Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"Hey James," Bill said smiling. "Too bad you weren't gone all weekend," he thought.

"How is the sale going?" James asked as he moved into the garage and looked around. There were still a lot of junk and boxes.

"It was good earlier but not much going on the past hour or so," Kitty said. Somehow she needed to get James and Amy alone. "Bill would you help me carry those boxes back over to my house?"

"I.......can do it," James quickly said wondering why his wife asked Bill.

"Honey, they are really heavy and I don't want you to hurt your back."

"No problem," Bill said while quickly grabbing the two boxes. He wanted to get Kitty alone again.

"Come inside and let me get you a beer," Amy grinned as she played with the top button on her blouse. She really didn't need to draw his attention to her bust because he was already staring at it.

"I could use a cold one," James said sweating. He quickly forgot about Bill and his wife crossing the street while following Amy into the house.

Amy tossed him a cold can of beer and took a face cloth by the sink and got it wet under the cold water. "I can't believe how hot I am," she whispered. The face cloth was dripping as she moved it over her forehead, down her face and then under her chin. Rivers of water flowed downward onto her blouse soaking it and most of her bra.

"It..............is....verrry.....ha...hot," James stuttered. The pinkness of her full chest was seen through the moist cloth.

"Oh God look at me," Amy said when she glanced down at her wet clothing. More water had soaked into her bra until her dark round nipples were easily seen. "I better get dried before they come back." She didn't blink as she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse.

James was frozen and almost dropped his beer can when she opened the five buttons. He knew he should not be watching but his eyes would not leave her chest.

"A bra is just like a bikini top," Amy grinned while pulling the blouse open and down her arms. She folded it over a kitchen chair in front of her and stood up erect in only her bra on top. "Would you hand me come paper towels?"

James somehow managed to move to the counter behind him and pull off about five squares of paper towels. His slacks were bulging in his crotch area when he walked closer to her and handed her the paper towels with trembling hands. But she didn't take them.

"Would you do the honors?" She asked in a soft sexy voice.

"I............uh...shouldn't." He peeked back at the door leading to the garage.

"We have a few minutes," she whispered. Her fingers curled down into her bra cups and pulled outward. Most of her breasts including her raised and very hard nipples popped out at him.

"Amazing," James' said seeing them for the first time.

"Hurry and dry them before Bill and Kitty come back."

James moved the paper towels up and then over to her soft hills. He dabbed the absorbents over a few visible wet spot until she released one cup and took the towels from him. "Use your fingers," she whispered. But, still he didn't touch her until she took his hand and guided his fingertips to the tip of her raised pinkish tip.

He forgot about his wife, how long they had been gone and even his own name as he explored and caressed the soft breast and rigid bud. It was when he cupped her whole breast that she moaned and moved into him. Her open lips found his before he could say something. Their tongues danced together as her fingers pushed down under his belt, waistline and under his briefs. She curled her hand around his bare cock and squeezed. "God it was so easy to get this man to fool around," she thought as she jerked him off.

*****

"Bill stop," Kitty giggled when he pinched her butt. After he put the boxes on the floor by the front door he stalked her until she turned to run.

"My husband is across the street," Kitty said seriously as he stalked her across the living room and into the dining room where she was trapped. She wanted to give Amy enough time to mess around with James but was afraid Bill would want to fuck her.

"We have at least fifteen minutes," he grinned. She backed up to the large cherry wood table and froze. His fingers found her tee shirt. "Lift your arms."

"OK, but if I say STOP we STOP!" Kitty said breathing heavily.

"Of course," Bill grinned. She raised her arms and he pushed the shirt up and off her upper braless body. She stood topless while he pushed her shorts and panties down and off her feet.

"What are you doing?" Kitty gasped when he picked her up under her arms and sat her nakedness on the table.

"Having you for lunch," he laughed while pushing her softly onto her back and opening her legs. His hand grabbed onto her hips as he sat down in the chair next to him and then guided her hot young pussy to his mouth.

"Bill.........oh BILL!" Kitty yelled as his tongue slashed into her slit finding her clit. He flicked and licked until her ass was raised wanting more at such time he jabbed thee inches of tongue into her depths.

"OH God you are fucking me with your tongue!" Kitty cried. "Don't stop PLEASE!"

Bill was good at cunt licking and wanted to give this woman his best. He managed to hold his breath for over a minute while his whole mouth captured her petite pussy.

Kitty felt it coming. It was bigger than anything she had ever experience and was shaking in anticipation. Her dam was ready to crumble and her juices about to erupt when the phone rang. "Don't answer it." She begged.

Bill smiled as he moved his head back front her boiling hole. "I better see who it is."

"Don't...please........." Kitty lay back as she reached down to spread her pussy lips open. But, Bill went to the mobile phone in the hall way.

"Hello?"

"Bill his is Amy," she whispered. "I just wanted to make sure you take your time." James had ejaculated in his pants and was in the restroom cleaning up.

"Don't worry," Bill grinned. "We are busy at the moment." He carried the phone into the dining room and saw Kitty playing with her clitty. "We'll be back over in about fifteen minutes."

"Take your time," Amy giggled before hanging up.

"Was that Amy?" Kitty asked with a smile. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before and was now doing it with her legs spread wide open.

"Yes," Bill grinned. "We have more time." He knew she wanted him to continue with his tongue but wanted to put something else in there. Something a whole lot bigger.

"Good, please do it some more," she begged while closing her eyes.

Kitty didn't hear his zipper open up or the snap on his shorts. She was breathing hard waiting for his tongue to touch her again. Then she felt it. It was so wet and so hot and........so BIG!" Her eyes opened wide and stared at the huge purple crown posed at her sex. "Bill no we can't...."

Bill had gotten her so wet that when he pushed his pre-cum covered knob into her outer lips they stretched open enough for her inner lips to open as well. She was the smallest he had ever tried and knew it was going to be tight. Still he had to convince her to at least try it. His finger rubbed down over her swollen clitoris. "You know you want to see how it feels."

"We..........I..can't........I.........uh.....promised," she moaned. He was right that she wanted to feel it inside of her.

"Promised?" He repeated. Promised James? That didn't make sense. "Promised who?" His hips moved a fraction forward until half of the knob disappeared.

"Ohhhh," She moaned opening her legs as far as they could go. "I promised..........Amy and Nancy."

"What?" Bill asked confused. Maybe he was right that something was going on with the women. He pulled his tip out and looked at her. "You promised them you wouldn't let me fuck you?"

"Yes," she confessed. "We........we just wanted to tease you men to get....to get...our husbands to have sex with us."

"So this was just a tease," he said smiling as he rubbed his large crown up and down her wanton gash. "You really don't want me to fuck you." Her hips moved forward when the tip covered her opening.

"Yes........no......oh God......I don't have to tell them," she said seriously.

"But you promised," Bill grinned. "And, that means Nancy is now teasing Larry and........shit...it means Amy is teasing James. I don't want you to break your promise."

"It's OK," Kitty moaned. Her top half sat up allowing her hand to grab his hard-on. "I want you to put it in."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," Bill smiled. He held his hips back as she pulled on his cock.

"Yes.......do it........fa..........fuck........me."

Bill pushed his hips forward until the tip slowly disappeared.

"Oh......it's soooooooooo BIG!" She grunted. "Oh yes fuck me."

"You know. This is just not right," Bill said before pulling out the crown and stepping back with her hand holding him like a garden hose.

"Oh NO PLEASE.......I want it."

"No let go. We need to think about this. If I fuck you then James will fuck Amy and then Larry will fuck my wife. I think I need to talk to Nancy about this first." Bill pried her weaker fingers apart and then pulled up his boxers and shorts before blowing Kitty a kiss before turning and walking out.

"Shit, what have I done?" Kitty thought as she rubbed her clitty. "The other women will be pissed."

*****

"We better go and see what the others are up to," Larry whispered to Nancy as they finished piling up the items that didn't sell. Carol was still hanging around just in case they wanted to play around some more. "I thought Amy would've been back by now."

"Carol we are heading over to Nancy's house," Larry said as he stood by the garage door button.

"Oh OK," She grinned. "Maybe you...," she hesitated and looked at Nancy. "And Nancy could stop by my house sometime?"

"Sure," Nancy grinned. She was already thinking about Carol paying her back and wondered if another woman's mouth on her would feel as good if not better than Bill.

After Larry closed the door with Carol on the driveway and Nancy and him still in the garage he moved up to Nancy and took her hand. "We might have some time."

"I don't think so," Nancy grinned. "But, what do you have in mind?"

"We could......you know...go find a bed.......and........" He stopped knowing she knew what he wanted.

"And......................fuck?" Nancy laughed.

"Well.........yes," Larry chuckled.

"That would be cheating." She whispered as she dropped his hand.

"But, what we did before......you sucked on my...."

"Just some fun," Nancy said before turning and walking out the small door on the side of the garage. "I'll see you back at my house."

*****

James stayed in the restroom for almost ten minutes before he managed to get his slacks clean and dry. He looked at his face in the mirror and sighed because he felt so guilty. "How can I ever face Kitty again?" He wondered. At the same time he felt his penis getting hard again since it knew Amy was still outside waiting for him.

Amy was waiting and looking out the window at the same time. She thought she would have some fun with James so after he went into the restroom she quickly took off her shorts, bra and panties. A naked Amy waited by the restroom door. Finally she saw the doorknob turning and then it opening. James was looking back when the door opened to make sure he didn't leave a mess and stepped into the hallway. He immediately crashed into Amy's body causing them both to fall with James on top of Amy.

"Ohhh," James said as he tried to brace himself with his hands to prevent crushing her. He was so worried about hurting her that he did not realize she was naked until he glanced down at the bare breasts. "Holy Shit!"

"Hi," Amy giggled. As she pulled his body down onto hers and then wrapped her legs around his hips.

"We can't do this," James said trying to push up out of her arms and legs however she came with him. "Let go."

"No," Amy giggled. As he tried to move onto his knees her weight made him topple over until he landed on his back. Now Amy was on top of him. She blew the brown bangs from her forehead and smiled. "It's what you wanted right? You pretend you are fucking me."

"How did you know that?" James asked suddenly suspecting he had been set up. "Kitty......she's with.......oh my God. Let me up."

"Bill has been fantasizing about her too." Amy grinned.

"He has?" James asked feeling his muscles getting weaker. "Do you think they are doing..."

"This?" Amy asked before lowering her open mouth to his. Her tongue fucked into his mouth to find his. She felt his hand move around her and grab her bare buttocks. "Or this?" She asked before lifting just enough to reach under her and release his belt and slacks. She pulled down the zipper and reached under his raised briefs to find his long thin stone penis. Her trembling fingers aimed the hot tip upward as she lowered her moist gash.

"We can't fuck," Amy groaned feeling the spongy head push into her outer lips. It felt so good and she wanted to lower her weight but couldn't. Suddenly he lifted his hips and the thin invader pushed up almost three inches into her.

"JAMES!" Amy cried out not expecting it. However she didn't lift up. "I told you we can't fuck."

"OK," James panted. "It feels so.........so hot and.........good."

"Don't move," Amy whispered. She didn't want to pull off but didn't want him to fuck her either. Her inner muscles slightly squeezed him sending shivers up and down both of their spines. "Oh," she moaned. Then he pushed up another inch.

"JAMES!" Amy yelled. "I told you not to move."

"I can't help it," he whined.

"God, there can't be any more," she thought because he was in as far as Larry's six inches had ever been. It has to be it she thought as she dropped her hips to rest her stomach on his. Suddenly another two almost three inches pushed up into and area of her pussy never touched by male genital. "OH MY!" Almost nine inches of hot cock was buried deeply inside of her. "Don't move!"

"Why not?" James asked. "Shit, I'm inside of you now."

"Because if we move we are fucking," Amy groaned. "Besides it feels so good I don't want it to end," she thought.

"We can't stay like.......this......all night," James whispered. His hands moved under her body to cup her massive mounds. "Let me pull it out some." Before she could say anything he lowered his body until about three inches emerged.

"Jesus!" She cried. Feeling it move again sent shivers up her body. "Don't pull it out."

"OK," James grinned as he pushed the three inches back inside.

"Ahhh," Amy groaned.

"Are you OK?"

"No.......take it......out.......again," she whispered.

James slid lower until six inches escaped. This time she was the one who lowered her hips until he was engulfed again.

"James."

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?"

"I definitely promise," he grinned. Suddenly her hips flew upward and then downward. Again and again she lifted and lowered.

"Fuck me you..........you....animal......fuck me," she growled. Their bellies slapped together while their mouths again found each other to keep the noise down. "Let me.........turn over," she said as she grabbed his shoulders and leaned to the right. James prick didn't miss a stroke as they fucked until she was now on the bottom. "Much better," Amy giggled. Her arms and legs moved out as far as they could go while this young 20 something man fucked her brains out. Just as they climaxed at the same time Bill and Kitty walked into the hallway. "NOW JAMES NOW!" Amy screamed. She saw the intruders but didn't care. "FUCK ME!"

"GOD YOUR PUSSY IS SO GOOD! I'M CUMING AMY!" There was no role playing this time.

James' body fell down onto her softness and a few seconds later she whispered. "Your wife is standing behind you."

"What?" James said as he turned to see Kitty standing in the hallway with her arm around Bill. "Kitty...let me explain."

"No need," Kitty grinned. "There is something that I would like to show you though."

Bill didn't know what she was talking about until he saw her hand unzip him and then reach inside to pull out his huge hardening shaft. Her little fingers barely made it half-way around as she held it out for James' view. "Move over."

"Oh no Kitty. Not here," James said as he watched Kitty remove her tee shirts, shorts and panties.

"Let's all go up to the master bed," Bill suggested knowing that Nancy had already fooled around with Larry. He figured they had fucked as well.

"The four of us?" James asked. His semi-hard penis was still buried into Amy's box.

"OK with me," Amy said smiling. She too figured Nancy and Larry had already fucked.

*****

"Where is everybody?" Larry asked when he walked into the house with Nancy.

"Don't know," Nancy said. "Maybe they are over at Kitty's house." She turned and pulled Larry's lips to hers. "I've been thinking about what you wanted to do before and........I want it too."

"Really?" Larry said smiling. His hand snaked down the front of her shorts and found her triangular bush soaked.

"I might as well tell you," she whispered. "Amy, Kitty and I made a pact to tease you guys so you will want to have sex with us. I mean with our husbands. I've never had another man but Bill and..."

"We should hurry," Larry said stopping her. "We don't have much time.

"Let's go upstairs to my bed," Nancy giggled as she pulled off her blouse and bra. She unsnapped her shorts and was pushing them down as they walked from the kitchen.

*****

"Go easy," Kitty moaned as Bill's log moved past her inner lips again. Luckily her pussy was still dripping wet.

"Relax," Amy whispered next to her. She too was on her back waiting for a man other than her husband to stick it in. Amy reached down and over until she found Kitty's clitty.

"Amy!" Kitty giggled. "You're touching my..."

"Do you want me to stop?" Amy asked.

"No...oh no...don't ever stop." Another inch pushed inside causing Kitty's mouth to open wide matching her eyes.

"Are you OK?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Kitty answered. "Just push it in steadily and don't stop."

Bill nodded and did as she asked. After about four more inches moved in Kitty moaned loudly. "OH GEEZ......IT'S SPLITTING ME OPEN! DON'T STOP!"

*****

Nancy and Larry were almost to the master bedroom door when they heard Kitty's moan. "What the fuck?" Nancy said as Larry and she looked into the bedroom and saw Bill's thick cock about half-way inside Kitty's tight hole.

"SHIT AMY!" Larry cried out as James' prick pounded her pussy.

"Hi Honey," Amy giggled. "We started without you."

"Hi Baby," Bill said with his veins popping out on his forehead. "I hope you don't mind."

After the visual shock wore off Nancy laughed. "You know I think we need to go and pay Carol a visit."

"Good idea," Larry grinned. "We'll see you all in the morning. He took Nancy's hand and led her out into the hallway.

"Where are they going?" Amy asked as she cupped James' hard butt.

"I'm not sure?" James replied. He was focusing on sucking Amy's nipples and did not hear what they said. "Did you hear anything Kitty?"

"OH PLEASE........JUST GIVE IT TO ME!" Kitty cried out.

Bill pushed another three inches in and wondered how she could take more of it. "I think they said something about visiting Carol. Do any of you know......Carol?" Kitty's pussy was so tight it was starting to hurt him more than her.

"Carol.........hey maybe its Carol Johnson... the divorced lady down the street?" Amy said almost ready to cum for the second time.

"Is she part of your club?" Bill asked while slowly pulling out his ram rod.

"No," Kitty groaned. It was starting to feel good....really good. "I'm really Bill, give it to me."

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers