Rahul aur Pooja ki Kahani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers

"Oh yeah...we are...like this place a whole lot." Javier said.

"So where is your girlfriend?...how come neither of you came here with your girls?" Pooja asked suddenly. She had noticed that both of them were not wearing wedding bands.

Sergio started laughing. "Well...we came here to pick up girls...I would be really crazy to bring my girlfriend here." Javier started laughing too. "But Javier here does not have a girlfriend."

"So that is the reason you bought me a drink?" Pooja said with mock incredulity.

"You should feel good about it...we only go for the really hot ones...and even after knowing that you are married and are with your man we hung around." Javier charmingly smiled.

"Yeah I should feel honored that I was able to attract the attention of you two connoisseurs of hot women." She was smiling playfully. Pooja was enjoying the attention of the two men and the playful, flirty banter.

Pooja and Rahul took a liking to the two Hispanic guys. They were both charming and very funny. They decided to hang out with the two of them. It was very obvious to Javier and Sergio that Rahul did not mind other guys checking out his wife, both of them decided to take advantage of it. Both of them were very attracted to Pooja.

The three of them took turns dancing with her and slowly started becoming bolder while dancing with her. They started touching her more, started whispering naughty things in her ear. As the evening progressed their touching became more intimate and their whispering became more lusty and explicit.

"It seems your husband likes watching you dance...every time you have been on the dance floor with one of us his eyes has never left you...does he like watching you dance or does he really like watching you dance with another man?" Sergio asked putting emphasis on latter part of the statement.

Pooja's heart rate went up hearing Sergio's question, "No...he just likes watching me dance." She responded quickly.

Sergio playfully shook his head and said with a smile, "It seems to me Rahul really likes watching his wife with another man." He grinned and moving his hand all over her back, feeling the bra strap through the thin top.

"You know I really like the skirt you are wearing...so sexy the way it clings to your ass, showing off nicely your tight round ass...and that is why you are wearing this skirt to show off your ass...and it seems you either are not wearing panties or really small ones since I did not see any panty lines." Sergio said to her with a smirk.

"So that is where your eyes have been roaming...it seems I really have made you look...so do you think I am wearing panties or not?" Pooja smiled naughtily.

"Let me find out." Saying that he moved his hands down onto the upper swell of her ass and tried to feel through the fabric of the skirt for her panties. "It seems you are wearing a thong...very nice...I bet your ass is a hot sight just in a thong...I just want to properly feel your luscious ass." Sergio said to her lustily as he moved his hands lower.

"No...stop...you should not." She quickly put her hands on his wrist but did not really try to move his hands. She looked at her husband and was met with a stare that was filled with unbridled lust. Javier was also looking intensely towards her. "Don't...my husband is looking." She said with a husky tone.

"Something tells me that he would not mind watching me squeeze his sexy wife's hot ass." Sergio grabbed her ass over her skirt and kneaded it lustily. "Love your hot ass...let us get out of here...continue the party somewhere else in private where I can properly see your ass."

"No I don't think that is a good idea." Pooja smiled and removed his hands from her ass. "Let's take a break...I need a drink."

"It seems you guys were having a lot of fun dancing." Rahul said to them.

"Just trying to know your wife a little better." Sergio said boldly and put his arm around Pooja's waist pulling her closer to him.

She removed his arm from her waist and said, "I have to go to the restroom...be right back." She smiled at her husband and walked away.

The three men kept looking at her as she walked away.

Javier sighed and said to Rahul, "You are very lucky bro...that is one hot mamacita you have...you sure got your hands full with...we really like you bro, you are cool."

"Yeah...I am really liking hanging out with you and your hot girl." Sergio winked at Rahul. "Javier got some real good grass at his place...let's get out of here smoke some good shit have some fun...a private little party...what do you say?"

Rahul was completely caught off-guard by what Sergio was asking. It definitely turned him on showing off Pooja, seeing other men lust after her, even touch her. But he felt both excitement and apprehension thinking about another man having his way with her. If they went to Sergio's place, he knew he would definitely watch the two men take turns with his pretty wife, ravish her completely. His cock hardened and twitched thinking about it but at the same time he was filled with unease.

"I don't know man...I will talk with Pooja...see what she says." He responded unsurely.

"Sure...don't worry we will have some fun" Javier said in a reassuring tone. Sergio also decided to go to the restroom.

As Rahul chatted with Javier, he glanced towards the direction where the restrooms were and saw that Pooja was coming back. As he watched her, he saw a man come up to her. They hugged awkwardly and then talked a little bit. It seemed that they knew each other. Then as she started to walk away from that man, he stopped her and took out his cell phone. It was obvious he was asking for her phone number. She first shook her head as if saying no but the man was persistent and she told him her number.

When she came close to Rahul, he realized that she looked very flustered. She pulled him aside and said, "Jaanu...I want to go home."

"Everything okay?...woh kaun tha jis se tum abhi baat kar rahi thi?" Rahul was very concerned.

"Please chalte hain yahan se phir baat karenge." She pleaded with him.

"Theek hai...nikalte hain." He said hesitatingly as he thought about the invitation to Javier's place. "Javier bol raha tha ki hum yahan se nikal ke uske ghar ja sakte...wahan relax kar sakte hain...thoda fun kar sakte hain...jaana hai?" He asked unsurely. He felt very conflicted.

Pooja's heart rate went up hearing her husband's suggestion. She knew the only thing that would happen if she went to Javier place was that she was going to get fucked by three men in one night. She will be breaking her wedding wows with the two lusty, randy hispanic men while her horny husband would watch her ravishment. Her pussy pulsed and got wet at the thought of three men taking turns on her, mounting her again and again, using her like a slut.

She was shocked by her body's reaction to the debasing, perverted sexual thoughts. Pooja truly enjoyed sex but this was so wrong, so taboo. She is a married woman, a one man woman, she thought. "No baby...that is not a good idea...ghar chalte hain...I want to get out of here." Even as she said no, the feeling of randy lust did not leave her body.

"Okay...chalte hain hum." Rahul's voice was a mixture of relief and disappointment. When he informed Javier and Sergio they felt very disappointed. They exchanged phone numbers and told Rahul to get in touch if he wanted to hangout with them.

As they drove home, Rahul asked, "Who was that guy? Tum itni upset kyon ho gayi usse milne ke baad?"

"Uska naam Jason hai...mera ex-boyfriend." She said softly.

"Oh!...tum itni upset kyon ho gayi lekin usko mil kar?" Rahul asked in a confused tone. They had never talked about her exes.

"Jaan...woh mera first ever boyfriend tha...I guess kind of my first ever relationship, I think I really loved him at one point." She said with sadness.

"I see...do you still have feelings for him?...it seems that seeing him really got you emotional."

"Jaanu...the only man I have feelings for is you...he means nothing to me." She smiled at Rahul and took his hand into her hands. "Maine usko college ke baad dekha hi nahin tha...kind of was shocked seeing him...he was my first...nothing more than that." She said shyly.

Rahul's ears perked up understanding what she was implying. "So he is the one who took your virginity...your first...ab soch ke hairani ho rahi hai ki kabhi tumhare ex-boyfriends ke baare humne baat nahin ki...kitne ex-boyfriends hain meri jaan ke?" There was randiness in his voice now. The concern for her was now replaced with lust. He cock hardened thinking that he saw a man who has also fucked his wife.

"You make it sound so dirty." She said with a giggle. "Tum se pehle sirf two boyfriend thay mere." She had now recovered from the shock of seeing Jason and also noticed that her husband was turning lusty. She suspected that if she had not run into Jason, they would have ended up at Javier's place and the two hispanic men would have ravished her completely. Her pussy tingled and leaked moisture at the thought and she tightly clenched her thighs.

"Doosre ex-boyfriend ka kya naam hai?"

"Vikram."

"Usko mili ho break up ke baad?"

"Nahin...lekin usne facebook pe friend request bheja tha...maine ignore kar diya."

"Ok...yeh...Jason ke saath kyon break up hua?"

"I caught him cheating on me...mujhe laga tha ki woh mujhse pyar karta hai par nahin...baad mein pata chala ki...I was like a notch in his belt...bedding a virgin Indian girl...through the entire relationship he cheated on me." She explained in a soft voice. But it was obvious she did not hold any grudge against him anymore. In fact once she got over him, she kind of fondly remembered the sexual experiences with him. Before meeting Rahul, sometimes she had even masturbated to those sexual memories. Jason was a very good lover, lusty and very demanding, very dominant. Even used to spank her. He used to get rough during sex and liked making Pooja completely submit to him during sex. Even though she was a very strong person, Pooja had submissive streak in the bedroom.

"Aur isse pehle ki tum Vikram ke baare mein pucho...main khud hi bata deti hoon ki mera break up uske saath is liye hua kyunki woh bahut zyada controlling or jealous banda hai...I simply could not love him." She told Rahul as they pulled into their driveway.

"What an ass he must be." Rahul said.

"So are you done with your questions about my exes or you have more questions?...need to know more details?" She inquired with a naughty tone. Pooja knew that Rahul must be dying to ask about the sex with her exes. The whole day had been about lust and she was expecting an intense sexual session now. She was feeling very horny too and almost wished that they had gone to Javier's home.

"Haan abhi toh bahut kuch puchna hai." Rahul said as he got out of the car.

In the house when Pooja tried to take off her heels, Rahul stopped her, "Heels mat utar jaan...badi sexy lagti hai meri jaan heels mein...aise hi chalo bedroom mein...aaj toh Javed ka aur phir Sergio aur Javier ka dimag kharab ho gaya meri sexy biwi ko dekh kar." Rahul said lustily as he walked behind his wife as she went towards the bedroom. He couldn't keep his eyes off his wife's svelte, hot body. Staring at his wife's sexy, round ass undulate under the short clingy skirt, her long luscious legs, narrow waist, flaring hips, Rahul was filled with pride. She was truly a thing of beauty, a very sensual, sexual creature.

As they entered the bedroom, Rahul grabbed her wrist, turning her around and then pulled her towards him. He kissed her neck, shoulder, face and then kissed her passionately while running his hands all over her body.

"Meri jaanu itni sexy hai...I love you so much." He said to her with passion as he grabbed her ass over the skirt and kneaded her ass. "Aise hi mazay liye thay club mein Javier aur Sergio ne meri biwi ke saath?" His voice was filled with lust.

"Haan baby...aise hee mazay liya un dono ne tumhari biwi ke saath club mein...tumhari nayi naveli dulhan ke jism pe haath phera tumhare samne...yehi dekhna chahte thay tum? Us budhe pakistani ko apni jawan biwi ka jism dikha bhi acha laga na meri jaan ko?...Woh budha kitni bhooki nazron se mujhe dekh raha tha..." Her voice was filled with excitement. She put her arms around his neck, pulling his face down and kissed him hungrily.

"Yehi dekhna tha...apni biwi ka sexy jism show off karna hai...baby tum bhee excited ho gayee thee jab woh budha tumhare almost nange jism ko dekh raha tha?...excitement hui thee tumhe ki tum sirf ek choti si kacchi aur transparent bra mein ek anjaan aadmi ke samne khadi ho, tumhare papa ki umar ka aadmi...tharki nigahon se tumhare jawan, gore, chikne, sexy, nange jism pe nazar pher raha tha...tharki baatein bol raha hai...bata meri jaanu excitement hui thi?...did it turn on my pretty wife?" He asked her lustily as he looked at her pretty, innocent looking face that was crimson now with embarrassment.

"Jaanu...Jaanu...please na pucho mujhse." She was feeling very ashamed and she turned her back to Rahul feeling just too embarrassed to face him.

Rahul hugged her from behind kissing her slender neck and then whispered hoarsely, "Hui thee na tumhe excitement?...standing almost naked in front of that lecherous old man, knowing how badly he wants you, the dirty thoughts he was thinking about you...geeli ho gayee thee na?"

"Haan baby ho gayee thee." She said with an embarrassed tone. "Lekin...zyada excitement isliye hui ki tum waha thay aur bahut turned on thay...I like turning you on my love."

"I know...and I like that...I am so hard now knowing that you got wet in front of Javed." He turned her face sideways and kissed her while rubbing his hard cock on the upper swell of her ass.

"Jab woh dono mexicans tumhare jism pe haath pher rahe thay...jab meri jaan ki gaand dabayi dance floor pe...tab meri biwi excited hui thee...geeli ho gayee thee?" He asked huskily as he took her small firm breasts into his hands and squeezed them making her moan.

"Rahul...jaanu...tum bahut hee kinky ho...haan geeli ho gayee thee, excited ho gayee thee ki tum apni biwi ko tharki nigahon se dekh rahe ho jab aur koi anjaan, paraya mard tumhari biwi ke jism pe haath pher raha hai." She responded lustily.

"Sergio ke ghar jaate toh un dono ke haath tumhari nange jism pe hote...aur tum unke liye apni taange khol deti...geeli choot dikhati unko...apne pati ke samne paraye mardon is chudti."

Hearing the crude, vulgar hindi words an involuntary shiver went through her body and her pussy got even more.

She moaned, "Oooooh meri jaan...mere kinky husband...tum apni biwi ko doosre aadmiyon ke saath sex karte hue dekhna chahte ho?" Even though she knew what her husband really wanted but it still was so shocking. But it aroused her too.

"Haan meri jaan tujhe chudte hue dekhna hai aur kisi aadmi se." Saying that he put his hand under her skirt and pulled the gusset of her panties aside to feel her wet pussy. She spread her legs to give him better access.

"Mere alawa aur kitno ke liye apni taange aise kholi hai...aur kisne teri choot pe haath phera hai?"

"Jason aur Vikram." She said while panting as her husband rubbed her wet pussy lips and touched her clit.

"Sirf een dono ne...bas do hi purane yaar hain meri jaan ke?" He said lustily while rubbing her clit.

She moaned and said, "Haan baby bas een dono ne hee...aur meri jaan ne"

"Sergio ke ghar pe jaate toh aur do bando ke haath meri biwi ki geeli choot pe hote...aur do aadmi mere biwi ko chodte, aur do lund teri choot mein ghuste...acha lagta meri jaan ko?"

"Nahin mere baby...woh theek nahi hai...main tumhari biwi hoon...I should not have sex with another man." Even though Pooja was very turned on but she still was unwilling to do what her husband wanted.

"I want to watch you get fucked baby...watch another man take you...make you moan with pleasure...make you cum on his hard cock." Saying that he kissed her hard and shoved two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She gasped and moaned into her husband's mouth.

"Ab yeh bata tere jo dono purane yaar hain...un dono mein tujhe zyada acha kaun chodta tha?...dono mein se kiska lund teri choot mein aag laga deta tha?...bata mujhe?...dono mein se kaun tujhe apni raand bana ke chodta tha." He lustily growled at her as he continued finger fucking his wife. He was out of mind with lust.

Pooja was just shocked by the crude, depraved way her husband was talking to her. But her pussy got even more wet hearing the nastiness of his words, she spread her legs even more for her husband. She was close to cumming. As he finger fucked Pooja, the bedroom was filled with squelching noises, she was very wet.

"Na jaanu...aisa na bol." She moaned and put her arms around her husband's neck and while gently biting her lower lip.

"Bata mujhe kis se chudna tujhe zyada acha lagta tha? Dono mein se kiska lund tu zyada acche se choosti thee?...dono mein kiski randi bun na tujhe zyada pasand tha?" Suddenly he just pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

Pooja groaned with disappointment at the sudden emptiness. She was so close. "Jaanu abhi ruk mat please...I am so close...please meri jaan..." She begged Rahul to continue finger fucking her.

"Ab bata mujhe...kis se chudna tujhe zyada achha lagta tha?"

"Jason...he was better in bed." She said while panting and grabbed his hand, putting it back between her legs.

Rahul started rubbing her hard, sensitive clit and then again started finger fucking her. "Tera pehla yaar...puri taange khol ke chudti thee usse?...bahut enjoy karti thee uska lund?" Rahul was out of mind with lust now thinking about Jason fucking his pretty wife.

He forcefully pushed her towards the bed and made her bend over it. Pushing the skirt above her ass, he ripped off her flimsy panties. "Oh...oh...meri jaaan...meri jaaaan." Pooja said deliriously while panting hard and while keeping her legs straight she spread her legs so that her husband could mount her like an animal. Like Rahul she was also out of mind with lust.

Rahul stood back opening his pants while hungrily staring at his wife's round, creamy ass, the glistening pink pussy lips peeking from between her thighs, below her ass crack. Rahul stepped forward, his rock hard 8 inch cock wobbling and he slapped both of her creamy ass cheeks hard, leaving red handprints on them. Pooja yelped loudly and her pussy leaked more moisture. She looked back at her husband with lust filled eyes and separated her legs even more, inviting him take her.

He grabbed her hips rubbed his thick, bulbous cockhead on her wet pussy lips making Pooja whimper in anticipation. She put her forearms down on the bed and put her forehead down on the bed while arching her back. Rahul slowly inserted the thick cockhead into her pussy and watched intently as his foreskin was pulled back by the clinging, wet, pink pussy lips.

Pooja groaned softly feeling her pussy being stretched and then her eyes opened wide as Rahul's pelvis smacked onto her ass as he bottomed out with one savage thrust.

"Jaaanuuu!" She moaned loudly as her pussy was filled up.

Keeping his cock stuffed inside his wife's pussy and ground his pelvis on her ass, "Yehi chahiye tha na meri jaan ko?...ek lund chahiye tujhe apnie gilli choot ke andar...bas ek mota lund jo teri gilli, garam choot ki pyas bujha de...tujhe farak nahi padta kiska lund...bas ek lund chahiye tujhe choot mein." Rahul growled at her and then pulled his cock out and slammed it right back in.

"Nahi jaaaanu...bas tumhara chahiye." She protested but deep down she knew that the way she was aroused, it would not matter whose cock was stretching her pussy.

"Tujhe bas lund chahiye...kisi ka bhi lund le legi tu." He was fucking her with savage thrusts, out of mind with lust. Their bedroom was filled with loud slapping noises as Rahul's pelvis smacked into Pooja's ass again and again. Squelching noises emanated from her pussy and frothy, white foam, of Pooja's pussy juices coated his cock as he kept pounding her. It was like he really wanted to own that pussy.

Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers
123456...9