All Comments on 'পূজনীয়া মা 05'

by nil_r2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Please publish this type of stories involving bengali mature actresses e.g.Satabdi, debashree, locket, rupa, sreelekha, indrani, papia etc with incest & fetishism like hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow...

woooow....what a story u have written! million times better than Rubysen i would say. but is it end here? please No. please post the second part of it in Bengali also. if theres no second part then write a second part based on Rubysen's Adorable woman 2, where the mother and son get much closer and mother revealed her nude body to the son totally and son enjoy her mothers nudity especially mothers ample buttocks. please dont stop here and write more.........

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a lucid and enriched used of beautiful Bengali language!!! I myself am sexually attracted towards my own mother and honestly speaking it is very normal because the first woman whom you are seeing from childhood is your mom. Nothing comes close, I am saying nothing. I saw my mother completely naked and drenched in sweat when I was a 15 year old boy, that captured my mind. She used to do workout everyday, stunningly fit and sexually vigorous woman. I have fantasized about her countless times and it felt amazing. While going through the story I was feeling like I am making love to my gorgeous mom after she has finished her workout, she smells so enchanting when she is sweaty. I wish she rides me hard and mercilessly until I cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous