Playing the Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal pretended to hesitate, "I'm okay with it babe. You look awesome it those."

Hal watched Sharon look in the final bag, smile, and then look up. It appeared she wasn't going to push the real racy stuff. At least not yet. "So, let's head back into the actual shoot area of the studio."

Hal sprung up and stifled a laugh as Cindy tried to get up and plopped back down on the sofa. He could tell she was a little tipsy. Reaching down, he grabbed her hand and helped pull her to her feet. Cindy felt radiant, inside and out. Hal followed behind her just in case she needed some steadying.

The photo shoot room was the largest room they had been in yet. Screens and lights of various shapes and sizes lined the side walls. There were also several ladders, couches, chairs and even a bed with shimmering sheets. Hal was surprised to see two men there as well.

"Hal and Cindy, I'd like to introduce you to Mark and Todd. They're two of my staff who help with the lighting, some of the camera work and developing," Sharon said.

Cindy looked hesitant. Sensing this Sharon continued, "Lacey and I are in charge of posing and directing you. With all of the lights and backdrops, you probably won't even see the two of them again," she smiled, "but I didn't want to be rude and not introduce them."

Mark and Todd gave a casual wave and then busied themselves with the camera, lighting, the placement of a sofa and some props.

Sharon and Lacey helped direct Cindy to a side room just off the main room, which they said was the changing and makeup area. Hal handed the bags to the two women as the led his wife away.

A few minutes later, the trio came back out with Cindy sporting a short black dress and black high heels. Lacey posed her in various positions, while Sharon began the shooting. They did several shots, the women eventually raising her dress to expose more and more leg.

Hal was surprised at what a natural Cindy seemed to be in front of the camera. He was privy to what Lacey was whispering in her ear, but Sharon was laying on the compliments pretty thick – directing her throw her head back, toss her hair from side to side or arch her back so that her chest would stick out more.

They completed all of the shots Hal thought would be routine and then moved on from the jackets and dresses to her shorter skirts and low blouses to expose her upper breasts. Hal had insisted that she get the push up bras at the store, even though at her size she didn't need them.

The women posed her more suggestively, showing more of her toned legs. Then Sharon gave a few more compliments. "Okay Cindy, I want you to bend at the waist and rest your elbows on the back of the couch."

Cindy's cleavage was deep and plentiful. Hal focused on his wife's amazing breasts and started getting hard. "Great... now push your elbows in at the side of your breasts so we get some great cleavage. You look great honey. You're a natural."

Cindy continued to wallow in the compliments and pose more suggestively than Hal had thought she would ever do. "Cut! Let's take ten," Sharon abruptly stopped the action.

"Lacey, get them both something to drink, I've got to use the ladies room."

Hal and Cindy sat in two chairs around a small table. "You look great, babe," Hal beamed.

"Thanks," Cindy smiled. "It's easier than I thought it would be. Fortunately those lights keep things warm. I'm a little cold now," she joked glancing down at her chest.

Hal focused in on her nipples that were poking out against the thin dress material she was wearing. They were so focused on each other that neither of them saw or heard what was going on only twenty feet away.

Sharon poured a small vile of liquid into each of the drinks Lacey had on her tray. "That should loosen both of them up quite a bit," she grinned. "We're going to get top dollars for these next sessions."

The naïve couple quickly downed their drinks and Sharon gave them an extra five minutes to let the special drug work its magic.

Hal stood up to go back to the stool he had sat in previously and stumbled. 'What the hell,' he thought. 'That was one strong drink.' Sharon pulled a sofa chair over with a high back. "Why don't you sit in this, it's more comfortable."

The plush chair enveloped him as Hal blinked his eyes to focus on Cindy as she stepped through the door with Lacey.

Cindy came out in a silky blue night gown that hung down above the knee. She had a matching lacy bra and panties to go with it. She looked and felt incredibly sexy. As Sharon had predicted, she completely forgot about the men working around her as Lacey put her in several erotic poses. Sharon continued shooting as more and more of Cindy's body was exposed, by Lacey, between the poses she was putting her in and with her lifting the gown up. Hal's cock twitched as Lacey posed his wife with her legs spread some. He tried to scoot down in the chair to get a view of the sheer, blue panties she had on.

