On Loan with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to go this far without Dave, in fact all I could think about was that I wished I had a camera so I could share it with him. Here I was sitting over Sandy's face and when she pulled me over my hand landed on her tits. My hands started massaging her tit on their own as I watched Jim pump in and out of her. I couldn't stand it any more and lowered my pussy to Sandy's waiting mouth. I started cumming as soon as her tongue touched my pussy. Jim was going over the edge as well. Feeling both of us cumming sent Sandy into a massive orgasm. She arched her back and froze as Jim and I filled her from both ends. When Jim and I finally stopped cumming she lowered her back to the floor and licked my pussy clean. I rolled off her and she went straight to Jim's cock and licked him clean.

Afraid things would go too far I said that we had to leave that my husband was waiting for us. We all got dressed and as we left Sandy said, "I hope this was not a one time thing." We both assured her that it was not. Jim and I didn't even stop at the parking lot we just headed home and that's why I didn't come home with a pussy full of cream, but it was very clean. I told Dave what had happened.

By the time I finished my story both men were naked and I don't remember how but so was I. I have never seen the guys so hard even Jim who was there; I guess it was the way I told it. The fact that they were hard didn't surprise me as much as that it took three rounds of fucking and sucking to get them to start to go down.

Our fourth date the party was much smaller. Don and Donna were there as well as about five other couples. Sandy didn't even bother with a date. She used the excuse that her date had to back out at the last minute and she didn't want to miss the party. Before anyone else could offer we said that we could give her a ride home. The three of us were openly flirting and in that small of a group people started noticing so we decided it was time to leave.

Sandy noticed that we weren't going to her house and asked where we were headed. Jim and I looked at each other and I said that we thought we would stop and get something to eat since it was so early. She seemed to accept that and came up between the two bucket seats. She kissed Jim on the neck and started stroking his cock.

She said, "Have you told your girlfriend here that you've been cheating on her?"

I acted shocked and asked, "Jim, how could you." I don't know why but he seemed to feel he owed me an explanation.

He said, "Well a few days after we all got together Sandy's car wouldn't start and I offered to give her a ride home."

"Always the gentleman, and just how long did you stay?" I mocked.

Jim turned away and mumbled, "I haven't left yet, I've been sort of staying there." I looked at him questionably and he continues, "I had my phone forwarded."

Sandy then turned her attention to me. She reached out and cupped my tit and cooed, "You don't really mind do you?" I turned my face to her and was going to say "of course not I think you two are good together" but when I turned her face was right there and she kissed my hard on the mouth. I just reached out and pulled her to me and took her tit in my hand playing with it. This kept Sandy distracted enough that she didn't know where we were until Jim parked in our driveway. When the car stopped Sandy looked around and asked, "Where are we?"

I gave her a quick kiss and said, "Jim and I have a surprise for you. I know you have had many threesomes but tonight you are going to have the kind I have, two men at the same time."

She squealed, "This is your house?" and jumped out of the car.

Jim and I looked at each other and I laughed and said, "I think she likes her surprise."

Jim just shook his head and responded, "No doubt."

I reached to open the door when it swung open. Dave, who must have been pacing the floor waiting for us, stood in the entrance. As we came in I introduced Sandy to my husband.

Surprising everyone Dave said, "So this is the one and only woman to eat out my wife?"

Sandy looked shocked at first but walked right over to me and kissed me. She ran her hand under my skirt playing with my panty covered pussy. Not even thinking I kissed her back and slowly ran my hand under her skirt. Finding no panties I realized I was touching another woman's pussy for the first time. I don't know why but I just shoved my two middle fingers deep in Sandy's pussy. She gave out a moan and Dave calmly said, "Well that is certainly an ice breaker." Sandy and I lost it and started laughing in each other's mouth.

As Dave led the way to the living room Sandy said, "I think I'm going to like this man."

I stopped and turned saying, "Don't like it too much this one really is mine."

We all laughed and went to sit in the living room. Dave went to get drinks for us all. We usually have music playing in the house; it's better than having the TV blasting. When Dave brought back the drinks he asked Sandy to dance. They were dancing very slow and close and I couldn't hear all they were saying but it seemed like get to know you type stuff. Meanwhile Jim and I were getting close also. We were making out and doing some heavy petting. He had my top open and was playing with my tits as we kissed.

Dave and Sandy looked over at us and Dave said, "Since they seem to be other wise occupied how about a tour of the house?"

Sandy looked up at Dave and replied, "As long as it includes a tour of the bedroom."

Mockingly joking Dave said, "I think I'm going to like this woman. Why don't we start there you can see the rest of the house later."

They were taking off their clothes as they headed for the bedroom. Dave told me later that they were naked by the time they reach the room. He turned and looked at Sandy naked and could see why Jim and myself could find Sandy so desirable. She is a very beautiful woman especially naked. She walked over to him and they kissed. Sandy started kissing down his body and took his cock right in her mouth. He pulled her up and kissed her again and said, "That was fantastic but I just have to have you right now." Sandy got on the bed on all fours and Dave was standing ready to enter her from behind when we walked in.

Pretending to be upset I yelled, "AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

Sandy was laying with her head on the bed and her ass in the air. She just smiled and said, "Just getting to know each other."

With my hands on my hips I huffed, "and you didn't think I would want to see this?"

Sandy raised up on her knees and reached for my hand. Pulling me close to the bed she asked, "Would you like the same view Dave had when Jim entered you for the first time? You know how much your husband wants to see me go down on you."

Her words put me in a trance and I just climbed up on the bed and lay beneath her. She leaned back over me so we were in a 69. I saw Dave's cock right above me at the entrance of Sandy's pussy. I reached up and stroked it a couple times then brought the tip to my lips and kissed it. I rubbed Sandy's lips with Dave's cock then pulled him forward until the head pierced her pussy. I let go and watched as inch by inch my husband's cock disappeared into Sandy's pussy. Without a doubt it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Just when Dave was buried deep in Sandy's pussy I felt her hot wet mouth on my pussy. Just like the first time she went down on me, I started cumming at the first touch. Dave stayed balls deep in Sandy and watched her eat my pussy then slowly started pumping in and out of her.

Sandy kept me in one continuous orgasm. I saw Dave start to tense up and knew he was about ready. I reached up and squeezed his balls until he had given Sandy all he had. His cock slipped out of Sandy and fell to my lips. I licked and sucked him clean while Sandy kept licking my pussy. Dave stepped back pulling his cock from my mouth. Looking up I see this most beautiful pussy right above me and I can see Dave's cum oozing out. Until I met Sandy the idea of being with another woman never even came into my mind but all of a sudden I just couldn't resist and pulled Sandy's pussy down into my mouth.

As soon as my mouth was on her pussy Sandy screamed, "Oh God yes! I have wanted you to do that since we first met!" It was nothing like I had ever tasted before; her juices mixed with my husbands. I went after her like a woman possessed. I heard Dave from somewhere in the back, in a voice that was very calm as if nothing was happening say, "Well that was unexpected."

To which Jim replied just as calmly, "Not really. I had a feeling it was just a mater of time but didn't want to get your hopes up." After that I lost all concern for anything except the mouth on my pussy and the pussy in my mouth.

Very soon Sandy and I were clutching each other tightly as we rode out our first mutual orgasm. We fell apart and I turned to lie next to her. We kissed and I turned on my side facing the guys. Sandy was snuggled up behind me. I looked at the guys and they were standing there with their arms folded across their chest and two of the hardest cocks I've ever seen. Dave turns to Jim and in that same calm nothing is happening voice said, "Maybe I should have taped that."

In the same manner Jim says, "Now is a fine time to think about it."

I roll on my back looking up at Sandy and say, "There will be other times to tape it." I pull Sandy's head to me and kiss her then smile and say, "Many other times." We look back at the guys and they are standing there dumbfounded. I say to Sandy, "Didn't I promise you something when we got here?"

Sandy's eyes flew open and her mouth dropped, "You mean right now?"

I looked up at her and said, "Well the guys seem more than ready." As I scooted off the bed I told her, "ok, lady, who do you want where?" Sandy jumped up and like a cat and landed on all fours and said, "I don't care. Surprise me, just do it. Do me now!"

