Pyaasi Choot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Vibha realized her bladder was putting more and more pressure against her pee hole. It hurt to hold it in. She told Reena to lie on the floor. “tujhey pyaas lagi hogi…chala tujhey mai.n apnA delicious amR^ita pilAti hoo.n” Vibha said and she slowly positioned herself so that each high-heeled foot was on either side of Reena’s head, Reena’s eyes gazing upward into the darkness of her warm, moist pussy. Spreading her knees slightly, Vibha slowly lowered herself into a squatting position. Vibha blurted out in her passion, "chaahi_e tuhjey? piyegi merA peshAba?" "hA.n, mphghhh! jaldi say moot de! tu jo bhi kahegi… mai.n karoo.ngi, Vibha. jahA.n kahI.n bhi, jaba kabhI bhi.!" sexually frenzied Reena begged into Vibha’s cunt squeezing on her mouth. Reena waggled her long, thick tongue out of her mouth, seeking the first drops as Vibha began to pee slowly. The first few drops of warm piss splashed against Reena’s chin and neck. The trickle slowly became a stream as Vibha rocked forward to direct her golden nectar into Reena’s waiting mouth. Her mouth filled quickly to overflowing when Reena took her first gulp of Vibha’s piss, sending it cascading into my throat. Each mouthful was quickly replaced by another as Reena repeatedly swallowed what seemed like gallons of her warm piss. Vibha proceeded to rock back and forth on her heels even further, sending the strong stream of piss crashing against Reena’s cheeks, nose and forehead. Reena moved to catch the hot yellow stream with her mouth. She arced up fastening her mouth onto Vibha’s piss-hole. She sucked the piss out, right out of her cunt. She took it as fast as it could be given it to her. She drank it straight from the Vibha’s pussy. She slurped it! She gulped hot piss--Vibha's hot piss, drinking it all. Reena just looked up with lust in her eyes at this female object of her passion. She was drenched in Vibha’s hot piss. She wiped her mouth like a whore coming off a trick. Then she tried to get the last drops as they dribbled out of Vibha’s pussy. She licked up each drop. "Uummm I love your pussy-piss," Reena moaned. Vibha looked down at Reena, her face all shiny and wet with my pussy juice and pee. She looked so pretty.

" teri randi banane mei.n bahut mazaa Ayaa, Vibha. teri choot ka rasa bhi kitna achchhaa hai. mai.n tau teri deewAni ho gayi hoon, I love you so much. tu kitni sexy hai, Vibha, aur teri choot bhi utni hi sexy hai. mai.n terey saath hara din isi tarah choodai karna chaahati hoo.n." The words just poured out of Reena, like an orgasm. "teri sandals chATne mai.n bhi bahut mazaa Ayaa aur teri choot ka tau jawAb hi nahi.n hai. teri choot ka rasa aur moot tau bahut hi delicious hai, I love you Vibha!"

With that, Reena crawled up into Vibha's arms. Slick with piss and cunt juice. She wanted to be kissed and held so much. She needed to be loved. Vibha took her and embraced her, holding her tight, tighter, and so tight to her full tits. She didn't care that her pee was now rubbing off on her own full tits. Vibha started kissing Reena’s mouth and face. She tasted her own cunt juice, sweat and pee, covering her in wet open-mouth kisses. She kissed her mouth soulfully and deeply. Reena leaned back into Vibha's arms, looking up into her beautiful eyes, cunt juice smeared all over her face. Her eyes sparkled with love and lust.

To be continued in Chapter 08…….

12