Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I say that just because you can’t have the same sort of stiff erections doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy sex. Haven’t the last six months been wonderful?”

“And just because Inder’s father can have those erections and give your daughter those orgasms doesn’t mean that you are inferior.”

“How so?”

“When I was growing up, there were young boys who were naturally charismatic and had a way with women—even married women—but were worthless besides that. And then there were men like you, who grew up to become responsible citizens.”

“We all have our unique talents; perhaps Inder’s father is excellent at what your daughter appreciates as a young woman. As a middle-aged woman she may have more appreciation for Manni, who often reminds me of you when you were young.”

“So, you see nothing wrong with me having this erection?”

She took a step back and watched his penis that was completely inflated now. He was quite tall and had a decent sized dick. Watching it to a certain extent I felt a little let down. Perhaps I was not really gifted in that department I thought.

She knelt down and kissed him and took his penis in her hands and gently stroked it.

“Not at all.” she whispered. “You are still a man. Had you been younger, all you would have done is indulged in an afternoon romp and hardly ever spoken about it. You are mature to simply ignore your thoughts now. Seeing him on your doorsteps has suddenly stoked your sexual anxiety. And maybe you were thinking, do I have to watch him take both my daughter and wife under my roof now?”

“Isn’t it?” she asked. His head fell back as she stroked him. He was enjoying those pleasurable sensations. She leaned forward and took his penis in her mouth and started giving him a nice blowjob.

Her warm mouth was too much for him and I saw him lift off from the chair despite his weak leg. Clearly, he was enjoying his wife’s sucking.

She caressed his large testicles and slowly bobbed her head at a steady tempo. And in the next couple of minutes, he ejaculated. Surprisingly, she simply took it all in her mouth and didn’t let any of it go to waste.

She cleaned his penis and started dressing him up. “Do you feel better now?”

“It’s alright to feel embarrassed but shame is perhaps not warranted,” she assured him. “Inder’s father charmed me at the wedding and if I wasn’t competing with my daughter, things could have been different.”

Preet’s father was definitely far too embarrassed to accept what she was saying. A good sign was that he wasn’t objecting to it or getting angry. She offered him some water and after he drank some of it he said, “Don’t know why, we drifted apart sexually. You are still so young and beautiful. I sometimes feel that I failed as a husband.”

“Oh, come on,” she interjected. “We don’t have time for regrets. We may not be that old but we are certainly not young.”

“Don’t judge everything from the lens of morality. Morality is like an expensive jewelry that you wear on special occasions and then promptly put in a bank locker for safekeeping. You were always a perfect gentleman, even when no one was watching you. When Preet shared our bed, you found it difficult to approach me for sex. You hesitated too much, giving credence to your baseless fears. A man like Inder’s father would have mounted me with no qualms and perhaps impregnated me half-a-dozen times. Instead of one daughter, I would have had perhaps half-a-dozen children.”

She felt comfortable watching her husband’s appreciative glance. She mischievously smiled and handed him his crutches.

“And then you had that debilitating back injury 7 years ago. It practically put a full stop to our sex life. Preet was 18 years old, and you somehow felt odd to have those sexual feelings for a father of a grown-up daughter. It didn’t help that you could no longer mount me because of that injury. I suppose that made you feel less of a man.”

“Couldn’t we have enjoyed ourselves, much the same as we enjoy now?”

Preet’s father was lost in some thought. She broke his reverie and asked him, “What’s going on? Are you regretting that you didn’t peep to see how much of a man he was and if your daughter was satisfied?”

He ignored what she said and asked, “Do you think Manni would be that sort of husband for Preet?”

I saw her smirk almost as perhaps she realized that even her husband was a cuckold. Of course, by now she was convinced that I was a cuckold. She was an astute woman and perhaps lived in India for too long due to which she couldn’t break the shackles of customs and traditions.

“We can’t be sure. But didn’t you see how Preet was parading her beautiful body in front of Inder’s father. Manni didn’t mind. In fact, he said that Preet would have worn far more revealing nightgowns if they were back in the US. He was perfectly fine hosting Inder’s father, fully aware of his wayward ways.”

“Inder seemed like a philanderer and he is the close family he has back in the US. It would be surprising if Inder didn’t charm Preet. Watching her confidence, I suspect perhaps Manni knows and both father-and-son duo have enjoyed her charms.”

“So, my suspicions weren’t unwarranted after all?” he proudly proclaimed.

“Come on now,” she said. “Since when did you doubt your own instincts?”

“You confuse me, Lajjo,” she said. “First you reprimand me and now you tell me to trust my instincts?”

“How conceited of you?” she said. “Now you want to tell me what sexually excites you?”

Preet’s father was surprised and couldn’t understand what she was trying to say. There was the same pensive silence that Preet and I experienced often.

“Every man is a voyeur. It doesn’t surprise me you had an erection upon finding him at our doorstep today. If you stop being prudish, perhaps you could enjoy these perverted thoughts with no guilt.”

“What are you saying Lajjo?”

“Instead of acting like a conceited prick, learn to enjoy it. There must be a reason your daughter prefers him over her own husband. Why not keep an open mind and see what he has to teach you?”

They moved to the living room. I dropped off the ledge and hurried back from that location. As soon as I turned the corner, I saw Inder’s father entering our yard. I froze and hid myself and waited for him to enter the house. He hastened in his military style, chest out, and shoulders up and found that the front door was closed. He wondered for a moment and was about to knock on it and then changed his mind and headed upstairs. I weighed the consequences of buying the groceries vs. missing some hot action between her and Inder’s father.

I always enjoyed Preet being a slut for Inder’s father more than anyone else. At an age, where most men cannot get any erections, he could get them and hose Preet with his baby making semen. As Preet said, it excited me that a man twice my age could give her those earth shattering orgasms. I slowly stepped towards the stairs and waited for Preet to open the door for him. I scurried up crouching on the stairs to avoid getting noticed and reached the base. Preet had closed the door, which gave me a clear signal fireworks were in order.

I had pulled the windows earlier while applying lotion to her but didn’t close them, so I could peep in through the crack. Mustering courage, I peeped in and found them in a tight embrace only standing by the door. They were only a few away from the door and my vantage point. I could see Preet’s pink lips glued to his dark lips as he fondled her shapely ass. I could see Preet’s hunger for him as she passionately kissed him.

“You are looking gorgeous, Preet,” he uttered, breaking the kiss.

“Thank you. God, I missed you so much,” she said and once again latched onto his lips. This kiss lasted over a couple of minutes. As she broke the kiss, I could clearly see her red lips glisten with their saliva. I could see she was breathless as her chest heaved up and down.

“Sorry, I couldn’t visit you all this while,” he said. “You know, I have to manage my expenses as much as I can. Can’t rely too much on Inder.”

“I understand Babuji. Life is not perfect but we can learn to work around its imperfections,” she said.

“So, where is your husband?” he asked. “Is he hiding in the closet, stroking himself?”

Preet looked embarrassed and said, “No Babuji. He is gone to the market.”

“Does he know?”

“No. I didn’t tell him of our plan,” she said.

“I know he is a cuckold,” he confidently said. “But how much convincing do you think he would need?”

“Well, he knows about my past and about our train episode. So, you could say that he is sort of supportive but we need to tread with care.”

“Does he know that it’s my child?” he said.

She cleared her throat. And said, “He doesn’t know yet.”

I was stunned and felt betrayed. Preet told me she entered her fertile period soon after our wedding and that’s the reason Inder’s father didn’t knock her up.

“How could he miss it?”

“The child was born nine months after your wedding? If he knew I took your virginity; there shouldn’t be any doubt.”

“Babuji, I am sorry to disappoint you but the child is Manni’s. I got the tests done. I thought I was in my fertile period on our wedding day but it was just my inexperience.”

He looked dismayed.

“Babuji, there should be more opportunities in the future if Manni is willing,” she consoled.

“You are still breastfeeding now,” he said. “Possibly, your periods haven’t started yet.”

Our little one was only a little over 3 months. Doctors said if the mother breast feeds regularly then she should have natural protection for 5-6 months. It seemed like a blessing in disguise. With the sort of fucking she indulged in the past couple of months, it would hardly taken a month for her to get pregnant. Preet wanted to keep a suitable distance between our children so that her body could recover and she could explore her sexuality fully without worrying about raising another child.

“Hmm…” he said as he left her. “I need to speak with Manni first,” he said.

“Why don’t you take a bath Babuji?” he should be returning shortly.

That was my cue, and I scurried downstairs to the market. My heart was racing away and my palms were sweaty. A familiar knot was forming in my stomach. I picked up the items from her list in no time and returned. Preet and her mother were making lunch. Preet’s father was taking a nap, and it seemed Inder’s father was still upstairs. After a few minutes, she excused herself from the kitchen and led me to the other bedroom.

“Do you love me,” she asked me, pushing against the wall and fondling my bulge. She didn’t kiss me but her lips were so close. Inhaling her hot breath told me in on uncertain terms that she was in heat. “Very much,” I responded.

“Babuji wants to speak to you. Alone,” she said. I gulped my saliva understanding what he may have in mind.

“Did he talk to you about it?” I asked. “No. He wanted to speak to you alone,” she replied.

She fondled my bulge and whispered, “Maybe you will live your biggest fantasy tonight.”

Her mother called Preet, and I trudged upstairs. I was half-way up when Preet called for me. She handed me a cup of tea; her eyes were full of mischief. The door was pulled in but not locked. He was comfortably sitting on the couch reading his newspaper.

“Babuji,” I greeted him and offered him tea. He took it from me and taking a few sips said, “I suppose you know why I am here.”

“Sort of,” I said, clearing my throat.

“Speak loudly,” he said, raising his voice.

“Look son,” he said, “Before we embark on this journey, it’s important that we develop trust and share openly our thoughts on what transpired already.”

“Preet told me everything that has happened so far,” I mumbled.

“There is a lot that Preet herself doesn’t know,” he said. My eyes were wide open now, and I was eager to learn what that was. I shifted my weight from one leg to another to ease my stress.

“When Inder was living his bachelor life and Adarsh was still a child, I had suggested that he get married and even found a beautiful girl for him. But Inder paid no heed to my advice. Couple of years later, he felt the urge to marry and against my best advice he married Anju,” he said.

I didn’t dare ask any question and only listened to what he was saying.

“Anju was neither pretty nor did she have any allure that could keep someone like Inder interested for more than a couple of years. It didn’t help that she had trouble conceiving and delivering children.”

“Who was the other woman?”

“Preet,” was his response.

“What?” I gaped.

“I knew Preet’s father through some acquaintances and had approached him with Inder’s proposal. He wasn’t happy but hearing about Inder’s stature and affluence he said he may think about it. Of course, he was only politely declining. He is not the sort of person to agree for inter-caste marriage. Inder didn’t even care to respond to me about the proposal and that’s how it passed. Preet had just turned 18 and although it was difficult, we could have convinced him if Inder had been ready for the marriage.”

“Even as Inder married Anju, a couple of years later, I brought up the same proposal, but he didn’t consider it because the girl was a Sikh and not a Brahmin. Now, he regrets his decision.”

“As fate would have it, when Anju brought your marriage, I knew Preet would be perfect for you and there won’t be any caste issues as well. Just as I expected things went smoothly, and you two got married.”

“Still Preet’s father’s refusal to Inder’s proposal festered inside and when I saw Preet again in person during the wedding festivities, I realized perhaps I can prove Preet’s father wrong.”

I was sweating as the twist in the story unfolded in front of me.

“Babuji but why did you choose Preet for Inder?” I asked impudently. He glared at me for a moment and said, “Because Preet is a slut. It helps that she is incredibly beautiful. I was aware of her episodes with Abhi.”

“Inder can’t be happy with a vanilla woman like Anju,” he added.

“Look son, I never believed you could take care of Preet’s needs; especially not after that first night I was with her. And it seems both of you have arrived at the same conclusion now.”

“Yes Babuji,” I muttered once again. He glared at me and then said, “So, you agree that since you are not man enough, you would like men from your family to take on your responsibilities.”

“Preet had planned the anniversary trip and invited me. Unfortunately, it’s too risky to travel right now, so I canceled the trip. I know that you folks can’t travel back either, so perhaps, this plan made sense, and I dropped in unannounced.”

“But Babuji,” I said, clearing my throat. “Preet’s parents live downstairs. It doesn’t seem like a good idea to do anything here.”

“Preet’s father knows. He confronted me on the train after I had been with Preet. He won’t say anything. He is a cuckold just like you,” he confidently said.

“Now, start the preparations,” he said as he offered me a small sheet of paper. I took the paper and looked at it.

“I suppose it’s better we start at the beginning,” he said. “Now hurry.”

It was a spartan letter that only included a few bullet points as shown below:
Preparation: what’s usually done for wedding
Attire: wedding bridal wear including the jewelry
Occasion: first night
Location: bedroom decorated properly for the occasion
Time: 10:30 pm

“Show it to Preet,” he said. “I am sure she will get it.”

My penis was rock hard as I knew he wanted a repeat of what transpired on the train but this time in a more formal and ritualistic manner. I stepped down and inside the room called out for Preet. Preet gingerly stepped out of the house and saw my flush face and asked, “Is everything alright?” I showed her the sheet of paper. She gasped looking at it with wide eyes.

“Holy Fuck,” she said. “He wants to do a Suhaag Raat (first night) again with me.”

“Do you understand what all is needed?” I mumbled.

“Of course but it would be so obvious to my mother,” said Preet, thinking about it. It was a little past 11:00 and I could see that she was doing a mental evaluation of her plan as I stood there stupidly.

“You wait,” she said, as she gingerly stepped inside. I followed her and stood by the door of the kitchen. My father-in-law was asleep in his bedroom, so they spoke normally but still kept their volumes in check.

“Mummy,” she said, drawing her mother’s attention. “Inder’s father wants to relive the wedding night.” Her eyes lowered and her words trailed as she said it to her mother.

“What?”

“Are you mad?”

“Have you thought about your father?” she reprimanded. I could see she was getting upset, but my mother-in-law had come to terms with her daughter’s wayward ways. She inhaled deeply and asked, “What’s your plan?”

“Why don’t you go out for some evening activity and return late or stay somewhere else tonight,” Preet said.

“There is a satsang tonight,” she said, thoughtfully. “I have been convincing him to attend it.”

“But, how will he get there?”

“It’s nearby. We could have walked but better to take an auto,” she clarified.

She checked her hands and said, “You better make a trip to the parlor.” Preet had prepared herself before flying to India but it had been more than a couple of weeks already.

“What else do you need?” she asked. “Your wedding dress is in the cupboard, along with your jewelry.”

“Thank you Mummy,” she said, kissing her. “I was worried about the jewelry being in the bank safety box.”

“Is Manni supportive?” she asked cheekily. They both giggled knowing very well that I was in the plan, otherwise it wouldn’t have made sense. Preet had amazing chemistry with her mother and although in most families this would have created a major scandal but in her house we had to take care of minor hurdles.

Preet stepped out and whispered into my ear, “Mummy has given a green signal.”

She gave me a list of a few sundry items to purchase from the market. By the time I returned, lunch was ready. The lunch was rather cordial even though Daddy didn’t seem to accept Inder’s father’s presence fully. I saw Preet and her mother mischievously smiling as they saw Inder’s father eagerly chomp down the special goat testicles delicacy. It was made for him only. To some extent all of us felt rather disgusted, but we all knew why he devoured that delicacy.

After lunch, Inder’s father headed upstairs for his afternoon nap while the rest of us got about to our work. Everyone sort of knew the plan for the night. Even if we didn’t openly discuss it, we were all working to make it happen as Inder’s father blissfully slept upstairs.

Even though Preet’s father didn’t know explicitly, he was certainly guessing that something ought to happen. Given the fact he had confronted Inder’s father in the train later on, told me he tacitly accepted it. Besides, my mother-in-law told him they were heading to satsang that evening. Preet went to the parlor soon after our lunch, leaving me in charge of our baby. Her parents took an afternoon siesta while I took care of my fatherly duties. Preet was gone for a good 4 hours but when she returned, I could see her glowing skin and felt that the effort was well worth it.

We had our late afternoon snacks and tea. Preet was not sure if she could get ready all by herself. She sent me out with Inder’s father for a movie, so Preet could have the upstairs rooms all for ourselves, so that she could get ready without getting disturbed. We watched a nondescript movie to kill some time, and it didn’t help that I was so anxious and he was so reticent.

Upon our return, we saw that Preet’s mother was waiting for us. She served our dinner soon after that and left for satsang. Preet’s father was already at the satsang. Preet apparently had her dinner early and was ready upstairs. Preet’s mother just said, she was having a headache and hence was sleeping upstairs. Preet’s mother gave me a letter as she whispered, “Good Luck,” as she headed out.