Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a point, and I had to agree with him. They actually felt almost normal. "True, very true."

"And besides... you got a great orgasm out of it, too."

"Oh, you PERVERT!!!" But I knew he was right, so very right. I didn't want to admit it, but it was probably one of the best orgasms I had ever had in my life.

Jeff had done such a great job of draining me that I had nothing left to offer Brayden that evening, but he happily took the formula, and I went to bed for the first time that night with my breasts not in agony. Still, they were beginning to fill back up, and I hoped that the next day wouldn't be a repeat in pain.

What was more troubling were the thoughts that kept running through my head about the sex I had had with Jeff. It was so wrong... and yet I found myself focusing more on the deep, deep pleasure he had given me. And while the sex had satisfied my needs, it also seemed to re-awaken the sexual desires within me that had been neglected for over a year. I took a shower after Jeff had left, and washed myself as good as I could, but had to change my panties later in the afternoon due to the come that was still inside me, dripping out and soaking the crotch. And I caught myself playing with my pussy while I watched TV in the evening. That night I had very lurid, erotic sexual dreams, but could only remember fragments of them in the morning. The one that I couldn't get out of my mind (and truthfully, didn't want to get out of my mind) was of sucking a cock, Jeff's cock, while another cock was inside my pussy from behind.

I tried hard to put all of that nonsense behind me in the morning, and found it relatively easy, because more milk had come in early in the morning, and my breasts were once again filled to the max. I tried to get Brayden to drink more, but he wasn't interested. You picked a bad time to be completely weaned, I thought to myself. I realized I needed to get out and find a breast pump, and so got dressed and packed up to go shopping for one. Before I left I went to start a load of laundry, sorting the clothes to make separate loads of darks and whites. When I came across the panties from yesterday -- first the blue cotton bikini ones, soaked with my juices from my encounter with Jeff; then the white cotton briefs that I had put on after the shower, that quickly became soaked with the residual come inside me; then the black satin ones I had worn during the night, which had a mix of my wetness, and a little of Jeff's come -- I had another wave of passion and arousal. I briefly thought about calling Jeff, but quickly put it out of my head, and started the washing machine. My breasts were starting to ache badly again, and I needed to get going.

Brayden and I headed out to the garage, and I got him settled into the backseat of my car. I turned the key and heard the click-click, which I had learned meant I had a dead battery. I closed my eyes, whispered, "Please, no..." under my breath, and tried once more. Nothing. That's just great, I thought. Now what am I supposed to do?

I took Brayden out of the car and noticed that he was asleep, so I put him back in his room and closed the door. I started to walk over to the kitchen to use the phone, and was surprised to hear it ring. I picked it up, and said, "Hello?"

"Hey, Sis, this is Jeff, just... wanted to see how you were doing, make sure we're still ok."

"Hi, Jeff... thanks for thinking of me. We're doing fine." I debated on what I should tell him, and finally realized that having him come over to start my car would be cheaper than calling the mechanic. "Actually, I'm not doing ok... I really need to get out and get a new pump, because I'm in a lot of pain again, and I just tried to start the car and it's dead."

"So, me helping yesterday didn't work?"

"No, it helped out a lot, actually... was the first time I've slept good since Brayden was born." I tried not to think about the dreams I had had.

"But the milk is back again?"

"Yeah... not quite as bad as yesterday, but still very very painful... and I think Brayden has decided he's weaned, since he isn't interested in me at all."

"Wow. That sucks. I mean, shoot... no pun intended, honest, Sister. So, what's wrong with the car?"

"It just goes click click when I turn the key. I think the battery is dead."

"Could be. Want me to come by and give you a jump? I mean, jump you? I mean jump your car, sorry! Jump-start your car, that's what I meant."

I laughed, and said, "You perv. Yes, please, would you mind?"

"Nope, just finishing up a file and I'll be on my way. See you in 20 minutes."

I hung up the phone and sat down. A wide spectrum of thoughts, feelings, and sensations came at me all the same time, and I tried hard to sort them out. I knew for certain that there could be no more sex with Jeff, period. I also knew that fucking his cock was amazingly pleasurable. Another wave of milk came in and my breasts began to ache and throb as they had yesterday. And having Jeff suck them was such piercing sweet pleasure. A jumble of voices in my head, all screaming, "What am I thinking? Wow, his cock was huge. Stop this now! You can't do that again with him, EVER. I can't believe how much come there was..."

The doorbell rang, and there was Jeff, in his business suit, with a kind, gentle smile on his face. "Hey, Sis, so is the car in the garage?"

All business, no hint of what we had done yesterday in his voice or on his face. Whew. I said, "Yep, here's the key."

I handed the keys to him, and he took them, our hands touching momentarily. His hand was warm and once again electric to the touch. I will NOT get aroused again, I thought, and then felt a hint of wetness as I followed him to the garage.

"Greg has a jump-starter in here somewhere; I gave it to him for his birthday last year... ah, there it is." He popped open the hood of the car, and said, "How old is this piece of junk, anyway?"

I sighed, and said, "Almost 10 years old. Greg wants me to drive it for another year or so... we just can't afford a new car right now."

He nodded as he hooked up the jump-starter and said, "Looks like it's got a full charge, so this should start in no time."

He got in and tried to start the car. Nothing. No noise at all. He got out and looked under the hood again, touching the various parts of the engine.

As he wiped his hands off on a rag, he looked at me and said, "Well, you're not going to want to hear this, but this car isn't going anywhere on its own, today. It could be the battery, or the starter, but to be honest, since it's so old, it could be a bunch of things."

Right about then another wave of milk came in, and I winced. He looked at me and said, "You're really in a lot of pain, aren't you."

We walked back into the house, and I said, "Yes... almost as bad as yesterday. It feels like they are going to explode any second." He laughed as he washed his hands at the sink; it wasn't a relaxed laugh, but a nervous laugh. He was thinking the same thing I was thinking.

To distract myself, I called the mechanic and asked for a tow truck to come take the car to the shop. I looked at Jeff, and said, "The guy I spoke to said he would try to get the truck here as soon as possible, but it could be two to three hours from now. He asked me to wait around until the truck showed up."

"That is too bad, Sister. Do you want me to go out and get you a pump, or... what can I do to help?" The look on his face was one of sincerity, but in his eyes I saw the spark of desire.

"Jeff, we can't... we can't do that again. We just can't."

"I know, I know... I just hate to see you in that much pain, and I have to be honest with you -- what are your other options at this point? I'd be happy to take you with me back to work, and you could take my car from there, but then you'd miss the tow truck. And you said that me drinking from you worked for you yesterday."

"Yes, the sucking did, but... we can't have sex again."

"I know, I know... I'll be the perfect gentleman."

I sighed, and said, "Ok... ok. Let's go sit on the couch."

We sat back down on the couch, and Jeff put his hands in his lap while I lifted up my shirt and unsnapped my nursing bra again, once again offering my breast to him. He leaned in and gently cupped my breast with his hand, and began sucking. He started off gently, but gradually began to suck deeper. I closed my eyes and tried to put all thoughts of sex out of my head, but it was like fighting the incoming tide. I was getting aroused again, and fast. I tried one more time to fight off the desire burning within me, but lost focus when I felt my pussy get wet again. I leaned my head back, took a deep breath, and said, "Oh Jeff... it feels so good, so good..." The words were out of my mouth before I even knew it.

His hand immediately shot out and touched my leg. Through the jeans I was wearing I could feel the warmth of his hand and could feel it sliding up. I reached over and immediately found his cock, and felt it rapidly growing in his slacks. I spread my legs wide for him as his hand reached my crotch, and he began to rub my pussy through the jeans. The thought of "this is so wrong" was replaced with the thought of, "I should have worn a skirt again".

I took my hand off of his crotch and stood up, turning to face him. He started to protest, saying, "But you said..." but I cut him off with a throaty, mumbled, "Shut up."

Without looking in his eyes, I slid my shirt off and then reached behind me to undo my bra. I undid my jeans and slid them off, along with my panties. While I was doing this he took his shoes and slacks off, undid his tie, and slid his shirt and t-shirt off. While I noticed his flat stomach and well-shaped pectoral muscles, my focus quickly zoomed in on his cock. I once again straddled him on the couch, and quickly centered my pussy over his cock. He reached out for the other breast and began sucking deeply as I slid down onto his cock. I quickly coated his rock-hard shaft with my wetness and began to ride him hard and fast, grinding my clit into him with every thrust. He shifted his hips slightly, re-orienting the way his cock slid into me, and by doing so, began to hit my g-spot. I moaned loudly and said, "oh fuck yes, Jeff... oh fuck yes." He responded with, "oh Sabrina... I want to fuck you all day long... I want you so bad."

That made me ride him harder, and I quickly came to orgasm, climaxing over and over again as I slowly rode his cock. The pleasure from him was very intense, and left me feeling weak. He put his hands on my hips, and without a word, slid me off of him and had me sit on the couch. I leaned back as he stood up in front of me. His cock was huge and was glistening with my wetness. He stepped up to the edge of the couch and stood in between my spread legs. Our eyes connected and I understood what he wanted. I leaned forward and took his cock in my hand, and opened my mouth. He thrust his hips forward gently and slid his cock into my mouth. It was hot and I could taste my pussy juices on it. I sucked it for perhaps a minute before he pulled out and got on his knees between my legs. He then leaned forward and eagerly, greedily began to lick and suck my drenched pussy. It felt wonderful and I began to get aroused again. I could definitely tell that this was something he had thought about for a long time, the way he licked and sucked, and then would stop and carefully examine my pussy, before licking my clit and sliding his tongue inside me.

He stopped and then positioned himself so that his cock was at the entrance of my pussy. He slid into me again and I gasped a little with the hardness of his thrust. He began to slowly, but deeply fuck me, all the while focused on watching his cock slide in and out of me. He was mesmerized watching his cock being swallowed over and over again by my body, and I was mesmerized watching his face. There was no doubt at all in my mind that he truly had fantasized about this for a long time, and I also knew that we both were getting much satisfaction and pleasure out of this forbidden sex.

The pleasure must have been too much because it didn't take too long before he was coming inside me. His thrusts were deep, very deep, as he sought to come as deeply inside of me as possible. He finished coming and leaned forward, resting his head on my now-empty breasts.

"Damn, Sabrina... that was awesome."

"Yes, it was. I have to admit, I am totally blown away at how erotic and satisfying this sex is."

"No kidding. I've wanted to do that for years."

"I could tell."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Oh yeah."

He laughed and then leaned back and slowly slid out of me. He sat down next to me on the couch. I shifted my hips and leaned back, spreading my legs. We both watched as the come started to steadily drip out of me. Glob after glob after glob of thick, pearly white come. All I could say was, "Wow. Wow." With each glob. He just leaned back, closed his eyes, and smiled. Like yesterday, it was a huge load.

"Does that happen for you every time?"

He said, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you always have that much come, every time?"

"Oh... yeah, most of the time... sometimes more, though."

"More? Seriously? Geez... I'm starting to wonder about what I've missed being married these last 6 years to Greg... he never has that much."

"Really? He's not the greatest of lovers?"

"He's a sweetie, honest... I love him... but, well, the sex life hasn't really been there since about the time I was 5 months along."

"That just blows me away, Sis. If I was your husband, I'd be all over you, all the time, and would do anything to get between your sweet, sweet thighs."

"You just were between my sweet, sweet thighs, you pervert, and have been all over me the last two days... Brother."

He got a big grin on his face, and said, "Oh yeah... damn that was good, too. Sooo incredibly good. Sweet, sweet, sweet."

"You are such a perv."

"I know, I know."

We rested in silence for a moment, and then I asked, "So, pervert, what other kinky fantasies do you have about me?"

"Oh man... where to begin... well, to be honest, I'd give anything to see that ass of yours in a thong... not just any thong, but some no-kidding lingerie."

"Really? You mean like the whole garter-belt and stocking get-up?"

"Oh yeah... big time. I would love to slowly undress you while I worship that sweet body of yours."

"Is that it?"

"No... not to get too graphic on you, but I desperately want to eat you out in a variety of positions... want to 69 you... I want to come in your mouth, and watch you swallow my load... and man oh man, I want to fuck you doggy style for like 4 hours straight."

"Ouch!"

"Oh... I wouldn't be able to last that long... but I want to do that so bad."

"Sounds like you have spent way too much time thinking about things you want to do to me!"

"You got that right."

I couldn't believe I was going to say it, and in disbelief I heard myself say, "So... do you want to come over tomorrow? I mean, I'm probably going to need some relief from the milk flow, and I don't have a car, so..."

He looked at me, and said, "Are you serious?"

I nodded, and said, "I guess I'm thinking that we've already done it twice now, and with Greg gone this week, it seems like the timing is right for this, for us to do this... and you drinking from me has helped a lot, honest. The sex is... amazingly kinky and mind-blowingly fantastic, and if you honestly are that hard over for me, then I can only imagine how good it will be if we have the time to really enjoy ourselves. But it has to end after that. No more, no matter what. Deal?"

"Deal. But... a couple of questions, if you don't mind?"

"Ok -- shoot."

"Ok... do you have lingerie to wear?"

"Yes, I've got some... want to see what I've got?"

He nodded, and so I got up and walked down the hall to the master bedroom, a final glob of come dripping out of me onto my thigh. I came back with my basket of lingerie and gave it to him, and then got some paper towels to clean up the river of come dripping down the couch and onto the floor. I'm glad it's fake black leather and cleans easily, I thought to myself.

"This one. This set." I looked up and he was holding up a set of lingerie I had bought before I got pregnant, but never worn because it hadn't fit very well. It had black satin and lace borders with embroidered pink panels, and was a matching bustier, thong, and garter-belt.

I smiled and said, "Ok... what do you want over the top?"

Jeff smiled and said, "Remember that flowery dress you wore last summer at the beach?"

"Yep... you like that thing?"

"Oh yeah... totally got me hard. Shows off your curves and your ass perfectly."

"Ok, I can dig it up... although black stockings under it will look kind of funny."

"Don't worry, the dress won't stay on long."

"Nice, you pervert... any other requests?"

"Well, yeah... I mean... there's lots I want to do... and I've been fantasizing about this for a long time, so... can I call the shots tomorrow, do things in the order I want?"

"Of course."

"Ok, great... which brings up the next question, how long do you want to go for?"

"You mean, like how many hours? Seriously?"

"Yeah, because, well, for all that I want to do... would probably mean about 3 hours worth of sex."

"Oh my gosh, you are sick in the head!" It was absolutely bizarre that I was sitting on the couch, completely naked, next to my equally naked brother, having this conversation.

"Well, I'm just asking, that's all..."

"No, I understand... well, I'll have to take breaks to take care of Brayden, but... that shouldn't be an issue."

"One more question."

"Ok..."

"Well, since, after tomorrow, we're done, I was hoping for some... mementos, to remember it?"

"Like what?"

"Well, for starters... the thong."

I smiled, and said, "Of course."

"And... pictures."

"Pictures? Excuse me?"

"Yeah... some pictures... maybe a few video clips. Nothing that would identify us, you know, but just some pictures... of your ass in that thong, in some poses... my cock inside you... my come dripping out of you."

"I don't know, Jeff. I just would be afraid they would get out into the internet."

"Absolutely not. They would be for me, only." Something in the way he said it made me unsure if I could trust him.

"We'll see... you can take some, but I get to delete any of them I want, ok?"

"Deal."

"Ok... it's been about 45 minutes since I called the tow truck, so we should probably get dressed."

"Ok, ok... was kind of hoping for a quickie, though."

"A what?"

"You know... a quickie?"

"Get out of here, you pervert, you'll get your fill tomorrow, you sick bastard."

"Technically, I'm not a bastard, Mom and Dad were married when they had me and you... I'm not so sure about Doug, though..."

I shook my head and smiled at him and said, "Get out of here!"

With a grin, as he walked out the door, he said, "See you tomorrow, about 10am?"

Sure enough, right at 10am on Friday morning, the doorbell rang and there was Jeff, looking fresh from the shower, in his best suit. "Morning, Sabrina, how's it going?" he said as he stepped inside and shut the door.

"Fine... you look quite chipper."

"Oh yes... you have no idea what this means to me. And may I say that you look absolutely fabulous." He looked me up and down, taking me by the shoulders and turning me back and forth. I had spent most of the morning getting myself ready -- trimming my bush, shaving my armpits and legs with a new razor, showering, putting lotion on, doing my hair and makeup, and then dressing in the lingerie and the dress. I hadn't realized how aroused I was until I went to put the thong on, and felt my wetness as I adjusted the fabric over my pussy lips.

"You really can't get enough, can you..."