Second Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

"The first couple tries were a disaster. Then I did an internship in Hong Kong with the company my dad worked for. My parents paid for a hotel for the summer. I got a small apartment and spent the rest on ... well, you know."

"So, did you get what you needed?"

She had quickly made me feel comfortable. Nora was sexy in a wholesome sort of way, but part of Nora's appeal was that sex with her seemed naughty. For Peggy, sex was as natural as breathing or taking a leak. A prostitute as gorgeous and empathetic as Peggy would have had a lot of loyal customers.

"Eventually" I continued. "My first attempts were rushed and clumsy, but I got good professional advice -- and lots of practice."

"Did it help when you got back home?"

"I didn't wait to get home."

The forest nymph smiled knowingly and waited for me to go on.

"One of my favorite call girls was serious about teaching me. For my final exam, I convinced another intern to come back to my apartment with me. She was as nervous as I had been earlier in the summer. I think her friends persuaded her to do it, just to see what it was like."

"And?"

I smiled to myself as I remembered the young Chinese woman's high cheek bones and almond eyes. We had a fantastic evening fucking on a balcony high above the lights of the entertainment district. She woke me up early the next morning eager for one last fuck before she had to leave.

"So I think I passed."

"Do you still want to know my name?"

"Yes."

"Peggy. Peggy Sanford."

"And Eric is your husband?"

"No. I just swing with Eric. My husband doesn't like clubbing so I bring some raw pussy home for him now and then to keep him satisfied."

"So do you know who I am?"

"You're Steve and your wife is Jocelyn. I do the paperwork for the club owners so I saw your pictures before you arrived. You looked like a nice couple, and newbies are fun sometimes, so I made a point of looking you over. I liked what I saw."

"Have you talked to Eric tonight?"

"Do you mean "Is your wife a good fuck?" The answer is yes. I don't think you can cool her down now. I hope you like swinging."

"Can I look forward to fucking more women like you and Nora? Then, yes, I think I'll like swinging."

"I hope you're ready. You haven't seen anything yet."

I didn't know what could be more exciting than what I had already experienced, but I was signed on for whatever she had in store for me.

She turned on the water and handed me the soap. I slid the bar between her legs. If she expected me to lick her, then I was going to make sure she was well scrubbed. She returned the favor, spending more time on my cock than was necessary for purely hygienic purposes. Her attention to my asshole was a little awkward at first, although the sensations were pleasurable.

When we had dried off, we went back to the locker room and she took a small leather bag from one of the cubbyholes.

She read the quizzical expression on my face.

"I never go anywhere without my bag. Want to see?"

She opened the purse for me. I peered inside.

She laughed at my expression.

"And I expect to use each and every item."

There were a dozen condoms of various sizes and styles, some sanitary wipes and a waste bag, several packages of lubricant shaped like small disposable enemas, a medium sized butt plug and three different styles of dildo with strap on harnesses.

"Oh, come on. Haven't you ever played with a butt plug?"

"Only to masturbate." I froze and moved my lips wordless for a moment. I didn't intend to tell her that either, but I had nowhere to hide.

"It took Eric awhile to get used to it." Her tone was straightforward. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. That's the cardinal rule in a swingers club. That and "no means no".

My bowels tightened at the thought of this gorgeous woman slipping a strap-on into her muscular companion's asshole. That was just too weird.

"See. You're already considering it."

She pointed to my cock which had hardened perceptibly as we talked.

8.

We walked back to the dance floor. Two women stood embracing each other while one of them was being fucked from behind by a short heavy set man. Another man with hairy shoulders was doing an older woman doggy style on the couch where Nora had been sleeping when we left her. Nora was gone.

We walked down the corridor where I had last seen my wife. Each room had its own theme. Most of the doors were closed. The door to one room opened as we passed and a woman dripping with cum emerged. Through the partially open door, I saw another woman being lifted into a swing by several men.

"Hi, Martha." Peggy greeted the young redhead by name. "Looks like you got lucky tonight."

"Sure did! Nearly won the drawing for the swing. The way that first woman carried on, I didn't think there would be anything left for me. I know I didn't leave much for next girl."

"Don't be so sure. That's a pretty hardy bunch of guys. They'll get it up again for the ladies."

"Not my problem." The redhead said with a shrug as she turned to leave.

Peggy called after the shapely young woman. "Who was the lucky winner?"

The redhead turned her head but continued to walk away from us.

"A newbie. The one in the black dress."

I watched her butt sway as she walked down the hall to the showers.

"You'll never get her alone." Peggy took my arm to turn me around. "She's a lesbian except when she's gangbanging."

I raised my eyebrows but said nothing. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind of that "woman in the black dress."

At the end of the hallway, there was a room with the door half open. We entered.

There were three women and two men lying on a large mattress. The face of the woman farthest to the left was obscured by the man lying on top of her. All I could see was the bottom of her feet bouncing on his ass as he pushed into her, but I knew it was her. It was Jocelyn.

Eric looked over his shoulder as we stepped into the room and closed the door behind us.

"Well, aren't you going to get up and greet me." Peggy asked.

He turned away from us without speaking, pushed his arms under Jocelyn and lifted her off the mattress effortlessly. She squealed in surprise and delight with the new sensation. He stood up to his full height with my wife still stuck on his massive erection. She wrapped her legs around his waist for support. It wasn't necessary. He could have held her up with one arm.

The other three people in the room stopped to watch us. Nora and her husband Roger had a small breasted Chinese woman cuddled up between them who was still flushed with the excitement of coitus. The bits and pieces of her Tinkerbelle costume were strewn about the room. Jocelyn's little black dress lay crumpled in one corner.

"Maybe we should ..." I spoke hesitantly, like we had crashed in on a party by mistake.

"Nonsense. Your wife wants you now. Don't you?"

Jocelyn looked at me without loosening her grip on Eric. She puckered her lips and blew me a kiss. It was an affectionate gesture even in this most unusual of circumstances.

Eric lifted Jocelyn off as easily as if he were stroking his cock with his hand. His shaft gleamed with her juices. Her pussy was cherry red where his piston was jammed into her. The walls of her cunt clung to him as he slowly pulled his manhood out of her. His shaft was as large as any in the porno movies. I had seen her vagina open for the head of a baby, so big was all relative. I just never imagined seeing her stretched like this for a cock, or enjoying it so much.

I must have been enjoyed it too. Watching my wife slid off another man's cock had brought mine to full attention.

Jocelyn flew into my arms when her feet hit the floor. Her embrace was passionate and heartfelt. She was my loving wife and lifelong friend. I was all that and more to her.

"I knew I loved you." She kissed me again tenderly. "I'd just forgotten how much I loved sex for the fun of it."

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in both hands.

"This is a little 'thank you' present."

I watched the tip of my cock disappear in her mouth. All the eyes in the room were on us. Good sex is fun to watch and Jocelyn was good. We were going to give them a show.

She opened her mouth and extended her tongue. The flat of her tongue cradled the shaft of my cock. She flipped the tip of her tongue playfully. My cock bounced in the air and came back to rest on the flat of her tongue again.

She slid her lips over the tip of my cock. She held my hips firmly to keep me from moving as she swirled her tongue around my helmet. Her cheeks sucked in sharply. She gently advanced the shaft to the back of her mouth. She never looked more beautiful to me than when she had a cock sticking out of her mouth. I let out a groan. Our neighbors and their friends looked on attentively. Jocelyn had me where she wanted me.

Her cheeks bulged as she moved her head from side to side pulling my cock along with her. Her hand reached between my legs. She held my balls in her palm and squeezed gently. I could feel the cum build up pressure inside me.

Her fingers slid between my ass cheeks and found the sensitive little puckered opening that Peggy had washed so thoroughly. The first digit of her fingertip entered me. She would have shoved more in if I hadn't clamped down so tightly. She was fingering my ass while she sucked my cock. What she had once been reluctant to do for me in private, she now did for an audience.

Peggy smiled at me approvingly as Jocelyn shoved her finger in deeper. My dick slipped out of Jocelyn's mouth and nestled against her cheek. I gripped her finger tight with my sphincter as she curved her long slender digit over my prostate. She moved her head a few inches away from me so she could watch her finger probing my ass. I was about to lose it and I had no intention of wasting it on the floor.

I grabbed clumps of her hair in my hands and thrust my cock into her face. She took a deep breath and opened wide. I felt the head of my cock slide along her soft palate. She lifted her chin to align her throat with my shaft and pulled me deeply into her. I watched her neck widened as the girth of my shaft stretched her esophagus. Her lips came to rest in my pubic hair.

She pulled back slowly until the bulb of my cock glided over her lips again. She had deep-throated me. Roger was about the same size as me and he was watching us. With a curious mix of anticipation and pride, I knew I would be watching her swallow him sometime.

Jocelyn's chest lifted as she took another full breath and prepared to swallow my sword again. Her lips opened in a perfect circle to take back the cock that hung in her face. I couldn't wait. I shot my first load into the air between us. She caught the glob spewing from my cock in her open mouth. Streams of cum slid down her face and neck. A strand dripped off her nipple.

She sucked my shaft into her mouth again to drain the cum that was dripping from the little slit on the tip. When I stopped pumping and just stood there, weak-kneed and panting, she pulled off my deflating organ and opened her mouth as wide as a baby bird. Her tongue was coated in sticky white cum. She turned her head from side to side for the others to see. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed. When she opened her mouth again, her tongue was clean. The cum was gone, except that which stuck in her hair and dripped from her chin. Our audience clapped their approval as I stumbled over to the mattress and lay down to recover.

Jocelyn stood there and gave a mocking little curtsy to her new fans. She was reveling in the attention she received as a "pop" artist. I had fallen in love with her for so many reasons. Her sensuality was just one of those reasons. I could not have been more proud of her than when she stood there smiling radiantly with cum dripping from her chin.

"Come on." Peggy pulled her purse open and spilled the contents onto the mattress at my feet. "Let's keep this party going."

9.

Mei was the first to move. The lubricant-filled enemas were meant for serious anal play. Mei took one of the gel packets before choosing a realist cock and fitting it into a harness. Then she looked at Jocelyn.

