Rahul aur Pooja ki Kahani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers

Pooja was moaning and grunting loudly as her husband fucked her raw, rough and very hard. It was after a long time she was being used like this, a piece of fuck meat. It was just like how Jason used to fuck her. She was not an educated, intelligent, elegant woman with a sharp intellect, she was not a loving wife at this present time but just a fuck hole for a man to satiate his sexual hunger. And she was okay with it even though she will never admit to it.

All kinds of pleasure sensations were coursing through her body and she had completely capitulated to her baser needs. A man could use her anyway he wanted at this time.

"Aise hee chudna pasand hai na tujhe?...teri choot aaj tak itni geeli kabhi nahi dekhi." Rahul said to her through labored breathing. He liked the way her choora was making the clinking sounds as he fucked her hard.

"Aaah...hrrmmphh...oooh...meri jaaan...pagal kar diya hai aaj." She managed to blurt out through the savage fucking she was receiving. She was close to cumming. She was on her toes and tightly grabbed the bed sheet, her eyes half closed.

She moaned loudly as the floodgates of an intense orgasm opened up and intense sensations coursed through her body. Her body convulsed. "Ohhhhh...babyyyee...ho gaya...ho gaya."

Watching his wife cum, Rahul was unable to hold himself back and started ejaculating. He collapsed on top of her as his cum coated the inside of Pooja's pussy. She laid down on her stomach on the bed as her arms and legs trembled with the intense sensations, the mini orgasms she was having after the big one. Rahul stayed draped on her a minute, trying to catch his breath and then he slowly withdrew his cock, standing up. He was surprised to see that his cock was still hard after cumming. It had never happened to him before.

Pooja did not move and stayed kind of bent over the bed with half of her body on bed and her legs firmly planted on the floor.

Rahul like the way she still had her legs straight and spread open that he could clearly see her just ravished, gaping open pussy. Mixture of cum and pussy juices was leaking out slowly.

His cock twitched seeing his wife's ravished, cum leaking pussy. Never before he had become aroused seeing Pooja's just ravished pussy. Without even thinking, he imagined that this is how her pussy would look after being fucked by another man. The thought inflamed his arousal even more and his cock twitched again.

As he hungrily stared at his wife's pussy, Pooja stood up and shyly looked at her husband as she turned around. "I will go and clean up."

"Abhi nahin...koi zaroot nahin hai." Rahul said to her. He kissed her lovingly and then took off her top. Then he proceeded to pull aside the flimsy cups of the sheer bralette baring her small firm breasts. He took her small, hard, pink nipples into her mouth and sucked on them.

She moaned and her heart raced knowing that her husband was not done yet, she was again going to get fucked. She thought it was like two men taking turns with her and her pussy tingled at the perverted thought.

Rahul made her lay down on the bed as he kissed her lustily. Then he pulled up her skirt, spreading open her creamy legs. When he started kissing the inside of her thighs, Pooja knew what her husband was going to do.

"Jaanuu...ruk jao please...mere ko thoda saaf karne do...just let me wipe." Her voice was a mix of excitement and shame.

"Kuch bhi saaf karne ke zaroorat nahin hai...teri chudi hui choot to bahut sexy lag rahi hai...mast lag rahi hai...it looks so hot with cum leaking out of it." His voice was filled with lust.

He kept kissing her inner thighs and licked the mix of cum and pussy juices sticking to the inner thighs. Pooja's legs trembled as he got closer to her pussy and she tried to close her legs but Rahul forcefully kept it open as he started licking her sensitive, swollen pussy lips.

"Aaah meri jaan...na...naa...bahut ganda hai." Pooja protested but at the same time put her hand behind his head and pushed his face into her pussy.

He hungrily licked her pussy, ate out the cum in the pussy, sucked on the swollen clit as Pooja thrashed around. Her husband was driving her crazy. Rahul had never before shown so much enthusiasm while eating pussy. He was truly enjoying eating the freshly fucked pussy, eating the fresh creampie. His own creampie.

Soon Pooja was again in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her toes curled, she desperately tried to grab the bedsheet and started hitting her husband's shoulder. "Bas jaaanuuu...ruk jaa...ho gaya...aur nahin jaan...please stop."

But Rahul refused to stop he kept eating his wife's pussy, giving her multiple orgasms. She kept thrashing around as the intense sensations drove her crazy. Finally Rahul had enough of her pussy and stopped eating her pussy. Pooja just lay there without moving, recovering from the multiple orgasms. She had never come so many times.

But Rahul was still not done with her. His cock was raging hard. He got on top of her making her spread her legs.

"Baby...mai kal chal bhi nahin paungi." She shyly said to him as he inserted his cock into her receptive pussy. "You are driving me crazy." Saying that she kissed him lovingly as he thrust into her and filled her up. This time he gently made love to her.

After the sensual love making, Pooja took a shower and changed into her pajamas which consisted of cotton short shorts and a sleeveless top. She was looking very cute in it. Now she had taken off all her makeup and her hair was in a ponytail. She looked so innocent and pure.

Noticing that Rahul was staring at her from the bed, she just turned crimson and lowered her eyes. She was feeling very ashamed.

Rahul was filled with regret thinking about how disrespectfully he had talked to her, the dirty, obscene, vulgar words he had used. He was filled with angst thinking about how roughly he had sex with her and spanked her. She was such a beautiful lady, so sweet and innocent.

Pooja laid down on her side facing her husband. Seeing the troubled look on his face, she asked, "Sab theek hai jaanu?"

"I am sorry baby...I know I just went too far...itna zyada turned on ho gaya tha ki sara control lose kar baitha...did I hurt you?

"Nahin main theek ho...but you did push things too far...I never had imagined that you would talk to me such coarse way...it was shocking to hear such obscenity...but I understand you were turned on, you kind of like talking dirty when you are aroused." She responded in a soft, reassuring voice.

He hugged her and gave her a soft kiss. "I am so lucky to have you...you are so understanding." Rahul said with a sense of relief. "Did I hurt you physically when I was being so rough?...spanked you?." He asked sheepishly.

"Tumne hurt nahi kiya...I am fine...jab spank kiya...it stung but did not hurt too much." She turned crimson again because she was feeling embarrassed that the spanking actually turned her on. She turned over with her back facing Rahul and said, "Raat bahut raat ho gayi hai ab so jao."

"Haan raat bahut ho gayi hai." Rahul agreed.

But sleep was not easy to come to both of them. After just laying silently for a few minutes, Pooja asked gingerly, "Rahul...woh jo tum bol rahe thay...ki tum mujhe sex karte hue dekhna chahte ho doosre aadmi ke saath...woh sirf tumhari kinky fantasy hee hai na?...just sex talk?...tum sahi mein mujhe aise dekhna nahi chahte na?"

Rahul's heart rate increased hearing her query. He was so conflicted about sharing his wife with another man. It was such an intense turn on thinking about watching Pooja with another man and at the same time he was very apprehensive about it.

"Sirf fantasy hai jaanu...it just turns me on thinking about it, talking about it."

She giggled softly, "Tum bahut zyada kinky ho...I simply cannot believe it what a dirty, nasty mind you have...mujhe laga tha ki main ek shareef, sidhe saadhe bande se shaadi kar rahi hoon par tum toh pure tharki aur gande dimaag wale nikele." She said playfully. "I cannot still believe it you went down on me right after having sex with me...tasted me that way." She shyly added.

"Meri jaanu bahut sexy lag rahi thee...mujhse raha hee nahi gaya...I had to taste you, I just love eating you out...making you cum again and again...that is the most arousing thing for me, watching you orgasm, making you orgasm."

A shiver went through Pooja's body thinking about how many times Rahul had made her cum.

"Ab mujhe sach sach batao...tumhe kaisa laga when I went down on you?...ate out your cum filled pussy...did you enjoy your husband cleaning out your pussy with his mouth?" Rahul spooned her from behind as he asked the question. His tone had become very lusty and his cock was getting hard again.

"Yeh sab mujh se na pucho...rehne do." She protested because she felt very embarrassed thinking and talking about her own sexual reactions.

Rahul put his arm over her and grabbed her braless breasts over the thin top. He squeezed and played with her breasts and said insistently, "Batao mujhe...I should know what my sweetheart likes."

"Okay fine...even though what you did was very nasty and dirty...it was very hot, very arousing, you just drove me crazy with what you did." She said demurely as she gently pushed her ass back on his cock.

"Woh tumhara ex, Jason...woh kya bol raha tha club mein?" Rahul asked tentatively.

Pooja was expecting that Rahul would eventually ask about it. "Well...mafi mang raha tha...he was saying he never meant to hurt me and felt terrible how things ended between us...Jason bol raha thee ki usse bahut badi galti ho gayee, baad mein usko ehsas hua ki woh mujhse sahi mein pyar karta tha." Pooja explained to Rahul.

"Do you think he meant what he said? Does he know you are married now?"

"Haan use maloom hai meri shaadi ho gayee hai and I am pretty sure it was all an act...he did not mean anything...ab woh chahta hai ki kam se kam hum ache dost ban ke rahe...wants to meet for lunch or dinner, talk things over."

"Phir tumne usko apna phone number kyon de diya?"

"Bahut zyada request kiya...baar baar please bol raha tha isliye de diya...kabhi agar woh phone karega bhi toh nahi pick karoongi"

"Receive kar lena uska phone...tumhara purana yaar hai...thodi baat cheet karne se kya farak padta hai." Rahul said to her in a husky tone.

"Rahul mein usko koi galat idea nahi dena chahti."

"Toh meri jaan ko maloom hai ki uske iraade nek nahi hai...but I do not blame him...meri biwi hai hee itni sexy...kisi bhi aadmi ke iraade kharab ho jaye." Rahul put his hand under her top and pinched her sensitive nipple. Kissing her neck, he huskily asked, "Meri jaan bahut enjoy karti thi sex uske saath?...bahut ache is fuck karta tha meri biwi ko?...kitna bada hai uska lund?"

Pooja closed her eyes and gently bit her lower lip. She knew that Rahul will eventually ask more question and will not let it go. "Rahul uska tumhare jitna size hai...aur haan he was pretty good in bed, I enjoyed sex with him." She bashfully told Rahul.

Hearing his wife tell about enjoying sex with another man, Rahul ground his hard cock on her round ass. "Usne bhi bahut enjoy kiya hai meri biwi ka sexy jism...meri jaan bhi puri khul ke usko maza lene deti thee?...meri jaan usko blowjob deti thi?" He was again very turned on as he talked to his wife about her ex. He inserted his hand inside her shorts and cupped her smooth pussy. She was sopping wet.

"Haan jaanu sex was very uninhibited with him...he always made me give blowjobs to him." Saying that she spread her legs open and looked back at her husband. She was very turned on too.

"Tumhe accha lagta tha usko blowjob dena?...acha lagta tha uska khada lund munh mein lena? Did you suck on his balls too, enjoyed licking his balls?" Rahul was slowly rubbing her wife's swollen clit.

"Baby na puch...please!" She was filled with shame, afraid to admit her depravity.

"Sharma mat ab...bata mujhe...did you enjoy it?" He insisted.

She felt the heat rising to her face as she said, "Haan enjoy karti thee...abhi bhee enjoy karti hoon oral sex tumhare saath...I just like it, turns me on."

"That is so hot hot baby...mujhe lagta that ladkiyan sirf bande ko khush karne ke liye blow job deti hain...you are so sexy...I love you" He kissed her lovingly as he he started rubbing her pussy harder.

"Was he gentle lover or a rough lover?"

"He was kind of rough." She said softly.

"So he liked to dominate you?" Pooja just nodded her head. Rahul knew that his wife has a submissive streak. His cock twitched thinking about his wife being submissive to other men.

"I need to fuck you now." He quickly got naked and pulled off Pooja's shorts and underwear. He made her get on her knees on the bed with her face on the mattress and her ass sticking up.

"Is position mein Jason sex karta tha tumhare saath?...did you used to present yourself to him like this so that he could take you properly?" Rahul snarled with lust as he rubbed his hard cock on her wet pussy lips and then with one sudden thrust impaled her on his hard cock.

Rahul was just too turned on thinking about his sweet, innocent wife Pooja getting mounted like this by Jason, fucked liked a bitch in heat. He started fucking her hard, pounding her pussy. Soon Pooja was cumming on his cock but he just kept fucking her through her orgasm. Soon she was in throes of another orgasm. She moaned and grunted loudly and then just collapsed on her stomach. Rahul just kept pounding her pussy and then he also came.

Both of them were just too tired by now to go and clean up. Both of them fell asleep in the state of undress they were in.

Next morning after they got up the first thing Pooja did was put the cum stained bedsheets in the washing machine. She was feeling very embarrassed about all that had happened and just wanted to keep herself busy so that she would not think about it.

Seeing her demeanor Rahul thought it would be best to give her some space and did not talk about it at all. She worked around the house, doing some chores. Later in the afternoon she went to hangout with her friend Neelu.

When she returned later in the evening, Pooja seemed to be her normal self. She just had needed some time to get over the conflicting and guilty feelings she was having.

"Neelu kaisi hai?" Rahul asked.

"Theek hai...hum log phir mall chale gaye thay, Neelu ko kuch shopping karni thi." Pooja said.

"Chalo that is good...tumne bhi kuch shopping ki?"

"Haan...maine bhi thodi si shopping ki...kaam pe pehne ke liye thode kapde kharide...dekhna hai kya kharida." She asked happily.

"Zaroor...dikhao kya kharida hai." Rahul liked that she was again her peppy self.

She had bought a couple of skirts and tops and wore them to show Rahul. He liked how sexy and elegant his wife looked.

After having dinner, both of them were watching TV when Pooja said, "Main jab mall mein thi...tab Jason ne call kiya.' She said cautiously.

Trying his hardest not to show any kind of excitement, Rahul calmly responded, "Acha...kya bol raha tha?"

"Maine phone nahi uthaya...let it go to voicemail." She said softly. "Neelu saath mein thi...woh jaanti hai uske baare mein toh uske samne Jason is baat nahi karna chahti thi."

His heart skipped a beat. Pooja wanted to talk to Jason but did not due to her friend being with her. In an even tone he asked. "Phir jab Neelu ke ghar se wapas aate hue usko phone kiya?"

"Nahi...sirf uska voicemail suna...wapas call back karne ke liye bola hai."

"Phir usko call back kyon nahin kiya?" Rahul asked.

She looked at Rahul nervously. "I don't know jaanu...thodi ghabrahat hoti hai...main ab shaadi shuda hoon...I should not be talking with my ex...theek nahin hai yeh."

"I know jaan...but it is okay...thodi si baat kar lo...I will get your phone." Without giving her any opportunity to respond, Rahul quickly got up to get her phone.

As he handed her the phone, he said to her, "Speaker pe rakh ke phone karna, bolna ki main ghar pe nahin hoon." Pooja noticed the excitement in her husband's voice.

She just stared at her husband for a few seconds and called Jason. "Agar woh poochega...pehle phone kyon nahi receive kiya toh bolna main tumhare saath tha isliye."

Again she glanced at her husband but did not say anything. After a few rings Jason picked picked up the phone. "Hi babe!...how are you?"

"I am good Jason...how you doing?" She asked.

"Not good...I am such an idiot, I let you go...regretting very much how I messed up our relationship." He said in a contrite voice.

"Jason what is done is done...just let it go." She said in a matter of fact way.

"Yes you are right but I cannot help but miss you." He responded and then continued. "So how come you did not pick up my call?" He asked.

She locked eyes with her husband and said, "My husband was with me at that time."

"Ah okay...I guess he is not at home now...I understand." He said with a chuckle. "If my fiancee was here, I wouldn't be talking to you either."

"Oh!...so you are engaged." Pooja was very surprised to hear that.

"Yes...got engaged last week." Jason explained.

"Jason you are engaged and I am married...I don't think it is good idea talking to each other." She said suddenly. Rahul shook his head and mouthed to her to keep talking, it is okay.

"Hey Pooja...come on we can be friends." He said in a slightly panicked tone. "Some of my best memories of my life comprise of the time I spent with you...you are such a beautiful, smart and intelligent woman, I understand we cannot be together but we can remain friends...be in each others lives" He was trying really hard to flatter her.

Even though she knew that he really did not mean anything he was saying but the desperation in his voice made her feel good about herself. Jason really desired her.

"Okay...stop flattering me now." She said with a giggle as she looked at her husband.

"I am not flattering you...just telling you the truth." He said cheerfully. Feeling he was in now, he stated. "You are truly beautiful, smart and intelligent...and with a hot smoking body."

"Oh thank you...so who is your fiancee?...do I know her from school?" She sounded very pleased.

"Oh no...you don't know her." He responded rather quickly and then asked, "So can we get together sometime?...have lunch/dinner...reminisce about old times."

"I don't know Jason...my husband won't like me going on a date with my ex." She naughtily smiled at her husband who grinned back.

"You don't have to tell him, what he doesn't know won't hurt, just like he doesn't know that you are chatting with your ex." Jason was very pleased with the way things were going. "And when I asked you to meet, I was thinking two friends getting together...but I like your thought better, might as well call it a Date...when can I take you out babe?"

"Hey you are twisting my words...I never meant that." She giggled. "I will have to think about this Jason."

"Okay take your time but not too much time...I have been thinking about you so much. " He said with a husky tone. "You looked really hot yesterday at the club...you never used to wear such short, revealing clothes when you were with me...I really liked it...those hot, creamy, long legs need to be shown...I guess your hubby likes to show you off?"

"He likes it when I dress sexy...I think all men like that." She responded locking eyes with her husband.

"I like him...he is a good man." Jason laughed. "You remember when you sometimes used to stay overnight in my dorm room?...you would typically wear a top with just your bikini panties at night, you always looked so hot...you only used to wear bikini style panties at that time." He paused. "But I wanted you to wear sexier panties...thongs, g-strings, tanga and you always refused...do you wear more sexier panties now? Does your hubby likes seeing you in sexier panties?"

Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers
1...34567...9