Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Keep an eye on them I don't want to miss anything' I said sliding my lund in her cunt.

'That I will try but only if I can keep my eyes open. Don't worry Meera seems to be quite an accomplished lesbian. She will keep Shabnam busy till we finish' Razia replied with a loud sigh.

After a glorious fuck I said, 'Razia look they have finished' I said shaking her.

'I don't care. You watch the girls while I enjoy the after glow of what you just did to me' Razia gasped loudly.

'Meera you are a very bad girl, look what you made me do. We both know it is wrong. Even the people frown on a girl to girl relationship' Shabnam gasped.

'Did you enjoy it?' Meera asked.

'Yes, it was heavenly this is what worries me the most' Shabnam panted.

'Don't be stupid Shabbu main thing is that you liked it and I liked it. Fuck the people' Meera said.

'MEERA what language? I did not know that you are a lesbian' Shabnam asked.

'Shabbu I assure you that I am not one' Meera replied.

'If you are not a lesbian then why did you do it?' Shabnam asked.

'If I tell you then you will get angry' Meera said.

'No I promise that I won't get angry. Tell me' Shabnam asked.

'I wanted to check if you really were a virgin. Now I can certify that you are virgo intacta' Meera giggled.

'What! You did not believe me' Shabnam replied getting angry.

'See I told you that you would get angry. Remember you promised' Meera said.

'Look I am not angry' Shabnam replied with a forced smile, 'but tell me where did you learn to eat pussy like that'.

'You won't tell anyone' Meera asked.

'You have my word' Shabnam swore.

'Okay you remember my elder brother Raju?' Meera asked.

'Of course. I attended his wedding earlier this year' Shabnam confirmed.

'Two months ago, one morning I woke up with a great thirst. I went to the kitchen for a drink of water. On the way I heard weird sounds coming from bhaiya's (elder brother) room. Intrigued I peeped through the window. My bhabi (sister in law) was lying on the bed with her legs in the air and my bhaiya was ramming his lund into her choot. I was standing facing the lower end of their bed and I could clearly see bhaiya's cock going in and out of bhabi's choot. I tried to leave but could not move. It was like I had grown roots. I just stood and watched.

Bhabi was moaning loudly and egging bhaiya on. 'Yes darling it is lovely. Haan mujhe aur zor se chodo. Oh bahut mazaa aa raha hai. OH, OH aur tez haan issi terah se (Yes, fuck me harder. Oh it feels heavenly. OH, OH faster yes like this) My god Raju I am nearly there. OH RAAAAJJJJUUUUUU' she shouted and lay inert. After few more strokes bhaiya grunted loudly and fell on bhabi'.

'My mouth was dry and I was breathing hard but I still could not move. I was under a spell of some kind. Bhaiya's limp cock slid out of bhabi's choot and he rolled off her. Bhabi took it in her hand and first licked it clean and then started sucking it. Bhaiya's cock started to grow. Shabbu believe me, the sight of seeing a limp cock slowly getting bigger and bigger is sooo arousing. When bhaiya's lund was rock hard he wanted to fuck bhabi again. Bhabi laughed, 'No darling not now later. You must get ready otherwise you will be late for work' and pushed him towards the bathroom'.

'The spell was broken and I ran back to my room. I felt so hot and horny. To cool down I took a cold shower. I stood under the shower for ages but it didn't help. I felt just as hot as before. I decided to lie down. Wet and naked I lay on the bed. I could still see bhaiya's lund ramming bhabi's choot. To shut out this vision I closed my eyes but the scene was as vivid as before. Unconsciously I started to caress my tits with one hand and rub my choot with the other. I tell you Shabbu it felt so good.

I was moaning loudly when suddenly someone caught my hand and I heard bhabi say, 'Meera this is not the right way to get relief'. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see bhabi, standing naked, next to my bed. Her boobs were hard and she had no hair on her cunt. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I did not hear the door open and close or hear bhabi taking her clothes off which were lying in a heap next to her.

'W.. What! B bhabi what are you doing in my room?' I managed to stutter.

