Pleasure Upon Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers and words had an instantaneous effect. The redhead began to tremble, a tremor that began at the tips of her toes and spread through the whole of her frame as she neared her climax. Alyssa had described her orgasms to me before; they were thunderous sensations that rolled through her entire body. Her moans were broken only by her gasps until she finally came and all sound ceased, her mouth open in a wordless scream, her legs squeezing my neck and threatening to strangle me even as her sex convulsed and tightened around my cock, and her body shuddered for several long moments before it relaxed.

Which is when I let myself go, wanting to pop quickly the first time to prepare for bigger and better things, and no sooner had she melted into the bed, her legs slipping from my shoulders to fall limply back to the mattress, than I yanked my cock from her soupy insides and erupted, painting her tits and stomach with my creamy seed.

I collapsed to the bed next to her. "You've got two minutes," I warned.

Alyssa lifted her head and a wicked sort of grin crept over her face. "Two minutes," she asked, "or what?"

I did not smile back and my voice was firm. "You'll have to test me to find out," I said soberly.

She giggled. "I just might," she said, pushing herself out of bed. She scurried into the bathroom, that luscious little ass of hers wiggling, and returned three minutes later clean as a whistle.

"You're late," I told her flatly.

She shrugged.

It had been some time since we played one of these sort of games; we were both adventurous, dominant sorts of personalities when it came to sex, but with each other it was often collaborative more than anything else. We've had a few power plays in the past, however, though not in some time, and it was fun and exciting to try it again.

I glared at her. There was very little anger in me, so when I chose to affect fury clearly upon my face, it usually gave me what I wanted from those who know me well. This situation was no different: Alyssa wilted before me, her submission complete.

I pointed at my limp cock and she took the hint, crawling onto the bed and then between my legs. She tenderly took my deflated cock into her mouth and licked and caressed it with her tongue, slurping and sucking the life back into me.

"Come here," I told her, and she knew exactly what I meant.

As she nuzzled my balls with her nose, she curled her body around and straddled my head, knees on either side, and deposited her still-glistening pussy over my face. It was a beautiful pussy, I had to admit, with pursed pink folds and hairless outer lips. It looked and smelled wonderful, and I knew from experience how fantastic it tasted.

Leisurely at first, almost lovingly, she suckled and teased my cock with her lips and mouth and hands as I tickled her folds with my tongue and fingers. Her torso twisted this way and that as she gobbled me from different angles, all of them wonderful.

Needless to say, I was hard in no time.

My hands on her sides directed her to roll off and turn to her side, and I spooned up behind her, one arm encircling her from the top with my hand cupping one of her breasts. My groin pressed into her rump and she lifted her leg, knowing what I wanted, and reached down, knowing what to do about it. She took hold of my erection and guided it to the entrance of her sex.

I sighed as I slipped into her. My hand left her breast and trailed over the curve of her hip and down between her legs, and once more I strummed her clitoris with my fingers. The redhead moaned and wiggled her hips, pushing her bottom back against me, driving me deeper.

This was one of my favorite positions, designed to give me control while allowing my hands some freedom; it was also designed to prolong fucking for a long time, for I was rarely able to cum while engaged in it.

Which meant Alyssa built slowly towards her second orgasm, while I did not. I'll never know if she guessed my motives and went along with them or neglected to remember the little power game from earlier after our round of skillful mutual oral sex, but the sequence of events that followed played exactly as I envisioned, and proved like taking candy from a baby.

It was long minutes before Alyssa gasped and quieted, body frozen, done in by my cock in her snatch and my fingers on her clit. She whimpered and quaked and melted back into me, and the climax began. She creamed all over my cock, the muscles of her vagina twitching so fiercely, so pleasurably that I was forced for a moment to remain calm and control myself. She shuddered and subsided, and moved into the realm of hazy afterglow.

Which was right where I wanted her.

The next thing she knew, coming to her senses, was a new position; I had deftly and gently maneuvered her into a downward-dog, yoga-esque position, her head and shoulders on the mattress, her arms splayed out to the sides, her knees bunched under her midsection with her ass high and upturned in the air. From behind, her beautiful pink pussy, twice ravaged this night by orgasm, was fully exposed, puffy and still twitching, and slick.

