Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers

Bill did as she asked and the whole bed was shaking as the two couples raced to the finish line. Bill finished just before Kitty and then Amy and James climaxed together.

"What now?" Amy asked after about ten minutes of complete silence.

"You know you and I haven't.....?" Bill smiled while turning on his side towards Amy.

"Do you mind Kitty?" Amy asked the thoroughly satisfied younger woman.

"No please. I'll need a few days before I let Bill do it again," Kitty giggled.

"But, I'm not hard," Bill joked as he lifted his lifeless and limp cock.

"I'll take care of that," Amy grinned before rolling her body over Kitty's to take her place next to Bill.

Kitty shifted next to James and pulled his body into hers. "Are you alright with this?"

"Yeah........I guess so....it was weird watching Bill and you...doing it."

"It excited you didn't it," Kitty whispered before touching his cock, which was getting hard again.

"Yes."

*****

Carol was soaking in the new hot tub she had installed on her patio when she heard the doorbell through the open patio door. "Go away," she said as she sipped on a glass of red wine. The doorbell sounded again. "Go away." She was feeling so good after the tag-team oral sex affair with Nancy and Larry. Then she heard the gate by the side of the house open.

"Who is there?" She yelled realizing she was stark naked and her clothes were in the house.

"Just us," Nancy said as she walked up onto the patio with Larry. "I didn't know you had a hot tub."

"It was installed this week," Carol smiled as she sat upright until the tops of her pink boobs surfaced. She wanted them to know she was naked.

"Skinny-dipping?" Nancy asked.

"Yes....uh...if you two want to join me please do."

Nancy didn't have to look at Larry for an answer because this was what they came for. "Last one in is a rotten egg." She quickly removed her clothing and turned to watch Larry do the same. Although he was not as big as Bill he always seemed to be hard. And a hard shorter one is a lot better than a longer soft one.

It had been a while to for Carol as she moved away from the steps leading down into the steamy water. "Have you two been........you know?"

"Fucking?" Nancy answered bluntly. "No but just about everything else. But we are going to change that right now."

Larry didn't know what hit him when Nancy grabbed his arm and guided him to sit next to Carol. "I get him first." As soon as his ass hit the underwater seat she lifted her leg over his lap and squatted down over his torpedo that was ready to launch.

Carol grinned when Nancy's body lowered onto Larry's shaft. The water helped lighten Nancy's body as she rose and lowered her pussy. After a few minutes Nancy lifted her body off. "Hey!" Larry said complaining.

"We're taking turns," Nancy giggled. She leaned over to Carol and whispered something in her ear. Carol giggled and nodded her head.

Larry didn't know what was said however it didn't take him long to find out. Carol turned around and faced the edge of the hot tub before bending forward. She pushed her hot buns upward and wiggled them while looking back at Larry.

"No problem," Larry laughed while moving behind her butt and guiding his pecker under her ass and into the completely wet pussy lips.

"Easy......it's been a while," Carol smiled when she felt his crown inter her sex. Her eyes opened wide as his six inch pole slipped into her depths.

"What about you?" Larry asked Nancy as she moved next to him.

"She owes me," Nancy giggled before climbing up onto the edge of the hot tub and lifting Carol's right arm. She eased under it until her stomach was in front of Carol's face. Carol didn't have to be told what she wanted.

*****

"Do you want to go home?" Kitty asked James when they walked from Nancy's front door.

"I guess so," he replied. "Where else would we go?"

Kitty took his hand and turned right at the sidewalk. "I think Carol lives in the first house on the next block."

"Are you sure about this?" James asked while running to keep up with her.

"Definitely," Kitty giggled. "Definitely."

*****

It was almost a month later when the neighborhood had their next party. Labor Day normally meant a pot luck dinner and some dancing. Nancy, Amy, Kitty and Carol sat on the patio bench seat on Amy's back deck and looked at the other couples dancing.

"What do you think about Jim and Anna?" Nancy whispered.

"Not bad, but I would prefer Allan and Millie," Amy added.

"Millie?" Carol repeated. "She is so stuck up I doubt if she would go for it."

"OK Millie and Allan it is," Amy giggled.

"Why don't we go after both couples?" Kitty asked.

"We said only one new couple at a time," Nancy replied. "Or single." She glanced at Carol.

"I'll tell the men," Amy said before standing and walking over to the grill where they all stood.

It was ten minutes later when Millie went to the bathroom that Amy made her move. "Allan........would you care to dance?"

Allan gulped and looked around for his wife who had been very protective and jealous. "I......shouldn't."

"Come on," Amy said smiling. She had slipped inside before and had removed her bra. Her 38 knockers were only covered by a thin button down shirt.

Allan again looked around before moving up into Amy's arms. At first he attempted to stay back from her chest but realized it was not possible. Like most of the men on the block they all desired Amy's tits.

"Come closer I won't bite," Amy whispered. She pulled his upper body into hers as her thigh pushed between his thighs. She felt his passion rising and grinned.

Allan's right hand moved up onto Amy's back and discovered she was not wearing a bra and just the thought of those puppies braless caused an immediate hard-on.

Millie walked out of the bathroom and saw Nancy waiting for her. "Nice party," Millie said to make small talk. She really wasn't close to anyone on the block because she spent most of her time at the local country club.

"Yes. Uh....before you walk outside and see Amy and Allan dancing I just wanted to say something."

"Dancing? Allan is dancing with Amy?" Millie moved to get by Nancy but the bigger woman stopped her.

"Yes and they are dancing really close. So close that he probably has a big hard-on."

"Are you sick?" Millie asked noticeably pissed.

"No," Nancy answered. "However, I'll bet you anything that the sex you two have tonight will be the best in a very long time."

"You're nuts," Millie said before shoving Nancy back against the wall. She moved through the kitchen and stopped in the patio doorway. Locked very close together were Amy and her husband. She could see Amy's leg rubbing against Allan's crotch.

Allan's eyes were close and he was breathing heavily when he felt Amy being jerked back from him. Before he could cover his large bulge he saw his wife looking at it.

"What do you think you are doing?" Millie asked Amy.

"Just warming him up for you tonight," Amy whispered before moving away.

Millie looked at her husband in disgust and stormed back into the house. "Come on we are leaving."

The four women stood near the patio door and watched Allan follow his wife into the house. He blushed when moving by them and quickly ran to catch her.

"I don't think it worked," Carol whispered.

"Oh it worked," Amy whispered back.

*****

Millie was in the house almost two minutes before Allan came in. She was ready to let him have it when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her body into hers. Before she could complain he lifted her short sun dress and found the elastic waistband of her panties.

"Allan.........stop this right now!" She yelled. But her panties were soon wrapped around her ankles as he lifted her body up and carried her up the stairs.

"Don't talk," Allan said firmly. This was the first time that he had talked this way around her.

"But....." Millie said before her panties fell from her feet onto the steps. She held onto his strong arms until he held her over the master bed where he dropped her. He spun her around onto her front and unzipped her dress. Not a sound came from her lips as he pulled the shoulder straps off her arms and then the dress down and off her legs. Only a tiny bra remained and it too was soon gone. He gazed down at her wonderful ass.

Millie froze while waiting for what he was going to do. She heard him removing his clothing and then felt him climb onto the bed. "Ohh," she moaned when he grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up until she was on her hands and knees.

Allan had wanted to fuck her doggie style during the four years of their marriage but she had refused. Now he was in control and was rock hard from dancing with Amy. "Tell me you're my bitch dog."

Allan lightly spanked her pure white buttock. "You heard me."

"St...stop th...this," she said with a shaky voice. He spanked her again a little harder. "Oh God....I'm.........your....bitch."

Allan slid his finger down the untouched valley between her buttocks until it glazed over her anus. He felt her jerked forward slightly but she didn't say anything. Another inch and he discovered she was just as turned on as he was. "You want it don't you?" He laughed. The stuck up little rich girl wanted him to fuck her doggie style.

"Yes," she whispered.

"What?"

"Yes!" she said louder.

"What?"

"YES!" She yelled.

Millie had tears of joy when his hot poker pushed up into her wanton slit. She had dreamed of one day being taken this way by a strong man and never thought her husband had it in him. "OH YES!"

In their four years of marriage and two years of sex before that she had never climaxed. Of course she had faked it like many wives do but now for the first time ever Millie Blankenship was about to cum. Gurgling noises emitted from her throat as Allan pushed in and pulled out his cock. His hands reached up under her and squeezed her dangling 34B breasts while he kept fucking her.

For the first time in a long time Allan felt like a man again. He liked being in control and had even dreaded having sex with his wife on their scheduled day of the month. "Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me....." Millie said smiling. "FUCK ME!" She was the first to feel the bomb about to explode between her thighs. Even without touching her clitoris Millie Blankenship was going to cum........really cum. She quickly discovered what she had been missing. "NOW........OH YES........YES! NOW!"

Allan had held back until she climaxed. He grabbed onto her hips, pulled them back into him and unloaded the best discharge yet.

*****

Amy had slept in the next morning after staying up late from cleaning up the party stuff and was still lying in bed when she heard the doorbell. She knew Larry had left already for a golf outing so she rolled out in her short baby doll nightie and walked quickly to the front door. When she opened it she saw a smiling Millie.

"Come in and let me tell you about our neighbor club," Amy grinned.

The end.

Ending Note: A role play story was fun to do and I hoped you all enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and send me a note. Thanks...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers