On Loan with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave said his reception was just the opposite. When he got to Sandy's house she was still in her robe but had her hair and makeup done. Once he was inside she coyly said, "I know this is our first date but since we have already been fucking I didn't expect it to be a normal first date."

He walked over to her and put his arm around her saying, "Kathy and Jim's first date started out better than most of my dates would end."

Stroking his cock Sandy asked, "I have a favor to ask you. When we get to the party and I introduce you as my new boyfriend I want to feel you leaking into my panties. Do you think you could fill me up before we go?" She leaned over the arm of the chair much like I had done. With her ass pointing at him how could he say no? In less than 30 minutes Dave had fucked us both and his date hadn't even started yet.

We all got there about the same time and met up outside. The greeting was just as it would have been when two co-workers met. "Hi, how are you doing?" "Just fine. Looks like a great party." "Maybe we'll see you on the dance floor later?" This being the introduction of her new boyfriend she made a point to introduce him to Jim and Jim introduced me to my husband. Sandy was sitting with the people she worked with and Jim's table was closer to the dance floor with the rest of the management staff.

When Sandy got to her table she introduced her new boyfriend to everyone and had this thrill knowing that his cum was leaking from her. Jim introduced me to the people I had not met at the other parties. All the while I was hanging all over him. Once in a while I would look over and Sandy was doing the same to Dave. All through the diner and speeches Jim and I were kissing and stroking but with taste. I mean we weren't fucking under the table but all could tell that 'we were in love" I'm sure Sandy and Dave were doing likewise only maybe a little more after all they weren't with all the upper level people and she wanted to make it clear that she had found someone.

The party was fantastic. Jim and I were having so much fun. I danced with some of the other guys at our table and flirted some. We only saw Dave and Sandy a couple times on the dance floor. They were doing their own thing with her group. By 11:30 most everyone had left. I asked Jim if he was about ready to go and he pulled me aside. He said, "I hope your husband won't be upset if you don't come home tonight." Then he pulled out a room key.

I was surprised to say the lest. I stammered, "We never talked about me staying out all night. I better call him and see." I ducked away from everyone so I could call Dave. There wasn't any answer at home even though I knew they had left. I called his cell and he answered.

I told my husband what Jim had in mind and to my surprise he said, "Sounds great honey. I know you will enjoy yourself. I'm sure Sandy will keep me company till we see you."

That is something I had not thought of, if I was spending the night with Jim then it would stand to reason that he would stay with Sandy. I asked, "Is she with you now? Where are you" "Yes, she is right here. We're in the car. See you in the morning." I was somewhat in shock when I went back to Jim and told him it was all right with Dave but that he was still with Sandy. This was a night of surprises when he said, "Great, I figured they would stay together."

Jim led me to the room and for the first time since he and I had been "going out" I felt like I was cheating. Once in the room and Jim kissed me that feeling started to go away but never really left. The whole night with the sucking and fucking it somehow felt different. In a way guilty and in another way very exciting. I had never stayed away from Dave the whole night and certainly not with another man. The sex that night was great and being alone with him in a hotel room just added to the pleasure.

The next morning I was awaken by Jim's hard cock sliding into me for what must have been the fifth time. It was a wonderful way to wake up and I fucked him wantonly and hard. It was the hardest wildest fucks we had ever had then a case of the guilts came in and I called home. There was no answer so I assumed that he stayed at Sandy's. I called his cell and he picked up right away. I felt ashamed as I said, "We are about ready to leave. I should be home in a little while." You could have knocked me over with a feather when he said, "Why don't you two meet us in the coffee shop for breakfast first."

At first I was angry, "You two were here all night? You let me feel....."

Dave asked me, "Feel what baby? Didn't you enjoy your night with Jim?"

I was stunned and said, "You said you were in the car. I thought you were going ...."

Dave laughed and said, "We were in the car. We had walked some friends of Sandy's out to their car and we were so hot for each other that the car was closer than the room."

"You bastard" I said playfully. "Here I was feeling like a cheat and you were doing the same thing."

I knew Dave was smiling when he said, "That did add to the excitement didn't it?"

When I told Jim he laughed and said, "I'm glad, if he had been sitting home waiting for you I would feel more guilty."

I said, "So I wasn't the only one who felt it last night?"

Jim took me in his arms and said, "No, but it made it more exciting didn't it? Last night we didn't do anything that we haven't done many times in front of your husband and Sandy; we just did it alone together in a hotel room."

I playfully slapped his arm saying, "You're as big a bastard as my husband."

We met Dave and Sandy and I playfully started slapping Dave's arm saying, "Why didn't you tell me you two were staying here? What if we had gone home last night?"

Dave started laughing and said, "I was just going to call you and invite you two to join us in the room. You said you had plans of your own and I didn't want to take the edge off it for you. You did find it somewhat more exciting that way didn't you?"

As I slid into the booth I said, "Next time we do this we will all know what is going on." The three of them stopped and in unison said, "The next time?" "Sure why not?"

Why not indeed, we continued to "date" Jim and Sandy for about three years even though they got married about a year later. Jim got promoted and transferred to another division. Since Sandy was not working there anymore they could bring their marriage out of the closet. They live about 100 miles away but we get together often and always vacation together and the sex is still just as good. Sometimes when we go out we will switch and I'll go with Jim and Dave will be with Sandy; just for old time's sake. When Jim runs into someone who knew us back when and they ask about me; Jim just smiles and says, "She is married to my best friend and the four of us get along very well."