'Meera I saw you watching Raju and me fucking. I knew you would be feeling very tense so I have come to relax you' she said with a smile and started to kiss and lick my choot. Shabbu I did not protest but I wanted her to do more and more. It felt soooo good. My bhabi kept licking and biting on my clit and I kept cumming. More she licked more I came. After my fifth orgasm I lost count. She went on for an hour or so. I was exhausted.

Then she lay next to me and kissing me on my lips asked, 'Meera how do you feel now?' I am not ashamed to admit that I kissed her back and gasped, 'Bhabi it was soooo wonderful. I did not know that you were a lesbian?'

'No Meera I am not but nearly became one. Luckily I got married and the pleasure to be experienced with a lund is far greater than several tongues put together' she replied hugging me.

'But then how.....' I asked.

'In my final year of college I could not cope with mathematics. I approached our mathematics teacher Miss Gola, a 45-year-old matron, for help. She was very nice and asked me to come to her home. There she made sexual overtures towards me. In the beginning I resisted but she was so skillful that I succumbed. Miss Gola also persuaded me to shave my choot to enhance the enjoyment. Then my marriage was fixed with your brother. I did not want to marry as I thought there was no greater pleasure than having one's pussy eaten but this impression was corrected on my wedding night. After my marriage Miss Gola asked me several times to visit her but I refused thus putting an end to our relationship'.

'Did you and your bhabi get together again?' Shabnam inquired.

'Yes we were together every two or three days. It was my bhabi who advised me to remove my pubic hair. I suggest you also shave your pussy' Meera responded.

'No never. Did you ask her the details of her first night? Did it pain a lot?' Shabnam asked excitedly.

'As a matter of fact I did. After a lot of persuasion she agreed' Meera replied.

'Then....then what did she say? Why have you stopped? Tell me' Shabnam literally shouted at Meera.

'I don't know what she said because when she started to tell me I was so tired that I fell asleep. Later I was too embarrassed to ask her again' Meera said in a dejected tone.

Enraged Shabnam screamed, 'You stupid goose you had to fall asleep at the most important juncture'.

'Well I couldn't help it I was so exhausted. What has happened has happened but what I can do now is eat your pussy again' Meera offered.

'Meera please not today maybe tomorrow. Now it is very late and we must go to sleep' Shabnam said.

'AW you know how to disappoint a girl' Meera said embracing Shabnam.

The room became dark and so did the 'Third Eye'.

'Razia darling I think we should also think of sleeping' I suggested.

'No not till I have taken the starch out of your erect lund' Razia giggled pointing to my rigid member. She climbed on top and started to move up and down.

When I got up in the morning Razia was still fast asleep. I shaved and had a relaxing shower. As I was about to wear my dressing gown Razia opened her eyes and yawned, 'You are up early. Have you had tea?'

'No I was thinking of taking it on the terrace. I need some fresh air' I replied.

'Fresh air my foot' she laughed, 'you are impatient to meet Shabnam'.

'That too' I grinned.

'Darling, please ask Mary to bring a cup for me too' Razia said.

'Okay, will do' I replied.

In the living room Mary and Maya were busy cleaning and dusting. 'Mary take a cup of tea for madam and serve me a cup on the terrace' I said picking up the morning paper.

As I sat reading the paper on the terrace I heard Shabnam say, 'Mary tea for two in my room on the double'.

'Miss Shabnam when did you come back?' Mary asked. Then looking critically at Shabnam's night attire she said, 'If I were you I would not run around in this flimsy nightie especially with a man in the house'.

'What man?' Shabnam queried.

'Hello Shabnam long time no see' I said from behind her.

Shabnam spun around and stared at me. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. Then recognition came. 'OH UNNCCLE SAAHHEBBBJIIIII' she shouted and ran into my arms.

To be continued.........

Dear reader I hope you enjoyed reading part three of 'Razia, the horny divorcee'. Don't go away. There is more to come.

Will Shabnam keep her vow?
Has Meera a role to play?
What is Razia's surprise?
Find out in the next part coming soon on this site.

Just a reminder, please send your feedback and remember to vote. I am waiting for it. Bye. Take care. Sahebji