Dave said since Jim has had Sandy for a while he wanted another piece of her and got behind her. Jim said, "Fine by me, but you don't know what you're missing she is damn near as good as Kathy when it comes to sucking cock."

Sandy slapped his cock teasingly and he said, "It is very very close."

Dave just took Sandy's hips in his hands and said, "I know I did have a sample but I want more of this pussy."

Sandy trying to prove she is second to no one dove onto Jim's cock. He started groaning and between gasp said, "She may have just taken first place." Sandy smiled as much as you can with a cock in your mouth. I looked and Dave was still standing behind Sandy just watching her blowjob.

I walked over and took his cock in my hand and stroking it asked, "Do you want me to put it in her for you?"

Dave said, "That does make it kind of special." I had one hand on his cock and one on his back. I rubbed his cock up and down Sandy's slit and pushed his back and his cock slid into her. I held my hand on her mound and felt Dave's cock going deep in to Sandy's pussy. Once he was all the way in I kissed him and said, "Enjoy yourself. I am going to get this on tape."

I quickly got the camcorder from the closet and turned it on. I got between Dave's legs and started with him fucking Sandy and then came out and around to where she was still sucking Jim. She took her mouth off Jim's cock long enough to kiss the tip then blow a kiss to the camera. With her eyes looking right at the camera went back to sucking Jim's cock. I got off the bed and pulled back to get all three in the viewfinder. They had a very beautiful fluid movement going and I could not believe how exciting it was watching my lover and my husband with another woman. The camera was on all three of them but I kept my eye on Sandy. I wanted to see her face when they both exploded in her. I knew "my guys" and I don't know how, maybe they use signals or something, but they work well as a team and always cum within a microsecond of each other. I knew the second they came there was this indescribable look on Sandy's face. I know it must be the same look I get because their timing is so perfect it always takes me by surprise. You know it is coming but you expect one then the other not both at the same time and it is mind blowing.

Sandy rolled off Jim's cock and she and Dave fell to the bed with Dave's cock still in her. I turned off the camera and sat next to her. I stroked her and softly asked, "So what do you think about having both my guys at the same time."

She just panted breathlessly, "That was fantastic."

I kissed her and said, "To get the full effect you have to have them change and go again."

She rolled on her back pulling Dave's cock from her and moaned, "Oh no not now I couldn't."

I laughed taking Dave's limp cock in my hand saying, "No not now the guys won't be ready for a while." I took Dave's cock in my mouth and cleaned their combined juices from him. They tasted every bit as good as the last time.

Stroking my arm Sandy asked, "What about me? Who's going to clean my pussy from your husbands mess?"

I was just rolling over between her legs when Jim jumped up and surprised us all saying, "Dave's been cleaning up my messes from Kathy's pussy now this is my pussy to clean up." He got between Sandy's legs.

Just before he started Sandy ran her fingers through his hair saying, "So this is your pussy. Are you sure you want to go there?"

Jim licked the full length of her slit and looked her in the eyes and said, "We'll talk later" then dove between her legs. Sandy's head rolled back and she went into another world.

Dave and I left the two of them alone and went to the living room and fixed more drinks. We were sitting on the couch and I had my legs over Dave's and we were kissing and just making out. I was thinking that Jim and Sandy had been in there much longer than it takes to clean a pussy. I know I've had mine cleaned many times and even cleaned one myself. They come out a few minutes later. Jim sits next to me and Sandy sits on the chair opposite us. Jim says, "Guys we have a big favor to ask. Sandy and I were talking and we decided to make our relationship exclusive, except you guys of course. Neither of us wants to give up what we have found with you two.

The problem is our office. They are scared to death of sexual harassment and while they don't care about employees dating they have a very strict policy about management dating employees. Since I'm management and Sandy is not we will have to keep this away from the office. Now to keep the other guys from hitting on Sandy all the time and the women from trying to keep setting her up she has to be involved in a relationship. Now for office parties and things like happy hour she will have to show up with the same person. We were hopping that since Kathy and I have been going to different parties and every one thinks we are "together" maybe Sandy could "borrow" Dave?" If and when Sandy and I decide to get married or something and people ask me what happened to Kathy I can truthfully say she married my best friend. Well that's about it; Sandy wants to date Dave while I keep dating Kathy. Some things we will all go to together and some things will be just for myself or for Sandy"

I swung my legs from Dave's lap to Jim's and said, "So the party next Saturday won't be our last date?"

He kissed me and said, "No there will be many more."

Sandy walked over in front of Dave and sweetly said, "You won't have to stay home and wait any more we'll have our own dates." She stepped up on the couch and her pussy was right in Dave's face. She rubbed her mound and said, "You are the only one that hasn't tasted me yet." Dave dove into her pussy and suddenly pulled back. Sandy laughed and said, "Sorry about that I know you expected a freshly cleaned pussy but Jim and I got carried away. Besides Jim tells me you have gotten to like cleaning up after him." Dave just smiled and dove back in to her pussy

Jim and I watched them for a while but it wasn't long before my own pussy was getting hot and wet. I got up and offered my pussy to Jim, which he took most wantonly. Sandy reached for my hand and we came together and kissed as our respective partners ate us out. Then something happened, something unexpected, something I had never heard of or read about. Sandy and I shared our orgasm through our kiss, which intensified the orgasm even more. Our knees got very week and the guys lowered us to their laps facing each other; we were still kissing.

When we broke the kiss my hand fell to my side and landed on the hottest, hardest throbbing cock I had ever felt. I looked at Jim and he just smiled. Then I looked at Sandy and she had one in her hand as well. The two of us got these shit eating grins and sprang off the guy's laps as I yelled, "I think they are ready for you!" Sandy got on her hands and knees on the couch. The guys took different places than they had last time and I was able to watch Sandy get her second threesome with two guys.

Once they all got their breath back Jim said they had to leave. They got dressed and we walked them to the door. Sandy turned and asked, "So what time are you picking me up Saturday?"

Dave thought for a moment then said, "I'll tell you what I'll call you."

Sandy shook her head and said, "Isn't it always the way; they fuck your brains out then say they'll call but they never do." We all laughed then kiss each other goodbye.

The fifth party was the one I was most looking forward to. It is a big fancy diner dance at one of the hotels downtown. I was really looking forward to dressing up for Jim but I was sad because it was our last "agreed to" date. There were 5 parties that Jim needed dates for and this was the last. Then last week Jim changed the rules and we would be dating a lot more. Not only that but my husband will be "on loan" to Jim's girlfriend Sandy.

So here we are my husband and I getting all dressed to go to this fancy party except we are not going with each other. Jim will be picking me up and Dave and Sandy are having their "first" date. I know since our dating is for appearance only for Jim and Sandy's company it would be easy for Jim and Sandy to just pick us up and all go together. To the four of us these are real dates. Dave is going out with Sandy and Jim is taking me out on real dates.

Dave was waiting downstairs. He was just getting ready to leave and pick up his date but wanted to see me all dressed first. When I came down he whistled and said, "I hope the four of us get together later. I sure would like some of that myself."

I smiled and said, "You know, every time Jim takes me out I always come back with my pussy full." I bent over the arm of the couch not wanting to mess my hair. I pulled my short skirt over my hips and said, "How would you like to get at me first for a change?" Dave dropped his pants right there and pulled my panties aside and fucked me good and hard.

When he pulled out of me he said, "Thanks baby. That was great but I have to go pick up my date." He kissed me goodbye and left me with a pussy full of cum for my date.

I didn't have long to wait. Jim was at my door in 20 minutes. He and Dave must have left at the same time since it is only 20 minutes to Sandy's house. He came in all dressed up with a rose for me. He took one look at me and said, "God, you look good enough to eat." I smiled and said, "Funny you should say that." I sat on the arm of the couch; the same one Dave just fucked me over not 20 minutes ago. I pulled up my short skirt and Jim could see my wet panties. I said, "Dave left you something and I would like to get cleaned up before we go."

Jim was already on the floor between my legs pulling my panties aside when he said, "And I didn't leave anything for him."

I stroked his hair as he dove into my pussy and said, "I'm sure you will before the night is over." After three very beautiful orgasms my pussy was once again clean. I dropped my skirt down and asked, "Shall we go?"