Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope!"

"So... it's your show, what do we do first?" I tried hard to hide my anticipation and eagerness, but to be completely honest, I too was looking forward to getting started. I had spent most of the evening before sorting through my emotions and feelings, and had mostly made peace with myself that I was in an adulterous, incestuous relationship with my brother that was 6 years older than me. Knowing it would end after today helped give me the freedom to enjoy the sex for what it was -- just sex, nothing else.

He grinned again, and said, "To the bedroom."

"The bedroom? Don't want to start out on the couch, or kitchen counter?" I said, jokingly.

"We may get there eventually... but the mirrors are in the bedroom."

"Oh my word... you really are a pervert, aren't you?" Jeff had remembered that the sliding doors to the closet in the master bedroom were floor-to-ceiling mirrors. "Doing it isn't enough, you want to watch in the mirrors, as well?"

He smiled and nodded like a child, and then took my hand and led me down the hall to the bedroom.

Once inside, he positioned me in front of the mirrors, and then he got completely undressed. He took a digital camera from his coat pocket and set it on the bed. His cock was already semi-hard. He got behind me and held me close from behind, pushing his cock into my ass. He was shaking ever so slightly, a sign to me of just how erotic this was for him. And I soon started to catch on to that erotic feeling as well. He began to run his hands up and down my body, caressing me, feeling my curves, burying his face in my hair, smelling my hair, and kissing my neck. Up until this point we hadn't kissed at all, and so his kissing my neck was a new sensation, one that was arousing but also brought back the little voice, saying it was wrong. However, his arousal, and his caressing of my body, was enough to shake off the little voice and allow me to concentrate on the touches he was giving. The truth was that I hadn't been touched by a man like this in a long, long time.

He was behind me, on his knees, running his hands up and down my legs, first the outside, then the inside. I heard him visibly gasp when he felt the stockings and garter-belt, and he lifted up the dress to look at my ass in the thong. He spent a few minutes just looking, staring at my posterior.

He asked me to get onto my hands and knees on the edge of the bed, and he got on his knees on the floor, directly behind me. I watched him in the mirror, the same entrancement on his face that was there yesterday. He slowly pushed up my dress, exposing my ass. He kissed it all over, caressing my thighs and my pussy through the thong. He was in sheer ecstasy and had done a great job of getting me close to it as well. He reached over for the camera, and took several pictures before setting it down again.

He slid a finger under the thong at the small of my back, and slid the finger down the thong to the crotch, slowly pulling it aside. I had gotten the crotch very soaked already and he moaned softly when he saw how wet I was. Holding the thong to the side, he slowly and gently ate me out, licking and sucking up all of my wetness. I spread my legs a little so he would have better access to my clit. It was highly erotic, and watching it in the mirror made it even hotter. After a couple of minutes of eating me, he stopped and took several more pictures before standing up and positioning himself to enter me from behind. Holding the camera in one hand (which I later found out was taking a video), he once again pulled the thong aside with his other hand and then used the tip of his head to spread my pussy lips apart. He rubbed the head up and down between my lips to get it wet, and then slid his cock into me.

Being entered from behind by such a big cock was a new sensation to me, and I let out a gasp as he pushed further in. He pulled out, and then slid in further, causing me to moan out loud from a mix of pleasure and pain. He pulled out again, and then slid in, this time to the hilt. I breathed heavily as he held himself motionless inside of me, all the while the camera recording. There is no way to describe the look of pure pleasure on his face as I watched him in the mirror on the closet door. He then started to slowly fuck me, thrusting into me at least ten times before he pulled out.

He had me stand back up in front of the mirrors, and got behind me again, pushing his hips into me as he caressed my breasts, stomach, hips, and ass. He then slowly began to unbutton my dress, and, once done with that, he slowly pulled it off of my shoulders until it fell to the floor. I stood there, in front of the mirror, in the lingerie he had picked out, while he stayed behind me, worshiping me from my stocking-clad feet up to my hair, which he once again smelled deeply. He had me spread my legs a little, so he could again caress my thighs and pussy, as he pressed his face into my ass, his nose right up against the thong panel covering my pussy. I looked myself over in the mirror, realizing that I hadn't taken the time to really look closely at myself since Brayden was born. I had to admit, I looked better now than before I got pregnant; even though my hips had widened, that had only really accentuated my curves, and I had to admit I looked good, more sexy than I realized.

Jeff had me go back to the bed, and get back on my hands and knees. He had me shift a little bit, from time to time, as he took more pictures. Then he had me suck his cock for a little while, before he got behind me again, pulled the thong aside, and entered me. Once again it was mesmerizing to watch him, watch his face as he slid his cock in and out of me, trying to hold the camera and film while also trying to watch in the mirror. When our eyes met in the mirror it was clear to me just how much he was enjoying this. The whole experience of seeing myself all dressed in lingerie, while getting fucked by my brother, was very surreal.

He stopped and held himself inside me while he leaned over and began to untie my bustier from behind. He got it loose, and then reached underneath and slid my breasts, which were full of milk (and starting to hurt), out of the bustier. He then started to pump me again while also caressing my breasts and playing with the nipples, all the while watching in the mirror.

He then had me stand in front of the mirror again, this time with my back to it. He stood in front of me, and then had me squat down and suck his cock, while he took more pictures in the mirror. He took the bustier off of me, and then slowly took the thong off of me, leaving me only in the garter-belt and stockings.

He had me once again get back on the edge of the bed so he could fuck me doggy style again. Before he did that, he ate me out, and I was amazed at how erotic it was in that position, to watch him in the mirror as he licked and sucked me. I had a very light orgasm, which only served to turn him on more. He took a few photos of my pussy, stood up, and, holding my hip with one hand and the camera in the other, began to earnestly fuck my pussy hard from behind. It was incredible and he was hitting my g-spot over and over again as he firmly, deeply fucked me. I could feel a deeper orgasm boiling up inside of me, and I glanced over to watch him fuck me in the mirror. Watching that pushed me over the edge and I threw back my head and let out moan after moan, saying, "oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah!" as I came over and over again, soaked and riddled with pleasure. He never stopped fucking me, and a few moments later, he came, with a prolonged moan of pleasure as I watched his face in the mirror, twisted in erotic agony and pleasure. For the first time in my life, I actually felt a guy coming inside of me, felt the burst of heat as Jeff's cock pumped shot after shot into me. I felt at least 4 separate big bursts of heat. He held his cock inside of me, not wanting to pull out, and I shared his desire to stay connected together for as long as possible. He had me lean forward while he got the camera, and then began recording video as he slowly pulled his cock out. The head of his cock popped out with a soft, wet pop, and a second later a huge glob of come began to ooze out of my pussy. He got on his knees on the floor right behind me with the camera, and then asked me to spread my legs and push up so that my arms were fully extended. I watched in the mirror as he filmed his huge orgasm drip out of my pussy. It was bigger than what I had seen the last two days combined. It just kept dripping out of me, and had formed quite an impressive puddle on the bedspread.

He then announced it was time for some serious oral sex, starting with me sitting on his face. I smiled and shook my head as he lay down on the bed and had me straddle his face. Apparently the fact that he had just unloaded inside of me didn't bother him, because he started to eat me out quite eagerly. It felt wonderful and I let him pleasure me while I closed my eyes and threw my head back. His hands were holding onto my ass cheeks, so I decided to play with my nipples, feeling very aroused. I opened my eyes and began to play, and glanced over at myself in the mirror. There was no doubt about it... I did look good; better than I had in over a year. All that working out had paid off, sort of. I had worked so hard to entice my husband back into bed, but had failed; so a part of me was glad that at least one man, albeit my brother, appreciated my figure. I started to believe Jeff's comment that many men would want me, and let my mind drift over a list of men that I had fantasized about, off and on, for years. The carnal side of me wondered if I could actually do it, could actually have an affair with one of them... and then I remembered I had easily fallen into an affair, of sorts, with my brother just this past week. It was somewhat of a sobering thought, but I put it aside to think about it later. Right now I just wanted to focus on the pleasure.

Jeff then decided it was time to 69. I turned around and straddled his face again, and then leaned forward and began to suck his cock. It felt hot and was already getting hard again, and I have to admit that I really enjoyed licking and sucking the juices from my pussy that had thickly coated his cock. In fact, it turned me on so much that I soon felt another orgasm coming on. I stopped sucking Jeff's cock and instead watched myself in the mirror as my face contorted into a similar expression of erotic pain, one that I had seen on Jeff's face as he came inside me earlier. Jeff then had me get off of him, while he sat on the edge of the bed, his rock-hard cock pointing to the ceiling. He had me put the thong back on (such a perv, he is) and then get on my knees to suck him while he watched in the mirror and took more photos (perv!). I did my best to suck him slowly and deeply, and it must have done the trick because he got ready to come. He reminded me not to swallow until all of his load was in his mouth, and I wondered how much there could really be, considering what he had shot inside me just forty-five minutes earlier. Boy was I surprised -- once again I was amazed at the burst of heat, this time in my mouth, as his come hit the side and back of my mouth and coated my tongue. I held his head inside my mouth and stroked his cock to finish his orgasm, and did my best to keep his load from spilling out. I almost made it, but he gave one last throb, pushing a final glob of come out, causing a thick dribble of my spit and his come to spill out of the corner of my mouth and accumulate on the edge of my jaw as I let go of his cock. Jeff was staring at my open mouth, mesmerized by what he saw, and then he picked up the camera and took a couple of photos, before he softly asked me to swallow it. It wasn't exactly my favorite thing to do, but I didn't have any hang-ups about it, so I closed my mouth and swallowed twice, and then opened it back up for him to see, taking my finger and cleaning off the come on my chin and pushing it into my mouth with a smile. He was totally blown away and couldn't stop smiling.

He lay back down on the bed, and I lay down next to him. We laughed for a while and talked about the "adulterous incestuous casual sex" we had just enjoyed. Sure enough, Brayden started to cry again, and so I got up to take care of him. Before I left Jeff asked for the thong back, and so I peeled it off and threw it at him while I put a robe on.

I fed and changed Brayden, who immediately fell back asleep (nap time is awesome), and went back to check on Jeff. He was still lying on the bed, one hand wrapped around his limp cock, the crotch of my thong squarely over his nose as he breathed my scent in again and again.

"You are such a pervert."

He took the thong off of his face and said, "I know, I know. And there's one more thing I want to do, before I have to get back to work. But I'm not sure if you'll be up for it."

I laughed, and said, "After all that we've done, I'm not sure what we've left out."

"Well, we haven't... made love."

"What do you mean?"

"We've had sex, and we've fucked, but... I'm talking about like... passionate love-making."

"You want to make passionate love to your sister."

"Yes."

"Seriously."

"Yes. I want to make love to you. I want us to lie in bed together, no lingerie or cameras or bizarre positions... I want to kiss you deeply and have you kiss me in return, deeply, and to have us make love to each other."

"Wow. I thought for sure you wanted to fuck me on the kitchen counter."

"Oh, I do, I do. But, I just... if this is the end of it, for us, then... I want it to be special, you know?"

"I understand, I'm just... not sure about it."

"What are you unsure of?"

"Well, I guess, what exactly are we going to be saying, if we make passionate love? I mean, that's sort of a special thing that only true lovers do, you know?"

"I know, I understand what you're saying. But I guess I just see us as sharing a special bond too, as brother and sister, and that doesn't make us husband and wife, for sure, because while I enjoy fucking you I'd hate to be married to you..."

"Hey! Be nice! You're no prize, either, Bro!"

"I know, I know... just teasing with you... I guess what I'd like is for us to make passionate love as brother and sister, as weird as that may seem."

"Yes, that is definitely beyond weird. I will give it a try, but it might take me a little bit to get in that kind of mood. I might not be up to French-kissing my brother, ok?"

"I understand, honest, and if it doesn't work, we can go fuck on the kitchen counter or garage floor, or both."

"You are such a pervert... ok."

He smiled and got off the bed, and came and stood behind me. He started to kiss my neck and back, and caress my body, which began to get the flames of desire stirred up inside me again... but I just wasn't sure I could kiss him deeply.

His hands moved down to the garter-belt still around my waist, and he undid all four garters, and then pushed it off of my hips. He then got on his knees behind me and slowly pushed down the stockings to my ankles. I lifted my feet one by one and he slipped off each stocking. He stood up and then took my hand and led me to the bed. He pulled back the covers and got in, and beckoned to me to get in next to him. I got in and he moved his body close to mine. It felt warm and was gently arousing to me. He put his arm under my head and began to caress my body with his other hand. He looked me squarely in the eyes, and then leaned in to kiss me.

Our first few kisses were closed-mouth, just gentle, soft touches between lips. Weird, very weird, I thought. He was gently, slowly persistent, however, and soon enough I found myself responding, gradually opening my mouth for his tongue, twisting our tongues together as we kissed deeper and deeper... as lovers do. His hand had roved for a while but had finally settled on my pussy, and I found myself once again spreading my legs for him so that he could gently stroke my clit. That, combined with the kissing, got me very aroused. I could feel his cock growing hard again, and I reached out and slowly began to stroke it. We kissed deeply like that for some time, lost in each other and the pleasure we were in. He then rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. I spread my legs and got on top, and we began kissing again. His hands reached up and cupped my breasts and he began to gently play with the nipples. His cock was throbbing, begging to enter into me, and I reached down and guided him in, that now familiar feeling of his thick cock filling me slowly, the initial thrusts coating his cock with my thick wetness, the early uncomfortable feeling of being split open soon replaced with pleasure, deep pleasure as he filled me with his entire length.

We kissed deeply, passionately, and freely as I rode his cock slowly. I felt the early stages of an orgasm building, but by now I earnestly wanted to prolong this sex... this... love-making... and so I did not speed up, but kept my slow, full pace as I glided up and down on his cock. A quick glance at the clock showed that I had been riding him for almost 10 full minutes, and I didn't think I could go much longer, as the storm-clouds of passion were in full force and the orgasm was already starting deep inside me. I quickened my pace and began to thrust down upon him. He reached up and embedded his fingers in my hair, holding my lips to him, making me kiss him deeply over and over even as the orgasm exploded inside my head. He let go and I arched back, my moans and cries of pleasure filling the room as his hands, on my hips, continued the thrusting of my pussy on his cock. I rode him slower as the orgasm abated. I crumpled onto his chest and just lay there, as he slowly, gently caressed my body and ran his fingers through my hair, his hard cock motionless inside me.

After a few moments of rest, he had me get off of him and lay on my back. He got between my legs, missionary style, and we started to kiss again. He slid his cock into me slowly, and then rhythmically began to slide in and out, all the while kissing me passionately. Although weak from orgasm I did my best to return his passion. Another five or six minutes passed as we kissed and made love, all the while the intensity of his thrusting increasing. He began to cry out as he got close to his orgasm, saying, "Oh Sabrina.. Sabrina... I have wanted you so badly, wanted to be inside you so badly... I love you, I love you, I love you, Sabrina... oh... let me come inside you... let me come in you... oh... I want to get you pregnant, I want to get you pregnant, Sabrina, so bad... so bad... let me get you pregnant, let me come in you and get you pregnant..." His words were so passionate and so real, and I found them to be totally bizarre yet extremely erotic, to the point that I responded with, "I love you, Jeff... oh yes... come in me... come inside me... get me pregnant... yes... I love you, I love you, oh yes... come inside me... get me pregnant..." and that was enough to push him over the edge, as he took my hips and thrust deeply, savagely inside me, his come bursting out of his cock and filling me again.

For a long time after his orgasm was over, we laid there next to each other, our legs entwined together, arms wrapped around each other. I could feel his come dripping out of me and soaking into the bed sheets. We dozed, and lost track of time. Before we knew it, it was one o'clock. I took a shower and got dressed, and heard Brayden crying again. Jeff went to go take a shower while I stripped the bed sheets and bedspread and threw them in the wash before taking care of Brayden.

I got Brayden settled just about the time Jeff came out of the bedroom, dressed in his suit and smiling from ear to ear. "Wanna see the pics and video?"