Sharon continued with the compliments as Cindy's head swirled with the drug she'd been given. It had fully kicked in now and Lacey, sensing the time was right, leaned over and whispered in her ear to take off the nightgown. Hal saw Lacey lean over and his eyes widened as his wife crossed her arms and then pulled the nightgown over her head and tossed it to the side. His wife's breasts stood up proud in the push-up bra and her nipples and areoles were clearly visible through the thin lace. His eyes drifted down to her brown bush, which couldn't be hidden with the same thin material of her matching panties.

Hal blinked twice to clear his eyes. Cindy's eyes looked glazed and she had a funny smile on her face. Lacey continued to help position her on the couch as Sharon's camera clicked away. His favorite was when Lacey had her turn her back to the camera, spread her legs wide, bent her over at the waist and then had her turn back to look over her shoulder.

"Break," Sharon announced, then quickly maneuvered over to Cindy and muttered something to Lacey. Lacey left the room.

"You look fantastic," Sharon said, "I know the publishers are going to love you!"

Cindy wobbled a little. "Thanks... I didn't know a photo shoot would be so much work." She looked down at herself. "Whoa... where'd my nightgown go?"

"Silly girl, you took it off. That was a stroke of brilliance. Your body is truly amazing."

Lacey came back in with what looked like a glass of water and handed one to both Hal and Cindy.

Hal took a sip. It tasted bitter, but he downed it anyway.

"Thanks," Cindy said, "I was getting parched."

Lacey put her hand up to Cindy's elbow and started guiding her back to the changing area. "Only one more shoot and then we should be done," she said.

She opened the door for Cindy and hesitated as Sharon stopped here, "Did you put the crushed Viagra in his drink?"

"Of course," Lacey winked, "And she got the Excite. Be back in a few."

Ten minutes later, Lacey and Cindy emerged and headed over to the queen size bed, the two male helpers had switched out with the couch. Hal felt a stirring in his groin when he saw his wife. She was wearing the crème colored cami and loose fitting shorts. Her nipples were clearly visible, poking out against the loose fitting material.

"Cindy, you look great!" Sharon announced from behind the camera. "Let's get a few pictures standing up, and then Lacey will pose you."

Cindy was fully into it now, smiling for the camera, throwing her head back, hands on her hips, above her head. It was obvious the way her breast jiggled that she wasn't wearing a bra and Hal wondered how Lacey had convinced her not to wear one in front of the camera.

"Okay, Lacey, step in."

Lacey helped move Cindy onto the bed and had her get on her hands and knees. "Look seductively up at the camera... oh, yeah, you're a natural."

The loose cami hung down, providing a clear view of his wife's breasts hanging down. Hal was fully erect and slowly reached over to rub his hard dick.

"Perfect, Cindy, now flip over and lay on your back," Sharon directed. Lacey propped a few pillows up behind her as Cindy laid down, her legs straight out. Hal thought she looked very stiff. "Bend your knees babe, that doesn't look natural," Sharon said. Hal watched her knees slowly come up and Sharon snapped away.

Hal subconsciously continued rubbing his stiff dick through his pants as he watched Haley reach over and lightly rub Lacey's nipples through the shimmery material. They hardened even more and instead of a protest his wife's eyes were closed and he thought he heard her emit a soft moan. Lacey then moved her hands up to Cindy's knees and slowly pushed them apart. Just as Hal was wondering if his wife was going to provide any resistance at all, her eyes opened. She looked down at her legs, seemed confused, and then glanced around for her husband.

Hal wondered what the hell they had put in her drink, but honestly didn't care and voiced his approval. "Honey, you look amazing. Let the pros show you what to do."

Sharon snapped a few more shots with Cindy's legs spread. The loose material exposed the side of his wife's bush and Hal had to adjust his dick which was providing a noticeable tent in his pants.

Sharon came out from behind the camera and motioned for Hal to follow. With all of us around the bed, she laid out the proposal that Hal had hoped for.

"Cindy, everything has been perfect so far. I've got two publishers that I know are going to give us the thumbs up, but there's a third one that will pay top dollar for some classy nude photos."

Cindy looked over to her husband and Hal could tell that she was definitely only operating at 50% upstairs. He noticed her hand was down between her legs pressing against the thin material over her pussy mound. He hadn't seen this combination in her before. Then the conservative side of her brain seemed to re-engage.

"I can't do that," she said.

"Babe, you look awesome. We're here; we have all the special props and clothes, not to mention the photographers. I think you should go for it," Hal said.

"Ya think?" She closed her legs, which had remained spread.

Hal hadn't seen Lacey leave, but she reemerged with a glass of white wine, which Cindy quickly downed and handed back. "Okay," she exhaled loudly, "let's do this."

"Let's start from the same position," Sharon directed. "Cindy, close your eyes and part your lips. Think sexy, while Lacey positions you."

Cindy did as she was told and Lacey spread her bent legs again, except this time she also pull the folds of the loose cami pants in to expose Cindy's full pussy.

"These are going to be great!" Sharon said as she clicked away. Hal turned towards her as she said it and noticed that she also had video camera filming the shoot. He scanned around the room to the two men holding the flash screens and noticed they had bulges in the front of their pants. Lacey reach up and lifted the cami up so exposed Cindy's breasts.

"Keep your eyes closed, but reach up and touch your nipples," Sharon said.

Cindy continued to be compliant. Her face flushed as she squeezed her nipples and moaned loudly. A few more pictures were taken, and then Lacey moved in and helped take off the top and bottoms. Cindy was completely naked.

Hal thought his wife wouldn't stand for much more, but he was proved wrong as she was put in one erotic position after another, her legs spread and her cunt exposed, which now appeared quite moist, gaping slightly, the lips puffy and red.

It was clear that Lacey was now aroused also as she seemed to take every opportunity in positioning Cindy, to also rub, squeeze and caress her at the same time. Hal looked over to Sharon who had stopped snapping pictures and was watching him rub his erection. Hal's face burned when Sharon winked. He didn't realize how excited he would get with the women and men watching his wife displaying herself so lewdly.

"Okay, flip over on your hands and knees, facing away," Sharon directed.

She snapped away as Lacey helped turn Cindy over. Her full, firm breasts hung down unfettered. Cindy pushed her head and shoulders down against the shimmery bed covers so that her buttocks was perfectly exposed. Hal couldn't believe the sight of his wife, pussy fully in view. Cindy reached over and lightly spread her pussy lips which were wet with her juices. Hal could hear the camera snapping as his wife's pink, moist cunt gaped open more. It seemed to Hal that all of a sudden Cindy recognized her predicament and tried to rise up, only to be held down by Lacey. "Just a few more, spread your legs a little and arch your back."

Lacey tried to search around for her husband with head now sideways on the bed. They locked eyes and Hal gave her the thumbs up sign and mouthed, 'I love you.'

"Okay," Lacey said. Cindy was flushed, embarrassed by the position and turned over to sit on the bed. Lacey put a bathrobe over her shoulders and Cindy pulled it shut over her naked body.

Sharon came out from behind the camera and Lacey return with another drink for Cindy. She took it gratefully, downed it and then smiled as she saw Hal's hands covering his obvious erection. "Did someone get excited?" she teased. Hal's face reddened. "I'm glad I have that effect on you!"

Hal noticed a slight slur in his wife's speech and wondered again what the hell they had given her. 'Maybe I could get some to enhance our love life,' he thought. Then events took an unexpected turn. Sharon turned to him and asked if she could introduce a man into the picture. Hal asked what she meant. More for Cindy's sake as he recalled the pictures he had scene from their sample album. Sharon said that she wanted one of the men to stand beside Cindy in a robe as if he was going to seduce her. She said he wouldn't do anything that I didn't want him to, only the poses that we would allow. Sharon said that it would add a more sexual dimension and that they would be pictures to kindle excitement for years to come. Cindy looked to her husband for guidance.

"Hell, honey, I think we should try it. You look so hot and we're already here." She hesitated, so Hal continued. "And like Sharon said, you can stop at any time."

Hal was very interested in what would transpire and it was clear to him now that Sharon had handed control of the session over to him. It was also clear to him that his wife was as aroused as he was. Her body was flushed and she body was trembling slightly. To him it seemed that she was embarrassed at her arousal.

After it was agreed to try it, Mark came in from a side room, clad only in a robe. Lacey posed him next to my wife as more pictures were taken, Todd working the cameras and the lighting. When Sharon asked if Mark could remove his robe, Hal agreed, and then Lacey removed it. He was well built, but what was most impressive was his cock, which was very large, even in his softened state.

It didn't stay soft long as Lacey grasped his cock and slowly began stroking it. Sharon had removed Cindy's robe and positioned her on her back on the bed, her legs again bent and spread. She then moved back behind the camera. Hal watched as Mark's cock grew very long and even thicker, with a large bulbous head capping the end as he starred between his wife's legs.

