Second Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

An hour of dancing with naked women had brought my libido to the boiling point. The delicious feel of natural breasts pressed against my bare skin had aroused me to the point of no return. I wanted the soft wetness of lips sliding over my cock. I wanted the taste of wet pussy on my tongue. I needed to fuck a woman who wanted me. Nora wanted me. Sex with Nora was inevitable if we stayed, but I also wanted to be married to Jocelyn when all of this pent up lust was spent.

The music had stopped. It was so quiet you could hear the squish, squish, squish of the woman getting fucked on the couch next to us. I had looked forward to being aroused by the sight of so many naked women, but I was surprised by how exciting it was for me as a man to see so many other men of various shapes and sizes flaunting their erections. I had no desire to touch any of them myself, but it excited me to image that each cock would be invited to penetrate at least one of these women before the evening was over. Long or short, thick or thin, curved or straight -- each hard shaft now straining upward would be thrust inside a wet pussy, pumped until white globs of cum spurted from its tip and then slipped out as a limp tube of warm flesh. No small part of my excitement was the possibility that one or more of these cocks could undergo this immensely satisfying transformation while thrust inside my wife with her enthusiastic encouragement and my full consent.

My reverie on the evening's promise was broken by the reality of a hand wrapping around my cock again. Nora's breath was warm against my ear as she whispered to me.

"I'm Little Red Riding Hood and I'm going to huff and puff - and give you the best blow job of your life."

"That's not how it comes out!" I protested absurdly, stalling for time.

"Oh, so you're a stickler for literary accuracy are you? You want to eat me instead, you big bad wolf."

"If you make me cum too quick, I'll eat your pussy 'til you scream."

"Is that a promise?"

She stood and pulled off the red leather belt that was the last shred of her costume. Her bright red boots were staying on for the rest of the evening. She was pretty. The girl next door. Soft and round. Cute face. And she was waiting for me to fuck her.

She looked down at me patiently. We were going to have sex. Although my cock had been pulled out, I was still in my briefs. It was obvious what she expected of me.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my last item of clothing. I lifted my ass off the couch and slid my briefs down to my knees. My shaft pointed up at her. She knelt down between my legs and placed the tip of my cock in her mouth.

A moment of fear replaced my excitement as the image of Jocelyn waiting alone in the car flashed through my mind. Nora sensed my discomfort and paused. This evening was going downhill fast.

Just as my doubts were about to ruin a great evening, my wife emerged from the hallway leading to the private rooms. She had not been on the dance floor but neither had she left the building. Her hair was mussed and her dress was gone.

"There you are!"

Jocelyn practically giggled with delight when she saw Nora between my legs with my briefs around my knees.

"I'm sorry I didn't get back earlier," she hesitated, while carefully choosing her words, then added simply. "I've been busy."

Nora crawled back up onto the couch on one side of me while Jocelyn sat on the other side. My briefs were still bunched up around my knees with my cock sticking straight up as the two naked women pressed me between them.

"I'm glad you convinced me to come. I'm having fun. Are you?"

As Jocelyn leaned into me for a kiss, she spread her legs slightly. Her pussy lips were bright red and slightly puffy. Cum leaked from her slit. She had just been fucked -- maybe more than once.

"Yes ... I ... Nora ... uh ...." I could not form a complete sentence. I had fantasized about this moment for years. Yet, when I realized that Jocelyn had already taken the plunge, I was stammering like my wife had earlier in the evening when she realized our sweet, young neighbor was an experienced swinger.

"I've been having a good time too."

"I ... You ..." I continued to stammer.

"I know a really good treatment for stammering." Nora volunteered.

"Does it involve getting his briefs off?" Jocelyn joked with our young neighbor.

"Why yes!" Nora laughed. "And then we have to relieve some of the venous congestion in his tubular appendage."

"Oh, goody!" My wife continued to play along. "Can I watch?"

"Sure. You can help."

They both reached for my briefs and giggled as they yanked them off. Jocelyn motioned for Nora to climb up on top of me.

"He's all yours, Nora. I told them I wouldn't be gone for long."

"Them?"

I could only manage a one word reply.

"You didn't expect me to take Eric without a little warm-up, did you?" She laughed.

I lay back on the couch. I had accepted that Eric was going to fuck her, but I hadn't imagined a gang-bang. I wondered who else had stretched her vagina. The images in my mind aroused me even more. I had no time to contemplate the pleasure my wife had already experienced. Nora's breasts swayed enticingly over my face as she positioned herself on top of me. Her nipples had puffed up to twice their original size and stuck out from wide aureoles that were the size of a smaller woman's breasts. Nora was going to fuck me. I was ready.

Nora placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. My wife's hand wrapped around my cock and pulled the shaft up slightly to align with Nora's moist pussy. The whole evening had been foreplay, yet the suddenness of the penetration was surprising. Nora lowered herself onto me in one smooth motion until my shaft was fully swallowed up in the warmth of her body. The first sensation of popping through the ring of muscles around her cunt was delicious. She let out a long blissful sigh and closed her eyes. We both held absolutely still to savor the moment.

I could not see my wife but I could feel her presence watching intently as our neighbor was added to my list of "other women". Whatever reservations Jocelyn had about swapping were gone. I was free to enjoy myself. The feeling of release was extraordinary. They say that a drowning man sees his life flash before his eyes. In those few moments of stillness after my cock found its way into our neighbor's pussy, I recalled the intense sensations of pleasure I had experienced with each of the women I had fucked in my lifetime from the former girlfriend my roommate dumped on me in college to the casual affair my future wife had encouraged before we decided to settle down and have kids.

The vivid memories of my youth transitioned seamlessly into a fantasy as I pictured my wife and me entering the club earlier in the evening. In my trance, the other couples danced around us in slow motion as if we were in another dimension. My wife picked out women one after another and then held them steady when they bent over for me to fuck. I was penetrating the leggy blonde girlfriend of a well-hung jock when I was jerked back to reality by the cool sensation of air around my cock. Nora lifted up to expose my shaft and then plunged the rod back into her body.

When I opened my eyes, Nora's face was only inches above mine. Her brown eyes were sparkling and intense. She smiled. My pleasure was enhanced by knowing that my partner of the moment shared my feelings. I knew I could not last very long now, but I vowed to give her the most memorable orgasm of her life -- or, at least, of that evening.

"Do you think he likes it?"

My wife was sitting beside us, playing with the cum that dripped from her pussy as she watched us.

"He'd better like it. I have a reputation, you know."

My wife laughed at Nora's bravado.

"So you don't think I have a reputation?"

"Oh, you will after tonight."

My wife laughed again.

"Then I better get back before they miss me."

My wife leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. It was an odd sensation. The almost chaste peck on the cheek could have been a typical kiss in the morning before she left for work, except that our neighbor was stuck on my cock and my wife was leaving to get fucked by yet another man.

"You'll take care of Nora, won't you, Dear?"

"Ah ... Ah ..."

I was in no condition to respond to my wife's teasing. All my thoughts had ceased. All the activity in my brain was focused on the sensations of Nora clutching my cock inside her. I could not hold on any longer. My testes were pulled up tight as the first load of semen shot through the stiff tube that I was bucking up into her body. She must have felt the sticky white fluid fill her cavity. She grunted and then relaxed. She shuddered ever so slightly but it was not a real orgasm. Her contractions were voluntary as she gripped my shaft rhythmically. She milked me until all of the fluid was gone. I went limp with one long last sigh of fulfillment and then slipped out of her.

I looked over at my wife, who had stayed to watch another woman satisfy me. Jocelyn's face was flushed with excitement. My wife had actually enjoyed watching me fuck. I continued to breathe hard as Nora gently let her full breasts press into my heaving chest. This was even better than my fantasies.

6.

Jocelyn took my hand, squeezed gently and then let go. The couch shifted as my wife stood up to leave.

"Join me later if you want. And bring a friend."

I could hear my wife's voice fading as she moved away from us toward the room where she would have sex with strangers.

"He likes to eat cum after fucking."

Nora leaned into my ear again and whispered. "I'd like that."

Who was I to deny this woman pleasure? I nodded my assent to her proposal.

I could feel the cum dribbling onto my abdomen before I fully grasped that Nora was ready now. She was unable to hold it all inside her. White globs hung lewdly from the pink folds of her swollen pussy. Beads of sticky cum stretched out into long tendrils that connected us together. Most of the frothy material would eventually fall with gravity when the strand broke. The last inch of each sticky cord snapped back to her dripping pussy to wait for another drop to form.

She held her freshly fucked hole closed tight but the long vertical folds of her labia were still pulled apart. Where the folds came together at the top of her slit, a swollen cylinder of bright red flesh jutted out like a finger raised in the universal gesture for fucking. Below the opening I had just penetrated was a smaller opening that was untouched. Some of the foamy juice had collected in the puckered depression. As Nora's dripping snatch approached closer to my lips, I wondered just how thoroughly she wanted to be cleaned out.

Visual stimuli can be overwhelming. I closed my eyes to fully enjoy the power of her scent without the distraction of sight. It was not entirely her scent that I inhaled but ours. Condoms were freely available. She had allowed me entry without encumbrance, as I was a trusted neighbor and had been monogamous until tonight.

Her scent became most pungent in the instant before she lowered her body to my lips. She had the ideal pussy for sucking. The large wrinkled folds of her labia hung like dried apricots dipped in white chocolate. I parted my lips and sucked first one and then the other thick fold into my mouth. I took my time cleaning the fleshy appendages thoroughly with my tongue before letting go.

When I was finished with the lips of her pussy, I plunged my nose between her folds and inhaled deeply of her scent. She was trembling and began to moan softly between gasps for air. My tongue reached inside her to scoop out the remaining nectar. I grabbed her ass with my hands and pulled her into me. She needed no encouragement. She ground her cunt into my face.

She was salty and bitter and hot and slimy at the same time. I do not understand men or women who dislike the taste of a freshly fucked pussy, but I know some benighted souls don't like raw oysters and Tabasco sauce. I considered this a treat rather than a duty to please the women who had just given me such pleasure.

I sucked her clit between my lips and then pressed the broad surface of my tongue onto the nubbin of sensitive tissue. I shook my head back and forth. Filthy words poured from Nora's mouth as she urged me on. Eric said Nora talked dirty when she was on the edge of a big one. I had Nora where I wanted her, but I wouldn't let her go quickly. I knew Nora would sit down for some girl talk with my wife after we got home. I wanted to give Nora something that would make my wife proud of her husband.

Most of what spilled from Nora's mouth was just an incoherent stream of "dirty" words.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh God, Yes! Give it to me. Shit. Fuck yes!

Her words encouraged me to keep probing her with my tongue while I used the tip of my nose to keep the stimulus on her clit. Her body began to tremble in a long plateau of mini-orgasms as she got ready to let go with the big one.

Then I heard what sounded almost like a coherent statement of fact and an urgent request.

"You cunt sucking fucker! Lick my ass!

Did she mean it? I thought quickly and then decided on a test. My fingers had been dug into the soft flesh of her round ass, gripping tightly to hold her in place. I moved my hands together until my fingertips were touching in the crease between her ass cheeks. The last bit of cum in her crevice gave me the slick lubrication I needed. I found the little puckered opening and pressed. My finger sank in to the knuckle without resistance. Words stopped tumbling from Nora's filthy mouth as she let out a grunt and started to moan continuously.

I removed my finger and slide down to get in position. I couldn't wait to fuck her doggy style. She had a bubble butt made for pounding, but her generous endowment made her prize harder to reach. Another string of obscenities encouraged me to make the extra effort. My hands moved back to their original position so I could keep her ass cheeks pulled apart as I worked on her.

And there it was. Scrubbed as clean as a Christmas plate. The puckered little opening, ruby colored against a background of pink. I would remember the dark brown freckle sitting on the rim of her asshole before my tongue covered it up.

I pushed her off my face to get another good breathe before I dived in for the finish.

She screamed an obscenity and nearly stood up when my tongue probed the depression my finger had opened. My hands clutched her flesh tightly as I struggled to hold on. She lifted my head from the couch but I continued to push my tongue against her puckered little opening. I could feel the muscles just below the rim contracting. She squirted cum on my face as I held my breath through her orgasm.

