Riding Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt weak. Only her hands leaning on the rail and Scott's strong hands holding her hips kept her from collapsing as the fireworks exploded in her body.

Scott continued to stroke her. She felt her world collapsing until the only thing that existed was her core. Her entire world was his massive cock filling her, stretching her like no man ever had. Then he gave a guttural gasp. She felt him grow even larger as he slammed deep into her. His cock throbbed and began to jet spurt after spurt of his flaming seed. The sensation sent her once more over the top. She convulsed as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her.

They stood frozen in their coupled position, panting, while the world slowly returned. Eventually Tanya was able to stand. She turned around and wrapped her legs around Scott's waist as he hugged her to his firm chest. Their lips met and their tongues dueled in a long passionate kiss.

Tanya felt so secure. Her head rested on Scott's broad shoulder while his strong arms held her firmly against his warm, hard chest. The once raging flames in her core were now warmly glowing embers sending their glow throughout her body and deep into her soul. Tanya was finally sated.

"Looks like you had an enjoyable ride." Lauren chuckled.

Tanya kissed Scott one more time before she reluctantly unwrapped her legs and let him set her on the ground

"Oh my! That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced. Do you ride like that often?" Tanya kissed Lauren and then stood leaning against her side, arms around Lauren's neck.

"Not all that often. It's not nearly as much fun without someone to share it with." Lauren absentmindedly brushed her finger through the juices that were slowly oozing down the inside of Tanya's thigh and brought it to her lips.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a shower and a nap." Lauren continued. "Scott would you like to join us for dinner tonight? I'm sure that Tanya would love to see more of you."

"It will be a pleasure." Scott chuckled. He fondled Tanya's breast while they shared one final kiss then led Rocky off toward the wash rack.

Tanya and Lauren leaned together supporting each other as they walked on wobbly legs back to the house.

They pulled off their boots and stepped into the steaming shower. Tanya shivered with joy when Lauren began to soap her. Tanya grabbed a bar and began to rub it across Lauren's body. Tiny explosions tingled through their bodies as hands brushed over their hyper sensitive breasts and thighs. Tanya didn't try to stop herself. She set down the soap and pulled Lauren to her. Their lips met, then parted, letting their tongues passionately dance to the rapid tempo of their heart beats. Tanya loved the sensuous feel of Lauren's firm, soap slick breasts pushing against her. Lauren cupped her hands around Tanya's buns and pulled their mounds close together. They kissed; their bodies grinding against each other, their smoldering flames rekindled.

"Oooh... you get me so hot." Tanya softly moaned.

"I know how to take care of hot girls." Lauren gently ran her fingers up the inside of Tanya's thigh.

"I know that you can...but right now I'm really enjoying just being with you...Just the feel of your body against me. I've got such a lovely glow, I just want to keep it going." Tanya laid her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"That sounds heavenly." Lauren said "Let's get dried off and climb into bed. I'd love to spend the afternoon cuddling with you."

They crawled between the soft, warm covers. Tanya's lips hungrily sought out Lauren's while their arms and legs wrapped about each other. Tanya couldn't believe the burning passion that she felt for Lauren. Tanya moaned when Lauren kissed her way up Tanya's neck and began to nibble on Tanya's ear lobe. Tanya reveled in the sheer ecstasy of Lauren's touch; the feelings thatLauren's kiss awoke in her. They danced in the flames of each other's lust. Lauren's lips smothered Tanya's lips, drinking deeply before they jumped to Tanya's nipples shooting bolts of pleasure into Tanya's core. They were oblivious of the time that passed while they tortured each other with restrained pleasure, each holding back, letting the other smolder but not burst into flames. They writhed together, breaths ragged and bathed in sweat.

"Oh God Lauren!...I need you...now!" Tanya gasped.

Tanya rolled on top of Lauren and began to slowly grind her mound against Lauren's. Tanya could feel the glowing heat between Lauren's legs as Lauren pushed back to meet her. The tempo slowly built as they neared the precipice. Lauren flung her head back in a silent scream, her fingernails dug into Tanya's ass pulling their bodies into each other as she came. Tanya felt Lauren shiver as the orgasm swept through her. Tanya looked at Lauren's face contorted by the pleasure and exploded herself. Spent and exhausted, they fell asleep tangled in each other's arms.

