Riding Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott leaned in above her. He took her into his strong arms and kissed her. They lay like that for some time, entwined in each other's arms, lips locked together. Finally the insistent whinnies of the horses, eager for their breakfast, broke the mood. Scott helped her down from the impromptu bed and brushed the stray hay from her back. Tanya picked up his shorts and handed them to him.

"You'd better get back to the house. Lauren will be waiting for you to have breakfast." Scott said. There was a sad, wistful tone in his voice.

"Don't worry, I'll be back." Tanya kissed him one last time before heading back to the house.

"Good morning. Getting ready to leave?" Lauren said with an arched eyebrow.

"I was...saying goodbye." Tanya mumbled.

Lauren stood and took Tanya in her arms.

"Well at least it looks like it was a nice goodbye." Lauren smiled.

Tanya looked down at the thin coating of sweat and the dark flush that still covered her breasts. Her nipples were erect and sensitive making her moan when Lauren brushed them with her fingertips.

"It was very, very nice." Tanya giggled.

Lauren kissed her before they both sat back down at the table. They quietly sipped their coffee while Max finished preparing breakfast.

An hour later Tanya had finished loading her truck and was ready to start for home. She embraced Max and kissed him, thrilling to the animal lust that he woke in her. Tanya reluctantly broke contact with Max and hurried into Lauren's outstretched arms. Lauren's kiss was no less passionate then Max's had been. Tanya ran her fingers over Lauren's breast, she wanted to forget about the world and run back to Lauren's bed and spend the rest of their lives making love. Lauren kissed Tanya one last time, then stepped back.

"I'm going to miss you too." Lauren had a tear in her eye.

Scott stepped forward and bent down so that Tanya could reach his lips. She threw her arms around his neck and jumped as he straightened out wrapping her legs around his trim waist. They were lost in their kiss until Tanya remembered that Max and Lauren were standing there waiting for her to leave. She reluctantly slid back to earth, her arms still tight around him.

"Take good care of yourself. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of you." Tanya said with a wicked grin.

Tanya ran her hand up the leg of Scott's shorts and lovingly stroked him.

"If you don't stop soon I'm going to have to carry you back to the barn." Scott laughed.

Tanya pulled her hand back like she had touched something hot. She realized that Scott was beginning to swell from her touch.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." Tanya blushed.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that he doesn't have to suffer." Lauren licked her lips as her gaze moved from Tanya to Scott's bulge.

They all laughed and then shared one last round of quick kisses. Tanya opened the door and began to climb in. Lauren held out a pair of nylon running shorts and a tank top.

"You'll get a few less people staring at you if you put these on." Lauren chuckled.

Tanya blushed and quickly pulled on the cloths. She was amazed how what she would have considered to be risqué two days ago now felt constricting. She cranked the engine and blew them all kisses before she started down the driveway.

It was nearly five hours later when Tanya pulled into her gate. Gerald's car was parked in the drive as well as a BMW that she didn't recognize.

"Gerald must be having company." She thought.

She realized that she hadn't told Gerald that she was coming home today.

"Oh well...no secrets today." She thought, resolving to tell Gerald the truth about her weekend.

She parked the truck and led Rocky to his stall. He sniffed around for a few seconds and then grabbed a mouthful of hay, contented to be back home.

Tanya walked into the house. She could hear soft music playing out by the pool. She looked through the sliding door and saw Gerald and another man lying next to each other on mats next to the pool. They were holding hands and talking softly as they basked in the sun. Their tight Speedo bathing suits couldn't hide the fact that they were both excited by each other's touch.

"They look so peaceful, so happy." Tanya thought.

She considered leaving without disturbing them but, after a few minutes of hesitation, opened the door and walked onto the patio.

"Hi honey, I'm home." She called.

Both men reacted like little boys who had been caught raiding the cookie jar. They jumped up and quickly grabbed towels and wrapped the around their waists. Gerald walked toward her, his hands up in front of him as if to fend off an attack.

"Tanya I...ahh...we, ahh..." Gerald stammered.

Tanya reached Gerald and pulled him into her arms. She kissed him and was happy when he calmed down and kissed her back. She kept her arm around his waist as she steered him back to the other man.

"I've had the most interesting and enjoyable weekend." She beamed. "And I'll tell you all about it, but don't you think that you should introduce me to your friend?"

"Tanya this is Maurice, Maurice this is Tanya, my wife." Gerald winced as he said it.

Tanya looked at Maurice. He was small, only about five foot five. His lithe body was fit but not muscular. He had dark skin and wavy black hair that spoke of a Mediterranean heritage. His face was soft with huge brown eyes, a small nose and pouty lips. Tanya decided that he wasn't handsome, he was beautiful. He was beautiful in a way that almost made Tanya jealous.

"I'm pleased to meet you Maurice." Tanya kissed him lightly on the cheek.

The kiss seemed to convince the men that Tanya wasn't going to become violent. They started to relax and smile as Tanya put her arms around their waists and hugged them.

"Gerald, why don't you get us a bottle of wine and some glasses and then we can all jump into the hot tub and you can tell me all about Maurice and I'll tell you about my weekend."

Gerald ran off and quickly returned with the wine. Tanya took a drink and then set her glass next to the spa. She pulled off her shirt and shorts, giggling when she saw the look of shock on Maurice's face.

"Come on. Now's not the time to be shy. Get out of those cloths and join me."

Tanya ripped the towel from Gerald's waist and then tugged his suit down to his ankles. She ended up with her face right in front of Gerald's crotch. A wicked impulse grabbed her and she gave his cock a soft kiss. She stood up and stepped toward Maurice. He quickly pulled off his towel and dropped his suit before stepping quickly into the water.

Tanya let the guys get in first and then slowly swayed her way in to join them. She eased her way in to sit between them and began to slowly sip her wine.

"So tell me all about Maurice." She finally said.

It turned out that Maurice was one of the more recent hires at Gerald's company. They had met while working together and had been dating for about four months. About two months ago they had become serious and now wanted to live together. Gerald seemed embarrassed, he had a hard time looking at Tanya as he spoke. Tanya knew him well enough to know that this wasn't just a phase or some school boy crush.

"You really love him don't you?" Tanya asked.

Gerald swallowed hard and nodded.

"And what about you Maurice, do you love Gerald as much as I do"?

"I love him with all my soul." Maurice stated with conviction.

"Well then here's to your love, may it last forever!" Tanya raised her glass.

The guys clinked their glasses with Tanya's and they all drank. Gerald and Maurice seemed to be completely relaxed now that everything was in the open and Tanya had accepted them. Tanya, however, was dreading what was coming next. She took a deep sip of her wine for courage and began.

"Honey, let me tell you about my weekend."

Gerald looked a bit surprised at her tone. The look of surprise grew as her tale continued. He sometimes stopped her to ask if she was kidding. Each time she shook her head and continued on. Finally she reached the end. She looked at Gerald and saw a tear in his eye. She knew that she must have hurt him badly.

"I'm sorry Gerald."

"No Tanya, I'm sorry. I never knew that you had that kind of passion, that kind of need."

"To tell the truth, neither did I. This weekend shocked me too."

Gerald took her in his arms and kissed her. He didn't have the fire of Scott or Max, but she could feel the love.

"Tanya you were great to accept Maurice and me. I want you to know that I'll never feel anything but happiness for you no matter what kind of a sex fiend you become."

They all began to laugh. Tanya kissed Gerald again and then grabbed Maurice and gave him a passionate buss. She was surprised to find that he was a very good kisser. They talked on for a bit until the wine ran out. Tanya climbed out and headed to the house for a new bottle while Gerald and Maurice talked.

Gerald and Maurice were locked in a kiss when she returned. They quickly pulled apart when they realized that she had returned.

"Don't let me interrupt the party." She laughed.

She poured more wine then sat on the far side of the spa while they sat with their arms about each other. They made polite talk while they sipped their wine. Tanya could feel the tension growing. She knew that Gerald and Maurice were holding back because she was there. She drained her glass and set it down, then floated to the two men.

"I love you, and I want you to be happy." She said kissing Gerald. "And I want you to be happy too." She kissed Maurice.

Tanya ran her hands down the men's chests, continuing on until she was between their legs. Both men were hard. She took them in her hands and slowly stroked them. Both men closed their eyes and moaned as she continued.

"I know what you really want." Tanya said softly.

Tanya took Maurice's hand and guided it to Gerald's cock and then did the same for Gerald. They both leaned forward and kissed her cheek before they leaned back and began to stroke each other. Tanya reached between her legs and began to match their rhythm. She wished that there was some way that she could be more than just an observer.

"Wait a minute...I've got an Idea!" Tanya said.

She grabbed them by the hands and led them back to the mats by the pool. She sat them down facing each other so that their cocks pressed together.

"I think that this will work." She smiled.

Gerald and Maurice gasped as she took their two cocks in her hands and began rubbing them against each other. She slowly stroked them, getting more and more excited as the two men moaned. She leaned down and licked their cocks, running her tongue up and down between them. Neither man was more than average in size. Tanya thought that she might just be able to take them together. She pressed the cocks together and stretched her lips wide.

"Oh God!" Gerald and Maurice both moaned as she swallowed both of them.

Tanya's mouth was stretched wide as her head bobbed up and down on the combined shafts.

"This is like sucking on Scott." She thought.

That was the wicked inspiration that she needed. Tanya got up and moved until she was squatting over the two men. She squeezed their cocks tightly together and, after a few tries, was able to work them both into her hungry tunnel. She put her hands on Gerald's shoulders and slowly rode the two cocks. Tanya sensuously pumped up and down. She squirmed and twisted so that the men's cocks rubbed against each other as her pussy massaged them.

Maurice gasped as he began to cum. A few seconds later Gerald began to spew his hot load into her. Tanya had been holding back. She slammed down hard on the two throbbing cocks and exploded.

Tanya fell forward into Gerald's arms. They shared a kiss that was more passionate than they had in years. She leaned to the side and let Gerald and Maurice kiss. Maurice then grabbed her head and drew her into his lips. After the kisses the men lay on their backs while Tanya lay with her head on Gerald's shoulder. They all were panting, lost in the sated afterglow of their love making. Gerald held her in his arms and gently brushed the hair from her face.

"Tanya I know that we can never be a normal couple. I love Maurice, I can't help it, it's just the way I am. I know now that you have needs that I can't fill and that there will be other lovers in your life. I accept that. But the truth is that I still love you. Please Tanya will you stay as my wife and live with me and Maurice?"

Tanya burrowed her head into Gerald's shoulder. She had never been so happy in all of her life.

"As you wish, my prince." She whispered. As you wish."