Hal had pulled his chair as close as possible without getting in the camera view. Lacey stopped her stroking and said, "Very impressive." To Hal that was definitely an understatement. He watched his wife get her first close glimpse of his cock, and her eyes widened in disbelief. Hal had always felt that most men were pretty similar in size but this was an exception. His own penis was just over six inches. He had measured it to compare himself to stories he had read on erotic story websites and knew he was a little bit above average based on a quick internet search of 'the average penis size.' To him, Todd looked twice his size in both length and girth, but he knew that couldn't be possible.

Lacey had Mark drop his robe and then moved him forward so his cock was almost touching her thigh. After a few shots, Sharon asked if Mark could just touch the tip of his cock to his wife's cunt, saying it would make a great pose. He looked over to his wife who really seemed in La-La land the effects of the last drink fully kicked in. Hal thought it would be alright and that later on after Cindy was fully with it, they would look back on this pictures in amazement.

Lacey grabbed Mark's stiff cock and pulled him forward by it until fat head was just touching the moist red lips of Cindy's cunt. Hal scooted forward in his chair as he watched his wife twitch as she felt the cock come in contact with her.

Lacey let go of Mark's cock and pushed Cindy's thighs further apart, her knees at the edge of the bed, her cunt on a level with his rigid cock. The camera snapped away until Sharon broke the silence.

"Hal, can Mark put just the tip of his cock inside the lips of her pussy? It will make for very realistic footage."

Hal hesitated, but the scene was so erotic he finally agreed.

Mark moved forward with Lacey holding and directing his cock into the slit of his wife's cunt, spreading the swollen lips as half the head of his cock pressed into her. Cindy moaned at the intrusion. Hal's cock felt like it was going to burst through his pants as he fought to determine how much longer he should let this go on. Before he had come to a conclusion, Sharon spoke up.

"Hal, I'd like to have Mark put the head of his dick into her. I think it will be completely erotic."

Hal looked into his wife's eyes, her face flushed. She responded in a weak voice, "It's up to you."

Sharon urged them on, saying it would be a memorable picture, so Hal agreed, thinking after a few more pictures they would be finished. Lacey moistened the end of Mark's cock with his wife's juices, by rubbing his cock head up and down her wet slit, and then moved her hand away so he could slowly push into Cindy's cunt, stretching, now spreading more. Cindy could feel the pressure of his entry, and groaned. Mark gripped her hips to hold her steady as then pushed more firmly, and with a hoarse cry from Cindy the head of his cock stretched her cunt fully and he entered her.

Hal was mesmerized as his wife's body jerked at the invasion. Wildly excited, he stopped rubbing his dick and gripped it hard through his pants to keep from cumming. Even Lacey seemed aroused, by watching this stud with the head of his cock inside Cindy's cunt. Hal shook his head. He couldn't believe that he could be so aroused by watching this happen to my wife.

As new pictures were taken, Hal spoke up, "Maybe we should call it quits now." He was concerned about allowing any further invasion of his wife's cunt. Sharon stopped shooting and replied, "Well, we could stop here, but I think we could still get some great shots if we let Karl push in a little further. You'll have some great pictures to view in the future."

Hal looked at his wife, flushed, tremulous, her eyes shut, moaning with the head of his cock inside her cunt. Against his better judgment, he said, "Okay, but this is it."

"Great... Mark, just put your cock in a few inches," Sharon directed.

Mark did as he was told and pushed in a little further. Moving back and forth a little, the stud gradually buried more and more of his thick cock into Cindy. She let out a gasp as she felt herself being stretched even more by a shaft twice as thick as she had ever felt before. Holding her hips, Mark stopped with half of his cock buried in her while the photo session continued.

"Why don't we just let him push his cock all the way in since we've gone this far already," Sharon said.

Shaking his head to clear the cloudiness that kept returning, Hal determined they had gone far enough. "No," he replied, "I think we're done now." He couldn't take his eyes off the scene in front of him as he felt Sharon's hand on his shoulder and her body press up against his back as she whispered in his ear. "Hal, we have you on video tape from our boardroom telling us how you wanted this to happen if at all possible. If you don't want that to get into your wife's hands, then you'll go along with the rest of the shoot. Do you understand?"