Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"When does James get home?" Amy asked.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you go ask Kitty."

Amy smiled because she knew it would give Nancy another chance to be alone with Larry. "I'll be back in an hour. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Don't worry," Nancy grinned.

*****

After Kitty helped a woman carry some boxes to her car she walked back into the garage and didn't see Bill anywhere but she heard his voice.

"Kitty come back here," his voice said coming from the water heater in the corner.

"Where are you?" She asked after looking around to make sure there were not more bargain hunters.

"Here," he answered as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind the heater. "I can't stop thinking about you."

Before she could react Bill's lips pressed into hers. His large hands cupped her small buttocks and lifted her body up off the floor. After two minutes of not breathing and swapping spit their mouths parted.

"You dirty ol' man," she giggled.

"I want you so much," he whispered while snaking his large and down under her elastic waistband on her shorts and then under her panties.

"We can't do it here," she giggled. "And we can't go into the house."

"Will you.........will you.........you know what you were doing in the bed before?" Bill asked.

"You want me to touch you again?" She whispered as her fingers pushed down the long loud zipper.

"Yes..........oh God yes," he said leaning back against the wall and watched her tiny hand disappear into the opening of his boxers. He felt her find his hand pole and pull but she couldn't get it out.

"I guess I'm going to have to do this," she laughed as she unsnapped the shorts and grabbed the waistband of the shorts and boxers at the same time. She jerked them both down over his hard-on to his knees. When her hand touched his cock they heard a woman's voice.

"Is anyone here?"

"Ignore her," Bill groaned.

"I can't," Kitty giggled. "Stay like that and I'll be back."

Bill closed his eyes and counted the seconds.

"Hi," Amy grinned when Kitty walked from behind the heater. "Where's Bill?"

Kitty grinned and put her finger on her lips. She turned and pointed to the water heater. "He's in the house."

Amy winked and walked up to her. "What were you doing?" She whispered.

"I was going to jerk him off," Kitty whispered back.

"Go into the house and let me surprise him," Amy whispered.

"But, he is mine," Kitty said upset.

"You can have him back," Amy whispered. "I haven't had any fun yet."

"OK," Kitty grinned.

"When is James coming home?"

Kitty looked at her watch. "Any minute."

Bill was still rock hard as he waited for Kitty to return. He could barely hear them talking but could not make out what they were saying. Just when he heard the garage door open and close he saw a shadow on the floor of the person walking around the heater.

"It's about time," he whispered as he reached out and grabbed her arm. He didn't realize it was Amy until her huge breasts pushed into his side. "Oh Shit."

"Bill, what are you doing?" Amy gasped pretending to be frightened. She felt his hard prick pressing against her hip.

"Amy......don't look," Bill gasped as he pushed her back and attempted to pull up his boxers and shorts. But something stopped him from pulling them up. He realized Amy's hand was pushing them downward. "What are you doing?"

"I should ask that question," Amy grinned. "What were you and Kitty doing?"

"Nothing bad," Bill said nervously. "Please don't say anything to Nancy."

"I won't if........."

"Anything...if what?"

"If you turn around and let me see it."

"What is going on?" Bill asked himself as he turned his hips and showed his still rock hard excitement.

"You've been hiding this from me all these years," Amy grinned. He was at least three inches bigger than Larry and much thicker. When she reached out and grabbed it he jerked back not expecting it.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed.

"Not Jesus......Amy," she giggled. Her fingers tried to go all the way around him but couldn't. "God how can Nancy fit this inside of her?" Neither of them heard the garage door to the house open nor saw Kitty walk up behind them.

"OK times up," Kitty said seriously.

Again Bill jumped when Kitty appeared.

"I'll watch the garage sale while you finish him," Amy giggled. She let go of his rod and leaned up to kiss him. She knew she would get her turn one day.

"What is going on?" Bill asked Kitty when her hands replaced Amy's.

"Does it matter?" Kitty giggled while she used two hands to jerk him off.

"No........oh no it..........doesn't matter," Bill grunted. "Please don't stop."

"I won't.........."

Amy was helping an old man look at a radio when she heard Bill's cries of pleasure. She was ready to respond to the old man but he didn't show any reaction.

"HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT?" The old man asked loudly.

It was then that Amy realized the man was hard of hearing. "TWO DOLLARS!" She yelled.