Whack!

I leveled a crushing blow to the bare flesh of her bottom. Alyssa's light green eyes flew open and she squealed in shock and pain, and before she could speak, I did it again.

Whack!

"I told you not to test me," I growled. "You told me what you wanted earlier. I'm going to give it to you."

Alyssa hesitated, which was another small victory; it was tough to throw the intelligent young woman off her game. "I . . . I . . ." she stammered, her breaths quick and ragged as she struggled to answer.

Whack!

I landed another cruel blow across her backside, stinging her fiercely, and the sound of the skin of my palm swatting the skin of her bottom was like music to my ears. "Say it," I ordered.

Her voice was low and hoarse. "Fuck me," she whispered, doing the best she could.

Whack!

"Ahhhhhh!" she wailed, her flesh burning. "Fuck me!"

I leaned in, my breath hot in her ear as my fingers delved deeply into her lovely pink pussy once more, this time from behind, spreading her velvety labia, and slipped into her vagina. She stiffened in pleasure and groaned loudly.

"Louder!" I cried.

"FUCK ME GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING FUCKER!"

I grinned; it was perfect.

Her body squirmed and writhed with intense arousal, shuddering wildly, and I loved it: my fingers left her pussy and my hands grabbed a hold of her waist, squeezing tight, and then I saw and felt her body tense with anticipation in its bent over position, the juices from her swollen cunt dripping down her thighs.

My hands were on her ass cheeks and my thumbs curled inward to pull them wide, and I guided the tip of my cock between the tight folds of her pussy for the third time, and with one brutally abrupt motion rammed myself home. I absolutely impaled the girl, shoving myself completely inside until my own pubic hair tickled the flesh of her upturned ass and my balls rested snugly against her trimmed swath of fine red pubic hair.

Alyssa whimpered as I violated her, splitting her in two, crushing her utterly. "Oh my god," she cried, "oh god . . . oh god . . . oh god . . . OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I just grinned and growled, and went back to fucking her. Her pussy milked my cock, sucking fiercely, begging it deeper, but sadly 'twas not to be.

Alyssa whimpered as she pulled my erection out of her sopping wet pussy without warning and when the ridge of my mushroom crown appeared, I held her in check, pausing, relishing the sight of the vast majority of my meat jutting lewdly from a pretty pink pussy, its rubbery folds stretched around the head.

And then I took both her hips in my hands and stuffed the full length of myself back inside, thrusting slow at first but then harder and harder and harder with every stroke.

Alyssa bellowed, although it was difficult to make out her words, but she did manage to work hard enough to meet me thrust for thrust, grinding her sweet and supple bottom back against me in an erotic collision of flesh and pelvic bone, her flesh rippling lewdly.

I grunted, hammering away at my gorgeous little redheaded firebrand, kneading her bottom with my palms, spreading the cheeks as wide apart as they could go, loving the way her puckered anus winked up at me as I did so. I grinned as my right hand released her cheek and rose and fell once more upon it, swatting her rump with far more gentility than I had previously shown.

Alyssa's head whipped around, strawberry hair spinning in a wild arc, and she glared at me from over her shoulder. Her light green eyes positively smoldered. "Spank my ass!" she hissed. "Spank me harder!"

I growled and spanked her again, much harder this time as I pounded her from behind. Her pussy stretched wide around the thickness of my cock, her insides tugged out with every withdrawal.

"Spank me, Ricky!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Spank me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I used both hands on her bottom now, driving my cock into her velvety depths without any stabilizing support. I whacked at her cheeks, alternating between the two with a rapid flurry of blows until her pale skin was dark crimson.

Her screams and wails fell to grunts and groans. "Unnhh," she grunted as I slammed into her, shredding her. "Unnhhh . . . oh my god . . . unnhh . . . aahhh . . . oh my god . . . oh my god . . . oh my god . . . OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

And then she froze once more in that familiar way as orgasm wrecked her for the third time that night, her face locked in a gorgeous grimace of bliss. I impaled her again and again, thrashing and unforgiving as I stuffed it repeatedly into her. She creamed all over my cock and the warm pink walls of her insides twitched and clutched at my shaft as they quivered, wrecked.

"Oh my god . . ." the redheaded beauty wept as tears of overwhelming pleasure filled her eyes.

It was not, however, until she crested the heights of her climax that I unleashed my final assault, to which end I had been maneuvering her for the better part of our encounter. My fingers took up residence again upon the firm flesh of her bottom, pulling the cheeks apart.

And then I yanked out my cock and angled it higher as she whimpered from the loss, slipping it deep into the crack of her ass and against the wrinkled little hole at its center, and before she knew just what was happening, the mushroom head burst through the tight sphincter of her anus and slithered its way into her bowels.

"FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Alyssa bawled, her eyes squeezing shut as she reacted to the pain. She wiggled her hips, but I clutched them fiercely and heaved forward, shoving everything I had inside her burning back passage, bottoming out.

I must be honest with you: Alyssa's ass is absolutely exquisite and one of the finest sensations in life is to be buried balls deep inside it. I groaned as the heat and compression thoroughly worked me over and it was everything I could do to evade blowing too soon.

"Oh my fucking god!" the dirty-mouthed redhead breathed, her wail turned now to whisper.

This brutal fucking of her ass continued for as long as I could manage, precious minutes all. At some point Alyssa began screaming at me to fuck her harder, ream her deeper, to split her ass open, and it was probably the torrent of filthiness churning out of her mouth that finally sent me hurtling over the edge and into the abyss.

The load I spewed into her was incredible, even after having blown one already earlier that night. Waves of hot white spunk splashed into her bowels, tickling her from the inside out, filling them.

I grunted as my thrusts slackened; I was losing power after such an amazing performance, but I kept my cock embedded in her ass, ensuring every ounce of my seed found was deposited inside. Finally, at long last, I knew my well had run dry, and I pulled my deflating cock out of her asshole with a squishy plop, and heaved a heavy sigh.

Alyssa fell forward with a sigh of her own, lying flat on her stomach on the mattress, limbs sprawled, flesh glistening with a heavy layer of sweat after more than an hour of fucking.

I gazed down upon her, upon the wild nest of strawberry hair, upon the sleek and slender back, upon the gorgeous bottom. Her legs were spread and the puffy lips of her pussy were easy to see, as was the still pulsating plot of her anus. The hole was red and raw, still gaping but closing rapidly, and oozing a steady stream of thick white fluid.

The sight was lewd, and glorious, so I sighed and shuddered and then fell forward to join her, lying on my back next to her on the bed. She opened those lovely light green eyes and looked at me, and smiled.

"I can hardly see straight," she murmured wearily. "I think you just fucked me silly."

"It was my pleasure," I replied with a little laugh, then kissed her forehead.

Her smile widened. "I'm sure it was," she purred. "Twice, actually."

"You're very good," I told her. "How is a man supposed to resist?"

She giggled, and rolled it into a contented sort of sigh. "Thanks for tonight," she said. "All of it, I mean, not just the sex. It's just what I needed."

"You've been busy," I told her.

She sighed again. "I know, I've been working so hard. We haven't seen each other much lately."

Alyssa was a first-year lawyer with a prestigious law firm downtown, Barnes McCallum, and as a first-year lawyer, she was burning the candle at both ends. Simply stated, the girl did not have a lot of free time.

"You know you can call me anytime."

"I know," she said, "and I know you've called me and I always seem to have something to do. My schedule is unpredictable at best. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't seen any of my girl friends, either; it feels like forever since I last spent time with Sadie."

The little tickle in the back of my mind surged, quite suddenly and unexpectedly, at the mention of Doug's wife, and I found my thoughts drifting back to his questions from earlier that night.

"How did Sadie seem tonight?" I asked.

Alyssa looked curiously at me. "How did she seem? Fine, I guess. Why?"

I shrugged. "Doug asked me some strange questions while you two were away from the table. I'm sure it's nothing, I just wondered if Sadie had done the same."

"No," she told me, "nothing strange. What kind of questions?"

"Sex questions," I replied.

Alyssa giggled. "Well, we always talk about sex, so coming from Sadie that's not strange at all, but the stuff we talked about tonight wasn't weird or anything."

"Maybe I misread things," I said after a long moment. I looked at her sweaty body and added, "Let's get cleaned up. A shower with a beautiful redhead sounds mighty nice right about now."

