Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That reminds me let us see what they are doing. Maybe it will help in its quick recovery' she said switching on the 'Third Eye'. As the 'Third Eye' came on we saw both Maya and Mary lying naked in the same bed. Maya said, 'Mary must we have our gaand (ass hole) fucked?'

'Yes my pet, we have to' Mary replied kissing Maya, 'I, myself am not too keen but remember we promised madam and we can't let her down especially in front of a guest. I had a friend who told me that it is very enjoyable'.

'Will it hurt?' Maya asked.

'Yes my friend told me that the first time it hurts much more than the pain she had experienced when she lost her choot cherry'.

'Oh my god' Maya said trembling, 'I nearly died of pain when my Swami took me the first time. Mary I am so scared. Master's big lund will kill me'.

'Don't worry my sweet I will be there and I will see to it that his big cock doesn't hurt you too much' Mary replied kissing her.

'Oh Mary what will I do without you. You are so nice to me. Tell me is your choot still sore? It was so unfair of madam to make you fuck master when you were hurt'.

'No my pet it was not their fault. I was in the wrong. I should not have been rude to master' Mary replied, 'another thing my love, remember a good maid should never criticize her employer'.

'I am sorry I did not mean to criticize. Did you enjoy yourself?' Maya asked.

'Enjoyed myself?' Mary laughed, 'my dear girl it was heavenly'.

'Would you like me to soothe your choot with my tongue' Maya asked blushing sweetly.

'Yes my pet. Your tongue is always welcome' Mary replied making place for Maya between her legs, 'come give me your cunt I will make you cum also'. Then both started to eat each other's pussy.

Pointing to my limp cock Razia said, 'God all this has not even made your lund twitch even once'.

'Don't fret darling it will get hard again' I laughed.

While we were watching the maids in action the doorbell rang. There was no reaction from the maids. 'Who can it be at this hour of the night?' Razia wondered. The doorbell rang again but the maids were so engrossed in what they were doing that they did not hear it this time also. Getting annoyed Razia reached for the intercom.

'No don't disturb them' I said, 'I will go and see'.

'No, not you. You are my guest' Razia said, 'I will go and see'. Wearing her housecoat only she left. I continued to watch the action on the screen. The maids were moaning loudly. I could also hear excited voices coming from outside. After half an hour Razia returned.

'Who was it' I asked.

'It was Shabnam' she replied.

'Shabnam! But I thought....' I said.

'Yes, she was to return in five days time but it started to rain heavily and the school authorities decided to cut short the camp' Razia said getting into bed.

'Is this your surprise? How does she look?' I asked.

'No actually her arrival was a surprise to me also. As pretty as ever' Razia smiled, 'do you want to see her?'

'Now? Like this?' I asked surprised.

'Why not?' she giggled and reached for the remote.

'Don't tell me you have a camera in her room also' I asked surprised.

'I have a camera in every room that is important to me' she replied.

'In my room also?' I asked.

'No, not in the guestrooms. I have cameras in the rooms of my children and my servants only' she clarified manipulating the remote. The picture of the maids sleeping in each other's arms faded and the image of a pretty girl standing in the far corner on the room appeared on the screen.

'She looks pretty' I said, 'she is standing too far away from the camera. I can't see her clearly'.

'Can you see better now' Razia giggled and the whole screen was filled by Shabnam's image.

'Wow! This is some equipment you have here' I exclaimed.

'The best that money could buy. I can focus on any part of the room and magnify it to such an extent that you can even see an ant walking on the floor clearly. Want me to show you?'

'No not now, later perhaps. Now I want to admire Shabnam's beauty' I replied.

She was a beauty. There was no mistaking that she was Razia's daughter. She had the same high forehead, the same sparkling eyes but with a glint of naughtiness, the same upturned nose and the same sensuous lips. Her bobbed hair was shoulder length. A gold chain with a heart shaped pendant hung round her swan like neck. Her boobs were also of the same size as that of Razia. She wore a fawn colored body hugging salwar kameez underlining the beauty of her superbly shaped breasts and hips. Her figure would have made the top models jealous. Her tight ass was as attractive as that of Razia, which had attracted me to her in the first place. Seeing this paragon of beauty my cock came to attention.

'Hey Sahebji keep your lund under control' Razia said licking the drop of pre-cum that had formed on it, 'she is my daughter'.

'Razia she is a real beauty' I said, 'even a dead man's cock would get hard seeing her. Remember, ten years ago you had promised me her cherry?'

'No I didn't' Razia laughed, 'I recall exactly what I said. Remember I had said maybe yes maybe no'.

'Yes that is what you said but what do you say now?' I asked.

'It depends. I will have to give this matter a lot of thought' she replied with a smile. While we were talking another girl came on the scene.

'Hey who is the dark beauty?' I asked.

'She is Meera, Shabnam's best friend. She was also at the camp with her and as her parents are away on a holiday she is staying here till they return' Razia clarified.

'She is also very pretty' I said.

Meera was much darker than Shabnam but her features were an artist's delight, just perfect. She was the same age as Shabnam. Her long black hair was woven in two plaits ,resting lazily on her large tits. She was slightly shorter and slimmer than Shabnam. A blood red sari wrapped tightly round her youthful figure showed every curve of her body to their best advantage.

'Shabbu what is the time?' Meera asked Shabnam.

'Oh how I hate her friends calling her Shabbu' Razis remarked.

'It is nearly eleven. I think we must go to bed now. I think I will take a quick shower. What about you Meera?' Shabnam asked.

'Maybe later. You go ahead' Meera replied.

Shabnam disappeared into the bathroom. 'Aw what a pity' I said, 'Razia do you have.....'.

'You beast you want to see my darling daughter taking a shower?' Razia laughed.

'Yes I would love to' I replied excitedly, 'can you manage it?'

'Of course Razia giggled pressing a button or two on the remote, 'anything for you my darling'.

When the picture came I saw Shabnam entering the shower cubicle. I could see her firm ass formed like her mother's. When she turned to pull the shower curtain I managed to get quick look of her naked body from the front before the curtains closed. Her tits were hard and shapely. Her large light brown nipples erect. Her dark bush crowned her long shapely legs.

'Phew Razia, Shabnam is a real beauty' I said. I felt so horny that I unconsciously pressed Razia's boobs and kissed them.

'Hey lover boy whose tits are you kissing mine or Shabnam's' Razia laughed. Before I could reply she shouted, 'Look man look'. Looking up I saw a naked Meera in the process of opening the shower curtain.

'W.. WHAT! WHO' Shabnam screamed as the curtains fell open and then seeing Meera she placed one arm across her tits and the other hand in front of her choot to hide her nakedness, 'my god Meera it is you. You scared the hell out of me. What do you think you are doing here?

'I have come to take a shower' Meera replied innocently stepping into the shower cubicle.

'You could have waited till I had finished' Shabnam complained.

'Why are you so shy. We are both girls and have choots' Meera said and pulled Shabnam's hands away from her tits and choot, 'let me see what you are hiding'.

'My god Shabnam your boobs are very pretty' Meera said cupping them in her hands and squeezing them gently.

'DON'T TOUCH ME. IT IS NOT RIGHT' Shabnam shouted. Meera laughed and ran her finger between Shabnam's choot lips. Shabnam jumped.

'MEERA you are a bad girl. Please don't touch me like this' Shabnam pleaded but as her eyes fell on Meera's naked body adding, 'T..Teri choot ke baalon ka kya hua? (W...What happened to your pubic hair?)'

'I shaved them' Meera replied calmly.

'But why?' Shabnam asked.

'I will tell you later. Now let us concentrate on finishing our shower' Meera replied.

Meera's tits were also hard and her excited dark nipples pointed towards Shabnam. Unlike Shabnam she had no hair on her choot. Meera just laughed away Shabnam's concerns.

'Sahebji I think Meera has lesbian tendencies' Razia remarked.

'I think so too. Maybe we will get to see something tonight. It might be very interesting' I agreed.

'If you are going to behave like this then I am getting out' Shabnam said stepping out of the shower.

'I am done too' Meera said following her out of the shower. As Shabnam grabbed a towel to dry herself Meera taking the towel from her said, 'Come let me dry you and then you can return the compliment'

'Only if you promise not to touch me' Shabnam said.

'Okay you prude just as you say' Meera replied, 'tell you what let us go to bed wet like we are'.

'What naked?' Shabnam asked.

'Yes naked' Meera said pushing Shabnam into the bedroom, 'I tell you it feels very nice to lie naked in bed'.

Both the girls were lying flat on their backs. It was quite contrast, one dark and the other one fair. The erect nipples of their hard tits pointed towards the ceiling. Their slightly parted legs gave a clear view of their slits.

'Look how lovely they look' I told Razia.

When they were in bed Meera asked, 'How do you feel?'

'It is exciting' Shabnam replied.

'Okay tell me now how it feels to have lost your virginity?' Meera asked.

'What? Who told you that?' Shabnam asked.

'Oh SAHEEBJIII, Razia screamed, 'my darling is no longer a virgin'.

'So it seems. Let us hear how it happened' I replied.

'No one. Last night I saw you and Aseem under the tree kissing very passionately. He was kneading your boobs and you were busy squeezing his lund. Then you both disappeared and I assumed that you went inside to fuck' Meera said.

'Oh that! Do you know of a better way to keep a boy's lund away from your choot than taking hold of it? Shabnam laughed, 'I assure you nothing happened. I am still a virgin'

'Thank goodness' Razia sighed. I also made a silent prayer.

'Then where did you both go?' Meera asked.

'Aseem wanted to stick his laurda into me but I refused. I don't know where he went but as I was feeling very horny I returned to my room. I had a long cold shower and then to bed' Shabnam replied.

'Arre uss se chudwaleti ,woh kitna handsome hai aur bahut paise wala bhi hai (Hey you should have let him fuck you. He is very handsome and also rich)' Meera said.

'Meri kori choot Aseem jaise ke laurde ke liye nahin bani hai (My virginity is not meant to be taken by the cock of likes of Aseem)' Shabnam replied.

'Tu tau aisse baat kar rahi hai jaisse teri kori choot ko chodene koyi prince charming ayega (You are talking like a prince charming will come to deflower you)' Meera said.

'Yes a prince charming will come. I dream of him making wild love to me every night. He is tall, handsome and very charming' Shabnam sighed.

'Stupid girl, dreams only remain dreams. Life is no Mill and Boon's novel. There is no prince charming. You have to face the reality of life' Meera preached.

'No, my prince is not a figment of my imagination. I have met him. Oh what lovely big and thick laurda he has' Shabnam said.

'You have met him and seen his lund? When? Where? Tell me, tell me' Meera asked getting excited.

'You promise to keep it a secret?' Shabnam asked.

'Yes, yes I promise but tell me quickly before I die of curiosity' Meera panted.

'I met him ten years ago when we all went on a holiday shortly after mommy had divorced my father' Shabnam started her narration.

'Ten years ago? He must be a pervert to show his big cock to an eight-year-old girl' Meera commented.

'No he is not a pervert. He did not show me his cock but I saw it. He doesn't even know about it. Listen if you keep interrupting me then I will not tell you anything' Shabnam replied getting annoyed.

'Oh, please continue with the story. I won't say a word' Meera said placing her finger on her lips.

'He was in the room next to ours. He was friendly and very charming. He won Rashid and my heart on the first day itself but mommy did not like him. At least that is what I thought' Shabnam continued.

'Razia I think she is talking about us' I said.

'Shhh let me hear what she is saying' Razia replied.

One night, about a week after of our arrival some noise woke me' Shabnam continued, 'Mommy's bed was empty and she was also not in the bathroom. Then I heard her voice coming from the next room. The connecting door was slightly ajar. I peeped in. Meera I was shocked at what I saw. Mommy was lying naked with her legs in the air and uncle Sahebji, his name is Saheb Sahebji but Rashid and I called him uncle Sahebji, was poised over her with his long thick laurda pointing towards mommy's choot. He slowly pushed it inside mommy. Mommy was making weird noises. For a moment I thought that uncle's big lund was hurting mommy and wanted to rush in to plead with him not to hurt my mommy. Then I realized that mommy was not groaning with pain but moaning with pleasure. My whole body started to tingle, a sensation I had never felt before. This new feeling scared me so much that I ran back to bed and with great difficulty went back to sleep'.

'My god she knew about us all this time' Razia exclaimed.

'Remember I told you' I said.

'Yes you did. I had also seen her facial expression but thought you were reading too much in it' Razia answered.

'Shabbu you must have known what was going on' Meera asked.

'Oh I knew all about choot, lund and chudai but seeing it happening live in front of my eyes unnerved me' Shabnam replied, 'after that day I saw them fuck nearly every night. Since many years I have dreamt of uncle Sahebji's lund deflowering me and fucking me till I can't take it anymore. Meera I have vowed to myself that should I meet him again, which is highly improbable, I will invite him to pop my cherry and fuck me silly' Shabnam said finishing her story. For a minute both of them lay quietly with their eyes shut.

'My god Shabbu you have made me wet and hot' Meera said.

'What do you think my condition is? I can see uncle Sahebji's lund going in and out of mommy's choot' Shabnam replied.

'Stop it' Meera shouted.

'It seems you have also got the hots for uncle Sahebji. I bet if you were to meet him you will also jump into bed with him' Shabnam giggled.

'Maybe, maybe not' was Meera's ambiguous reply.

Hearing their conversation I got so excited that I inadvertently squeezed Razia's boobs hard.

'OWWW lover, take it easy. You are hurting me'.

'Sorry sweetheart my mind was somewhere else. What have you to say now?' I asked with a grin.

'Between the legs of my daughter no doubt' Razia said acidly, 'what is left for me to say'.

'Shabbu I have heard that losing one's virginity is very painful' Meera said.

'Yes that is what I am scared about' Shabnam replied.

Suddenly Meera grinned, 'If you want I can tell you whether it is going to be very painful or not'.

'How?' Shabnam asked.

'By looking at your choot' Meera replied with a naughty smile.

'Really! I don't believe you. I bet you know nothing about it' Shabnam said.

'No I am telling you the truth. I think I read about it in the Kamasutra' or was it an article' Meera replied.

'Are you serious? Okay go ahead and look' Shabnam said spreading her legs.

Meera looked at Shabnam's choot.

'Razia focus on her choot. Hurry' I shouted.

The screen was now filled with Shabnam's choot. The picture was so clear that I could count her pubic hair.

Meera separated the cunt lips and lightly caressed the clit. Shabnam's swollen clit was clearly visible on the screen.

'HEY! What do you think you are doing' Shabnam shouted.

'Nothing. With all this fuzz growing I can't see your choot properly. Why don't you get rid of it like I have done? It is more hygienic you know' Meera suggested.

'No never. I am happy the way I am. If God wanted us to shave them then he wouldn't have given us hair there' Shabnam replied.

Meera raised Shabnam's legs and spread them, 'Hold them like this so that I can see your choot properly' she ordered.

'Ooooo Razia look her choot hole is so small' I said excitedly.

'Not for long I bet' was her sardonic reply. I somehow got the feeling that Razia was not comfortable with Shabnam giving her cherry to me.

'Oh Shabnam your cunt is soooo beautiful. I must taste it' Meera replied and started to eat her pussy.

'MEEEERRRRAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING. STOP IT THIS MINUTE' Shabnam screamed at the top of her voice. Meera kept on licking. Shabnam tried to dislodge her but Meera held tight.

'Oh Meera it feels so good' Shabnam moaned, 'be a good girl and stop. It is not right' but Meera kept on and on. Shabnam's hips started to move and her moans got louder and louder.

'Do you really want me to stop now?' Meera asked.

'No Meera go on. It feels sooo nice' Shabnam panted. Meera turned around and pushed her choot towards Shabnam's mouth.

'Shabbu lick my choot' she demanded.

'No I can't do that' she protested.

'Yes you can. Lick my choot. Lick I say' Meera ordered.

'Oh Meera I don't know how' Shabnam cried.

'There is nothing to it just stick your tongue out and lick it like you are eating an ice cream cone' Meera advised. We could not see Shabnam's face but from the twitching of Meera's bottoms it was evident that Shabnam's tongue was at work.

They kept eating each other's pussy. 'MEERA you bad girl you have drenched my face with your cunt juice' Shabnam complained.

'What did you expect? Coca cola?' Shabnam laughed, 'it is my juice. Lick it the way I am licking your cum. You will like it'.

'Razia darling I have the feeling that you are not happy with the idea of Shabnam giving me her cherry. Believe me darling if you don't want me to fuck her then I won't. Your happiness is more important to me than taking Shabnam's cherry' I said embracing Razia.

'I know Sahebji you are a gentleman. I didn't expect anything different from you. I will be frank with you also. I don't like the idea one bit. Personally I would prefer her to lose her virginity on her wedding night. I don't think that is going to happen now as both of you are here and she has decided to give her virginity to you and you are keen to take it. I can't police you both all the time. I could prevent it for a day or maybe two. I know Shabnam, she is resourceful enough to find a way to lose her cherry to you if she wants to' Razia replied, 'therefore I say Sahebji go ahead and fuck her if that is what she wants but I want three things from you. Firstly be gentle with her, secondly make her first time memorable and thirdly FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T KNOCK HER UP. I have no desire to become a grandma at my age'.

'Thank you sweetheart. I knew I could count on you. I promise to do what you want and on the point of making her pregnant you can rest assured because after my daughter was born I had vasectomy done. Today I can't make children' I replied.

'What! Does that mean Mary and Maya also won't get pregnant? I was hoping that, as I can't conceive your child, at least I will have a baby by you through one or both of them. What a pity' Razia replied. Then pulling me towards her by my cock she said, 'Sahebji your verbal thank you won't do. I want this big fellow to show his gratitude to the mother of the girl he is going to deflower in the near future' Razia giggled.