Old Ladies, Thongs & Swimming Pools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, his mind was alight with hundreds of ideas. Infinite directions he could go, all sorts of different angles to take, a universe of possibilities. And while the Governess would be the ultimate villain at the center of this specific story universe, he could bring in other women, other villainous old sluts like her to serve the same purpose as the Governess and occupy the role of antagonist in other far-flung corners of the galaxy where she wasn't present.

He had released online the chapter centering on the Governess's rise, with her seducing and corrupting the hero, and the response was insane! His readership exploded almost immediately, energized by the new direction he had taken his story. Sure, some of his initial readers felt betrayed by this sudden change... like, why would this relatively straightforward sci-fi story suddenly center around the hero getting seduced by an old slut and having hardcore sex with her? But these negative responses had been drowned out by all the new fans who absolutely fucking loved it! He knew sex sells, but he couldn't believe the level of response his story had gotten. Both men and women fans were really loving the shocking new direction his story had gone, to the point where his story almost went viral, getting passed around with good word of mouth, racking up millions of views. Millions!

He even got an email from a woman who ran a pretty big publishing company. She said that she'd found his story thanks to a like-minded friend's recommendation, that she 'absolutely LOVED' the story, and that she'd already read it about ten times. She was gushing about it, telling Greg that she'd never identified with a character more than she did with the Governess, and that she would be prepared to pay him to write nothing but Governess and Governess-style stories for the rest of his career. She explained that she'd been looking for stories like this for years because she knew there would be a huge market for someone willing to delve into the themes he'd explored. She explained that if he signed with her publishing company, not only would it put his stories in print in bookstores everywhere, but she had no doubt they would make 'A LOT' of money. She sounded almost obsessed with what he'd written, saying that people 'NEEDED' to read this story, and that if his stories could reach a wider audience, they could be legit best sellers. She explained that she knew what women liked, and if women like her read these stories, their themes could really catch on.

On top of that, she explained that her company had connections in Hollywood, and that they had a good track record of converting the stories they published into feature films. She said that she'd already had people from Hollywood, including some very famous older actresses, reaching out to her to buy the rights to his stories so that they could possibly make a movie out of these tales as soon as possible. A movie! A movie based on the stories he was writing! This was the dream!

Greg thought it all sounded too good to be true, but her contact info checked out. Ms. Evita Palmer was her name, and she was who she said she was. The head of one of the most famous publishing companies in the world was offering him a boatload of money to sign with her company. Meeting with her online, Ms. Palmer seemed extremely excited about signing him to a lucrative contract right away, before anyone else could snatch him up. Greg had had a lawyer friend check out the contract, and he'd told him that it seemed shockingly generous to him, and that he'd be a fool not to sign it. Nonetheless, fearing a catch, he kept prying for one, fearing this this was all working out too easily.

He first asked about if all his stories would be adapted, because the Governess story was simply the end of a long tale he'd been working on, and he'd love to see the whole thing play out on screen. It was here that Ms. Palmer pushed back, saying that the Governess stuff really clicked, and she wanted to fast-track her story onto the screen, and that maybe they'd catch up on the other stuff later. Part of him wanted to be precious about his story, that all the build-up was necessary for the hero's ultimate downfall. But knowing she was on the hook for the Governess stuff, he swallowed his tongue and let it be.

He then asked Ms. Palmer if he'd have to tone down the type of explicit sexual content that he'd written in his magnum opus in order for it to be more palatable for wide distribution. She almost laughed at the suggestion of this. If anything, she wanted him to ramp it up, make it even nastier, to not hold back in the slightest. That if anyone ever objected, she would personally step in to override any issues. Ms. Palmer all but demanded that he not hold back and make the sex scenes extra filthy. She said that they were her favorite part, and from the feedback she'd heard from her friends, they all felt the same way. And she personally requested that he not hold back in the destruction of the cute young love interests of any new and rising heroes. She said that her absolute FAVORITE part was reading about how the Governess completely demolished the cuter, younger girlfriend of the hero, humiliating the young woman as she corrupted and stole her man, leaving the young babe in ruins, locked away, utterly distraught and hopeless. She said that she had read that part over 100 times, and she couldn't wait to see more stuff just like that. In fact, she said she would personally give him a bonus if he maintained those themes going forward.

And in talking about bonuses, she told him that if he signed with her company, there would be a 'signing bonus'. One of the women Ms. Palmer was friends with was a very famous, very legit, award-winning older actress. And she was immediately a huge fan of Greg's story, and she'd sent along a picture of herself essentially cosplaying as the Governess, putting her hat in the ring for any future film. Ms. Palmer said that she had permission to give the picture to Greg, and she would do so if he signed on the dotted line. If he wasn't already convinced, this did the trick. By the end of the summer, Greg had signed a publishing contract, which also opened the door to any future movie rights. His dream was coming true.

And that's how he ended up with a series of selfies of an Oscar-winning actress dressed up as the Governess, her normally dark hair dyed blonde, wearing a long, figure-hugging cloak that looked almost exactly as he imagined it would. And to prove she was willing to go for the part, this series of pictures showed her wearing progressively less and less, until she was standing in one of the Governess's trademark thongs and nothing else, showcasing her delicious body and huge, squeezable, mature breasts.

She looked just like Doreen.

Speaking of the woman herself, she was right there with Greg every step of the way. In pulling his attention fully away from his wife, Greg was now fully devoted to the older slut as his woman. They fucked literally every day, most of the time at her place, sometimes his, and a few times in other places. She had so thoroughly gotten the younger man addicted to her hot body that he couldn't go on without it. Her round ass, her big tits, and her tight cunt were the most important things in the world to him, well above his wife at this point. He could not function without her. She unlocked his mind in a way he never had experienced before, and he could not carry on with his stories without her hot body inspiring and motivating him. With Greg fully onboard, the sex was only getting nastier and nastier. She'd trained him up to the point where he could fully keep up with her now, always making sure to give her at least a dozen orgasms before letting loose and giving her a gallon of fucking cum wherever she wanted it. That being said, as good at sex as he'd gotten, whenever he approached the climax he so desperately needed, she still loved making the young married man beg for it. No matter how hard he tried not to, at the end she always made him beg...

They'd moved far beyond a one-time thing. A fleeting mistake. No... they were full-on lovers now. She was his number one woman. His perfect match. And as they spent more time in bed together, he only became more and more hers.

On top of that, she was now fully in the loop with his writing. She'd read his stories, and immediately caught on to the fact that the Governess was clearly inspired by her. She could even identify the point where they met, just by the uptick in excitement in his writing. Greg had even brought her in on every step of his contract offer from the publishing company, and a possible movie. She'd seen the pictures he'd been sent of that actress, and nothing could feed the old slut's ego more than seeing someone as famous as that actress dressed up like her. Doreen was on board with Greg through all this, and had even worked it out so that she would have access to that very large windfall coming his way. She'd inspired him to such success... she deserved access to the money he would be making from it, right? And she knew more windfalls would be coming his way. He now had a contract to live up to, and he'd have to devote himself fully to that. And that meant he would need a lot of rough and nasty inspiration. She was attaching herself to his rising star, and she'd be with him every step of the way, helping him navigate through the success that would soon be coming his way. Based on all the gossip she'd read, and just being a woman of experience navigating through society, she knew there were a lot of older vipresses out there in the world of the famous that would love to sink their fangs into a stud like Greg. He'd need someone like Doreen to know which ones to avoid... and which of those wicked women to indulge. She would be closer to him than a wife, something far more important to him than whatever silly vow he'd pledged to that young woman whose finger he put a ring on.

Speaking of...

The big loser in all of this was Molly. At first, Greg had tried to cling to that marriage even as he started to drift away from her. But from the moment he'd stopped even bothering to consider her needs, his progress had taken off into the stratosphere. All that success, that progress, that upcoming monetary payout, it all really began from that point. All it took for him to really lock in and achieve everything he ever wanted was to completely betray his wife and forsake her desires in favor of his own, and it was all spurred on by Doreen's sexual whims. Molly, his cute, sweet, understanding wife, who had done nothing wrong, was not getting the slightest bit of sexual satisfaction from her husband, all because the idea of that turned on the wicked old slut.

Seeing her husband get excited about everything except her began to slowly crush the young wife. She could sense Greg drifting away from her, and she didn't know why. She'd made herself available for him, and he didn't take it. She didn't know why he suddenly seemed so repulsed by her. She still looked good, but he was far more interested in his writing. Part of her understood, as it was his career... but she was his wife. He was supposed to put her first, right? But he didn't seem to agree. They fought a few times about why he wasn't touching her, and he always seemed dismissive to her concerns, continuing to throw himself into his writing, always demurring any issues to later. But 'later' never came. As the summer went on, he hadn't touched her in months, and he didn't seem bothered by that fact.

At times, she could see his rock hard bulge through his pants, but he never made a move on her in those moments. Sometimes, something around the house would cause him to move past her and brush that bulge against her, but he didn't seem inclined to ever actually use her as a sexual outlet. One night, seeing his huge throbbing dick through his pants, she made an offer for some sexy fun, but again he declined, as he was working on his story. Thirty minutes later, she snuck out to his writing area and saw him stroking his throbbing log to some really filthy porn on his laptop. He wasn't writing at all. He was pleasuring himself to porn, and he had chosen to do that rather than seek pleasure from his wife. A few minutes later, he came to bed and fell right to sleep. And as he did, she could barely hold back her tears.

She felt disgusting.

He just seemed uninterested in her, and she didn't know what the turning point was. He otherwise acted normal, but now that he was writing for long hours, that clearly took priority. The one night he seemed to step back and be devoted to her, the one night it felt like the romance was lighting up again, Doreen from across the street came over saying she was having some big emergency at the house that she needed Greg's help with. Greg, ever the gentlemen, eagerly stepped out to assist their older neighbor, and she tried to keep the fires going while he was gone. But when he returned hours later, he seemed completely exhausted, and the moment was gone. He didn't even bother to try.

The only thing that seemed to interest him was his writing. It didn't seem like he hated her or anything, but it was like he'd gotten bored of her. She suggested maybe going to marital therapy, but he was not interested in that idea in the slightest. She beseeched him for anything that would explain what was going on, and he just kept saying that once his writing slowed down, things would go back to normal. She didn't want to wait long, but she didn't want to be the nag keeping him from his dream.

She resorted to using a vibrator, a dull, sad buzz often echoing through her marital bedroom as the clicks from Greg's keyboard echoed throughout the rest of the house. But it was never enough for her, and she never felt satisfied after resorting to doing this. She wanted her husband. She wanted his touch. And he didn't seem interested in her in the slightest. And more than anything, she just wanted to know why.

She would get her answer soon.

One day, out of nowhere, she found a printed copy of a book written by Greg on the dining room table. He mentioned that the publisher had printed out a prototype to get his approval on. Molly didn't even know he got a publishing contract. And while she was happy for him for that, she was crushed that she seemed like the last person to know. But nothing could contain Greg's excitement, and being supportive of her husband, she was happy for him, too.

When he went outside for a bit, the cover of the book caught her attention. It was a handsome, roguish looking hero standing next to an older blonde woman with a shiny blue figure-hugging cloak, clinging to her very, uh... curvaceous body. She'd read some of his earlier stories, and nothing like this was present before. He didn't write female characters like that. Opening it up, she began scanning through it. And as she got to the later chapters, some very shocking language caught her eye. Reading through it, she was shocked by what she was reading. Very, VERY explicit sex scenes involving the hero and this evil old woman. And as they were going at it, the hero's girlfriend was to the side, handcuffed to the wall, crying as her love betrayed her with an old slut.

This began to echo too perfectly for even someone like her to ignore. The girlfriend... crushed, feeling betrayed and hurt. It resonated in a way that hurt to admit. And then there were the descriptions of the characters, especially of the older woman villain... Greg's writing was very descriptive, to the point where Molly could see her clearly. Too clearly. As if Molly had seen this woman before.

Her heart dropped. Alarm bells were pinging. The young wife opened the front door and looked down the street. Greg was supposed to be mowing Doreen's lawn. But Molly didn't see him at work. She didn't even hear the sounds of the loud lawnmower echoing down the street. In fact, the grass on Doreen's lawn didn't look like it had been touched at all.

No... it couldn't be...

Dread filling her heart, the young wife marched down the street, almost floating she was so afraid of what she would find. She was about to knock on Doreen's front door when she heard noises coming from the back yard. Noises that made fear course through her veins. Walking with dread around the older woman's house, she pushed open the door of the fence, stepping tentatively into the backyard. And it was there that she found them.

There, in the pool...

Doreen, completely naked, standing in the shallow end, water up to her belly, her arms extended, bracing herself against the edge of the pool. And behind her, driving himself into the older woman, was Greg, his fit frame thrusting into hers, fucking her, water splashing as their bodies collided. His hands were wrapped around her, greedily squeezing her giant, round, bare breasts, his mouth sucking at her neck as his focus was entirely on her and her hot body. And that was why he didn't even notice that his wife was standing at the edge of the backyard, watching him fuck this old slut.

But Doreen certainly noticed.

Facing the young wife, the older woman's face lit up at seeing the young wife finally catching them in the act. It was a wonder she hadn't figured it out yet. Seeing Molly's shocked, wide eyes, the old slut made sure she pushed out her voluminous chest, making certain the younger woman could see her massive, round, fleshy boobs, coated with water, covered only by Greg's large grasping hands.

Molly was paralyzed by what she was seeing, unable to think, unable to comprehend what she was witnessing. But the older whore wasn't terribly bothered by being caught like this. In fact, she was the one who spoke up first.

"Hey hon!" Doreen said brightly to Molly as the young woman's hubby was currently behind the old slut, fucking her senseless. He was so immersed in the older woman's body that he didn't even look up and fully comprehend that he'd been caught in action by his wife. On some level, he knew what was happening, but as the older woman kept driving herself back into him, he knew she had this whole thing under control. She would handle this. "You wanna hop in the pool? You might need to run home and grab your swimsuit, but don't worry, we'll still be here," she said, an evil grin crossing her lips.

For Molly, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She couldn't think straight. Her husband... the old neighbor lady... together? Fucking right in front of her. How long had this been going on? Had they been doing this all summer? Was this... was this why he hadn't touched her in months?

It was all too much for her to take. The shock, the intense heat of this humid summer day... she was dizzy. She was weak. She couldn't handle this. She collapsed into the long, unshorn grass, passing out from the shock of what she was seeing.

Doreen watched this, rolling her eyes as the young wife crumbled in front of her. Just like that, she was defeated. 'Very well,' Doreen thought. The running around and sneaking behind Molly's back was fun, but it was time to take things to the next level anyway, and Molly would simply be in the way of her husband's success. It was probably for the best that she got cut out of the game now, right before all of Greg's dreams came true. And certainly before she could stake any claim in the money soon to arrive her husband's way. With the young wife crumbling to the ground, it was as if chapter one of Greg's life had closed along with it.

Now... it was on to chapter two. With a new main character in Greg's life, and a brand-new universe of possibilities to explore.