out of it, coaxing all that cum from his engorged nuts into her.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! UGH!" Greg moaned out loudly, humping into Doreen lewdly as jet after jet of thick, potent cum fired out from his overfilled balls. His body was curling backwards, the pleasure was so severe, to the point where it looked like he'd break his back. But he didn't break, and his body kept lighting up with pleasure, his nuts flexing as thick, heavy shots of jizz fired out of him with what felt like the force of a rifle, the pressure backed up inside him giving these cum shots some real power.

"AH! MORE! MORE! FUCK!" Doreen screamed out, her body shaking as her own orgasm wracked her desirable body, humping up into him as he drove himself against her.

"GOD! FUCK! YES! YES! AHHHH! UGHHHH!" the married man screamed out. It felt like his soul was shooting out of him, the entire contents of his essence firing out of the head of his cock, filling up the older woman's cum-hungry cunt. It felt like he was so backed up with the stuff that what was left behind would be an empty husk, drained of all his life-making cum. Every bit of stress, every block inside him... it was all firing out of the end of his dick, his system being fully expunged of all that bad stuff. His cock kept twisting up and firing, again and again and again! That's how badly he needed this. That's how worked up he was. His heart was thundering in his chest. His muscles were tightened up so badly it felt like his entire body would cramp up. His muscular frame was such a tightened coil that he feared the force of this whole thing would break him. That he would twist and snap in half. That he wouldn't be able to survive an orgasm this unholy, this powerful.

"UGH! GOD! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Doreen moaned, her body covered with sweat as she came, her cunt clenching around him, milking him, pulling more and more cum from deep within him.

"AHHHHH! GAHHHH! FUHHHHHHH!" he grunted loudly like a beast. An animal. Sweat was dripping off his body. His jaw was tightened, his teeth clenched so tightly together he could probably bite through steel, he was just trying to survive this violent pleasure. He kept driving his hips into her, as more and more rocket-shots of cum fired out of him, never fucking stopping! His face was looking upwards, staring up at the heavens, seeking salvation as he exploded within this devilish woman's sinful cunt. The only support his upper half had was his hands digging into the older woman's giant round boobs, sizable supports indeed, enough to keep him in position despite his current state. His cock just kept cumming and cumming and cumming, far more than he'd probably cum in total in the last few months. Her pussy kept gripping his exploding pole, drawing more and more semen out from within him, coaxing it to a new home deep inside her nasty cunt.

"AH! FUCK! I WANT IT ALL! I WANT EVERY DROP!" the old slut screamed, both hands palming the young man's ass, her nails digging into the firm cheeks so hard they were no doubt drawing blood. But both were too far gone to care. Her deep, hungry cunt was indeed swallowing every drop of cum being offered to it, but even her experienced pussy was soon struggling to handle the sheer volume of cum he was giving her. His sperm started leaking out of her, overfilling her sex-hole, drowning it in thick, boiling semen. His seed was soon sliding down her ass and pooling on the bed beneath her. And it just kept cumming.

"C'mon, hon! Don't stop!" she begged him, the strongest vestiges of her orgasm having gone through her, leaving her clear eyed enough to focus on him, prolonging his torturous bliss.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK!" the married man screamed out, continuing to hump into the slutty older woman beneath him. His nuts kept flexing and firing, cumming over and over again, the entire contents of his balls exploding out of him, lewdly firing off directly into her overfilled sex-hole. Her perfectly-trained cunt kept clenching around him, drawing out that thick, heavy semen into her. "Oh my God! I love your fucking cunt! UGHHH!"

"Don't stop, baby! More!" she begged him, gripping his ass, not wanting him to stop even though her pussy was filled beyond the brim with his married cum. But even that wasn't enough for her. There would never be enough for an experienced whore like her.

"UGHHH! GAHHHH!" He moaned, finally through the worst of it but still riding the rest of it out. But his brain was being hit with such a heavy dose of pleasure that he felt dizzy and a bit drunk. His head was spinning. His gaze was blurry. But his still swollen, rock hard prick kept shooting, his nuts flexing, what felt like months-worth of backed-up cum still exploding out of him, firing in such volumes that it almost seemed as though he was firing it out as quickly as he produced it.

It felt like it was a race to see which would give first, his exploding cock or his overworked body. His iron-hard cock was continuing to shoot out his creamy white jizz, seemingly without slowing down, so it was inevitable that his body started to fail him, his masculine frame beginning to shudder. His back cramping a bit. His arms weakening. Before he knew it, he'd fallen back down on top of her, his face in the crook of her neck, his hips still humping his prick into her as he kept cumming. One of her hands stayed clutched against his ass and the other wrapped around his neck, holding him clutched tightly against her neck, squeezing him against her.

"Oh! Ah!" he groaned lightly, losing his strength, nearly every bit of energy in his system having been fired out of the end of his dick. What was once light behind his eyes was soon replaced by an encroaching darkness, his peripheral sight narrowing, his body losing more and more energy. He wanted to ride this out. He wanted to keep control, but after everything he'd been through, it was all just too much. He felt nearly all his waking energy leaving him.

She could feel him fading into unconsciousness, until his steady breath echoed in her ears. His weight fell fully onto her, but before he passed out completely, he gave her one last hump, firing one final shot of cum into her waiting cunt.

Then he was out.

1...1011121314...17