Alyssa smiled wearily. "Ok, stud," she said, then warned, "but no more sex. I'm going to be sore enough as it is tomorrow."

I grinned. "How about another blowjob?"

She giggled. "Maybe," she cooed, "if you behave."

She rose gingerly from the bed, taking care not to let too much of my cum contact the sheets, catching it with her hand, and I followed her into the bathroom where the warm and soothing shower awaited.

Still, my mind was not settled. It was clear Doug had been going somewhere with his questions; there was something more, I thought, beneath the surface. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I'd misread the situation, but for some reason I did not think that was the case.

As it turned out, I was right.

Part Two: Answers

She called me Tuesday morning, early enough to ensure I was available for lunch, and we met up at noon at a place called the Apple Dish near the bluffs in Santa Monica. I'd never been there as the restaurant had only been open a few months, but Sadie said it was a great little spot.

She'd been cryptic on the phone, asking only that I meet her, and giving little else. While Sadie and I were good friends and had eaten together many times over the past couple of years, with Doug and on random occasion without Doug, this particular time seemed different.

She looked radiant, as always, in a tasteful white knee-length sundress belted at the waist with a pale blue band and an oversized silver buckle, and spaghetti-style straps at the top. It revealed little cleavage, but the swell of her breasts was prominent and the slender curve of her neck into her shoulders was on wonderful display. Her blonde hair was fully down, silken and straight where it fell between her shoulder blades, and her blue eyes were bright and sparkling.

It was her smile, however, that gave me pause. She was smiling, yes, but it was a flickering smile, a trembling smile; she was working hard to keep it in place. I did not mention it as we embraced and said our greetings, but prepared myself for anything and everything to come about at lunch, for what seemed likely to be an unusual conversation.

It did not take long for things to move in that direction; her smile faltered, then faded, almost as soon as we reached the table, and I took it upon myself to nudge Sadie forward.

"Whatever you need to say, Sadie," I said as soothingly as I could, "I'm here."

She looked at me for a long moment, then smiled again, and this time the smile touched her eyes for the briefest instant. "I know that Doug has been acting strangely lately," she said, sipping her water to get her started, "and I know he has asked you some interesting questions. You may have wondered where it was all coming from. I felt it was important for us to get together, to talk a little bit about it, so that when it happens again, you're better prepared."

While her words were still quite cryptic, one thing was abundantly clear. "Doug doesn't know we're talking, does he?" I phrased it as a question, but it was really more of a statement.

She shook her head. "No," she revealed. Her voice was soft.

I thought about it, then said, "Ok, Sadie. I'm still here."

Her relief was evident, but the smile flickered swiftly and was gone altogether when she readied herself to speak again. "There are some things you need to know about Doug," she said quietly, "things that you will need to know, but that he will not really tell you himself. He is a wonderful man and I love him dearly, he is the most attentive husband in the world, kind and sincere and romantic. I am thankful every day of my life for meeting and falling in love with him."

I could feel a but coming on, which made me very nervous, and I am not a man who usually gets nervous. I was suddenly very concerned for the marriage of my friends. It must have showed on my face, too, because Sadie stopped, smiled tenderly at me, and actually laughed, a gentle sound so soft it almost didn't exist.

"This is nothing like that," she told me, "although I'm happy to know how deeply you care. Given what I'm about to say, it's an important thing to know. You're quite cavalier sometimes, you know, and it's hard to know if there is seriousness within you. Your charm can be quite concealing. It's good to know deeper emotions are buried beneath your rugged exterior, but there is truly no need to be concerned. Doug and I are doing fine. We're wonderful, actually, and thinking about having a baby soon. Our love for each other is unchanged."

While relieved, for the first time in a long time, I did not really know what to say. Thankfully, I did not have to; Sadie barreled forward without missing a beat.

"Doug is wonderful," she continued soberly, "but, like most men, he does have a few interesting character quirks. As it happens, most of his unusual quirks are sexual in nature." She paused, reading my face, and apparently was fine with whatever she found there. Her next words were slow and measured. "What I'm trying to tell you, Richard, is that Doug has some very . . . peculiar . . . fetishes."

123456...8