All Comments on 'Playing the Fool'

by raginrhinoman

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
whores are, as whores do

only fools place themselves willingly in harms way.

once a whore always a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wife a whore

Husband a wimp ,photographer and studs are manipulators.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mindless Drivel

1* Wife is just a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
On 'Anonymous' criticizm & other loads of loads of Horse$h!t.

RagiunRhinoMan,

1) By all means, consider the 'source' of the 'Anonymous' critics, then ignore them. Everyone else does. (Those who can - Write... Those who can't - Criticize... Anonymously).

2) You idiots calling the 'wife' a slut or whore (their words not mine) would do well to remember... THESE STORIES ARE FICTION - Fiction: Noun - The category of literature composed expressly of works of the author's imagination. The relaying of tales and/or events that are NOT factual in nature.

3) I really liked the story, although honestly, I feel it is miscategorized...

This is not exactly a 'Loving Wives' story, although I can see how it could become one... if the continuation has her willingly giving herself to the experience. However this first episode would probably be a better fit in 'Non-Consent' or 'Mind Control'. Again I did like the story (4 out of 5 stars... sorry nobody is perfect.)

Sharky_R

(Yes, I am a contributor on Literotica - feel free to search & browse my submissions. Leave a coment if you like... but please have the decency to SIGN YOUR NAME, so that I may do the same for 'your' contributions to the great literary works of humanity... What??? You have never submitted anything for publication??? Then please, by all means... Feel free to STFU!)

Zed56Zed56almost 12 years ago
Hey Sharky!!!

Who died and made you the lord of all Literotica You sanctimonius putz. Its called an opinion you moron and everybody has one just like assholes but seems to me yours is larger than most, Anyway you Nazi isn't everybody reallyanonymous on this site regardless of signing your name or not? In regardds to the story the one thing your right about is it probably does noy belong in LW's. Have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow ...

For the next chapter, she should do male and female. They give her the same drugs, but not him. He ends up wandering the studio to try to deal with it and stumbles on other scenes being shot including lesbian bondage, gangbang, andcuckolding. He ends up talking to one of the higher up people or owner about his situation and feelings and complains "How would she feel if I was the one doing the fucking and she had to watch?" The owner(?) gets an idea to shoot that and sets them up for a reverse cuckolding scene/FFM. They give him a strong drug cocktail to make last longer and keep him horny. Then she has to sit on the side and watch. Set it up like they did him originally, say he walked away before he saw all she did in her next scene and they will show him if she doesnt go along with it. You write about the thoughts and feeling of what these two people have gone through from the first time. Write what they SAY to each other and what they REALLY THINK. You bring them through both sex scenes and see how they come to a realization of who they really are as both a person, what they really like and dont like, if this something that they can deal with together and stay married and be happy or divorced. Also they need to figure out who is really "Playing the Fool". Then let them clear the air with each other and open up about what they want from each other. Who knows, maybe you will have them make a lifestyle change, but just dont do any more porn.

I liked your story, thanks and please keep the story going.

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waste of time.

Don't bother, this story sucks, it's a PIECE OF SHIT. Don't quit your day job, find another hobby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How ?

How could a married mature couple be so fucking naive and stupid ? How could they be fed drugs so easily and then after the fact not even realized that they had been ?

This story is idiotic, all they had to do was go to the nearest hospital after the fuck fest film shoot and get tested for drugs and viola they would have a strong case against the filmers. Especially when the reaceived the pictures, to a trained medical professional from the pictures it would be obvious that the wife had been drugged.

This is far from a good story and isn't even a good jack off story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i have to agree

with zed56 the story stinks because in order for it to be a story it has to be base on something the readers can believe and also it is indeed rare if any body would give there real name unless they are an idiot so anonymous does it for me, if you disregard my opinion because i'm anonymous i don't care and your opinion is something else i don't care about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Sharkey you prick

Why didn't you sign in asshole, since you made such a fuss about it. As far as opinions, as someone said, everybody has one, and is entitled to state it, regardless if you like it or not. Why comment on it? Does it make you feel like a macho guy ranting and raving about things that don't concern you. These comments are made to the writer not you asshole. Next time keep your fucking opinion about others to yourself and I'll do the same. As far as this story goes, it sucked big time, a stupid story not worth reading. That's my opinion, and those that oppose it, go fuck yourself.

subguythomassubguythomasalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Your story is great. I would sign my rights away too if I was ever able to find a real photo studio that could get my wife to submit so wonderfully.

Don't listen to the detractors, your story is wonderfully erotic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Close to the edge of rape

The only question for me is: close - from which side of the edge? Over? OR Not quite there? I think the first ... Apparently the folks in charge of approving a LIT story think 'not quite!' Obviously, Sweetie is re-evaluating her options now that she is on the 'experienced' side of multiple hard & hung young males, without having been broken. (Broken-in, definitely!). Sounds like there will be more discretionary income for awhile, the rest of their future together is a coin-toss!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I thought the story was hot

She may not want to admit it, but she liked all of the attention, and wanted to have her pussy filled with a big cock.

I think she would like the lifestyle of a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a bit stupid

if they used drugs, no problem going strait to a hospital and take a drug test and get the cops. so plotwise it is stupid. the rest is nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yeah. Cindy likes big cocks so much she leaves her dimwitted husband for a man with a bigger cock that wont let her do photo shoots like that; two Hal fucke sharon and lacy both at the same time in thier cunts and assholes and makes Cindy suck his cock clean of their fluids and shit, then threatens to divore her if she ever does a big cock again again; Hal gets a free fuck in somewomans pussy becoause he only got a blow joband didn't bust a nut like the two guys that filled his wife with thier sperm - then they knock out mark, todd, lacy and sharon and burn the studio down with them in it so they will never do that to anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a piece of trash!!!

Author should be embarrassed for posting such garbage. Obviously written for the 12 year old (emotionally) closet clucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Any thoughts?

End it.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 12 years ago
Where it should go next?

How about the trash?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Thanks for another fucking feel-good story...

...when is someone going to write a barely fathomable story about malicious people fucking with a loving relationship? I'm sick of all this lovey dovey shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Comments

I enjoyed this fucking hot and story immensely. Obviously many did as well including the readers who posted negative comments (though they refuse to admit it). Please continue writing this genre of beautiful wives being taken by strangers in a reluctant fashion. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a beautiful story

now she will become a whore and the husband a pimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A story about a fictional $50,000 whore, and a willing cuckold the writers real life fantasy? Another cuckold writer to avoid and vote 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

I judge how good these stories are by how hot wifey gets when I whisper a shortened version focusing on the highlights in her ear. This story is up there with the all time greats!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
BULLSHIT

Let's see. How fucking long of a prison sentence would the whole crew of this "studio" been sent to jail because of all the bullshit they pulled on this couple.

This was not hot at all. Unless you approve of signing of the contracts by trickery and drugging the couple involved and forcing sex upon the couple who were too drugged to react and refuse.

Anyone who approves this type of tale if fucking sick and needs help.

Fuck everybody.

raginrhinomanraginrhinomanover 11 years agoAuthor
Controversy is great!

Love all the comments :) Such emotion, whether for or against, means readers are reading. I never write for realism. It seems as if some commentators believe what they read in Penthouse Letters growing up (yeah right). I like to jump into themes that while I would love to see them occur, have no chance of doing so... that's why it's fantasy. I also have quite a few stories under Rhinoman or Rhinotoons on literotica or eroticstories.com if you so choose to find them. Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid story of stupid people

How about a nice 1* for your effort. Not to controversial I hope.

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Needs Some

I am not sure why so many negative statements. This is a good story. Well written. Since when is fantasy supposed to be real? I find those comments to border on stupid. This is a really good story and the author did very well in the presentation although there needs to be some more personality development and the lack of shock on the part of the wife is, well like I said it needs some more development.

Looking forward to future installments.

javonfontainejavonfontaineover 11 years ago
I only dislike it because...

I am a photographer by trade. Have done video and photography for over 20yrs. No way that a contract would ever be given, and it is just plain wrong on the blackmail aspect.

Did not like this story and the fact that it puts photographers/videograhers in a light that I do not condone. I understand it is fantasy/fiction, but it just rubbed me the wrong way.

CindykayCindykayover 10 years ago
DO ME!

I love this senario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
911 Anybody?

They are full of drugs about to drive home?

No. Call the cops; If they had drugs on the premises then the narcotics people would be glad to take the place apart.

OK so it's fiction but it is insulting to professional photographers

By the way if some one shoves a contract in front of you that is less than easy to read or more than 2 sides of 1 page, bin it NOT sign it.

blackgblackgabout 10 years ago
mm stonets

You have Hal lacy and sharron all bundled up in a massive showx romp to and all sex romps.don ot losen to the non Sayers of the sit with reargard to drugs n shit!!!!!

Keep dem coming or way for that wonderfully stiffness on show.

kathleen_41kathleen_41over 9 years ago
We Ejoyed The Story Very Much!

Hi, just wanted to leave you a short note on how much my wife and I enjoyed reading "Playing the Fool". My wife really enjoyed it, especially with the husband there watching...very hot and one of the most exciting stories we have read in a long time together. My wife enjoys showing on yahoo voice and cam with selected guys while I work our cam for her...it is hot for us seeing the guys enjoy her. John And kathleen

mywifeforyourpleasuress@yahoo.com

kathleen_412000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PURE CRAP

SICK SHIT UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Blah...

Obviously written by a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what I think is you need to quit while your behind

do us all a favor and close the laptop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong Category

As someone else mentioned should be in Non Consensual. Using drugs for sex is rape. I gave this story a 2. The only saving grace to this story is that the dumb ass couple do get paid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thoughts on where it should go next....

How about up your ass and see if the next shitty story doesn't smell as bad as this one.

Well, you asked dinya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
flush.

Down the toilet bitch.

Volume33Volume33about 8 years ago
Don't be discouraged - great story

Some comments here are just plain stupid. This is a great story with feeling and emotion - and a bit of sex to boot.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What next?

Hal finds out they were both drugged, gets a lawyer, sues Sharon and Lacey, get half a mil, and both girls go to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Fantasy

These idiots with stupid comments have only inspiration to do that. I am sorry for them. The site should have some kind of lock to avoid such stupidity. Please, delete those disgusting comments. You will make a favor for all of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Names

You need to be more consistent with the names of characters. You mixed up the women's names in various scenes, and at one point you mention a "Karl" who had never been introduced in the story. Having to figure out who's supposed to be whom based on the context really takes you out of the story.

Also, the photobook Hal views early on has photos of the women posing with men nearby suggestively, but this phase is never experienced when they actually shoot; they just go straight to fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a husband cannot legally agree for wifes images in a copyright claim.

looks like the readers of the story were played the fool..

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Nothing sexy about....

Nothing sexy or erotic about a woman being drugged as the idiot husband watches her being raped....

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Rape is rape, rapist predators

Should get trashed, even in fantasy stories.

All it needed was for the sex to be consensual, it would have been a kind of hot Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

This story deserves to continue.

One chapter could be how they feel, their thoughts, how they keep fantasizing that day, and the decision to do the movie and maybe a meeting with Sharon to sign her as the agent.

Other chapter could be about the new film, they are drugged again and maybe brainwashed or something like that, or he in a lower level like this story described.

Maybe she gets into other films and he becomes a cuckold.

There are plenty of possibilities to explore in this story.

Please keep going.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
You left voting on for a rape story????

Nothing erotic about a rape. Sorry but maybe you would need to get a different type of story. Of course the marriage doesn't survive this. Maybe he can sue for the fraud. But very likely just another marriage down the tubes over some other cunt pushing the envelope too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Note to other commenters:

Look at Rhinoman's other stories. He has to include crimes in each. He is just one sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thorougly enjoyed this... until the couple was dosed with sexual stimulants w/o their consent. Then I only enjoyed it 75%, with part of the enjoyment loss due to character name confusion.

Please read through the "finished" story and clear up when Lacey/Sharon/Cindy and Mark/Karl(!)/Todd are actors B4 you submit it for publication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes he's Mark, sometimes he's Karl. Just a split personality, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Other than the name confusion this was very well written. the fact that it was tagged non-consent should have given the complainers a heads up so they could avoid if they wanted. i know its been years now but if you ever do write a sequel id like to see Sharon renege and keep all $50,000 after getting sharon and hal in even more compromising situations and on and on...

Olympe87Olympe8720 days ago

Je vient de découvrir cette histoire, elle est génial

j'aimerais être a la place de cette femme, être devant mon mari et allez petit a petit vers ce dénouement

Si il y a eu une suite, ou la trouver?

merci encore, j'ai la chatte en feu

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous