Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "Sure, you perv."

We went and sat down on the couch and began to look through the photos. "I just don't understand your fascination with my ass in a thong."

"Well, it's just about the most perfect ass I've ever seen... the thong just adds to it."

"Oh it does, does it? Well, I agree, it is in pretty good shape."

"Damn right it is... I could look at it and caress it for hours... and would love to see it in a red satin thong... or better yet, a lavender satin thong..."

"Ahem. Can we get back to the pictures?"

We looked through the shots in the order he took them, watching the video clips, which, for both of us, were very amusing, causing us to laugh quite a bit together... but to be honest, the images were also quite arousing. I understood his fascination with watching his cock slide into me, and I was truthfully amazed that my little pussy could swallow such a huge shaft. Even after the earlier sex and love-making, I was amazed that I could be aroused again, but I was... and so was he.

"So... we're done, right? I mean, no more sexual escapades with my brother Jeff?"

"I guess so." The sadness on his face was sincere.

"Geez... you'd think I just ran over your dog or something."

"Sorry... it's just... there's so many more fantasies I've had about you."

"But, sweetheart, we can't really live them all out, can we?" He liked the fact that I called him sweetheart.

"No, I guess not... I just wish you'd reconsider and not be so final. I mean, if the opportunity arises again, well..."

"I know what you're saying, but we have to be careful, Jeff. This dirty little secret of ours could destroy both of our families and cause us nothing but humiliation and shame among our family and friends. What would Mom and Dad say, if they knew?"

"Mom would probably freak... Dad would probably be proud of me. You don't even want to know what Doug would think..."

"What!" I hit him hard across the back of the head and stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I'm just being honest... damn, you look good, Sabrina... did you have to put a skirt on?"

"You are insatiable, you know that? Don't you have to get back to the office?"

"I do, but... I never did get the quickie on the kitchen counter, you know."

"Are you serious? After all we just did in my bed, you really want a 'quickie'?"

He said nothing, but smiled his big grin.

I leaned over slightly, arched my back, and said, "All right, well, you better get it while you can..." I said it half-joking, but nevertheless I could feel myself get slightly aroused. I had to admit, I was enjoying this game with my brother... although it was a potentially dangerous game, at that.

He leaped up, and said, "Seriously?"

I just nodded and smiled. He quickly walked over and took me in his arms, kissing me deeply. I responded with my newfound passion for him, and kissed him deeply back. It felt so natural and so enjoyable to kiss him that way now, a fact that caused some me some concern later on when I thought about it more. He slipped a hand up my skirt, gripping my ass and feeling for my panties. He pulled away, looked at me, and said, "Are you wearing another thong for me?" I smiled and nodded, and he began kissing me again, his hands groping my ass and my thighs and my pussy.

He had me turn around and bend over the counter while he got behind me and lifted up my skirt. He gasped with joy as he saw a blue satin thong on me, and fumbled in his suit coat pocket for the camera. He took a few pictures in several poses, including me up on the countertop, legs spread, skirt lifted. By this point I was wet, and he was very hard. I bent back over the counter while he got his cock out, and he got behind me again, lifted up the skirt, and pulled the thong aside. He slid his cock in about halfway, took a few more pictures, and then put the camera down and started to fuck me hard and fast. He slid one hand up my shirt and began to play with my nipples. I arched my back, turned my head, and he leaned forward to passionately kiss me as he fucked me. It was actually quite erotic, the passionate ferocity of the sex, and before long he was coming deep inside me again. He finished coming and held himself inside, one hand on my hip, the other cupped around my breast, his head resting on my back.

At that moment the phone directly in front of me began to ring. Jeff didn't move as I answered the phone... and heard Greg's voice on the other end.

"Hi, sweetheart, it's me!"

"Hi, Greg!" It was all I could muster, considering the fact that I was talking to my husband on the phone while my brother's cock was still deep inside me, still oozing come into my pussy.

"Hey, I wanted to surprise you by coming home a day early, but thought I should call first to make sure you were home, because I can't find my house key... anyway I'm in a taxi right now, and will be home in about ten minutes... you're not going out, are you?"

"Nope, just hanging out at home." I tried to push Jeff away but he kept a hold of my hips, and actually began to slowly slide his semi-hard cock in and out of me.

"Ok, well, I'll see you in just a few minutes, can't wait to see Braden! Bye!"

I hung up the phone, looked back over my shoulder, and said, "Get out of me now, Jeff... Greg will be here in 10 minutes!"

The fire in my eyes had its effect and he quickly slipped out of me, sliding the thong back into place over my pussy.

"Ok, I'm out of here... thank you, Sabrina, for everything... seriously..." I could see the sincerity and gratefulness in his eyes, and so couldn't stay mad at him.

"You're welcome, you pervert. Now get out of here, fast."

I walked him to the door, and we stood there a moment longer, kissing passionately, while Jeff once more caressed my body, first over my clothes, then lifting up the skirt and feeling my pussy and ass in the thong. And then he was gone.

I had maybe one minute to compose myself, before I heard a car in the driveway, which could only be Greg's taxi. I went to the front door and opened it, and welcomed him home. I couldn't believe that I was standing in the same place, just a few minutes later, hugging and kissing my husband, while the memory of my brother's cock inside of me, his lips on my lips, his hands on my body, was still so fresh in my mind. I felt like such a slut, and, as if to emphasize the point even more, as I was kissing Greg I could feel Jeff's come slowly but surely dripped out of me, filling my thong, completely soaking the crotch.

Once Greg got settled into the house, all he wanted to do was see Brayden, so I briefly mentioned to him that I was going to hop in the shower. I went back to the master bedroom, only to be horror-stricken to see that in my haste to get the bed linens washed, I had forgotten about the stockings, garter-belt, bustier, and dress on the floor in the corner. I hurriedly picked up the lingerie and stuffed it deep into the back of my dresser drawer. I also realized I needed to hide the thong I was wearing, and so quickly peeled it off of me. It was drenched and as I pulled it away from my pussy, another glob of Jeff's come came away with it and splattered on the floor. I shoved the thong into the dresser drawer, and then, taking a tissue, squatted down to wipe up the glob of come. While I was wiping that up, another huge glob dripped out of me and onto the floor. I wiped that up too and immediately got in the shower as more dripped out of me.

Soon I had the water going and was washing myself out as much as possible. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, and began drying off. That's when I noticed Greg standing in the doorway.

"Oh! You startled me."

"Sorry... what happened to the bed?"

"What? Oh, you mean the sheets... I was... playing with Brayden and hadn't changed his diaper... it kind of leaked onto the bedspread and sheets, so I put them in the wash."

"Oh. Well, he's asleep again."

"Really? What did you do?"

"Just held him and rocked him... I was hoping he'd go to sleep, because I wanted some alone time with you... in bed." It was a smile I hadn't seen from him in a long time.

I didn't know what to say. I only hoped that there wasn't too much of Jeff's come still inside me, and for once was glad that Greg wasn't interested in eating me out. I smiled at him, and said, "What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking you could suck me, then maybe ride me?" He said with a sheepish grin.

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful." Whew.

We moved to the bed and he got undressed and laid down. Flashbacks of the time spent with Jeff, getting eaten out, getting fucked from behind, in the very same bed just a couple of hours earlier, kept playing vividly in my mind. And when I held Greg's hard cock in my hand and went to suck it, I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. That thought shocked me, but I couldn't dwell on it. I took Greg's cock into my mouth and started to suck. He said, "Not too much, I'm not going to last too long."

I stopped sucking him, and smiled as I moved up to straddle him. He said, "Wow, you must be really wet, I just felt you drip on me." I looked down and was petrified to see a glob of Jeff's come that had dripped out of me and landed right at the base of Greg's cock, almost on his balls. I smiled sheepishly, and lied, saying, "I really missed you." And with that, slid onto Greg's cock. Once again I was hit with mild disappointment, that my pussy wasn't being filled with Jeff's cock, but quickly shook it off as Greg and I started to move together, his cock sliding in and out of me. He said, "You are really wet! You haven't been this wet in a long time!" I smiled, all the while thinking that I wasn't really that aroused, and that the wetness he was talking about was Jeff's come still in me. True to form, he didn't last long, and soon was coming inside of me. After a few moments I slid off of him and lay down next to him. We kissed a little, and then he fell asleep. I went and got a washcloth and soaked it in warm water, and then went back and cleaned Greg's cock off, wanting to get rid of any trace of Jeff. Greg never woke up, and I took another quick shower to clean myself out again. At least now I had an explanation for the come that was inside me. Greg couldn't know it was both his and Jeff's...