Rahul aur Pooja ki Kahani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers

"Mere paas ek suit hai...mujhe lagta hai tumhe pasand ayega Rahul." Saying that Javed went to get it.

He came back with peach colored, churidar salwar kameez with nice embroidery. Rahul immediately liked the look of it.

"I like this one...dikhne mein bahut acha hai." Rahul said as Javed handed him the salwar kameez. As Rahul looked over the salwar kameez, he liked how soft and thin the fabric felt. It had some nice embroidery around the edges and on the bust. The kameez was sleeveless, with a deep scoop neck and a really low back, like a backless dress.

"Yeh pehan ke dikhao baby." Rahul handed her the churidar salwar kameez.

Grabbing it, Puja went inside the fitting room and pulled the curtain close. But she did not realize that this time she had not completely pulled the curtains together completely. There was a small gap and she was partly visible.

She again turned her back towards the curtain as she pulled the drawstring to take off the salwar.

Javed looked at Rahul and both the men stared at each other for a moment with Javed smugly smiling. Rahul's heart beat erratically as a sense of uneasiness came over him knowing that the older Pakistani man is going to see his wife in her underwear. But at the same time he felt his cock harden and he turned his face away to look at his wife.

Completely oblivious that there is a gap between the curtains, Pooja took off the salwar and then the kameez. Standing in the fitting room wearing just her the black thong and the flimsy, sheer bralette with her back towards the curtains.

Both the men could partially see her scantily clad nubile body as she moved to pick up the other churidar salwar kameez. Javed looked mesmerized as he stared at her smooth, fair skin. The narrow waist, flaring hips, the beautiful round ass with the back of the thong completely disappearing between the creamy fleshy globes, her long toned legs. Javed liked how the black skinny straps of her bralette looked on her smooth back.

"Kya mast gora gora jism hai...saali ki gaand badi mast hai." Javed said to no one in particular as he kept running his eyes over her. His voice was filled with lust and he was rubbing the front of his pants.

Rahul was stunned hearing the words from Javed. It sounded so dirty and lecherous. His hard cock twitched.

As Pooja picked up the other salwar kameez to try on, she felt something amiss and glanced back. Her eyes opened wide with shock as she saw two pair of lustful eyes staring at her. Her face turned crimson as she quickly pulled the curtains close.

She stood in the fitting room feeling completely ashamed. But as she remembered the smoldering, lusty look in the eyes of the two men and how they were rubbing their crotch an involuntary shiver went through her body. She rationalized that how excited and happy Rahul must be. This is what he wants, to show her off and he got it. Thinking about Rahul she steeled herself and put on the churidar salwar kameez.

The salwar kameez was a perfect fit. She wore the white churidar salwar at her hips like a low rise jeans. It is tighter fitting at the hips, thighs and ankles and looks, felt more like leggings. Like a typical churidar salwar the length is longer than the legs. The extremes are crinkled and crumpled to fit.

The sleeveless, peach kameez came down to her knees. The deep scoop neck showed off most of her upper chest. With tantalizing view of the upper swell of her small, firm breasts and the cleft between them. The back of the kameez is low, almost coming down to the middle of her back showing the skinny straps of her bra. The kameez perfectly fit her svelte body, clinging to it. If someone watched real closely they will be able to almost see her skin through the thin, embroidered, cotton fabric of the peach colored kameez.

Despite her misgivings, she felt good wearing it. Pooja knew she looked hot and Rahul would just love it. The only thing she did not like about it was the way her bra straps were showing in the back.

Taking a deep breath she pushed apart the curtains and stepped outside. "Rahul...yeh kaisi lag rahi hai?" She asked locking eyes with Rahul. She was feeling too ashamed to look at Javed.

"This is very nice...bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho." Rahul kept staring at her. He liked how the salwar kameez looked on her. He could make out that she was wearing the salwar low at her hips and could almost see her flat stomach and bellybutton through the kameez.

"Tumhari biwi badi sexy lag rahi hai miyan...party mein logon ki nazar nahi hatne wali tumhari biwi ki sexy jism se." Javed said with a chuckle. "Pooja ghumo to zara...dekhen toh peeche se kaisi lagti ho salwar kameez pehan ne ke baad." He said lecherously with a smirk.

Pooja blushed and felt the heat rising to her face knowing that Javed was referring to seeing her in underwear.

"Haa Pooja dikhao suit peeche se kaisa dikhta hai." Rahul also demanded..

She shyly turned around so that her husband and the older man could see her posterior.

"Bahut sexy lag rahi hai tumhari biwi...bahut lucky ho itni sexy biwi hai tumhari...gora jism bilkul perfect hai aisi sleeveless, low back kameez ke liye...mast lag rahi hai nangi baahein, nangi peeth...itni mast tarah se fit hui hai tumhari biwi ki patli kamar pe, ubhare hue hips pe...mast gol chuttar pe." Javed's words were dripping with lust and he was completely mesmerized staring at her nubile body.

Hearing his lusty tone and words Pooja was shocked but felt a little bit of thrill too. She herself was surprised by own reaction and quickly turned around and said to Rahul, "Tumhe agar pasand hai toh...yeh salwar kameez kharid lete hain...shaam hone lagi hai...we need to leave."

"Haan...I like it...bas ek cheez theek nahi lagi...tumhari bra straps nazar aa rahi hai." Rahul said thoughtfully.

"Bra mil jaati hai aise backless dress ke liye woh kharid loongi main." Pooja responded.

"Rahul mujhe lagta hai Pooja yeh salwar kameez bina bra ke pehan sakti hai...iske boobs chote hain or mast firm hai, support ki zaroorat hai nahi iske boobs ko...kameez bhi thodi is padded hai bust area mein, bina bra ke ley jana party mein apni khubsoorat biwi ko...bahut hot rahega." Javed suggested brazenly.

"Hmmm...yes idea bura nahi hai...Pooja pehan sakti hai bina bra ke." Rahul felt excited about his wife not wearing a bra at the party.

"Forget about it...main bra ke bina ye kameez nahin pehan ne wali." Pooja said firmly.

"Okay...theek hai...baad mein dekh lenge." Rahul responded. "Toh boliye Javed bhai kitne ka yeh salwar kameez hai?"

"Arrey miyan...kuch dene ki zaroorat nahin hai." Javed said. "Aaj pehli baari hua hai ki main khush hoon ki dukan mein aur koi customer nahi aaya." Javed chuckled. "Aaj pehli baari itna enjoy kiya hai maine customer ko help karte hue." He said suggestively.

"I don't think this is right...hum yeh free mein nahi lena chahte." Suddenly Pooja interjected.

"Toh...aisa soch lo ki meri taraf se tohfa hai...tum dono ke liye...wedding gift to make things exciting for both of you." Javed winked at Pooja.

"Javed bhai...yeh theek nahi hai...kuch discount kar lo but free is just too much." Rahul insisted.

"Tum dono decide karo keemat...mein kapde change karke aati hoon." Saying that Pooja walked towards the fitting room. Without even thinking Pooja put a little extra sway in her hips as she walked away. Even though she was afraid to admit it, she was enjoying the attention of the two men. Enjoying the look of desire in their eyes for her.

Watching her smooth naked back, her swaying hips, made him overcome his restraint and Javed said to Rahul, "Rahul tum itna insist kar rahe ho toh...tum mujhe paise mat do...lekin ek mast si yaad de sakte ho paise ke badle."

"Matlab?...kaisi yaad?" Rahul was perplexed but he knew it has to do something with his wife. He looked towards the fitting room as Pooja closed the curtains.