Tanya slowly awoke. She was lying with her head on Lauren's chest. The sound of Lauren's heart beat, soft and steady in her ear. Tanya felt Lauren stir; she slid up so that she could kiss Lauren's warm, welcoming lips.

"Ummm...that was a lovely nap." Tanya smiled.

"I certainly enjoyed it!" Lauren kissed Tanya one more time.

"Damn!" Lauren said looking at the clock. "The guys will be here in less than an hour and I just remembered I was supposed to go to the grocery store today."

"Let's see what you have in the house. I'm pretty good at whipping up meals with bits and pieces of left-overs." Tanya said.

Tanya looked through the refrigerator, taking inventory. They did the same with the pantry and the spice rack.

"Do you guys like Thai food?" Tanya asked.

"We love it." Lauren said. She handed Tanya an apron, then donned one herself.

Lauren was amazed, watching Tanya take bits and pieces and turn them into delicious dishes. A carton of steamed rice left over from Chinese take-out combined with some veggies, a couple of eggs and spices became a steaming plate of fried rice. Tanya combined lemon grass and Kaffir lime leaves that she found in the atrium garden with some frozen shrimp, chicken broth and spices to make a spicy soup. Tanya had Lauren slice some chicken breasts into thin strips while she made a marinade of coconut milk and curry powder. Tanya finished making bowls of sauces while Lauren set the table.

"Done for now." Tanya said. "When the guys get here we'll heat up the grill and cook the beef and chicken."

"Fantastic! We've still got a few minutes, let's go get dressed for diner."

Tanya followed Lauren back to the bedroom. They brushed their hair and put on some make-up. Lauren picked out a beautiful gold necklace for Tanya and a silver one with rubies for herself. They slipped into stiletto heeled sandals and strutted to the full length mirror on the closet door. Lauren looked at herself and corrected the way her necklace was hanging. Tanya stood behind Lauren, one hand slowly fondling its way from Lauren's golden tuft up to her breasts.

"You are so beautiful." Tanya sighed.

Lauren turned and gave Tanya a brief kiss.

"We'd better not start that again or we'll ruin our make-up." They both laughed.

They walked to the living room and were pouring drinks when Max arrived.

"Now that is something worth coming home to." Max smiled as he strode to the ladies and gave each a kiss and a playful fondle on their rumps.

Lauren poured him a Scotch and he headed to the bedroom to undress. Tanya's heart skipped with excitement when he walked back into the room. His hair was still damp from his shower. He padded, cat-like, into the room. His hips swaying hypnotically, drawing her eyes to the lovely package that swayed between them.

"Now that's something worth waiting at home for!" Tanya said.

Tanya wrapped her arms around Max's firm torso and met his lips in a long, slow, passionate kiss. She walked with her arm around his waist as they went to the bar for refills.

The doorbell rang. Lauren met Scott at the door, sharing a long kiss before they returned to the living room. Tanya's mouth watered as she stared at the huge, hard muscled body that had given her so much pleasure that morning. She set her drink down before she jumped up into Scott's arms, letting him catch her ass in his large hands and hold her to him while they kissed.

"I'm guessing that you two got acquainted today." Max chuckled.

"Oh yes, Scott was a very fulfilling teacher. He took great care of me." Tanya giggled.

"And Tanya was a fantastic rider... Oh and an even better ride." They all laughed as Scott patted Tanya's butt.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm starving. I hope you're up for Thai." Lauren said

Lauren dished out the soup and set out the dishes of sauces and diced cucumbers while Tanya quickly grilled the chicken and beef.

"Diner is served, compliments of Tanya." Lauren announced as they walked into the dining room with the platters of meats.

"The skewers are Satay Gai, a grilled chicken. This is Tom Yum Goong, a spicy soup with shrimp and lemon grass. Here we have Kao Pad, fried rice and finally Nua Yang, sliced steak with a spicy shallot sauce. I hope you like it."

Tanya knew the answer when the table fell silent as everyone dove into the delicious repast.

The conversation slowly returned as they finished their meal. They picked at the remains while Max related the details of his meeting. Then Scott told Lauren what had happened that day in the stables.

"It's just like any other normal family dinner." Tanya thought. "Except that we're naked and I can't keep my eyes out of Scott's crotch."

"How long are you going to be able to stay with us?" Max asked Tanya.

"I'm sorry to say that I need to leave tomorrow. I had an e-mail from a client and I need to get back to get ready for a meeting in two days."

Tanya saw the disappointment on Scott's face. She reached down and squeezed his lovely cock.

"But I certainly hope that I can come back. I really would love to see more of all of you."

"Of course you may." Lauren reached across the table and took Tanya's hand. "You can come whenever you like, and if it's not soon enough one of us may come to visit you."

She laughed and looked pointedly at Scott. He blushed and nodded. Tanya kissed Scott gently. She knew that she was going to miss this gentle giant, even more for the caring way that he treated her than the fantastic ecstasy that his body gave her.

When they finished they cleared the table. Tanya was proud to see that only a few orts remained. They refreshed their drinks and walked to the pool. Max had set it to warm when he came home and it was now a hot bubbling spa. Tanya kicked off her shoes and stepped slowly into the water. The heat stimulated her as she slowly immersed herself. She closed her eyes, letting the hot, pulsing currents massage every ounce of tension from her body. The others joined her and soon they were conversing and joking as they sipped their drinks. After a while the banter began to take on a more erotic edge. Tanya looked down and saw that Lauren's foot was in Scott's crotch.

"Two can play that game." Tanya stuck her tongue out at Lauren.

Tanya swam across the gap and began kissing Max. Her hand quickly found his cock and stroked it while it stiffened. Max moaned and leaned back, enjoying Tanya's attention.

"Oh yeh?" Lauren stuck her tongue out back at Tanya and giggled as she swam to Scott's side. Tanya could see Lauren's hand pumping Scott's hard shaft. Lauren took a deep breath and disappeared beneath the water. Scott gasped and Tanya knew that Lauren had him deep in her mouth. Tanya watched for what seemed hours before Lauren popped up gasping for air.

"Either you're going to have to get a much shorter fuse or I'm going to have to grow gills." Lauren began to laugh.

"How about option number three?" Scott said with a sly grin.

Scott picked Lauren up by her waist and pulled her into his lap.

"I think I like option number three." Lauren cooed.

Tanya watched while Lauren slowly bobbed up and down in the water. With each bob she moaned and sank a little lower. Scott leaned back, eyes closed and breathing in time to Lauren's bounces. Scott held Lauren's sides beneath her arms, his large thumbs teasing her nipples.

Tanya crawled into Max's lap, stopping with the head of his cock brushing her opening.

"That looks like fun. Would you mind?" Tanya asked.

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Max chuckled.

Max pumped his hips, making Tanya gasp as the head of his cock entered her. She slowly worked his shaft into her hungry tunnel. Tanya soon lost awareness of Lauren's gasping cries, as the powerful lust that Max's thrusting cock awoke in her body took control. Her excitement rose and rose until with a scream she exploded. She pushed Max deep into herself and drew his lips to her lips. His tongue danced deeply into her mouth, feeding her his passion while the orgasmic earthquake rocked through her. Slowly Tanya's passion subsided. She looked into Max's twinkling steel blue eyes and saw his affection for her.

"Please sir, may I have some more?" Her voice was soft and pleading.

Max smiled and resumed his slow deep strokes. Nearly immediately Tanya felt the next wave building. The sensations were amazing. The stretching glide of Max's hot cock as it rushed in to fill her, the splashing water as her breasts slapped in and out of the frothing surface. Tanya sensed that Max was nearing the edge. His thrusts came faster and deeper as he slammed hungrily into her. She bit her lip and dug her fingernails into Max's shoulders trying to prolong her ride, until once again the fireworks burst. Max drove deeply into her. She felt him join her explosion, his cock throbbing as it pumped his boiling semen into her. Once again she collapsed against his strong chest, gasping for breath as the joyful explosions echoed through her body.

"Oh Max...that was fantastic! Thank you!" Tanya hungrily kissed Max before he had a chance to reply.

While they kissed Tanya heard Scott and Lauren's mutual cry as they too erupted.

Tanya continued to kiss Max as he slowly deflated inside of her. She was amazed at the warm feeling of security that he evoked in her. She slipped off of Max and turned to see Lauren doing the same to Scott. Tanya slowly moved across the spa, meeting Lauren in the middle. They embraced each other and shared a long deep kiss. She looked deeply into Lauren's eyes and then kissed her again. Tanya knew that she shared more with Lauren than just their lovers.

"I love you Lauren." She whispered softly.

I love you too." Lauren replied.

Tanya swam on to Scott and wrapped her arms around him. He enveloped her in his warm, strong embrace. She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, content in his welcoming embrace.

They finally climbed out of the spa and toweled off. Tanya walked with Scott to the door reluctant to let him go. They stopped and kissed one last time.

"I'm really going to miss you." Scott said.

"I'll miss you too. And I promise that I'll be back." Tanya said, brushing a tear from her eye.

She watched Scott walk out the door and then fell into Lauren's arms and walked back to the bedroom. Secure between Max and Lauren, two people that she now knew that she loved, she fell asleep.

The next morning Tanya woke as the sun was just starting to creep into the atrium. Max and Lauren were sleeping peacefully, so she gently snuck out of the bed. She needed some time alone to think. So much in her life had changed in the last two days. The cool breeze, still carrying hints of the night's fog, raised goose bumps on her bare skin. She walked silently on bare feet to the barn listening to the strange chirps of the purple martins as they swooped about searching for insects. She was nearing the barn when the sun burst out from behind the low clouds wrapping her in its warm golden glow. Tanya stopped and faced the sun, arms and legs spread to gather as much of its warm embrace as she could.

The horses whickered softly when she entered the barn. She slid open the door to Rocky's stall and walked to him.

"What am I going to do Rocky?" She quietly asked the gelding. "I still love Gerald, but I think that I love Scott too...and Lauren and Max. This is crazy...what would you do?"

Rocky looked back over his shoulder at her for a moment, then reached out to his hay net, took a bite and began contentedly chewing.

"Some help you are." Tanya snickered.

Tanya walked out to the aisle and returned with a wheelbarrow and manure fork. She picked the beddings clean and was pushing the wheelbarrow out of the barn when Scott walked in.

"You didn't have to do that." He said looking at the loaded wheelbarrow.

"It's okay, I was out here and I just needed something to keep me busy."

Scott took the wheelbarrow and they walked together to the compost heap. Tanya held on to Scott's arm as they walked back to the barn.

"I'm going to miss you." Scott gathered her into his strong, warm arms.

"I'm going to miss you too." Tanya laid her head against Scott's firm chest, comforted by the strong, steady beat of his heart.

"I wish that I knew what to do...I'm just so confused right now." Tanya was talking as much to herself as to Scott.

"I know that you have a husband at home... I never meant to screw up your life or make things more difficult for you...but I can't help the way you make me feel! You're really someone very special to me."

Scott picked Tanya up, crushing her in his arms as his lips devoured her lips. Tanya knew that, no matter what else, Scott would be in her life from that day on.

Scott finally let her down to the ground. They stood silently for a while arms around each other.

"Would you like me to help you load up Rocky?" Scott asked softly, not wanting the moment to end.

"Sure...but first..." Tanya looked down shyly and began to unbutton Scott's shorts. "Please Scott..." She looked up into his eyes. "Please... make love to me one more time before I have to go."

Scott simply smiled and nodded as he stepped out of the shorts now at his ankles. Tanya felt the hunger returning as she fondled his sleeping giant and felt the giant begin to awake. Scott threw a blanket on top of a stack of hay bales and then picked Tanya up and laid her on the blanket. He leaned over her and kissed her. He started with her lips, then moved to her neck and down to her rapidly hardening nipples. Tanya was already squirming with delight when Scott's lips reached her hot dripping mound. His beard tickled her thighs while his tongue played with the sparse patch of dark hair above her sex. She pushed his head lower as she moaned, urging him on. Scott's tongue reached her gushing opening. He lapped her nectar before sticking his tongue deep into her and then drawing it on an agonizingly slow trip up her slit to her clit.

"Oh please Scott! Please...I want you in me!" Tanya was begging.

Scott stood and rubbed his hard, hot shaft against her.

"Oh Yes!!! On my God yes!" Tanya screamed as he began to enter her.

It only took a few strokes until his cock had stretched its way to the deepest part of her wet, boiling tunnel. Scott moved her feet onto his shoulders and slid her butt until it was hanging a bit over the edge. He took her hips in his massive hands and began to insistently drive into her. Tanya arched her back and clenched the blanket in her fists, head thrown back in a scream as her first orgasm exploded. Scott continued his deep pounding thrusts as she writhed and screamed. Her explosions ran into each other until she was consumed in a constant inferno of ecstasy.

Scott's scream joined hers as he slammed deep into her. She could feel his cock throbbing as he jetted his lava into her. Exhausted, Tanya collapsed back onto the blanket and lay panting, only half conscious, waiting for her world to stop shaking.