Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes it was good but why did you stop licking me in between?' Maya complained.

'Maya my pet your lovely long tongue was creating such heavenly sensations in my cunt that I just couldn't continue. I am sorry pet I will make it up to you. It is a promise' Mary said kissing Maya on her mouth.

On the fourth night Mary brought a blushing Maya with her to my room and said, 'Madam since two days Maya is pestering me to allow her to give you a massage'. I knew that she was lying because a few minutes earlier I had heard Maya say, 'No Mary I couldn't eat madam's pussy. I will feel so embarrassed' but Mary had forcibly pulled her to my room.

'Maya you want to? You know what you have to do?' I asked. Maya blushed and nodded. Sahebji I had agreed because I was curious to experience her special tongue. Believe me it was really an experience. Since that day both Mary and Maya give me a massage when I desire.

'Now I must go, I am already late' Razia said.

'Come on stay with me. Today is Saturday you don't have to go to office today. See I am not going' I requested pulling her to me.

'Darling please let me go. I would also like to remain here but I have a very important meeting, which I must attend. You stay here. Read today's paper and watch the maids on the 'Third Eye'. This will keep you horny for me. I will be back for lunch' Razia said and went to get ready.

On the 'Third Eye' I saw that Mary was still alone in the kitchen. With an eye on the screen I turned to the newspaper. Ten minutes later I saw Maya entering the kitchen. The girlish figure of Maya excited me so I started to watch what was happening.

'Maya where have been so long?' Mary asked.

'Nowhere I just lay down for a few minutes' Maya replied.

'You were sleeping? Then why is your face so flushed?' Mary asked.

'Your face would also be flushed if you saw what I saw' Maya replied.

'What did you see my love?' Mary asked.

'When I took tea for madam I found master Sahebji in her bed' Maya said.

'Oh that. The way madam greeted him on the phone the other day, I guessed that this was destined to happen. Don't tell me that this little thing has brought such a flush on my pet's face?' Mary laughed.

'No this is not the case' Maya said getting a little ragged, 'but when I was leaving madam uncovered master and invited me to screw him'.

'So this is what you have been doing. No wonder you are so flushed. How was it? Did you enjoy yourself my pet?' Mary asked grinning.

'NO I did not sleep with him. His lund was sooo big and thick that it scared me and I ran out of the room' Maya replied getting more agitated.

'That wicked man scared my pet with his big laurda' Mary said and literally picking up Maya kissed her on her mouth, 'so my scared pet ran straight to her room and fingered herself. You didn't require doing that sweetheart. You should have called me instead and I would have given you more pleasure with my tongue than your poor finger can ever give you'. Maya's face became red and bowed her head.

'Don't worry pet I will see to that big cock after madam leaves. It will never frighten my little sweetheart again' Mary said with a smile.

After fifteen minutes or so Maya told Mary, 'Madam has left for her office'.

Mary grinned, 'Just wait my love I will be right back'.

Switching off the 'Third Eye' I waited for Mary to arrive.

Two minutes later Mary burst into the room unceremoniously. 'Oh it is you Mary. Do you want anything?' I asked pretending.

'Sir you should be ashamed of yourself to frighten a little girl like Maya by showing the size of your laurda. If you have the guts then show it to me. I will soon take the starch out of it. I must warn you that when I was as old as Maya I used to fuck three guys together and they couldn't satisfy my choot' Mary said rudely in an aggressive tone.

'Boy is this girl rude and arrogant. It is high time that some one taught her a lesson' I thought and said to her, 'Mary come into in my bed and see for yourself'.

Mary got into the bed. I raised her legs and rammed my erection into her. 'OOWW master it hurts' she cried. I started to fuck her with deep hard strokes. As each inward stroke hit rock bottom Mary said, 'OOWW master not so deep it hurts'. Ignoring her pleas I continued.

After five minutes she begged, 'Master please slow down you are hurting me. My insides already feel sore'. Without replying I continued to bang my cock as hard and deep into her as possible.

'Oh master stop. It hurts. Please I can't take it anymore. Oh please I beg of you. All my insides are sore' she howled with tears running down her cheeks.

'You will have to bear it for a little more time then I will apply balm on your sore insides' I said. Two minutes of hard-hitting deep strokes I shot my load into her and rolled off her. Mary prepared to leave. 'Where are you going Mary? Stay, we will fuck again' I said grinning.

'Na baba na maine aur nahin chudwana (No I can't fuck anymore). My choot is sore and my insides are aching. I can hardly walk' she said and limped towards the door.

'If you can't fuck then send Maya' I shouted after her and switched on the 'Third Eye'.

Mary limped into the kitchen Maya said, 'What you are back so soon? Apparently it did not take you long to take the starch out of master's cock. Did you have a great time?'

Without replying to Maya's query Mary said, 'Maya go master is calling you'.

'My god does he want to fuck me now?' Maya asked looking scared.

'Go Maya go. Master is waiting for you' Mary said raising her voice. Reluctantly Maya left the kitchen.

Switching off the 'Third Eye' I waited for Maya to come. There was a timid knock on the door. 'Come on in Maya. I have been waiting for you. No don't stand there come lie next to me' I said.

Hesitatingly she came nearer. 'Please master I am scared' she said trembling.

'There is nothing to be scared about. I promise, you will enjoy yourself' I said soothingly.

'Your laurda is so big it will hurt me' Maya said.

'No it will not hurt you but if it does I will stop. Promise' I said. Feeling reassured she lay down next to me. I raised her sari and looked at her hairless choot.

'Maya what a pretty choot you have' I said and licked it for couple of minutes. 'Oh master it feels so good' Maya sighed.

The moment I had seen her girlish look yesterday I had wanted to fuck her. I mounted her and placed my cock on her choot hole and pressed slowly. 'Sir please be gentle with me' Maya requested. My cock slid inside. As my phallus entered Maya shouted, 'Oww sir it hurts'.

I stopped and moved my cock slowly in and out. With each stroke I went a little deeper into her. 'Maya does it hurt? I am now fully inside you'.

'No not anymore' she replied. I started to fuck her with slow long strokes. Soon Maya was moaning, 'Oh master' Oh master'. I increased my speed. Maya's bottoms started to move in rhythm of my strokes.

'Oh, master please faster and harder. Y..hes harder master harder' Maya screamed.

'It will hurt you' I replied.

'I don't care. Just fuck me hard and fast' she panted. I increased my speed and the strength of my strokes.

'Oh master I am nearly there. God I am OH OH I AM CUMMING OHHHH MAAAASSSTERRRRR' she screamed in ecstasy and fell back panting. Her choot was very tight and I could not hold myself and spurted my-cum into her.

As we lay resting I asked, 'Maya how was it?'

Maya blushed and kissed me, 'Thank you master it was heavenly'.

'Maya your choot is very tight. Just like a recently deflowered virgin. Madam told me you have been married then how come you are still so tight'.

'Sir my marriage was a tragic affair. It was so short that it was like not being married at all' she replied with tears in her eyes.

'Tell me Maya what happened?' I said lighting a cigarette.

'Sir when I was eighteen one day a traveling salesman came to our door. His name was Swami. He was tall, dark and handsome. I immediately fell in love with him. He also liked me. He came daily to visit me in the afternoon when my parents were away to the temple. It was not long before we kissed and fondled each other. One afternoon he declared his love to me and wanted to fuck me. I told him that I love him too but he can fuck me only after we were married.

Next day he asked my father for my hand. My father was reluctant. He said, 'Maya how can I agree. I don't know anything about him, his family or his background'.

'Oh papa I love him so much. I don't care about his family or his background. I want to marry him and not his family. If you don't give your consent then I will run away with him' I threatened.

My father said, 'Where will you live? He doesn't even have a home'.

'We can stay with you till he finds a place to live' I suggested. Reluctantly my father gave in and we were married. In the marriage my father gave Swami lots of cash as dowry telling him, 'This cash will come in handy in setting up your new home'.

On my wedding night he popped my cherry. It hurt me so much that I begged him to stop but he continued to fuck me. By the time he spurted his seed in my choot I was enjoying myself. I thanked him for not stopping when I had asked him to. He just laughed and fucked me again. I couldn't get enough of fucking. After three days he left saying that he has to visit some important clients and promised to return in two to three days. He came back only after two weeks. This time also he stayed two days only. This went on for three months. Then one day he left on tour and did not return. I waited and waited for him but when he did not come back for three months my papa decided to investigate.

He had Swami's business card. My papa went to his employers located in a city far from my town. They told him that no person by the name of Swami worked for them but the description given by my papa fitted a salesman named Rajan. Taking his address papa went to see him. The neighbors told my papa that Rajan was married with three children. Papa was livid. He confronted Swami and hauled him to the police station.

On investigation the police found that Swami had married four other girls like me in the neighboring countryside and then abandoned them. With the help of the police papa was able to recover most of the dowry my papa had given Swami. Yes my papa got his money back but my virginity was gone forever. Later my marriage was annulled. I became the laughing stock of our small town. Where ever I went children would point at me and shout, 'Hey look number six is coming' or similar snide remarks. The older people sniggered behind my back.

After a month I couldn't take it anymore and ran away from my home. I approached madam's organization for help. Madam liked me and brought me here. In the short period of my marriage to Swami he spent a total of eight nights with me. In these nights, except for the first night he fucked me only once always saying that he is tired. This is probably the reason you find my choot so tight but don't forget that your laurda is also very big.

'Have you told madam your story?' I asked.

'Yes I have. One day after I had finished pleasuring her...oh, oh I think I shouldn't have said that.... Madam will be angry with me' Maya said.

'Don't worry I know all about it. Madam told me herself' I replied laughing.

'Really what did she say?' Maya asked.

'She said your tongue is one in a million' I replied truthfully. Pleased with the praise Maya offered, 'Shall I give you a taste of my tongue'.

'No my dear I prefer to fuck your tight choot' I replied. After we had fucked again Maya went back to the kitchen and I fell asleep.

Suddenly I felt someone shaking me vigorously and heard Razia say, 'Get up you lazy lump. It is nearly lunchtime. Don't tell me that you have slept through the morning while I was doing some productive work' Razia complained.

'My dear, I have also been working' I replied yawning and stretching myself, 'whether my work will be productive or not Maya and Mary will tell you in due course'.

'God leave this man alone for two hours and he fucks my maids. Tell me have you really screwed them?' she asked incredulously.

'Yes I thought you wanted me to. Didn't you?' I asked.

'Yes I wanted you to but I wanted to watch you do it' she complained.

'You have not missed anything. They were not virgins. If you like to be present then, I can repeat the performance whenever you want' I replied with a grin.

'Okay we will see about that but now you get ready. We eat in fifteen minutes' she said pushing me towards the bathroom.

At lunch Razia said to her maids, 'I hear that in my absence you both have had a good time with master. Maya how was it? Did it hurt too much?'

'No madam, just a bit otherwise it was heavenly' Maya replied blushing like a rose.

'Good girl' she said to Maya then turning to Mary, 'Mary what about you? Did you also enjoy yourself?'

'Oh madam it was terrible. Master fucked me so mercilessly that my choot is still sore and all my insides are aching' Mary replied dropping a tear.

'What! I can't believe it. Master is always very gentle' Razia exclaimed and looked at me for an explanation. I narrated to her all that had transpired.

'Is it correct?' she asked Mary.

Mary nodded and lowered her eyes.

'Well then you got what you deserved. How could you be so rude? Apologize to him right now' Razia ordered.

'Master, please forgive me. I have learnt my lesson. It won't happen again' Mary said with downcast eyes.

'Good girl' Razia laughed, 'Ja apni choot ko sek laga le. Isski phir zaroorat pardegi (Go apply some heat pads on your choot. It will be required soon)'.

In the evening when Maya brought the tea Razia said, 'Leave the tray on the table and go call Mary'.

When Maya returned with Mary Razia ordered, 'Both of you take off your clothes' and waited for them to comply. 'Good' she continued, 'Mary tu aaker master se chudwa (Mary you come and let master fuck you)'

'Oh madam must I, my cunt is still sore from last time' Mary whined.

'Mary you must be joking. I remember you telling me that you fucked three men in one afternoon till they could not fuck you anymore. No excuses, come' Razia commanded.

'If Mary doesn't want to then may I?' Maya said stepping forward.

'Shut up. Your turn will also come. Mary I am waiting' Razia said sternly.

Hesitatingly Mary came to me, 'Master please be gentle with me' she pleaded.

'Don't worry this time I have no reason to hurt you' I replied sliding my cock into her cunt.

'Oh my god it still hurts' Mary whispered.

'What are you gawking at? Haven't you seen a girl being fucked before' Razia asked Maya.

'No madam. This is the first time' Maya replied truthfully.

'Now that this matter is settled, Maya come here and stick your golden tongue in my choot and tongue fuck me like you have never done before' Razia ordered spreading her legs wide.

'AHH it feels so good' Razia moaned.

I started to fuck Mary with long slow strokes. With each stroke Mary groaned, 'Oh it hurts'. After ten minutes her groans turned into moans of pleasure.

'Do you like it now?' I asked.

'Yes master it feels lovely' she moaned.

'Maya go on like this. Yes rotate your tongue inside my cunt. That is the way' Razia moaned.

'Oh master move faster. Y..hes fuck me harder' Mary panted moving her hips in rhythm of my strokes.

'Maya push your tongue deeper inside me. y...hes like that. Now faster girl faster' Razia panted.

'Master fuck me harder. Push your lund as deep as you can. It feels sooooo gooood' Mary gasped.

'It will hurt you again' I panted and placed her legs on my shoulders.

'I don't care if it hurts. Y..hes just like that. My god I am in heaven. Y..es master faster and harder. My god I am about to come. OHHHH JEEESSSSSUSSSS I AM COMMMMMMINNNGGG' she screamed and lay gasping. Few strokes later I also shot my load into her.

'MAAAAYYAAA FAAASSSTTERRRR YEEESSSS I AAAM ALSSSSO COMMMIIINNNGGGG' Razia shouted.

For five minutes we four lay enjoying the sensations we had just experienced.

'Maya that was very good. Mary what about you was it that bad? Razia asked.

'No madam it was heavenly. Thank you for insisting. I was such a fool to have missed such pleasure in the morning' Mary replied embracing Razia.

'Good. I am happy. Now Maya you go to Sahebji and Mary you come to me' Razia directed.

We then enjoyed ourselves with changed partners.

Turning to me Razia asked, 'Sahebji aap inn dono ki gaand kab maroge? (Sahebji when are you going to fuck them in their ass hole?)'

With a broad grin I replied, 'Whenever you say. If you want right now'.

'No madam, not in the ass hole, 'Mary pleaded, 'his big lund will damage it permanently'.

'Madam please, no. His big laurda will kill me' Maya begged.

For two minutes or so Razia heard them begging and pleading to spare their butt hole then she said, 'Stop your groveling. His lauda did not damage my ass hole or kill me. Then why should it happen to you? If I say you have to have your ass hole fucked then it will be fucked. Have you understood? What do you say now?'

'If it pleases madam we are ready' both the maids replied together.

'Yes it pleases me' Razia laughed and turning to me asked, 'darling both have virgin ass holes. Are you ready to take their cherry?'

'Not now, my love it is already late. I will do the honors some other day' I replied glancing at the clock.

'As you wish' Razia replied, 'thank master to have spared your butt holes for now but keep them ready. He can ask for them at anytime. Now wear your clothes and get back to your work'.

Picking up their clothes they said, 'We will dress outside' and ran out of the room. 'Poor girls' Razia laughed, 'they think that you might change your mind and their ass hole cherry will go for a six'.

'Razia darling, tell me something. I am curious' I said, 'ten years ago it was you who suggested that I fuck Shanti in her butt and now also you are insisting that your maids get their ass hole plugged. Is there a reason?'

'You are not so dumb as I thought Mr. Dumbo' she laughed, 'I will confess. Ten years back I asked you to take Shanti's butt hole cherry because I sincerely believed that a girl should experience this mode of fucking also but when you took her cherry she screamed. Her scream sent tremors through my body and my choot started to drip. I had never felt such a sensation before. Frankly I enjoyed her discomfort. In the last ten years there was no occasion to test whether it was just a one time feeling or not but now that you are here I can find out for sure. Do you think I am sick or something. I feel so ashamed that I take pleasure in someone else's pain'.

'No love you are not sick' I replied, 'there are women who enjoy this sort of thing for example I know of one. She is the wife of a friend of mine'.

At dinner that night Mary brought a telegram. Razia read it and gave me a furtive glance. Then with a happy grin stuffed it in her pocket. As we tackled the dessert Razia said, 'Sahebji I have a big surprise for you'.

'Great' I replied with a grin, 'I love surprises especially the kind you give. Okay what is the surprise?'

'Patience my love' she replied laughing, 'you will find out when the time comes. Now finish your dessert and come to bed. I am dying to be fucked'.

In the bedroom as I slid my cock out of Razia's choot after the first fuck she sighed, 'Oh darling you were great. Please once more'.

Kissing her I replied, pointing to my limp cock, 'Madam my lund is all yours. Let it get hard again then you can have it again'.

'Why must it always go limp when I want it most' she said making a face.

'First you make me screw you and your maids all day and then you complain. It is not fair. Give it time. It will recover' I replied.