Riding Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She tastes ready to me." Max licked his lips when Lauren withdrew her fingers.

Tanya was burning. She slid to the floor between Max's legs. Taking his shaft into her hand she began to lick his length then sucked him deep into her. Tanya thrilled at the feeling of Max's cock quickly growing in her mouth. Soon Tanya's lips were stretched tight. Max's steely shaft pushed against the back of her throat leaving over an inch that she was unable to swallow. Max moaned, his shaft now rock hard. Tanya looked up into Max's eyes, her body filled with need.

Oh Max, please, I want you to fuck me."

Max lifted her lithe body up, spun her around and let her squat above his hard shaft. Tanya guided him to her dripping opening and slowly lowered herself onto his ridged staff.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Tanya moaned as she slid up and down on his ember hot cock.

Max reached around Tanya cupping her breasts in his hands. She felt the flames that had been building in her core leap when he began to pinch and pull on her hard, sensitive nipples. Tanya leaned back, resting her head on Max's strong shoulder. Her eyes were closed. Her lips, just inches from his ear, were parted she whimpered and sucked in air with each thrust of his cock. Tanya's world had shrunk until all that she was aware of was the hard steaming cock that was so deliciously stretching her walls. Then there was a new feeling. Lauren's hands pushed against Tanya's thighs spreading them wider.

"Oh God yes! ...Please....Oh please!" Tanya gasped when Lauren's tongue began to work its way from where Max's cock was plunging into Tanya's opening to the pulsing, blood filled bud that was now the center of Tanya's universe. Tanya grabbed Lauren's hair and held Lauren's mouth tightly against her clit. Tanya screamed as the first explosion blasted through her body. Max drove his shaft deeply into her and held it there, imprisoning Tanya's quivering body. He delighted at the feel of her contractions squeezing his hungry cock.

"More!...Oh please...I want more!" Tanya was finally able to whisper between gasps.

Tanya screamed again when Max resumed his pumping, pulling nearly out and then driving his cock back in to the hilt. Lauren too returned to flicking her tongue across Tanya's super sensitive bud. Tanya quickly felt the next explosion burst from her core and go ripping through her body. Again Max and Lauren waited for Tanya to nearly recover before they began to stoke her fires for the next explosion.

As she raced toward her fourth explosion, Tanya felt Max's hands squeezing her breasts, his pace began to quicken with an urgency that told her that he too was close. He let out a primal roar and she felt his cock throbbing inside of her. The sensation of his hot seed spurting into her was enough to trigger Tanya's final eruption. She slumped back against Max's chest, breathing deeply, her body completely spent. Max held her in his warm, strong arms and gently kissed her neck and earlobe. Lauren rested her head on Tanya's thigh and lazily licked the juices from Max's slowly deflating cock.

"You were certainly right about Tanya being a hungry girl, dear." Max shook his head. "I thought that you were the only one with an appetite that big."

"You certainly did a good job of filling me up." Tanya turned around and gave Max a long, deep kiss.

"I hope that he didn't get you too full, I was planning on giving you some special riding lessons tomorrow." Lauren said slyly.

"Damn!" Max said. "I'd really enjoy watching that, but I've got a meeting first thing tomorrow up in the city."

Tanya was disappointed by Max's announcement and intrigued by Lauren's. They refreshed their drinks and sat talking. Tanya was sated from their earlier love making, but there was still a flash of lust that surged through her body each time she looked at Max's mouth watering package. They talked until a clock in the upstairs library chimed ten o'clock.

"I've got to be up in six hours. I really hate to be a party pooper but, if you ladies will excuse me, I'm heading to bed." Max kissed Tanya and then Lauren as he untangled himself from the pile of bodies.

"I'm pretty tired myself." Lauren said. "What about you Tanya? Are you ready to call it a night?"

Tanya was watching Max's butt as he walked towards the bedroom.

"Yes, sure...bed sounds great." Tanya stuttered. She had been so caught up watching Max that she had almost missed Lauren's question. She looked at the bedroom doors on the second floor with disappointment. "Which room do you want me to sleep in?"

"Ours of course! You don't think that I'd let someone as hot as you are sleep by herself do you?" Lauren laughed as Tanya sprang up and hugged her.

Tanya and Lauren followed Max arm in arm across the atrium. Tanya licked her lips, hungrily watching Max's firm buns gracefully sway in front of them. Max threw the covers back and waited for Lauren and then Tanya to climb into the bed and then pulled the covers back up as he slid in beside them. Tanya felt Lauren's warm breasts pressed against her back, Lauren's hot sex pushing into her butt. Moaning, Tanya pressed harder into Lauren and pulled Max tight against her chest. Tanya had never felt more secure as she did sandwiched between these two magnificent people. She wrapped her arm around Max's chest and squirmed against him, rubbing her hot core against his warm, tight buns.

"You know, it's going to be hard to get any sleep if you two don't settle down." Max chuckled.

Tanya let her hand wander down along Max's stomach until she reached his manhood. Her hand was filled with his hard, hot shaft.

"Oh! Did I do that?" Tanya feigned innocence. "If you're going to be able to sleep, I'd better do something about it. Roll on your back Max. This shouldn't take too long."

Tanya slid beneath the covers until she was between Max's legs. She pulled him to her lips with her right hand, slowly stroking, while her left hand began to fondle his balls. Lauren slid closer so that she could kiss Max while he played with her nipples.

Tanya wasted no time swallowing Max's shaft while her left hand toyed with his balls and rubbed the soft skin back to his anus. Max moaned softly, his excitement rising rapidly as Tanya's lips and tongue teased his cock, bringing him rapidly to the boiling point. Tanya was thrilled feeling his cock grow even harder, his hips pumping involuntarily as he neared his release. Max broke his kiss with Lauren with a low groan as his cock began to pulse and jet after jet of his hot cum filled Tanya's eager mouth. Tanya continued sucking, lightly running her tongue across his head until he finished. She milked the last few drops out of him, licked her lips and slid back up his chest until she could kiss him.

"Feeling better?" Tanya said with a smile.

"Oh yes. I'll sleep like a baby now." He replied.

Tanya shared one last kiss with Max and then one with Lauren before they resumed their spooning positions.

"Thank you Max, Lauren, I've had the most wonderful day." Tanya sighed as she drifted contentedly off to sleep.

When Tanya awoke she was still wrapped in Lauren's arms. Tanya was disappointed when she realized that Max had already left, but reveled in the feel of Lauren's warm body against her.

"Sleep well?" Lauren purred. She kissed Tanya's neck softly before rolling away.

"Oh yes!" Tanya stretched languidly like a cat, then rolled back into Lauren's arms and kissed her.

"Mmm...We'd better get up and have some breakfast or you're going to be late for your riding lesson." Lauren finally said.

They shared the hot shower, and then ate a quick breakfast. Tanya was mystified, trying to guess what Lauren had in mind. Lauren led Tanya back to the bedroom where they both put on their riding boots, and then led Tanya out to the stable yard. Tanya felt absolutely wicked walking in nothing but her riding boots. The hot sun and cool breeze danced across her bare skin, thrilling her senses.

Scott was longeing Rocky in the round-pen and Ramón was adjusting the saddle on Lauren's mare. Both men were dressed in cut-offs and work boots; their tan, muscled bodies were sculpted by long hours working outdoors. They waved when they saw the ladies approaching. Scott stopped Rocky and led him to the hitching-rail outside of the round-pen. Lauren gave Ramón a kiss on the cheek before busying herself with a small tackle box that was setting on the mounting stool. Tanya saw that there was a similar box on the stool next to Rocky. She didn't understand what was supposed to happen, but was excited by the sight of Scott smiling as he waited for her. Tanya ran her hands up Scott's hard, broad chest and waited for him to bend down and kiss her.

"I have no idea what I'm supposed to do." Tanya leaned against Scott, her ear pressed to his chest directly over his beating heart.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you...and I know that you'll enjoy every minute." Scott said with a disarming smile.

Scott lifted Tanya up onto the mounting stool and lowered his lips to her breast. A thrill ran though her as he nibbled and sucked on her nipples. His hot lips soon had her nipples rock hard.

"Ooow...Don't stop yet." Tanya pleaded breathlessly when Scott broke contact.

"Don't worry, this is just warming you up." Scott smiled and pressed one of his large fingers against her nipple. He rolled a small rubber band off of the finger. Tanya felt a small jolt of pleasure as the rubber band snapped tightly around her nipple. It felt almost like Scott's teeth gently tugging on her. Scott did the same thing to her other nipple then stepped back and swayed her back and forth on the stool. Tanya felt a strange tugging on her nipples. She looked down and found that the rubber bands each had a two inch length of fine chain with a large ceramic bead on the end hanging from them. Each time that Tanya moved the beads would sway, pulling gently on the nipples. Tanya closed her eyes and swayed her body letting the beads excite her.

"Umm... I think I'm going to like this."

"Oh, but we're just getting started." Scott laughed.

Scott reached down into the tackle box and came up with a longer length of the chain. He fastened it loosely, low on her hips. This chain had three strings of small pea sized beads hanging about four inches below it positioned directly over her sex. Tanya swayed her hips. Her heat rose as the beads bumped randomly against her now hyper-sensitive lower lips and nudged her glowing bud. Scott gave her a boost up into the saddle and walked Rocky back into the round pen.

"This can get a bit intense...I'll keep Rocky on the longe-line, you just keep a loose rein and enjoy."

Tanya looked over and saw that Lauren was in the pen on her mare and similarly equipped. Tanya watched Lauren's breath speed up as they began to walk. Soon all thoughts of Lauren were gone. Tanya closed her eyes and let the building wave rise around her. The warm sun wrapped around her like enveloping arms. The beads on her nipples felt like two Scotts gently nibbling while the set between her legs were driving her mad with their soft, teasing bumps.

"Trot!" Scott called out.

The sensations jumped by a factor of ten as Tanya began to post at the trot. Her nipples were like tiny generators firing bolts of lightning with each bounce. The beads between her legs, that had teased her at the walk, now banged into her tender folds, feeling like twenty small tongues flicking across her engorged lips and bud. Tanya lost all touch with the real world as the flames built. Her whole world collapsed into her core and then exploded.

Tanya screamed out and collapsed gasping onto Rocky's neck. She vaguely heard Scott call for Rocky to whoa.

"Good boy...nice boy." She murmured, patting Rocky's neck as she gasped for air and enjoyed the echoing ripples of pleasure that raced through her.

When she could once again concentrate Tanya opened her eyes. Lauren was sitting on her mare next to Tanya. Lauren too was leaning on her horse's neck, gasping for breath.

"That...was...amazing." Tanya gasped. "Do you do this all the time?"

"No...not all that often." Lauren said. "Usually only for special occasions...or with special friends."

"Well thank you. I really enjoyed it." Tanya smiled.

"Don't thank me yet." Lauren purred. "That was just the warm-up."

Shocked, Tanya looked down and saw that Scott was standing next to her with a six inch, purple gel dildo in his hand.

"Can you stand in the stirrups?" He asked.

He began to lightly rub the warm, flesh like shaft between her legs. Soon it was coated with the juices that dripped from her flaming tunnel. Satisfied that it was thoroughly lubricated, Scott pulled the dildo back and, with a wicked grin on his face, looked deep into Tanya's eyes while he slowly ran his huge tongue across the suction cup at the base.

"Okay, slowly let yourself down into a normal seat." He said.

Tanya felt him push the tip against her opening. She slowly lowered herself, letting the shaft tease its way into her. As she neared the saddle she felt Scott's fingers push the suction cup tight against the wet leather and then gently fondle her butt before he walked back to his position at the horse's head. Tanya squirmed in the saddle. The feel of the mock cock filling her, already steaming, tunnel and the soft mock balls pressing into her mound had her excited beyond belief. The thought of what was to come next had her ready to explode.

"Walk." Scott commanded.

Tanya squeaked when Rocky danced, bouncing her in the saddle, sending lightning bolts crashing out from her core. They settled into a slow steady walk. Tanya closed her eyes and let the pressure build in her. The gentle rocking motion made the shaft wiggle inside of her while the dildo's pseudo-balls massaged her mound and the beads teased her bud. Tanya was breathing hard by the end of the third circle. Exciting ripples of pleasure washing over her as small pre-orgasms popped like firecrackers.

"Trot." Scott called.

Instinctively Tanya cued Rocky and began to post; her body rising up in the stirrups and then coming back down onto the saddle in time to the horse's steps. With each step the slick shaft would draw out and then rush back into her. Tanya gasped raggedly for breath in rhythm with the cock pounding into her. Tanya couldn't believe the feelings of ecstasy that were surging through her body. The ripples of pleasure built into waves. Soon she was crying out with each plunge.

"OH YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!" she screamed as the tsunami broke over her.

Tanya slumped forward leaning on Rocky's neck. Confused, Rocky crow-hopped; bouncing Tanya into the air and then slamming the cock hard into her. Tanya exploded again nearly falling off as the even greater wave exploded through her body.

Scott quickly stopped and calmed the horse while Tanya lay draped on Rocky's neck panting. He led the horse out of the round-pen and tied him to the rail. He walked back next to Tanya and softly ran his hand down her back and patted her backside.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked.

Rocky shifted his weight, which moved the shaft that still filled Tanya's core sending more skyrockets bursting through her.

"Oh God!...That was amazing!" She panted.

"Sit up a bit and lean forward." Scott said.

He gently removed the dildo and dropped it into a pan of soapy water. Next he took the chain off of her waist and tossed it into the pan.

"Lean toward me."

He softly teased the rubber bands from her hyper sensitive nipples with his lips and spit them into the pan.

"Would you like me to help you get off?" Scott asked.

Tanya couldn't believe it. She had just finished having the most intense sexual session of her life. Never before had she had as many or as intense orgasms as she had just had. But when she looked down at Scott, this red haired, hard muscled, giant of a man, she was consumed with a hungry lust that she couldn't deign.

"I thought that you'd never ask." She said with a wicked grin.

Tanya flipped her leg above the horse's neck and twisted until she was sitting sideways on the saddle facing Scott. When Scott stepped closer and reached for her waist, she tossed her legs up onto Scott's broad shoulders and slid down until her mound was being tickled by his beard. Scott cupped her ass cheeks in his large hands, drawing her tighter into his tongue. Tanya lay back on the saddle, her hips pushing up into Scott's lips. His strong tongue probed from the edge of her anus to her opening before plunging into her. Tanya moaned, her breaths quick and ragged. Scott continued up her slit, his wide, hot tongue pushing her lips apart as it sought out her swollen clit. Tanya wanted to slow down, to savor the pleasure, but her body raced madly to the eruption.

Tanya screamed as she came, startling Rocky who stepped away leaving her in mid air. Her legs slid down catching Scott's shoulders with her knees. Scott's firm arms wrapped around her back, pulling her to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him into a kiss, thrilled by his passion and the taste of her juices on his lips and beard.

The haze of lust finally began to clear. Tanya let her legs slide off of Scott's shoulders and he slowly lowered her to the ground.

"Oh my God, what will Lauren think about the way I've been acting?" She thought.

Tanya looked over at the rail where Lauren's horse was tied. Ramón was standing, eyes closed, leaning against the rail, breathing deeply, while Lauren's head bobbed up and down at his crotch.

"I guess that I'm not the only sex fiend here." Tanya laughed.

"No...but you're the first woman that I've seen who can keep up with Lauren."

Tanya leaned against Scott, her head on his chest while her hand traced the cuts on his firm abs.

"I'm sorry; I shouldn't have forced myself on you like that. I don't know what came over me." She said softly.

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed every minute of it. You're the most exciting woman I've ever met. Watching you get off was really hot."

Tanya looked down. She had tugged his shorts lower as she slid down his body. The tip of his huge cock was peeking out of his waistband. She looked back over at Lauren and Ramón. Ramón's hips were thrusting into Lauren's mouth as she worked to pleasure him. Tanya traced her finger down Scott's hard stomach to his exposed tip and softly began to circle it. She nodded towards Lauren.

"Maybe there's some way that I could make it up to you."

Tanya unfastened Scott's shorts and let them drop to the ground. The sight of his massive cock immediately rekindled her lustful flame. She bent over and took his head into her mouth, stretching her lips wide. She had swallowed less than half of his shaft before it hit the back of her throat. Jaws stretched wide, she began running her lips up and down his magnificent cock.

"Ummm...That feels nice, but I really want something more from you." He said.

Tanya looked up at him. She could see the lust in his eyes. He picked her up and set her on the mounting stool.

"Put your hands on the rail." He said.

Tanya turned around and leaned over, her hands on the rail. Scott moved behind her and rubbed his cock between her legs. She felt his head pushing against her wet, boiling opening and wondered if she would be able to take what he had. Scott put his hands on her hips and pushed. His head stretched her like no man ever had. She gasped as he slid into her. There was a twinge of pain that was quickly replaced with a growing wave of pleasure as he slipped deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh God yes!!!" She screamed as he bottomed out.

Scott held her hips and slammed hungrily into her. Tanya pushed against the rail and met each thrust with a thrust of her own.

"Oh yes!....Yes!...Ooowh!!!" Tanya moaned as she exploded.