"HOW MUCH?"

"ONE DOLLAR!" She screamed.

"HOW MUCH?"

"FIFTY-CENTS!"

"OK I'LL TAKE IT!! He yelled as he reached into his pocket and handed her a coin.

Amy laughed when he walked down the driveway carrying the radio. In her palm was a nickel.

"Don't leave," Bill whispered to Kitty after he had emptied his load into her free hand.

"I have to take care of this," she smiled as she opened her hand showing it full of his pleasure juices. She hurried into the house.

Amy walked back just as Bill was pulling up his shorts. "I didn't know you were a screamer," she laughed. Before she could react Bill grabbed her arm and pulled her lips to his. As they kissed his hand moved up over her 38C mound and caressed it. Amy pulled away.

"What kind of woman do you think I am?" She said seriously before turning and walking away.

*****

Larry's eyes never left Nancy's ass as she stood talking to one of their neighbors who also had a sale down the street. A few times she glanced over at him and smiled.

Nancy knew Larry wanted her to get rid of their neighbor and thought it was funny. The neighbor, Carol, had just gone through an ugly divorce and had recently lost a lot of weight.

"How would you like to have some fun?" Nancy whispered in Carol's ear.

"It depends," Carol answered suspiciously.

"Larry has been looking at my ass all morning and I want to tease him a little. Will you help me?"

It had been over a year since Carol had sex and she had always thought Larry was one of the sexiest men on the block. "OK but just a little."

Larry had his eyes closed when he heard Nancy's voice. "Larry we need your opinion."

"Huh?" He said sitting up straight. Nancy and Carol were now standing a few feet from him. "My opinion on what?"

"Carol said her ass looks better than mine." Nancy grinned.

Carol smiled realizing where Nancy was going and decided to play along. "Nancy thinks hers is nicer."

"I'm not getting into that one," Larry said knowing he would piss one of them off.

"No.......seriously we want your opinion," Nancy said. She turned and looked at Carol who also turned. "Who has the nicest ass?"

Larry smiled looking at their butts in the tight shorts. Both women had at least a nine score. "They are both equally nice."

"Only nice?" Carol asked looking upset. She had worked her tail off the past four months in the gym.

"No.........I mean from what I can see they are better than just nice." He grinned. He could also tell both women were wearing thongs.

"Well you will just have to touch them," Nancy said firmly.

"Ta.........touch...them?" Carol repeated. A married man looking at her ass was different that one touching it.

"Yes," Nancy said as she backed closer to Larry's chair. "I'll go first."

Larry was not about to turn down this opportunity. He had more than massaged Nancy's bare ass last night and had even pushed his finger in her tiny puckered hole. So squeezing it now was not a big deal. His hands moved to her soft cushions and squeezed. "Very-very nice."

Nancy let him touch her for almost a minute before moving away. "I got a 'very-very' nice," she grinned at Carol.

"Where is Amy?" Carol asked as she decided to really let this man touch her.

"She's at my house and won't be back for a while," Nancy said as she moved in front of Carol and grabbed her arms. "Move back and let him touch you."

"But......." Carol started to say before Nancy pushed her backwards. "Oh MY!" She gasped when Larry's hands captured her buns. After a few seconds she tried to move away from him but Nancy held her back.

"He touched mine for at least a minute."

Larry's cock was pushing up the front of his shorts as he caressed this woman's ass. He traced his thumb down the shape of her thong into her cheeks. She squeezed them tightly around his middle finger when he pressed into the area where her anus was.

"Oh God!" Carol said feeling this man's fingers deep down into her ass crack. "Someone might see us."

Nancy looked over her shoulder. "No one is around. Besides my body is blocking anyone from seeing you." After a few more seconds of molesting Carol's ass Nancy thought she would see just how far this divorced lady would go. "To really tell I think he needs to touch our bare asses."

"No way," Carol snapped as she tried to jerk away from Larry. "I need to.........go.......home." She jerked away from Nancy's hands and hurried down the driveway.

"I think we scared her off," Nancy said. "I guess you will just have to check out my ass." She turned and shoved her butt again into his face. She was so wrapped up in his hands on her buns that she did not see Carol standing in front of her again.

"I..........uh.......can we go inside?" Carol asked with a red face.

Nancy looked back at Larry who was grinning ear to ear. "No one has been here for a while. Let's close the door and go inside."

Carol bit her lower lip and took a deep breath. "Just the ass."

"Just the ass," Larry repeated as he stood and led them into the house.

"You first," Carol said with a grin for the first time. She had been so horny lately that she was looking forward to a man touching her bare cheeks.

"OK, but you have to help me," Nancy said as she walked up to where Larry was sitting.

"You want me to take down your shorts?" Carol asked. She suddenly was getting suspicious that Nancy and Larry had a thing going and wanted her to join them. Sex with her ex-husband had been very conservative and lame.

"Yes," Nancy said with a wink. She knew it would turn Larry on even more to have the other woman help.

Larry sat back with a shit-eating grin on his face as Carol reluctantly leaned down and unsnapped Nancy's shorts. She stood back up.

"Well push them down," Nancy grinned.

Carol had never even imagined sex with another female so pushing down one's shorts was really overboard for her. "What the hell," she said as her fingers pinched the waistband and pushed downward. Since Nancy was facing her she saw the tiny black thong covering the pubic area. "How far do you want them down?"

"All the way," Larry said hoping they would listen to him. They didn't.

"Just to my knees," Nancy giggled. Carol pushed them down lower and stood back up. She saw the look on Nancy's face. "The panties too?"

"Yes," Nancy answered. "He has to check out my ass."

"To your knees?" Carol gasped.

Nancy nodded and waited until the trembling fingers pulled her thongs over her golden mane and down to the shorts. Things were definitely going faster than any of them had imagined.

Carol moved back and stared at Nancy's neatly trimmed blonde triangular bush. Under it she could see the pink shaved lips and the glistening moisture. She knew her own pussy was just as damp.

"Well?" Nancy said looking over her shoulder at Larry.

"OK," he grinned as he reached forward and cupped her pink ass cheeks. He rubbed down under them across the tiny little blonde hairs and then gently pushed the cheeks apart. There was her tiny puckered opening.

"Larry! Be good," Nancy said when she felt the cool air on her anus.

"What did he do?" Carol asked with excitement on her face. What they were doing was so unlike her and so nasty.

"He was peeking at me," Nancy grinned and blushed slightly. She felt his hands release her cheeks and then caress her mounds some more. Finally she stepped away from him and bent forward to pull up her panties.

"Damn," Larry expressed when he saw her pussy lips open up for him under her ass. She held the pose for almost ten seconds before standing upright with her panties and shorts in place.

"Your turn," Nancy said to Carol.

"I....uh...don't think......I can do....this," the nervous light brown haired woman said as she backed up.

"I did it and now it's your turn," Nancy said smiling. She walked slowly towards Carol who kept backing up. Suddenly the backs of her legs stuck the chair behind her causing her to sit down hard. Her legs flew upward and before she could lower them Nancy grabbed her ankles.

"Come on take off your shorts and panties," Nancy said.

"I can't......," Carol gasped. However she had stopped struggling.

"Let me help," Nancy grinned as she dropped the legs and then drove her hands into the snap on Carol's shorts.

"Stop.........," Carol cried out.

"Nancy she doesn't want to do it," Larry said worried that Nancy was going too far.

"Yes she does.........don't you Carol? You want me to take off your shorts and panties."

Carol didn't answer because she knew that if she didn't do it she would possibly wonder about it for the rest of her life and since sex was a faint memory she didn't want to lose this opportunity. She nodded her head and looked over at Larry's obvious hard-on under his shorts.

Nancy smiled as she opened the snap and then slowly pulled the zipper down showing Carol's baby pink panties. None of them thought about the ass comparison anymore because soon the woman's pussy was going to be on display. "Lift."

Carol's heart was racing as she lifted her hips and watched her dark blue shorts slide down over her exposed panties, her thighs and down over her knees. She thought about objecting when Nancy pulled the shorts from her feet but couldn't talk. '

Nancy knew the woman was hooked. "Tell me to take off your panties."

"Yes," Carol managed to say.

"Say it," Nancy said as she grabbed the tiny elastic band.

"Take.......them.................off," the words stumbled from her lips. Carol again raised her hips and looked down at her full untrimmed light brown bush as the panties moved south. Finally she lifted both feet and watched as Nancy tossed them on the shorts. Her legs were still held tightly together to prevent them from seeing how excited she was.

"When is the last time you had sex?" Nancy asked seeing the uncontrolled growth over her hidden pussy.

"It's been a while," Carol said feeling more relaxed. This was so strange sitting naked from the waist down in front of them.

Both women had forgotten about Larry who could not see with Nancy in his way. He slowly moved off the sofa and was kneeling behind Nancy looking over her shoulder. She heard his heavy breathing.

"Do you want a better view?" Nancy laughed while turning to look at his face which was beet red from excitement.

"Yes," Larry said while moving next to her.

"Help me open her legs."

"What? Oh God Nancy.......that would be so.....nasty," Carol gasped. She squeezed her knees so tightly together the skin turned white.

"Come on you know you want to show Larry how excited you are," Nancy grinned. She pried her hand between the two knees and pushed outward.

At first Carol managed to resist but the thought of this man she had only met a few times looking at her exposed pussy was too hot.

Nancy grinned when she felt Carol's leg muscles relax. Her eyes as well as Larry's were glued to the hairy triangle which got bigger as the two white thighs parted. More untamed curly hair popped outward until her pink pussy lips parted and they could see her very wet and hot slit.

Carol closed her eyes not wanting to see their faces as they look at her private area. Nancy continued pushing her legs apart until they were straining. She peeked down and saw her pussy wide open with her very swollen clitoris rising up for the occasion.

"I think she needs some relief," Nancy whispered to Larry.

"What.........are you going.........to do?" Carol asked knowing she was not going to stop them.

"We are going to be good neighbors," Nancy laughed. Her fingers moved up one thigh as Larry's moved up the other.

"We?" Carol repeated. It meant Nancy was going to....Suddenly their fingers met as they pushed through the thicket of hairs on both sides of her raised clit. "OH GOD!" Her hips rose upward as the two rubs, touched, and penetrated into her almost closed-again hole. "OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Nancy was just as turned on as Larry because it was something new and something very exciting to be touching another woman's pussy. And, it was her lips that first kissed inside the right thigh. When she did it she felt both Larry and Carol stop moving.

"Oh God......" Carol said again when she saw Nancy's lips planting small wet kisses up her thigh towards her hairy box. When she awoke that morning she had no idea she would be having oral sex especially from another woman.

Larry sat back and unzipped his fly as he prepared to see a woman going down on another one. It had been his long time fantasy so he hurried to release his cock and touch it. As Nancy's head moved over Carol's lower stomach he reached out and pulled her hair back so he could see the first contact of Nancy's tongue on Carol's clit.

"OH YES RIGHT THERE!" Carol screamed. Her hands grabbed onto Nancy's head and held her tightly in place.

Nancy could hardly breathe as she licked and suckled on the raised passion button. Her finger moved under her chin and into the depths of the woman's pussy. She tried to remember some of Bill's techniques and must be doing a good job because Carol was almost there. Suddenly Nancy moved her head back and then her body.

"Oh Please don't stop," Carol begged.

"Larry's turn," Nancy said while glancing down at his exposed penis.

"Yes........please," Carol begged for release.

"I haven't had lunch yet," Larry grinned as he pushed his face between her opened thighs and quickly took over for Nancy. He thought he had gone to heaven until he felt something warm and wonderful on his exposed cock. "Fuck," he thought realizing Nancy was giving him a blowjob. Neither Carol nor Larry lasted ten seconds more as they climaxed at the same time. "I'M CUMMMINNG!" Carol screamed.

Nancy didn't have to hear Larry's scream because his cum completely filled her mouth and throat. She took one big swallow and then one more before she could suck the residue from the draining tube. She knew she had crossed the line that she had established with Kitty and Amy but just had to taste another man's cum. Both Nancy and Larry pulled hairs from their teeth as they helped Carol get dressed.

*****

Amy and Kitty stayed away from Bill for the remainder of the morning because they knew James would be home at any moment. It was around 11:30AM when a yellow taxi pulled up across the street and James exited with his bags and a dozen roses.

"For me?" Kitty asked when he walked up to her in Nancy's driveway.

"Yes," he said peering over her shoulder at Amy who was standing back in the garage. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hello James."

"Hi Amy," James grinned. He noticed she was wearing a thin opaque blouse that showed her white lacy bra. It was then that Bill came out of the house and saw James.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers