Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly rubbed lotion on her legs while she smiled mischievously. Her skin was soft, supple, and gleaming. I was confident that Inder’s father would appreciate the way she was preparing herself. She’d finally got rid of all her body hair, including her pussy hair. I caught a glimpse of those red lips that had given heavenly pleasure to so many men as she shifted her weight. I got closer to her shapely thighs, inspecting that honey pot that I never tired of licking. I slowly repeated the process with her other leg, soaking it all in.

“Enough of the fucking with your eyes,” she chuckled.

She turned around and lifted her bathrobe to reveal her divine ass.

“Could you please rub the lotion on my butt?”

Her ass had grown more prominent and was sometimes obscenely visible in some of her tight-fitting dresses. Men would almost drool over them. If only they could have seen it in all its glory. Those incredible, tight, shapely large orbs protruded perfectly from her body, leaving thick creases where they met her legs. Her crack looked so alluring, and I felt the urge to push my nose up into that tight crevice.

“Enough of your mental masturbation; now get to some work,” she reminded.

I applied lotion to her ass and rubbed it in with slow, gentle circular motions. As I let go of her magnificent orbs, they jiggled like a balloon filled with water. I softly kissed her butt, and I turned her around. She then pointed out her stretch marks to me. To some, stretch marks were ugly and unsightly, but to me, they were a sign of a woman’s fertility. It was a clear sign that the woman could withstand the discomfort of the entire term and the pains of childbirth.

She gave me a lotion that was supposed to get rid of them. Her stretch marks were still visible, but they seemed less noticeable. Her tummy had completely recovered three months after giving birth. Sure, she was carrying extra weight, which is normal during pregnancy, but her skin was firm and appeared normal. I rubbed the ointment on her tummy in slow circular motions, concentrating on the areas that needed it the most.

“Did you plan the anniversary trip with Inder’s father?” I inquired.

She smiled and nodded in agreement.

“What were your plans?” I inquired.

She said, sensually biting her lips, “The same thing. You were curious to see how a real man makes love to your wife.”

“So, what happened?”

“Well, the spread of the new virus made him reconsider. He didn’t feel safe traveling. I was disappointed, but I could understand why. We were, indeed, taking a chance.”

“You didn’t know he was coming to see us?” I inquired.

“No. He showed up unexpectedly,” she stated.

“Isn’t it dangerous here? We have our own space upstairs, but we practically live in the same house. Sound travels downstairs in the middle of the night.” I elaborated.

“Manni, we live a very different life than most people. Such things are difficult to conceal. They’ll figure it out somehow.” She stated.

“Are you saying your parents will find out I’m a cuckold?”

“Eventually, for sure. Our loved ones would have some idea.”

“One day, even our son will know,” I grumbled.

“Yes.”

“Wouldn’t that be bad for him?”

“To be honest, I’m not sure,” she said. “It’s not uncommon for children growing up in Western countries to understand that people occasionally get some side action.”

“If he can see the chemistry between me and Inder, he’ll realize it’s more than just sex.”
It seemed logical, but it was still a little far-fetched, and I had a hard time accepting that was how it would play out. In reality, there was no guarantee. Preet yearned for that closeness with her lovers, especially Inder, and I wholeheartedly supported her. It seemed normal, as I had always imagined it. Her lovers are free to visit her anytime, and I would vacate my bed for them. It made sense to me because they could give her the intense orgasms that I couldn’t, even after sucking on her clit for hours on end.

“While I understand your desire to mate with Inder in our marital bed, I am concerned about the consequences for our child. Perhaps not now, but when he is 6-7 years old. Children of this age begin to remember things better, and it is likely that they will wake up unexpectedly in the middle of the night.” I said.

“You’re overthinking it, honey. This is how most women conceive. Plus, it’s so far in the future. I am confident that as time passes, we will know what is best for us.”

Preet wore a beautiful floral Punjabi shalwar kameez. I was certain her father would approve. The shalwar had a traditional flare and appeared completely normal. Her kameez, on the other hand, was form-fitting and accentuated her curves beautifully. It showed only a hint of cleavage but otherwise perfectly displayed all of her assets. The dupatta was made of a translucent material that did not conceal her assets. Of course, she purposefully chose not to wear any bras in order to draw attention to herself. It was purely an act of rebellion.

She twirled to show off her gown while waiting for my approval.

“You look much better in this,” I remarked.

“Why? Do you dislike me in lingerie?”

“This looks a lot better in public,” I said.

“Okay, I get it. You want me to be your wife in public, but a slut for Inder’s family in private? Is that it?” She inquired, winking.

“Preet, I’m serious. Your father almost had a heart attack,” I pleaded.

“You don’t get it, do you?” She asserted. “It’s more likely that he had a hard-on. Mummy said he saw me enter Inder’s father’s cabin. Where was his machismo then? Or did he balk upon hearing his daughter’s moans? The sort of moans he never heard from his wife.”

I had just overheard her parents a few minutes before, so everything was fresh in my mind. Her mother was surprised to learn that he had also seen her enter his cabin. He first told her he saw her leave his cabin. And she was taken aback. Perhaps the mother-daughter team could read between the lines and deduced that he had seen her enter his cabin as well.

“When did she tell you?” I inquired.

“When you went out to freshen up,” she said.

“Oh,” I grumbled to myself.

So Preet’s mother may have known about it already, and she may have been persuading her father to accept Preet’s misdeeds.

“My father expressed his displeasure,” she said. “Almost instantly. As he entered the kitchen, he grumbled that this was not how married women dressed.”

“Oh. What have you said?” I was intrigued.

“I’m inside my house with my family, Daddy; that man is my father-in-law. It seems normal to me,” I replied.

“Did you say that?”

My mother had to intervene and led him out of the kitchen because he was distraught. “I felt good for once being able to exercise my independence,” she chuckled.

“My mother was annoyed by our behavior, which was nothing new. ‘Your father saw you enter his cabin the night of your wedding,’ she said once inside. ‘Is this true?’ I was taken aback and didn’t know what to say. I almost froze, and she understood instinctively. ‘Your father has been acting strangely since then. He has been demanding sex regularly ever since.’ As I looked into my mother’s eyes, my jaw dropped and my face flushed red. She had that same familiar smile on her face when she told me how to handle things with Abhi.”

“Still, Preet,” I chastised. “You’re talking about your father. Have some respect for him.”

“Manni, you’ve got it all wrong. I adore him and accept his eccentricities, but he does not.”

“Manni, my mother, told me that special men like Inder and Inder’s father are a rare breed, and that if I come across one, I should do everything in my power to keep them happy. She encouraged me to give Abhi blowjobs, and when I complained about the smell and acrid taste of sperm, she simply stated that I would grow accustomed to it. She was relieved that his loins were finally back in action after watching his slutty daughter.”

“Was this why you suspected Inder’s father would also mount her?” She laughed.
“My mother is still extremely hot. He’d probably try to woo her. And guess what? I am confident that if he does, he will end up getting her pregnant.”

“You and your mother are a mystery to me,” I admitted.

She hugged me and smiled. “I’m sure you enjoy that aspect of me—keeping you on your toes, I mean?”

“That’s for sure,” I said softly as I kissed her lips. “But you irk me now and then. And this physical denial isn’t helping either,” I said, shifting my penis.

Preet chuckled and said, “That is entirely your fault. You had a prim and proper wife, but squandered her on other men; let them enjoy her charms.”

“Your transgressions began on our wedding day,” I begged.

“You can’t blame me if your family members could detect the slut in me, but you couldn’t,” she retorted.

“And, as far as I recall, I gave you a chance. You sputtered your semen like an ignorant imbecile.”

“And you blame me? You’re so hot. What could I possibly do?”

“As if you only found out about it today? Didn’t you come to see me earlier?”

“What could I possibly have done?”

She rolled her eyes as she always did. “You are not a child, Manni. If you knew that, you couldn’t control it. At the very least, you could have stroked yourself first thing in the morning. Perhaps that would have helped.”

I smiled. “First thing in the morning? I stroked myself furiously just before putting on that wedding dress. If it hadn’t been for that, I might have spilled my cum as soon as you touched me.”

Preet blushed. “It’s a good thing I married into Inder’s family. Otherwise, you would have left me high and dry.”

“Didn’t my mother give you her pep talk?” she inquired.

I smiled. “Don’t you think a mother would do that for her son?”

“Son, marriage is a special bond that requires compromises,” I explained. Preet kissed me softly. “It’s not fair to ask how much each person contributes. Preet is a lovely young woman who will no doubt fulfill the responsibilities of a wife. But I’m her mother, and I should know better. At times, she can be obstinate, moody, and reckless. You are aware of her transgressions to some extent, and I appreciate that you accept her despite her flaws.”

Preet’s furrowed brow showed she wasn’t happy or didn’t think her mother would have said that.
“Did she really say that?” she wondered. “Do you mean you were fully aware of my transgressions?” she asked, shaking her head.

“Didn’t you tell me you kissed your boyfriend?”

“Not that. Did you know I used to give Abhi blowjobs?” She inquired.

“Not that much detail. We learned you had a boyfriend and were physically involved with him,” I said. “There was discussion about canceling the wedding.”

“Hmm… I’m curious what happened then?”

“We’d lived abroad and knew it was quite common, even though conceited people don’t believe their wives must have slept with other men before marriage. Inder and Anju were encouraging but left the decision up to me. I’d fallen in love with you the moment I saw you. I had latent cuckold tendencies I didn’t fully comprehend at the time, but I knew you were the wife I had been looking for.”

She softly kissed me on the lips once more before continuing to prepare herself for her lover.

“Didn’t you swoon for him earlier?” I slapped her behind.

She blushed. “You can’t hold it against me. I hadn’t seen him in quite some time. He appears to be much fitter and younger. Does he not?”

“I’m guessing you like the smell of his oily hair as well?” I joked.

Her nose shriveled up. “You know, I never cared for his looks. I am glad I at least wore panties. My father would have seen my pussy drool on the floor otherwise.”

“You are shameless,” I said.

“That’s what they like about me—not being afraid to act like a slut for them.”

“Perhaps in the bedroom,” I replied.

“That is not how it works. They make their intentions known in public by pursuing me, and they expect me to reciprocate in kind. To maintain the decorum of relationships, the actual sex occurs behind closed doors, but to a connoisseur, it is very obvious.”

“You don’t have to be an expert. Everyone in the house saw your charade this morning,” I retorted. “Don’t be like the cat who drinks milk with its eyes closed, convinced that no one is watching.”

She looked at me as she combed her hair and said, “You still seem to miss the point. I’m doing it on purpose. If you saw it, Inder’s father did as well. He knew that I was displaying my assets in front of both my father and husband for his benefit. What better way could I express my desire to be his slut?”

Maybe it was finally making sense to me. Still, it was humiliating, and I felt a knot in my stomach form. “You and, I believe, my father both had an erection. I’m sure he heard his daughter’s moans as he stood outside the cabin that night. It must have felt completely humiliating for him that a man ten years his senior could give his daughter those orgasms. I don’t know how else to put it. Manni, not everyone is as mature as you; many would rather die than admit to being a cuckold.”

“During your narration last night, you hinted to Inder and Anju that you were aware of my cuckold tendencies. Could you please explain?” I inquired.

“Your cock is still getting hard thinking about it,” she teased. “A woman understands these things. It’s difficult to put into words.” She remarked.

“At the very least, give it a shot.”

“On our first meeting, I noticed you were a nice, attractive, open-minded, and considerate individual. I could tell you were enchanted by my beauty. On the night of our wedding, I knew you were well-equipped and had a rather high libido.”

“Go on,” I said, encouragingly.

“You, on the other hand, were docile, meek, and always willing to appease me. Real men are much more concerned with their appeasement and fully expect their women to enjoy serving them. Abhi was flirtatious on the first date, pushed his hand into my pants on the second, and fucked my mouth on the third. Inder’s father, too, wasted no time in making his intentions known.”

“Fortunately, my mother warned me about such men, and I went with my gut instinct. It came naturally to me to separate the wheat from the chaff.”

“How about Inder?” I inquired.

She laughed. “You are perceptive. Do you want to know everything today?”

“I’m not sure how much privacy we’ll have once Babuji moves in,” I explained.

“Inder, like his father, is a real man who takes what is his, but he is not as reckless. Adarsh is more like his grandfather, but his misbehavior could also be because of his youth. Abhi and Farhan were talented as well, but they were more opportunistic.”

“Is that why? Do you feel more at ease with Inder in our bedroom?”

She smiled and said, “Now, go to the market and get this stuff,” handing me a list. It was a list of items she had prepared specifically for Inder’s father. We were aware of his eccentricities and prepared for them to some extent.

“Wow. Goat’s testicles?” I said this after reading the very first item.

She laughed. “It is, after all, an aphrodisiac. It improves both the quality and quantity of your semen,” she argued.

“I wonder what your mom might be thinking?” I muttered.

“Why would my mother know about it?” she said.

“Oh, I told her about what he eats,” I admitted, realizing my mistake.

“What?” her mouth dropped open. After that, she burst out laughing. “They’ll definitely notice something’s wrong now.”

“You idiot,” she slapped my buttocks. “I suppose I have to overlook your stupidity, but you can’t?”

“Don’t worry. My periods haven’t started yet, so it’s still safe.” She stated. “I hope he doesn’t stay too long.”

I stepped out and let Preet get ready for him. The downstairs doors were locked, which was unusual. Previously, the door had only been pulled shut, but it was now locked from the inside. I wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong, so I walked around to the other side and saw that their bedroom window was also closed. I assumed she took him inside to give him a towel bath, which is exactly what she appeared to do when I peered inside. I’d turned into a complete voyeur, chastising myself for spying on my in-laws. I took another look and was about to jump off the ledge when I noticed my father-in-law was naked.

I nearly choked when I noticed my mother-in-law had changed into a different kameez and her shalwar was missing. He was caressing her butt while she was drying him with a towel.
“Stop it now!” she reprimanded him. “What has gotten into you?”

“Are you still replaying the scenes from that night?”

“You were so much in heat,” she explained.

“Your member was extremely stiff, and we romanced each other every night for the entire month.”

“I’m still embarrassed,” he quipped.

“Grow up already. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” She argued. “You’re still very young. There is no reason to deny ourselves sexual pleasures simply because we are grandparents.”

“You are barely older than Inder. Didn’t you see how shamelessly he was checking out our daughter during that entire ceremony?”

“It baffles me. How could a man ten years my senior seduce my daughter?”

“Age is merely a number. Many men retain their youth for much longer. Didn’t you notice how fit he is? I’m sure he’s doing everything he can to stay young. Exercising and adhering to a diet that promotes sexual vigor and virility.”

“It’s also a myth that young women don’t prefer older men,” she added.

“It would help if you thought of her as a young woman rather than your daughter.”

“How would it help?”

Preet had picked up a lot of mannerisms from her mother. She rolled her eyes and said, “It’s easy for you to judge your daughter. But when you think of her as a young woman, you can discern her likes and dislikes. You can tell she finds older men attractive. It’s understandable given that she has always been Daddy’s daughter.”

“It’s difficult to think of your daughter as a slut,” he remarked.

“Well, if you realize she’s a woman, you shouldn’t have too much trouble.”

“Would you have lost control and succumbed to someone like him, Lajjo?” he wondered.

Hearing my father-in-law say that surprised me. He was a proud man with a high-brow attitude who looked down on people like Inder and his father. They, too, were high-caste (Jatt) people from Punjab province. True, Inder’s father was a Brahmin, but he had a dark complexion. It didn’t help that he was reclusive and lived a simple life.

“Now stop with it,” she reprimanded. “We have been married for 27 years now. Have some faith in me.”


“I am not judging you,” he said.

“Of course, I know that. Can’t I see your penis breathing life? Maybe I should indulge you. You are fresh like rain today.”

“Do you think it’s inappropriate?” he inquired. “Getting sexually excited at the thought of imagining a man 10 years my senior taking our daughter on her wedding night?”

“You aren’t imagining it. It happened,” She stated.

“It seems you are not as concerned about it,” he said.

She looked away from him for a few moments and said, “I knew you saw her enter the cabin as soon as you told me you saw her exit the cabin. You couldn’t say it directly, but it was enough for me to figure out what had happened.”

He was stunned. Preet’s mother smiled and said, “You were always too proud and thought of yourself as a man. Never even tried to go down on me. We didn’t start enjoying those oral sessions until this year. Just because there are more sexually capable men does not mean you should feel inferior.”

“What are you saying, Lajjo?” he asked, taken aback by her words.

“Just like parts of an old car parked in a garage get rusty and worn out, so will your equipment. After all, we all age and can’t stay young forever, but that doesn’t mean we should give up. We should continue to relish whatever little sexual energy we have.”