When I could begin counting discrete spasms, I knew she was spent. I pushed out from under her to breathe again. She collapsed on her side and curled up. Her lids fluttered open. Her eyes rolled back for a second. She took an enormous breath and looked at me with a dazed expression. Then she went nearly limp and curled up in a fetal position.

I was afraid I had hurt her. I took her hand and asked if she was alright.

She squeezed my hand weakly but did not open her eyes.

"Oh, God. Leave me alone."

I looked around for help. The forest nymph was sitting on the arm of the couch. She had been watching us the whole time.

"Can I be next?" She said simply.

"What?"

"Can I be next?" She said again.

"But ..." I couldn't finish.

"She'll be alright. Haven't you ever seen a woman have an orgasm."

"Yes. But not like this ..."

"Well, get used to it. You're good. That's why I want you."

I looked at her incredulously.

"Are you sure she's OK?"

"Yep. Just trust me on this one."

I looked at Nora again. She looked peaceful. Her breathing was even and steady. She looked like ... she was sleeping. She had fucked, rolled over and gone to sleep. I didn't know women did that.

"So ...Am I next?"

The wisps of green chiffon that had transformed her into a forest nymph earlier in the evening were gone. She stood before me naked. No boots or stockings. Not even a belly piercing. Only a sparkling diamond wedding ring and gold earrings. I liked what I saw.

"I take that as a Yes?" She looked at my soft cock quickly inflating again as I looked her over.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"Definitely a shower. You look like a bukkake girl."

And I did look like I had been the center of attraction at a gangbang, even if it had only been Nora and me. My face was shiny with cum. My chest and abdomen were covered with the stuff. There were even globs in my hair.

7.

We walked back to the locker room. A couple was getting dressed to leave. The balding man looked like he had taped out for the evening. His younger wife must have already gotten her fair share, judging by the smile on her face. When they left, we would be alone in the usually crowded room.

My forest nymph grabbed some towels and led me to the showers. I stopped her before she reached for the faucet.

"I'm sorry, but I never asked your name."

"Does it matter?"

"Yes. I like to know the names of all the partners I've had, don't you?"

"Partners? You mean the women you've fucked?"

She laughed and hugged me.

"You are such a newbie. I like the sweet and innocent types, particularly the ones who lick ass."

I actually blushed at her audacity but her lighthearted teasing was not meant to offend and I did not take it that way.

"OK, let me think." She made an exaggerated expression like she was thinking hard. "Not the first time. I don't care about names the first time. I lost count after a couple hundred and that was a long time ago."

She watched me carefully for my reaction. I tried to play it cool, but I couldn't. She was in a different league. I was nervous. She was not. What didn't show up in my face, I gave away with my posture. We were standing there naked. Before tonight, that alone was enough to make me self-conscious.

"A couple dozen stand out." She continued with her usual poise. "If you're lucky, you'll be one of them -- then I'll want your name and address. Of course, I won't need it. I expect Eric has gotten your wife's number."

So Eric was her husband. How was I going to compare to Eric? But I suppose I could ask Jocelyn now, since she had just fucked the giant man.

I looked at the woman who wanted me for her pleasure. She was elegant. She was somewhat shorter than my wife but perfectly proportioned. Long, sleek legs. An hour glass figure. Her dark hair perfectly coiffed -- or, at least, it had been. She could have been a model or a ...

"Were you a prostitute?"

I just blurted it out. It was curiosity, not a moral judgment. Would a swinger have had a hundred men?

"Yes. It was an easy way to finance college. I had a high end practice -- most of the time it was fun."

"Did you feel used?"

She studied me.

"I was in customer service and I was doing what I liked to do. I did more for my clients than a shrink ever could, and my services probably saved a few marriages. "

She studied me again.

"Are you shocked?"

"I would have been last week." I paused to frame my words just right.

"This club is a business. I paid money so my wife and I could fuck strangers. I feel good. Why should I judge you?"

"Have you ever been with a prostitute?"

"Yes." I answered without hesitation, although it was a secret I had kept from my wife.

"Did you get what you needed?"

I did not want to reveal any more secrets but I knew I couldn't hide from this woman.

"Yes." I continued. "Women just assume men know how, but it didn't come natural for me."

I thought back to my first awkward experiences. I had been a gangly teenager and was still a virgin when I entered college.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers