All Comments on 'Providing a Mother's Service'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Mutually satisfying!

Great story, Britt! Five stars! Wish I had a 40-something woman asking me to service her! Peggy is a good teacher, but she needs to expand her course content. Some nice tit sucking, foot worship, pussy eating, ass eating, and anal sex will send the guys off to college ready to please. And they can earn extra credit by giving up their asses for pegging! After all, Peggy should be good at pegging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STARS

Another great story! I wish I had a friend like Teddy when I was a teenager. This was a great read. Only a few small errors. It should have been ”bed spread” not ”bead spread” and ”Saturday morning, 1 A.M.” not ”Saturday night 1 A.M.”. Still a great story. I gave it Five Stars! Can't wait for the next story.

yesterdaysyesterdaysalmost 5 years ago

Hot story—5 star!

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 5 years ago

Brittni, this is a little different kind of story for you. It's great! 5 stars-great, of course, but more than that since it's such an excellent departure from your usual creations. The one constant is that you keep the woman in charge, and she uses her sexuality to control the men to do her bidding. I wish I'd had a horny older woman like Peggy among the acquaintances of my youth.

Thank you.

redkissyredkissyalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

You always write a great story. The boys are very lucky to have a teacher who is patient with them and will teach them the right way to please a lady.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

What teenage boy wouldn't benefit from getting all that practice from a experienced woman like that.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 5 years ago
Torridly horny! Five stars and a spurt!

Love the scenario the way you laid it out .. the classic Mom catches son masturbating and decides to "teach him." Wonderfully rendered. Love how her attentions were then shared for the benefit of a son's friend. It clearly illustrates youth coming of age, learning how to enjoy sex through the sure hands, and mouth, and cunt of an older experienced woman! Taboo at its best!

boese_amiboese_amialmost 5 years ago
Memories

While my first wasn't my mom, it WAS a much older, experienced woman from the neighbohood. Thanks so much for reawakening those hot memories of my youth.

M.

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcalmost 5 years ago
Explosive

This was a nice addition to your plethora of stories. I am sure you have a lot more in you and as a teacher the mom is great and she got what she needed many times over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

As always I will love anything you write as I love you. Fantastically well written and hot for the genre. Kisses, babe. See you on the river.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Non-fiction

Your bio claims that your stories are fiction. Well, not quite so. Very autobiographical, if I may say so. Your richness of detail and depth emotion tell your readers that you are writing 100% from experience, Birttni dearest!

For the reader: yes, I know quite well what I'm saying. Having enjoyed Brittni's exquisite sexuality and her husband's timidity over the past 20+ years, I can vouch for her insatiable libido in the face of a trembling hubbie.

Keep writing, my delicious FIVE STAR cunt-whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Truly hot !!

You are a great writer, I felt as if I were there waiting for my turn!!!

Thanks Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby

Good story. I got off work early one day and when I walked in to house I found my wife with three of my friends. Connie was naked and so were they. Connie had a dick in each of her wholes. I watched as they used her any way they wants. While they took a break we talked. She been doing this for some time Now we has friends over a lot and we all share Connie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hard Mike

So very hot I love Mothers fucking their sons and friends. Please do a part two maybe with the dad watching them fuck her while he jerks off.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Awesome!

You always know how to make me cum Brittni!

abbhiabbhiover 4 years ago
Loved the story

Hi Brini, I loved the story especially the bit where she makes him put on the stockings on her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Omg you lush hot cunt, you should be saying, do you want some of this hot cunt not pussy. Pussy is a cat. What a woman has between her thighs is her CUNT. I adore cunt, liking it tongue fucking it and finally pounding my cock into it, just love getting drunk on cunt nectar. What would I not give to be sucking and fucking this sex crazed cunt. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminded me of my youth, being caught wanking into a pair of mother's tan fully fashioned stockings. A week later, having come home from work, Mother was waiting for me in her bedroom dressed only in stockings, suspenders and high heel. She told me to take off all my clothes. Once naked, l was as rigid as an iron bar. Mother laid back on her bed and got me to penetrate her sodden cunt with my swollen prick. Her stockinged legs were draped over my shoulders as l slammed into her. All too quickly l was shooting my jiz deep inside her. Being still hard, l carried on fucking her. Soon she shuddered into orgasm screaming out that l was a dirty bastard and had probably got her pregnant. Soon l was shooting another load of sticky jiz inside her. For five years we were lovers until l had to move away for work. I never married. I continued to fuck her every weekend and all my holidays were spent in her bed. Mother died ten years ago aged 72. I miss her so very much and recall all the wonderful times we had together making love. I wear her stockings, lingerie and perfume as l wank myself to sleep. Incest may be illegal but is so gratifying....

olddude1olddude1over 2 years ago

Reminded me of when I used to cum in my 5 years older sister's used panties. The crotch area always had a dried thick crusty area, wondered what it was from. One night her friends brought her home very drunk. They helped her into the house and told me to help her to bed. Her one gf whispered in my ear, this is the night I could get lucky. I half carried her to her bedroom and she fell onto the bed, dress up to her face and legs wide open. I almost shot a load right then and there as I saw her in a red garter belt, stockings and no panties. Half lucid, when asked, she said she didn't wear any panties or bra that night. She asked me to undress her for bed and I obliged, leaving her in garter belt and stockings. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I asked her about her crusty panties and she said, oh I am always so wet I drip out cum a lot. She said I could check out her cunt if I wanted to and that started many years of us sucking and fucking. Later on I took her ass cherry too. Continued after we each got married. I never lost my #1 turn on of seeing a woman in garter belt and stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one writes like Britni

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The level of detail as Ted was slamming his mom was truly amazing. You could almost here the sound of his balls smacking against his mom. The fact that she had incredible deep throating abilities brought home the fact that many characters in Brittni's stories carry Brittni real life attributes. Another incredible 5 for Brittni!!!

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good, pretty neat, awful sloppy, awful sweet! CINCO !!!

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthewabout 2 months ago

Hello Brittni4u

Jake, Blaine, and Donny are really lucky kids! None of my friend's mom's turned on to me like Peggy turned on to Teddy's buds!

And even if my friends' moms DID turn on to me when I was a teenager like Peggy did I don't think I would have been into it as they were all too old and 'momish'.

With one exception...

I had a friend named Geoff whose mom always took a shower at 6:00 pm when she got home from work. One cold New York December day a friend and I were getting high when we

saw Geoff's mom get home, enter the house, and soon after the upstairs bathroom light turn on. There was work being done on Geoff's house at that time so there a ladder available

for us to use. We took the ladder, prompted it up against the house next to the upper bathroom window, climbed the ladder, the held my bic lighter against the steamy bathroom window until a small circle of clarity had formed on the steamed-over window. And that is when Geoff's mother, in all of her naked glory, stepped out of the shower for me and my friend to see!!!

Trust me, after that night of seeing Geoff's mother naked, had she wanted to suck and fuck me like Peggy did to Teddy's buds Jake, Blaine, and Donny... I would have jumped at

the chance!!!

- Slutty Matthew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com