"Mujhe tumhari biwi ko kapde badalte hue dekhna hai...bahut sexy hai tumhari nayi naveli dulhan, poori zindagi yaad rakhunga uska sexy jism...ye kimat manzoor hai?." The older man looked expectantly at Rahul. "Agar nahin manzoor hai...toh bhi koi baat nahi." Javed smiled.

Rahul just kept looking at Javed without saying anything. He was stunned by the bold demand of this man he barely knew. He felt disquieted by the request. But at the same time the idea of another man watching his wife while she is wearing only her underwear excited her. He looked towards the fitting room and immediately noticed that Pooja is standing still, completely unmoving.

She had heard what Javed had said. With her heart beating erratically, she stood still behind the curtain waiting with bated breath. Waiting to see what her kinky husband would do.

Even though he is filled with anxiety, Rahul says while his heart thumps inside his chest, "Theek hai...lekin dukan ka darwaza bandh kar lo, aur koi na a jaye."

"Okay...main darwaza bandh karta hoon...tum Pooja ko bahar bula lo." Saying that Javed pursed his lips in a self-satisfied smirk.

Rahul walked up to the fitting room and pushed apart the curtains.

Pooja nervously looked at her husband. "Jaanu...hum yeh kya kar rahe hain...woh itni umar wala, pakistani aadmi hai...tum chahte ho ki main uske samne kapde badlun?...yeh bilkul theek nahin hai, kisi ko pata chala...kisi ko isi ne bata diya?" She was was filled with apprehension and fear and excitement.

"Kisi ko nahi pata chalega...yeh humko jaanta nahi hai, hamari jaan pehchan mein kisi ko nahi jaanta...aur store mein kahin bhi camera bhi nahin laga hua." He reassured. "Phir usne toh tumhe already dekha hai underwear mein...chalo bahar aa jao."

Pooja reluctantly stepped outside the fitting room as Javed came back.

"Darwaza bandh kar diya...store ka open ka sign bhi band kar diya hai." Javed said with a self satisfied smile. He was very eager to see the just married, Indian beauty in her sexy underwear.

Pooja nervously looked at the two men and then lifted the front of her kameez in order to get to the drawstring holding the salwar at her hips. She pulled open the drawstring and then pushed her tight churidar salwar down. Her hands trembled as she disrobed herself in front of a stranger.

"Rahul...tumhe apni biwi ki help karni chahiye, bahut nervous lag rahi hai." Javed said to him.

He simply nodded and got down on her knees to help Pooja take off the tight churidar salwar. She put her hand on her husband's shoulder for support as he took off her salwar so that another man could see her scantily clad body.

Pooja had taken off her heels to take off the churidar salwar so as soon as Rahul pulled off the salwar, Javed said lecherously, "Pooja heels wapas pehan le...bahut sexy lagti hain teri gori gori tange heels mein."

Both Rahul and Pooja immediately noticed that the older Pakistani man did not talk to her in the respectful way he was talking earlier and also he was openly rubbing the front of his pants. Both of them just pretended as if it was nothing.

Rahul grabbed the heels and help his wife slide her feet into them.

"Nice...mast lag rahi hai teri nangi tange." It was like lust was dripping from his mouth.

Rahul stood up in front of her grabbing the hem of the kameez and pulled it off her.

"Ab theek hai jaanu?...sexy lag rahi hoon main?...you enjoying showing me off?" She whispered huskily, breathing hard. She was looking up to her husband and her face had turned crimson with embarrassment. "Main apne jaanu ke liye sexy dikhna chahti hoon."

"Haan jaan...bahut sexy lag rahi hai...Javed toh apni nazar hi nahi hata pa raha hai tumhari sexy body se." Rahul whispered back lustily and gently kissed her.

"Arrey yaar samne se toh hato Rahul...tumhari biwi ka sexy jism toh dekhne do." Javed said impatiently.

Rahul moved aside as Pooja kept staring at her husband. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach..

"Kya mast chikna, gora badan hai...saali puri maal hai." Javed said lecherously. "Tere mamay bade mast lag rahe hain iss bra mein...zara ghum toh...teri mast gaand dekhni hai...yeh choti is kachi mein bahut sexy lag rahi hai tu...puri gaand nangi hai teri."

It was very shocking to both Rahul and Pooja hearing the coarse language being used by the older man.

"Main nahi ghumungi...sirf kapde badalna hai maine tumhare samne." Pooja responded firmly.

"Chal koi baat nahi...ja apne kapde toh liya fitting room se." Javed said with a smug smile.

Pooja looked at her husband shyly and he gestured her to do it. She turned her back to Javed and walked towards the fitting room.

The young, newly married woman's svelte body is a delectable sight in just the lacy thong panties, sheer bralette, and heels. Javed lustily stared at her hot body. He was an ass man and his cock twitched seeing her naked ,creamy, round ass cheeks undulate sexily.

The young wife quickly retrieved her skirt and top and put them back on. She was very concerned about the whole thing getting out of hand. She could feel the lusty eyes of both the men on her body.

"Bahut khush naseeb ho jo tum roz raat ko isko bistar mein leke jate ho." Javed said with a wistful longing tone.

"Woh toh hoon mein." Rahul said to him as he picked up the salwar kameez and handed to him.

Javed put the clothes in a bag and handed it to Pooja. "Is ke saath dupatta toh diya nahi?" She asked.

"Sorry bhool gaya...tum cheez hi ho aisi, aadmi ka dimag kharab kar do." He hungrily ran his eyes over her body as he went to get the dupatta.

He handed her the dupatta which was peach colored and basically transparent.

"Is salwar kameez ke saath jab yeh dupatta logi to aur bhi zyada sexy lagogi." He smiled lecherously at her. "Ye party mein pehne ke baad tumhe ghagra choli pehan ne mein koi sharam nahin aayegi...agli baar tum ghagra choli lene ke liye aana...jaise bologi waise silwa denge...bilkul sexy, backless. hips pe bilkul low pehan ne wali...jaise yeh skirt pehni hai tumne."

"Theek hai...agar Pooja tayar ho jayegi ghagra choli pehan ne ke liye toh hum phir aayenge." Rahul responded.

"Bas aane se ek din pehle phone kar dena mujhko." Javed handed Rahul his business card. "Mere cell par call karna."

"Kyon?" Rahul enquired.

"Meri biwi bhi yahan help karti hai...ek aur aurat hai jo kaam karti hai hamare liye...agar mujhe pata hoga tum dono kab aane wale ho toh main make sure karoonga ki dukan mein main akela hi hoon aur dukan busy bhi na ho." He winked conspiratorially at Rahul. "We will have fun."

As they sat down in the car, Rahul lustily kissed his wife. "Jaanu you were so sexy...bahut hi hot tha." He put his hand on her thigh and feeling up her smooth inner thighs, moved his hand up.

She shyly smiled at her husband, "Acha laga tumhe...yehi chahte ho...aise show off karna chahte ho apni biwi ko...dusre aadmiyon ko apni biwi ki body dikhana chahte ho aise?" She separated her thighs as her husband cupped her panty covered pussy.

"Haan meri jaan aise hee...meri biwi itni khubsoorat aur sexy hai...I love showing you off to other men." He pulled the gusset of her panties aside and ran a finger between her wet slit, rubbed her clit making Pooja moan.

"Rahul...baby...ghar chale?" She was breathing hard and spread her legs even more.

"Abhi nahi...club jayenge...have a little bit of fun" He said to her as he started rubbing her clit harder.

"Wahan apni biwi ko aur kisi aadmi ke saath dance karte hue dekhna hai?...watch other men check out your wife?" She was very aroused, her eyes were half closed as she said these provocative things to her husband.

"Haan jaanu...dekhna hai." Rahul said lustily as he shoved two fingers inside his wife's sopping wet pussy.

"Aur kya dekhna meri jaan ne?...dekhna hai dance karte hue koi anjaan aadmi tumhari biwi ke jism per haath pher raha hai?" She said lustily as she bucked her hips up.

Even though Rahul was shocked hearing what Pooja just said but also felt relieved. Finally the kink he had been unable to accept freely was out in the open. His wife understood his depraved desires.

"Haan jaanu...dekhna hai aur kisi aadmi ke haath meri biwi ke jism pe...feeling you up...dekhna hai aur kisi aadmi ko meri biwi ki gaand dabate hue." He said lewdly.

"Rahul...Rahul...tum bahut kinky ho...tumhara dimag kitna ganda hai...tumhare words bhi kitne gande hain." Her voices was filled with desire and excitement. She put her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to kiss him while continuing to buck up her hips. Rahul continued to finger fuck her.

As she hungrily kissed her husband, she started cumming hard. She tightly held on to her husband as her body convulsed. The intense sexual release coursed through her body.

After a couple of minutes she let go of her husband and just leaned back on the car seat with her eyes closed. "I am so glad ki hamari car ke windows tinted hai aur koi car hamare aas paas parked nahi hai." She said shyly. Her skirt was still bunched at her upper thighs and the gusset of her panites pulled aside showing her glistening pussy lips.

Rahul rubbed his hard cock through his pants as he stared at the lewd sight of his exposed wife.

Pooja slowly opened her eyes and turned to look at her husband. Seeing him rubbing his cock she said to him, "Ghar chalte hain Rahul...I will take care of you."

"Nahi...I am ok...club chalte hain." He continued staring at her as she fixed her panties and skirt. "It is more important for me that you have an orgasm...it is hot...when you cum." He kissed her lovingly.

They stopped at a restaurant to eat before heading to the club.

At the club the first thing Rahul did was to get Pooja a tequila shot. He wanted her to be relaxed. They danced a little bit and then came back to the bar to get more drinks. As they were sipping on drinks a few times it happened that girls came up to Pooja to ask about the bangles she was wearing, choora. Pooja explained the significance of her bangles and the girls were awed.

As usual Rahul was discreetly looking around to see if anyone was checking out Pooja. He noticed a few guys look at her, run their eyes over her body. But he knew no one would come up to her until he left her alone for a bit.

"Pooja main restroom ja ke aaya."

She gave him a naughty smile, it was a sign that Rahul had seen someone eyeing her and wanted to give some space. "Theek hai...koi dance ke liye puchta hai toh...accept kar loon?"

"Haan accept kar lena...koi drink buy karne ke liye offer karta hai to woh bhi accept kar lena." Rahul winked at her and left her alone at the bar.

When he returned, Pooja was standing between two Hispanic guys, chatting with them. He immediately noticed she had a fresh drink in her hand.

"Hey baby...this is Javier and Sergio...they are very nice, just bought me a drink." Pooja smiled when she saw Rahul and raised up her drink to show Rahul.

"Man a beautiful girl like her...you should not leave alone...you know how guys here are...we immediately came by to keep the other guys with bad intentions away from your pretty girl." Sergio said with a grin.

"Thats cool man...really nice of you." Rahul smiled back at Sergio and Javier.

"So your wife was just telling us about these red and white bangles she is wearing," Javier said as he grabbed her wrist to show the bangles. "Pretty neat how it signifies that she is a newly wed." Javier seemed impressed. "It looks cool too...I like it."

"So you guys from India...Indian girls are pretty...I had a friend who dated an Indian chick, very pretty...but unlike you two she was born here...that girl was hot and freaky." Sergio chuckled. "My friend just loved banging her...the things he used to tell us it would give a guy with ED an erection." Both the Hispanic guys burst out laughing.

"Have not seen you guys here before?...first time here?" Javier enquired.

"No...we have been here before...but we are not anything like regulars here...it seems you two are regulars?" Rahul responded.

Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers
123456...9