Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inder’s father wasn’t as much interested in dinner and neither was I, so we wrapped it up in almost no time. I turned on the TV for Inder’s father and did the clean up. I opened the letter that my mother had given me. It was a letter from Preet to me.

Dear Manni,

As you’ve learned about my slutty past over the last few weeks, you’ve probably realized that we weren’t meant to live ordinary lives. You married a slut; leading a cuckold’s life was your fate. Life is providing you with another opportunity to relive the fantasy you have harbored but were too embarrassed to admit. Remember, we’re both in this together, and this was a conscious decision, even if it appears otherwise. We might not have gotten this far if I hadn’t been confident about your cuckold tendencies. So, relax and enjoy. We only live once, and I don’t want to die with regrets.

Love
Preet

P.S. Read the instructions on the next page

Instructions:
Prepare a glass of milk and garnish it with the herbs and dry fruits (kitchen table has all the things that you need).
Lead Babuji to our bedroom first. Close the door.
Then fetch me. I shall explain the rest.

I checked the kitchen platform and found the herbs and dry fruits mixture Preet had already prepared. I heated the milk and got the glass ready. It was a little past 10:00 when I was ready with the glass of milk. Inder’s father was enjoying the TV show and showed almost no apprehension of the night that awaited him. I was sure that both Preet and I were anxious about it; at least my mannerisms revealed my confused state.

“Babuji,” I interrupted him. “We can go upstairs if you would like to sleep.”

He continued to watch his TV and remarked, “Preet won’t let me sleep tonight.” A few moments later he turned to look at me and smiled. “She is the sluttiest woman I have been with so far. And surely the prettiest as well.”

He stepped inside the kitchen and took some water and salt and stepped towards the bathroom. He freshened up and returned in 5 minutes. I bolted the door and led him upstairs. The lights were turned off inside and the door was pulled in but not bolted. A small lamp was lit in the corner that illuminated the room but only to help you find your way. I led him to his bedroom and said, “Babuji, why don’t you take some rest here.”

“Let me change into comfortable clothes,” he said, closing the door.

I tiptoed to our bedroom and gently knocked on the door and propped it open. The main lights were off but the bedside lamp was on. Preet was sitting on our bed decorated with flowers. My penis jerked involuntarily as I saw Preet dressed as a bride. She nervously smiled and walked to me. Preet looked stunningly beautiful in that attire. The dress seemed to fit her better now, and I felt she looked even prettier now than on the day of our wedding. She had put on the right amount of weight at the right spots that made her figure wholesome. Today she wasn’t wearing any makeup, so her pale, milky white complexion, clearly shone while on her wedding day she opted for a makeup that gave an olive tinge, essentially darkening her skin.

“Well?” She asked.

“You are gorgeous Preet,” I said, stepping closer to her. I took her hands in mine and inspected her lovely dress. Preet blushed and asked, “Are you having second thoughts?”

“I am having many thoughts,” I blurted. She blushed.

Preet had opted for a light cream colored bridal wear. Most women opt for a deep red colored dress but she felt that this color would suit her better. She wore an expansive lehenga with intricate embroidery and flowers that provided a delightful contrast to the material. The matching blouse showed her cleavage and outlined her grape-fruit sized, marvelous breasts. She covered her blouse partially with her chunni that ran across her chest from her right shoulder to waist, covering one breast but leaving the other subtly exposed. A transparent veil covered her face. It seemed to be a modern adaptation to Indian bridal wear, emulating the veils of white wedding dresses of the west. Her face shone through that transparent veil. Her pouty, pink lips curled into that mischievous smile and then she blushed. I was smitten by her beauty. If I had another choice, after learning all that had transpired, even the things that transpired behind my back, I would have still chosen her as my better half.

“Manni,” she whispered, breaking my trance. She chuckled a little at my boyish wonderment.

Preet accessorized her elaborate outfit with vintage jewelry. A thick matha patti—an elaborate version of maang tikka worn along the hairline—ornament with jhoomar rested on her forehead. It was paired with a sophisticated and finely carved choker necklace and an elaborately carved nose ring with a chain. Her look was completed by matching earrings.

“At our wedding,” I said. “I didn’t notice this attire and vintage jewelry.”

“I know,” she smiled. “Your eyes were set on me.”

I looked at her hands that were covered with Mehndi. She recently had been to a wedding, so the Mehndi wasn’t new. She wore a Haath phool (hand bracelet) in her hands that mirrored the design of her necklace. Her wrist was filled with bangles, gold and deep red glass bangles interlaced that contrasted very well with her dress.

During our wedding, things were so fast moving that I never had time to admire her beauty in the bridal wear. Our wedding pictures reminded us about that eventful day but today Preet in the bridal wear sans the makeup looked heavenly. It was unfortunate that we couldn’t consummate our marriage that night as we had to travel back to Delhi for a few more festivities. Even though Inder’s father consummated our marriage for me, Preet still wasn’t dressed in her bridal wear for it. I bemoaned not celebrating her first night with her dressed in such attire but the cuckold inside me was delighted to see that Inder’s father was getting such an opportunity.

She touched my chest and felt my heartbeat. “It’s the same with me,” she quipped.

“What’s the plan?” I croaked, adjusting my inflated penis in my pants. My penis had been erect that whole afternoon and evening.

“You guide Babuji into this room,” she said. “And then fetch the glass of milk for me.”

We stepped out. I went to fetch Inder’s father while Preet waited outside on the patio. Inder’s father was ready and opened the door moments after I knocked. He wore his usual pajamas and white kurta.

“This way Babuji,” I said, guiding him to our master bedroom.

He was pleasantly surprised to find the room decorated for the occasion.

“Nice,” he muttered. “It seems like you are looking forward to it.”

“Make yourself comfortable,” I said. “Let me get Preet.”

I stepped out, pulling in the doors. Preet was outside on the patio. I rushed down and got the hot glass of milk and handed it to Preet. I softly kissed her cheeks and whispered, “I love you very much.”

“Me too,” she replied. She was holding the glass in one hand while I took hold of the other, put one hand on her waist, and guided her to the bedroom.

“Should I just let you in and leave?” I asked. My penis was literally dribbling in anticipation. I had never felt the surge of energy where my penis was jerk on its own and spilled my precum.

“No. Give me away to Babuji. Didn’t he tell you?” she said.

I almost choked hearing it and my legs wobbled but I steadied myself and led Preet to the bedroom.

“There is no turning back now,” she said. “All the assumptions of control should evaporate in minutes. Hope you are ready for it?”

“Ready or not, here it comes,” I said, pushing the door open. We tiptoed into the room and Babuji stood up staring at my beautiful wife.

“Hoor-e-Janat,” he uttered as he saw her in bridal wear. It meant a maiden from the heavens.

I retreated to bolt the door. Inder’s father took the glass from her hand and kept it on the bedside table. He then took her hands in his and soaked in her beauty.

“Manni, you are very lucky,” he quipped. Preet avoided his eyes and continued to look down. Preet who was unabashed with such things given her liberal attitude and lot of experience seemed to be so shy and reticent.

“Come in Manni,” he said, as I stood by the door, unclear of what was expected of me.

“Close the door,” he commanded as I stepped inside. He let Preet’s hand go and comfortably sat on the bed, still undressing her with his eyes. Preet was indeed a sight for the sore eyes.

“So, Manni,” he said, in his usual conceited manner. “Tell me why are we here?”

I cleared my throat and looked for the right words and said the first thing that came to my mind.

As expected, there was a pensive silence that pricked us. Inder’s father made no haste and waited for me to speak.

Stepping forward and standing by Preet, I said, “It seems I am not man enough for Preet.”

Preet looked at me hesitantly while I looked at him as he prodded me.

“Preet realized it on our wedding day and consummated our marriage with you. Still, as a ritual it wasn’t complete,” I said.

“Definitely not,” he exclaimed.

I took Preet’s hand and led her towards him and made her sit next to him.

“Babuji,” I said, looking at Preet. Preet was stunned by my behavior as she looked at me with wide eyes. “She is all yours.”

“Are you sure?” he said in his cocky voice. “She is a jersey cow. Last time around, I just missed the fertility window. Otherwise, she would have been pregnant by my seed.”

Preet looked down, ignoring him and I could see that she herself was a little taken aback by his behavior. I didn’t know what he was saying or what he expected me to say. Seeing that we both were stunned, he clarified, “Men from our family don’t use any protection and expect our women to not use any either.”

“Your wife would lead the life of a jersey cow,” he added, emphatically.

He took her hands in his hand and asked, “What do you think Preet?”

“The tent in your husband’s pants is already telling the story.”

Preet barely raised her eyelids and waited for him to make the move.

“What are you waiting for, young man?” he asked. “Get rid of your clothes.”

I didn’t expect it and neither did Preet as she finally raised her eyes and looked at him first and then at me. There was a pensive silence but when he glared at me, motioning to undress, I finally removed my shirt. He motioned towards my pants, which I slowly removed. Now, I was in my underwear and vest. My penis was stiff and pointed straight forward.

“Look,” he said. “Didn’t I tell you Preet? Look how excited he is to give you away.”

Preet glanced at my tent and I could see her finally smile a little. Watching her relax a little made me more comfortable as well.

“Come here now,” he said. “Take Preet’s hand and give it to me.”

I took Preet’s hand and offered it to him. “Now hold your pecker in another hand,” he said. I reluctantly groped my bulge to which he said. “Hold it properly, young man.”

I finally pushed my hand inside and grasped my hard pecker.

“Now, say,” he commanded. “For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, all three holes of my wife belong to the Sharma family.”

“Say it,” he said. It was strange, but I repeated it. “Wasn’t that easy,” he said as he picked a small box in his pocket. He gave it to me, hinting to open it. I saw it contained silver toe rings that a lot of Hindu women wore.

“Put them on Preet’s toes,” he said. As I knelt down, Preet offered me her toes.

“Hindu women wear it on their second toe,” he said. “It helps keep their menstrual cycle in control and improves their fertility.”

I gulped my saliva and promptly placed it on her second toe and got up.

“From now on,” he said. “Remember that she belongs to the Sharma family. We understand that men from our family may not always be available. So, you can occasionally mount her but don’t forget to take permission before.”

Preet’s feet shivered as she heard this and no doubt I was in a shock. I stood up and stepped away from them.

“Oh, and your worthless seed never gets into any of her holes. Henceforth, it would be only the Sharma family’s Brahmin seed taking root in this Jatti womb.”

Jatt’s are the upper-class Sikhs from the Punjab province. Inder’s father was referring to Preet’s origins when he said this.

It was apparent to both of us, once we walked down this path, Preet’s lovers would have first claim on her and I would rarely be with her. Still, when one hears such things explicitly, it casts an entirely different spell on you.

Preet turned to face him but still avoided making eye contact. Inder’s father finally lifted her veil and lifted her face by the chin. Preet’s eyes were closed as Inder’s father finally soaked in her beauty. He leaned forward and planted his lips on her soft lips. The nose ring was in the way, so it had to be just a peck but I felt my penis leak its precum. It was a soft kiss that lasted for a minute as he blew her soft kisses and I even saw Preet pucker up her lips for him.

“What are you waiting for?” he said. I thought it was my cue to get out of the room and as I turned towards the door, he said, “Manni, undress your wife now.”

It broke her trance, and she sheepishly looked at me.

“Come on. Don’t waste time,” he urged.

I stepped closer to Preet. I didn’t know where to start when Preet guided me to her veil. The veil only covered her face, but it was still pinned to her blouse. I slowly removed her safety pin and took away her veil. Now, Preet’s beautiful face was fully visible and so was her milky white chest and part of her breast that wasn’t covered by the Chunni.

Inder’s father scooted closer to Preet and placed his hand on her naked waist. Preet blushed as he finally showed his animalistic hunger for her. Preet’s milky waist had shrunk back to its original shape in less than 4 months after her delivery. No one could have said that she only recently gave birth to our son. He took in her arms and continued his slow kissing. The nose ring blocked access to her lips but it couldn’t contain them which continued to simmer and slowly increased the temperature of the room.

I turned my attention to her Chunni. It was pinned to her blouse as well on one end while the other end was tucked inside her lehenga. I knelt down and gently tugged on the end that was inside the lehenga. His dark rough hands rested right at that place and were caressing her tummy, feeling her soft and smooth skin. I then got behind her on the bed and stood up on my knees to unhook the other end. I had a vantage position now as I could see them from top. I saw Preet’s parted lips as she continued to blow kisses. I unpinned the Chunni and slowly pulled away her Chunni and exposed her full breasts. Preet blushed realizing that her breasts were fully on display and Inder’s father was ogling at them. Her midriff was tantalizingly exposed. He touched her soft folds of tummy, which showed a hint of flab that she won from her recent pregnancy.

Preet signaled me to remove her jewelry. I looked at her carefully and decided where to start. I started with her Maang patti that was pinned in the back of the hair. Removing two more pins from either side of her face, just above her ears, freed the mang patti. Peeping down, I saw that Inder’s father was gently squeezing her breasts and continuing to shower slowly kisses on her lips. I then moved to her nose rings, which was the major hindrance for them. Preet helped me with unscrewing it from her nose while I removed the pin that held the chain. And there, Preet’s beautiful face was free of all jewelry, except those earrings, which didn’t bother him.

It was enough freedom for him to pull her in his embrace and passionately kiss her lips. Preet was still inhibited because of my presence but didn’t resist. She let him take the lead and kiss him passionately as she parted her lips and welcomed his tongue into her mouth. While Inder’s father devoured her lips, I turned my attention to earrings. Preet, once again, assisted with them and once she showed me how to unscrew her earring, I proceeded and got rid of the first one and then the other.

That was the freedom Preet needed, and I saw her kiss him and pull herself in. Her hand was under his white Kurta as she caressed and touched his back. Watching Preet so aggressively chew on his lips was sexually exciting and agonizing. He squeezed her breasts and Preet groaned. “Uhh… Babuji.”

“What?” he mumbled between his kisses. “Thought you liked it rough.”

She moaned as he continued to roughage her boobs. I was sure it was leaking. I remember her pumping her breast milk late evening to have those bottles ready for our baby.

I started removing her necklace, which was straightforward. After I loosened the choker necklace, she helped me get it above her head. The only piece of jewelry she had on her was Haath Phool that she wore on her hands. Her hands were on him and they continued to kiss, so I slowly removed first one and then the other.

I safely kept all the jewelry into the drawer next to the bed while they continued their foreplay. I took a breather and enjoyed what was happening. My painful erection had been up all along and I dared not to touch out of fear of being ridiculed.

He was pinching her nipples over the blouse, which of course not really possible because of the thick material of the blouse. All he could do was rub against the nipples, presuming that she didn’t wear any bra, which is what it seemed like.

“What are you enjoying?” he reprimanded me, breaking the kiss. I understood and moved to Preet’s blouse. The hooks were on her back and I slowly caressed her soft skin and put my fingers inside her blouse. As I dug my fingers inside the blouse, Preet expanded her chest, effectively obscenely pushing her breasts out, practically into his face. He grabbed them and brought her forward for a kiss. I removed the first hook with a bit of difficulty but the subsequent ones came off easily. Her milky white, naked skin on the back was so inviting. I touched it, caressed it and gently ran my hand up and down on her back. Finally, I pushed my hands until they locked into her shoulders, gently lifting the blouse off her. Preet lifted her hands and helped me to remove the blouse. The blouse was rather tight, maybe because her bust line had increased in a year. She had even avoided wearing a bra. Of course, Inder’s father’s eyes were feasting on the milky breasts that were full of milk. Removing the blouse seemed far more difficult than I had imagined because of the bangles that kept on grabbing the cloth.

“She is a real jersey cow,” he said as he inspected her breasts and felt her soft boobs. Preet blushed and turned away her face as his crude language was getting to her. There was a moment of silence as he caressed her breasts and rubbed her nipples.

“Preet,” I whispered into her ear. “Need to remove the lehenga.” She looked at me for a moment. She was still in a trance as slowly stood up. I knelt in front of her and looked up and admired her beautifully sculpted body. Finding the knot on her waist, I found the loose end and gently tugged on it. It was rather straightforward, and the lehenga fell to the floor. Now Preet was completely naked except for the semi-transparent, laced panties she wore under the lehenga.

“Show me your wife’s beautiful body,” he said, guiding me to turn her around for his benefit. Preet seemed embarrassed, but I did that.

“Why don’t we do a little ramp walk?” he said. Preet was blushing, but she seemed to gain confidence and as I led her to the corner of the room, she gave me a nervous smile and first walked hesitantly.

“Come on Preet,” he encouraged. “Flaunt your body for your admirers.”

She slowly returned to her original position and this time, she walked down the ramp with a bit of flair and exaggerated movement of her hips.