Pyaasi Choot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vibha brought two tall glasses and a bottle of Scotch whisky from the liquor cabinet. “kaise pasand karegi? Neat, paani ya soda….” “pahalaa peg tau neat hi chalegaa… aglaa peg special soda… yaani ki moot ke saath le.nge” Reena replied with naughty smile. Vibha poured straight scotch into glasses and handed one to Reena. Reena took her drink, took a big swig then tilted her glass in a little toast. “acchi piyo kharab piyo, jab bhi piyo sharaab piyo”. “ek ghU.nTa peene ke baad hi shaayraana ho rahi hai…” Vibha giggled and sat on the couch opposite Reena. “sharaab chIja hi aisi hai…. shaayari tau chhoDa, isko peete hi badan mei.n masti dauDne lagti hai…roma-roma chudaai ke liye ta.Dap uThataa hai”. Reena replied sipping her drink and taking a drag on cigar. Vibha stretched the left leg out until her left foot was extended between Reena’s legs. She pulled her foot up level with Reena's open twat and began to rub and caress the open, wet lips with the tip of her sandal. Reena sighed deeply, leaning back against the couch, grasped Vibha's foot in her hands and rubbed her sandals harder against her aching pussy-flesh. Holding Vibha's foot with both hands, Reena began to probe into her cunt-hole with Vibha's five-inch heel, stroking it in and out of her hot slit feverishly. Reena moaned through the cigar in her mouth with pleasure at the penetration into her pussy. She loved the feeling as she fucked the spiked heel of sandal in and out of her cunt and rubbed the leather sole of the sandal against her clit. Vibha took a drag on her cigar and grinned at the by now hysterical Reena, who brought herself to a thundering orgasm. They both finished their drinks and Vibha got up to refill their glasses.

She poured some whisky in both the glasses and then winked at Reena, “ho jaaye, apnaa special drink?” Reena knew what she meant, “neki aur pUchh pUchh, kaba se taras rahi hoo.n tere precious moot ke liye.” Reena replied smiling slyly.

“mai.n bhi kaba se moot roka kara baiThi hoo.n…aba aur rokA nahi.n jAtA… tu glass pakaD… mai.n mootnA start karti hoo.n… ok? Vibha requested. Reena nodded her head enthusiastically, and tried to hold the tall glass with a shaking hand. The moment that the rim of the glass just touched briefly Vibha's adorable pussy lips, she shivered pleasantly and uttered a soft "ahh", And with that, a yellow smelly thin stream, made its sloshing hot way into the glass, mingling with the whisky there. Reena’s eyes almost popped out, her tongue licking her dry mouth. “Be careful Vibha... glass almost brim taka bhara gayA hai..." said Reena who was devouring the hot urine with misty eyes. And that was the truth! The heavy glass was hot in Reena’s hand, part of it was covered with soft haze, and the delicate trickle kept filling the goblet with no sign of stopping. "Vibha.... aur jagaha nahi.n hai.... glass full ho gayA hail... mai.n doosrA glass leti hoo.n..." Reena said and switched the full glass with an empty one while Vibha strengthened her muscles, causing the piss stream to became weaker and weaker. She didn't want to spoil even one drop of her urine during switching of glasses. When both the glasses were filled, the two women stood face to face, each feasting her eyes on her companion; and it was a glance full of love and devotion. They clinked glasses and brought their glasses to their’s lips. The hot urine filled their mouths, and was swallowed happily right after with big gulps of desire. "Oh ... so tasty... so sweet and tasty..." said Reena when she stopped to breath among deep gulps. At that moment she almost finished drinking fervently half of the enormous quantity of the piss from the goblet, but showed no signs of stopping. Vibha also poured her own warm liquid waste into her mouth. She guzzled it down as if it were plain water, moaning with delight as the burning liquid washed down her throat. Some of the warm fluid spilled from her mouth onto her chin. But Reena’s mouth was there, collecting cheerfully the thin streams, which escaped the opened mouth of Vibha. The two mouths enjoyed together the yellow fruits of Vibha's pussy, changing hot kisses, licking each other mouths, and sucking playfully each other tongues. Reena’s right hand was busy holding her glass carefully, and with great care she irrigated her with constant supply of urine. Her left hand was laid on Vibha's left buttock, embracing her and caressing shyly the deep and hot crevice. "Oh... itanI jaldI khaalI ho gayaa..." complained Vibha as she finished swallowing the last drop. Reena hugged her, feeling Vibha's heavy tits tight against hers. She kissed every part of her face, licked her nose and her cheeks, covering every part with her saliva.

Vibha drew Reena over to the bed, while still clinging to Reena's body - her fingers dug deep into Reena's long naked back, and dropped her hands to the Reena's phenomenal ass. Reena nearly drove her tongue down Vibha’s throat. Groping and grasping and sucking one another's flesh, they fell onto the bed, face to face. Reena scooped up one of Vibha's breasts in her palm and immediately sucked Vibha's nipple deep into her mouth. "Unhhh!" Vibha gasped, biting her lower lip, waiting for the thrilling squirt of sexual fire that shot through her whole body when Reena sharply sucked her nipple. Reena was like a hot whirlwind. Even though half-drunk, she wasn't slow, or sloppy. She was fast and urgent, her mouth searing and sucking Vibha's breasts hungrily, while Vibha whimpered and moaned. She could not keep her hands or her mouth off Reena's sleek young flesh either. Vibha guided one hand up and seized the flowing loose flesh of Reena's left breast, then reached up and grabbed the other one and began to kneed them, shivering with excitement as the heavy flesh filled her hands and pushed back at her fingers. Her red nails were hot flashes on the snow-white skin, deep purple nipples and areolas. She trapped the hard flesh between two nails and squeezed. Reena groaned at the wave of heat that flowed over her. Vibha plunged her tongue deeply into Reena's pussy and licked the pulsing walls rapidly. Vibha pressed her whole mouth against Reena's pussy. Reena churned and bucked so violently at first that it was hard for Vibha to hold on, but she was determined, and she slid her tongue up into Reena's spasming channel, mashing her sensual lips against Reena's pulsing cunt.

Vibha ran her tongue through Reena’s wet pussy tasting her juices and then licked her way right up through her asscrack. Her tongue worked hard on Reena's puckered asshole pushing against it, licking it, and tasting it. She spread Reena's asscheeks wider. Then taking her fingers, Vibha pushed them in to Reena's anal hole and pulled on Reena's anus until it stretched open to her. Vibha went again inserting her tongue inside Reena's ass. Vibha licked her open hole tasting the musky slim on the inside of Reena's rectum. Reena went wild as she felt Vibha’s tongue probing her asshole, licking inside her rectum.

“chod mujhe… Vibha!" Reena panted, almost unable to speak now from being so sexually excited. "woh dildo se se meri choot aur gaand maar ." Reena's eyes raced to the Double Penetrator on the floor near the bed. Vibha's eyes darted to it too. This was 18 inch curved double dong comprised of two cock-shaped dildos linked together at the base, one for the pussy and the other for the ass. The one for the pussy was fat and thick, and looked to be about seven or eight inches long, while the other one was even longer, though comparatively thinner, with a more pronounced curve. “are you sure…. tu ek saath choot aur gaand mei.n yeh lavde jhel legi” Vibha teased her. “arrey mai.n ne bahut baar ladko.n ke lund ek saath gaand aur choot mei.n le kar chudaaI karvaaI hai” Reena said in a state of almost drunken sexual frenzy. Vibha got slowly off the bed, feeling Reena's eyes on her body, and fetched the harness. Reena again watched Vibha in fascination. Reena's fingers shook a little as she snapped the huge obscene device into place and fastened it tight. Vibha slipped into the harness quickly and walked toward in her high heels to the bed as two huge curved prongs bobbed up and down. Vibha was moaned softly as she pressed her hands against Reena's warm inner thighs, pushing them open, and running one sensitive fingertip along Reena’s asshole. “Annmmffgghh!" Reena groaned, her hips suddenly rocking in a suggestive way as the sensations streamed through her body. It was a funny feeling for Vibha as she looked down at the two joined, monstrous appendages bobbing from their anchorage on her pubic bone, both of them pointed toward Reena's open, vulnerable groin, Reena's pussy wet and puckered, her little asshole a dark, tightly shut aperture between her two beautifully round and bulging buns.

Vibha held the dildo apparatus firmly in her right hand and guided both stalks up until the gristled, thicker top one was almost touching Reena's puffy, swollen cunt lips. Knowing that the upper shaft would slide easily into Reena's oozing slit, she dropped her fingers to the lower one, holding it steady, pressing the tip into the groove of Reena's anus. "Ahhnnnnnn!" Reena moaned as the two thick poles slid into her ass and pussy. Vibha was not rough about it, but she leaned forward, pushing them in deep. Reena gave a squeal as the two shafts penetrated deep into her body.

After a few seconds of pushing forward, Vibha looked down to see their groins almost touching, and the both ends of the dildo sunk completely in Reena's body. Reena was totally impaled on both thick stalks. In another second or two Reena herself began to undulate her body under Vibha. Vibha leaned forward, smiling at Reena, placing her palms on either side of Reena's head, swishing her own naked breasts against her so that they could both feel their nipples sliding together, brushing, tingling. Vibha too could feel hot, wonderful twinges of sexual excitement as the base of the double penetrator rubbed against her pubic bone, forcing the hood to slide up and down across her own aroused clit. The pressure against her own pussy gave her feathery pulses of fantastic pleasure, and she wondered if she too might come, just from the excitement of this gentle thrusting. Slowly, their rhythm accelerated. Reena's eyes fluttered open and again locked into Vibha's. And Vibha, in response, began to fuck her more vigorously, more energetically, picking up the pace from the slow, rhythmic grinding they had been using to a faster, more frenzied tempo. Reena whimpered and tossed her head, arching her body, undulating under Vibha in quicker, more violent waves, now clamping her thighs around Vibha's hips, pushing her groin up into the double invaders. "Auunggghhhmmmmpphhfffff!" Reena groaned and grunted, "Mmmmnggiieemmpphhhh! Ungghhmmpphh!" The bed itself began to sway a little more as their two striving bodies grew more violently active. Vibha's hands slid down to Reena's thrusting hips and held them steady so that she could plunge the two cocks more deeply into Reena's quivering body. Owwmmgggnnfffpp!" Reena groaned as Vibha stabbed the cocks deep into her. "Unghhmmpff! Owwmmgggnnfffpp!"

Vibha was gripped by a fierce, hungry mania of sexual passion for this beautiful nymphomaniac, who had come into her life only couple of days ago. Reena’s thighs were scrunched up, her knees close to Vibha's shoulders already, as Vibha pumped her heatedly and energetically, and Vibha could not resist the temptation to loop her arms under each knee, lifting both of Reena's legs high into the air and rolling her ass slightly up off the bed. This gave Vibha even greater leverage, and she now slam-fucked Reena mercilessly, piercing the squealing woman with sharp thrust after thrust of the hard stalks. Reena's legs flailed in the air above Vibha's shoulders, her high-heeled feet kicking, her thighs flexing, her ass squirming each time the thick shafts slammed down into her crammed channels. “Ummngg . . . ummngg!" Vibha heard herself grunting, almost as if she were overhearing someone else, as she pumped and ripped the cocks into Reena's marvelous, supple, twisting body, feeling Reena's feet leap spastically over her head, feeling her pelvic girdle begin to shudder a little with each gyration, knowing this signaled the fiery finish. By this point Vibha was fucking Reena mercilessly, slam-fucking her with almost malevolent energy and exuberance. She finally had to drop Reena’s legs and grab the double dildo with one hand, fearing it would slip out during all this frantic, violent thrusting. Her other arm she slipped under Reena's back below her armpits, mashing her own body now down into Reena's as they approached the finish line. "Oh haa.N! Oh haa.N!" Vibha panted, feeling Reena’s wonderful body quiver and strain under her slamming thrusts.

Then Reena stiffened. Sharp little pinched-off squeals began to come from her throat, one after another, like animalistic yelps. Vibha stopped thrusting, leaning forward and grasping Reena's shuddering body in her arms, embedding both cocks deep in her and embracing her as the climax shattered her. The force of Reena’s orgasm was so powerful that she lifted Vibha up too in the same arching convulsion, and they both fell back to the bed together. Reena’s body went slack after the major onslaught had waned, but then suddenly grew tense and strong again, as she gripped Vibha and pulled her even closer, undulating her hips again. "Ohhnnnnn . . . ohhnnnn . . . Vibha! Unhhh! Oh! Unhhhh! Haa.N . . . oh haa.N! thoDA aur karo.. aur chodo!’ Ungghh!" Vibha could feel yet another hard shock seize Reena’s body, and Reena arched her back, squeezing Vibha's hips with her thighs fiercely as a sharp spasm rocked her. "Oh Vibha! mujhe apni baaho.N mei.n le kar jor se nichoD de! Ohhhhhh . . . mujhe apne se chipaTA le! Arrnnggghghhh!" Vibhga was already pressing their sweaty, naked bodies together as close as they would go, and yet in response to Reena's wild, desperate appeal she gripped her spasming body even tighter, almost crushing her, again ramming the two dildos deep into Reena's body to help her through this last, shattering wave of coming. Reena quivered, sighed deeply, and then began actually to whinny softly and her hips shuddered and still bucked up into the huge dildos as the last waning currents of a second electrifying orgasm began to dissipate. Soon she had stopped moving under Reena, and stopped moaning and whinnying too, and the only indication that she was still alive was her faltering, erratic breathing. Vibha, feeling that the pressure of her own body on top of Reena was making it harder for her to breathe, quickly disengaged herself and slowly, carefully with drew the wet, obscene shafts from Reena's body. She slipped effortlessly out of the harness, set the dildo and harness aside, and stretched out again next to Reena, who was only now beginning to stir again. A blissful half-smile began to spread over Reena's face. She turned her head to look at Vibha lying next to her.

The last two days were marathon of fucking, so beautiful that Reena did not want it to end. Her body was sore from the rough, constant fucking, and yet she couldn't keep her hands off Vibha’s fantastic body. And Vibha was the same. Reena looked over at the clock radio. It was almost three o'clock in afternoon. “wow…. Vibha! itni aish tau kabhi nahi.n ki…. aisa lagA jaise do dino.n se jannat mei.n hoo.n. tujhe chhoDa kar jaane kA mann hi nahi.n kar raha… para aba mujhe chalanaa chaahi_e…” Reena said. Vibha got up and helped Reena up. Still a little dizzy from really violent climaxes, Reena nearly stumbled in her high heels, but Vibha grabbed her, embraced her, held her, and kissed her searchingly again, running one hand over Reena's breasts. Reena bit her earlobe. “itni chudaai ke baad bhi hamara mann nahi.n bhara… ek aur chudaai ka daur ho jaaye… kya khayaal hai?” Vibha winked at her. nahi.n tau ghar pahu.nchAne mei.n raat ho jaa_egi...” Reena said. “jaane se pahale lime our soda ke saath vodka chalegA?” Vibha asked. "Vodka thik hai," Reena smiled. "but bahut stronh nahi.n. ghar jaanaa hai… chaDh jaayegi .“

“chaDh jaayegi tau kya… tu tau ranDi hai hi…phir uss din ki tarah kissi se neele ambar ke neeche chudwaa legi” Vibha said laughingly, ‘abhi kaun se poore hosh mei.n hai tu.” Vibha went into kitchen to prepare the drinks while Reena put on her sari and the make-up. Vibha returned with vodka for Reena and herself in a tall glass.

12