Playing the Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lump formed in Hal's throat. He felt like he had swallowed an apple whole. Only one thing went through is mind, 'I'm fucked!' He looked back at this wife, trying to determine whether to save her or himself. In the meantime Lacey had moved away from the scene and was got down on her knees in front of him and unbuckled his pants. 'What the fuck?'

Sharon whispered in his ear. "Lacey's going to suck you off as part of the deal, while we get some amazing video and pics of your wife getting fucked by these studs. Just enjoy the show, Hal. It will all seem like a dream to her after the drinks wear off."

Hal looked down to see Lacey's mouth envelope his erection and a warm glow cascaded through his body. She reached up and massaged his balls. There was no way he could stop it and he wasn't sure if he wanted to. Looking up, he could clearly see his trembling, aroused wife was defenseless, and that he had lost control of the situation.

"Okay, go ahead," his voice cracked.

Lacey continued sucking his dick as Todd left a video camera he had set up on the other side of the bed and moved over to join the scene. Hal watched helplessly the second man, whose erection jutted out as far as his friend's, grabbed his wife's legs and spread them wide. Mark moved his hands up to grip her slender waist and pushed fully into his helpless wife. She cried out as she was stretched and impaled on his cock. In an act of mercy, he stopped once he was fully inside and let her adjust to the size. Then he pulled half way out and gave little short jabs deep in her cunt.

Sharon no longer asked for Hal's permission, instead she barked out directions in a much firmer voice to the men.

"Mark, move your cock back and forth in her cunt so her juices are covering you... great! Now thrust into her faster!" Mark didn't need further instruction, as he began fucking Cindy with steady long strokes, soon fucking her faster and more powerfully as Todd held her legs apart.

"Todd, move around and stick your dick in her mouth!"

Todd didn't need to be asked twice as he let go of Cindy's legs, which stayed splayed open. He moved around the bed and put his dick up to Hal's wife. She kept her mouth closed, but with a violent thrust by Mark into her pussy she let out a gasp and he took the opportunity to push into her parted lips.

Hal's senses exploded as he watched his wife being violently fucked from both ends while at the same time getting the best blowjob of his life. He felt a wave of tingles run through his body as his cock erupted in Lacey's mouth. Sucking in a deep breath, he watched mesmerized as his wife's body jerked to each thrust into her pussy. Todd had his cock halfway into her stretched mouth. Reaching down to Cindy's heaving breasts his fingers gripped each of her natural 34D breasts to hold on as he worked to push more of himself into her.

Hal was speechless, as Lacey stood, wiped her mouth and smiled at him. Cindy began to respond to the two men with muffled moans. Mark continued pistoning into her, until finally she was overwhelmed by an orgasm that shook her body again and again. He held her with his cock fully in her, waiting for her climax to subside. Then he slowly began thrusting into her again. Hal saw a mixed look of protest and concern in his wife's eyes as the onslaught continued.

"That's it Mark, keep pushing your big cock in and out of her tight pussy," Sharon cheered as she snapped away.

Mark showed no signs of letting up and continued punishing her with his cock and once again Cindy's body shook as she moved into the throes of another orgasm. Karl's body glistened with sweat under the bright lights as he groaned and gave one final thrust, deeply impaling Cindy. He growled like an animal as he began spurting. Hal zipped up his pants as he watched helplessly from the side, until Mark finally withdrew, leaving her cunt gaping and reddened with their juices seeping from her cunt.

Hal wanted to run over and hold his wife, but before he could move, Sharon barked out another order. "Todd, pull out of her out move around and fuck her pussy."

As Toddy obeyed her directions, Cindy attempted to close her legs. In her weakened state she had a hard time moving as Lacey moved in and grabbed her. "No you don't. We aren't finished until the director says it's a wrap."

"I have a better idea," Sharon said, "Cindy, roll over on your hands and knees. The buyers would love to see that awesome ass of yours. Not to mention your big tits hanging down."

Cindy seemed defeated and hardly put up any resistance as Lacey helped turn her over. Todd quickly moved in, his massive cock, still erect. Hal watched as the stud gripped his wife's narrow hips while Lacey grabbed his shaft and rubbed this cock head up and down Cindy's slick pussy.

"That's enough," he murmured, and thrust his cock forward with ease into Cindy' messy cunt.

"Ugh!" Cindy grunted, feeling the full force of his pelvis connect with her ass.

He held himself fully impaled and flexed his cock. "That's great," Sharon said, "Now bang her hard! Mark jump over on the other video camera and get those big boobs flopping back and forth."

'Video?' Hal had forgotten about the camera he had seen before. Mark, still naked, with his huge cock dangling between his legs, moved over in front of his wife with the video camera.

Aghast, Hal strode over to Sharon who was busy clicking away.

"What the hell's going on with the video cameras?" Hal demanded.

"Shut up, Hal! You signed every part of our contract, giving us the rights to video your wife nude and having sex. Would you like me to show it to her?"

"What? I didn't see that in the contract."

"Too bad you didn't look it over better, but it will hold up in a court of law if you want to push it. I don't think you want this getting in the papers though. It could look pretty bad in the court of public opinion. I husband signing off on his wife to do porn."

"But..."

"But nothing. Sit down and shut up, we're almost done."

Hal turned around to see his wife's grimacing face as Todd's thick cock continued its assault on her pussy.

"Okay, we're almost done," Sharon announced. "Let's finish with Cindy on top."

Todd pulled out and moved around the bed, then flipped over on his back. Hal looked in amazement at his wife's pussy - the normal closed slit was an open hole looking back at him. Cindy turned and looked at Sharon, confused. Hal could see the anxious look on her face and knew her uneasiness was from their never having had sex with Cindy on top before.

Sharon got the same vibes. "This is priceless!" she said. "You've never been on top before, have you?' She didn't wait for Cindy's response. "Mark and Lacey, help her out."

Hal was mesmerized at the change of events, as Mark grabbed his wife under one arm and Lacey grabbed her under the other. Cindy's leg wobbled from pounding she had taken as the two assistant's positioned her above Todd. Hal glanced down to see the second stud holding his cock skyward. He swore it looked like it was the length of a ruler. Cindy still seemed dazed and puzzled by what was doing on as they lowered her down to the tip of Todd's manhood. Hal knew his wife was well lubricated as two inches of the big cock entered her.

"That's perfect," Sharon said, "How release her."

The shock on Cindy's face matched Hal's open mouth, at the two people stabilizing her let go and Todd's cock impaled her.

"Uhh!" Cindy cried out as her spread knees hit the bed on either side of Todd, their pubic hairs mashed together like Velcro, his penis pushed in as far as it would go. As the shock wore off, she still seemed perplexed on what to do.

"Please... I'm sore and want to stop," she cried out.

"Just two more minutes, Cindy. Think of it as the end of a marathon and sprint towards the finish," Sharon switched back to her encouraging voice. "You can do it, just lift yourself up and down. Pretend you're on a bouncing ball."

Something in her directions seemed to connect and Cindy rose up and down on Todd's big cock. Hal watched as half his shaft would appear and then disappear again.

"Come on, faster, faster," Sharon yelled.

Mark was back on the camera, his cock getting erect again and he filmed Cindy's big breasts, bouncing up and down. Hal saw Todd smiling has he reached up and grabbed his wife's natural breasts, digging his fingers into her flesh as he gripped her hard.

Hal looked over at Sharon. Her mouth curving up in an evil grin. "Pull her down on against your chest Todd!"

Todd let go of her tits, reached through her arms and pulled Cindy down on top of him, her boobs smashed against his chiseled chest, causing them to mush out to the sides.

"You know what to do Mark!"

Hal, watched as Mark handed off his camera to Lacey. He had the same grin as Sharon. It wasn't until he positioned himself at the back of his wife that he realized what they were going to do. Panicked, he yelled out. "Stop, she's got a virgin ass, they'll tear her apart."

"Now, Mark!" Sharon yelled.

Hal watched his wife's face. At first she seemed to be on the verge of cumming again, her eyes shut, mouth parted, panting heavily. Then her eyes flashed open in shock, bewildered at what she was feeling.

"Ahhhhh!"

Mark had hold of Cindy's hips and thrust into her tiny virgin hole. "She's so tight. She's gotta be a virgin," Mark announced as he grimaced trying to force his thick cock further in.

"Be gentle," Hal cried out.

In an act of mercy, Mark moved in slowly until his pubic hair was brushing her small butt. Then he stayed there, allowing her to adjust to the invasion. When she stopped breathing so hard, both studs began moving in and out in unison. Hal had the feeling this wasn't their first time. He watched the two giant dicks going into his wife and wondered how things had gone so wrong so fast. He started to get an erection and wondered what that said about him.

Cindy started breathing faster and cried out with an orgasm, her body shaking. Her ass and pussy quivered as the orgasm racked her body, causing both men to clench their butts and drive into her together, one last time. Sharon and Lacey both cheered then Sharon yelled out, "that's a wrap!"

Mark pulled out of Cindy's ass, her pink hole stayed open as some semen drizzled out. Todd flipped over, rolling Cindy to the side as he pulled out of her now well worn pussy. She began sobbing softly, tears on her cheeks, hardly believing that she had yielded to these studs and been taken by them, even voluntarily responding as she had done, especially in front of this audience which clearly enjoyed her seduction.

Hal was angry with himself for being part of this scene, but had been too aroused to intervene and then the blowjob with Lacey and the legal blackmail that Sharon had brought up. He couldn't believe how excited he had become watching these studs thoroughly fuck his wife's defenseless cunt, stretching wider than it ever had.

Hal looked over at his wife again, who just lay there on her back; her legs spread wide, juices again draining from her stretched cunt. He realized that all that had happened had been captured on film, to be used how? He shook his head and not sure what else to do, got his tearful wife dressed, and they prepared to leave.

Hal now knew that they had been set up and was angry now at how they had been used, taken step by step to the point where instead of just classy, sexy poses, two studs had put her through the paces of a porn film. He knew that he wouldn't ever forget the sight of those cocks penetrating his wife's pussy and ass. He did wonder what it would do to her psyche long-term and what it would do to their sex life.

Hal knew they couldn't ever take any legal action. Even if he tried to explain the whole thing to a judge and jury the public humiliation would be too much for either of them. Him for being stupid and a wuss for a husband and his wife for going through with it, even if they could prove she was drugged. As they drove home, there were tears on Cindy's face. She looked at Hal and said, "You were excited weren't you? Watching me be taken by those two guys?"

Hal wasn't sure how to reply, "No, honey, it's not like that."

"You could have stopped them. You just let them do it to me. I looked over one time and saw your face."

Hal had the feeling she hadn't seen Lacey give him the blowjob or she would have brought it up. "I'm sorry. It was so erotic the way they seduced you. I got caught up in it and couldn't stop them." He hesitated, unsure how she would take the next comment. "It did seem that you were enjoying the way they fucked you."

Cindy punched him in the shoulder. She was still tearful and said, "I couldn't stop them. Or, maybe I didn't want to after awhile. My head was so foggy, I must have been drunk or out of my mind."

As Hal turned down their street, Cindy snuggled up to him. "I'm sorry for having sex with them. I confess that I've never felt anything like that. I felt so full. They were so big."

Hal felt his cock twitch. 'At least she's taking some of the blame,' he thought. "That's okay, babe. It was a one-time thing. It's just you and me now."

EPILOGUE

The doorbell range and Hal jumped up from the couch.

"I'll get it honey."

It was Federal Express and Hal quickly signed for the package and headed back to Cindy. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the return address of XtrA Photography Studio.

"Who was it babe," Cindy asked.

Hal unwrapped the package. "It's from the studio." She sat up as he pulled out a very expensive looking album and handed it to her. Sitting on the couch next to one another they opened it up and slowly turned page after page. Hal waited for his wife's response.

"Wow, I look really good in these," she said.

They viewed every page as the pictures got sexier and sexier. It ended with Cindy's solo nude pictures.

Hal looked back in the box. There was another envelope. His hand shook as he pulled out the eight by ten glossy pictures. Both their mouths fell open as they looked at the various poses of simulated sex between Cindy and Mark. Hal noted that his cock looked huge in the photos as well.

"Is there anything else?" Cindy asked.

Hal looked inside the envelope and fished out a DVD. He handed it to his wife along with a folded over piece of paper that was addressed to "Cindy" on the top.

Hal watched his wife read the note and saw her nipples become visibly erect as her lips moved.

"Well," Hal asked, "what does it say?"

She looked up with a strange look on her face and then read, "Dear, Cindy, you look amazing on film, as you will see, on the DVD. The company that viewed it is willing to pay fifty thousand dollars for the rights, of which you would get thirty thousand and we would get the rest as your agents. They also said that if you agreed to come to their studio, they would pay you another fifty thousand dollars to perform in a video for them. We have a week to reply. Let me know soonest. Sharon."

Cindy looked into her husband's eyes. "That was a once in a lifetime thing, right?" she said unconvincingly.

"Yeah," Hal answered, "There's no way you could go through with something like that again. Although it's a big compliment. I mean, that's a hell of a lot of money."

They both laughed nervously.

"But..." Cindy started.

Hal stared at his wife in disbelief, wondering where this was going to go next and how his life might change.

THE END (Any thoughts on where it should go next? E-mail Rhinoman.