"Who's it going to be? You or me?"

Jocelyn just stared at her with eyes as wide as saucers. She rarely used the toys I bought her, saying she preferred warm flesh to cold rubber. I couldn't imagine her letting a woman stick a dildo up her ass.

"OK. I'll go first!" Mei grinned.

Mei wrapped the belt around her hips and cinched it tight. Then she pulled the straps around each thigh and positioned the dildo over her pubis so it was solid. She looked in the mirrored wall to admire herself. The cock was a mold of one of Peggy's lovers cast in bright red silicone. For some odd reason, it did not look out of place jutting from the straight black pubic hair of the pale skinned Chinese woman. Mei adjusted the angle of the dildo like she was putting a strand of hair back in place and then turned to my wife again.

Peggy grabbed the butt plug and another package of lubricant. I felt my bowels contract as she looked at me for a moment, then she moved toward Eric. Roger leaned against the wall closest to Peggy and Eric.

Peggy traced a circle in the air with her finger. Eric understood her intentions clearly and rolled onto his stomach without protest. She crawled seductively up his back, brushing her nipples lightly over his glistening skin. She nibbled playfully on his ear lobe and whispered something that made him squirm. Then she planted a series of kisses down his spine until the tip of her nose was pressed between his ass cheeks.

She sat up and reached for one of the tubes of lubricant. She snapped the cap off and spread his cheeks with the fingers of one hand. She drizzled a few drops in the open crack and let it run over his puckered ass hole. Pressing the tip against the opening, she smiled as he pushed back into her hand and she emptied the tube into his bowels. She discarded the flattened tube into a plastic zip-lock bag and turned back to him.

Taking some of the lubricant from his crack, she coated her finger and placed the tip over the body builder's crinkled little depression. His sphincter winked at her and then relaxed as she slowly inserted a finger up to the knuckle, extracted the finger and then inserted two fingers into the partially stretched opening. Eric gripped the mattress and grimaced.

He could have easily thrown her off with a flick of his hand, but he submitted without protest to the seemingly painful incursion. She moved her fingers in and out a few times working him open before she positioned the large butt plug over his hole. His gaping ass hole exposed a dark cavity when she withdrew her fingers. The ring of muscles had begun to close by the time she inserted the tip of the butt plug and sank the tool into him until just the flange at the base was visible in his crack.

She looked at Roger. He ripped open a condom and rolled the sheath down his tool. I was at the same time repulsed, fascinated and aroused as Roger took Peggy's place behind Eric. Roger was an athletic young man but he was a fraction the size of the heavily muscled man whose butt lifted off the mattress in front of him. Roger lazily stroked his rod in anticipation.

I was held in suspense until it actually happened and then the swiftness of their movements was startling. Peggy pulled the butt plug from Eric's asshole with one smooth motion and Roger moved his hose into the opening without hesitation. At first, only the mushroom shaped tip was out of sight as the ring of muscles just below the rim clenched on this magnificent specimen of manhood. As Eric's grimace relaxed, Roger's meat sunk in until all that was visible was a tuft of Roger's pubic hair peeking out over the curve of Eric's muscular ass.

My cock was fully erect as I watched the 2 men press their well muscled bodies together. I had watched men fuck women but it was nothing like this. The sex between the two men was consensual but it was not affectionate. There was no seductive foreplay or tender kisses. Roger rode Eric's back like a cowboy on a wild mustang. Roger had the advantage of position. Eric has the advantage of size and strength. They were well matched as they bucked into each other, neither able to assert their dominance over the other.

My concentration was broken by the grip of Peggy's fingers around my cock as she tugged on my shaft. She had a definite plan. Her eyes were filled with carnal desire. I knew I could stop her. That was one of the cardinal rules of the club. No means no. But why would I? She was experienced and willing to take me where I had never been before. I made up my mind but not without apprehension as I looked at the long ridged dildo projecting from her harness.

The three women cuddled together quietly beside me. Nora lay back facing Mei with Jocelyn's face pressed into her muff. Jocelyn's butt was thrust in the air for Mei to play with. The smooth skin of the three women blended together in a beautiful match of hues as their soft bodies pressed together. Mei's dildo penetrated Jocelyn's pussy but their coupling was as gentle as Roger and Eric's was urgent. Nora stroked Jocelyn's breasts affectionately as Jocelyn's tongue savored her nectar. Jocelyn had never expressed an interest in either toys or muff diving but she seemed to be enjoying both.

I looked at Peggy's face. She did not return my gaze. Her attention was focused on the tip of the dildo that she had pressed against my tightly clenched anus. I was trying to relax, yet my sphincter continued to tense against the unaccustomed invasion.

I knew she wanted this and I wanted to give it to her. She had experience with the taste and smell of hundreds of cocks in her thirty plus years of premarital, marital, extra-marital and professional fucking. She had taken every imaginable shape, size of shade of cock in her mouth, vagina and rectum. She had taken two and even three cocks at a time. But she had never grown tired of helping her lovers with a first time, and she knew that the dildo pushing against my asshole was definitely my first time with either a man or a woman in this position.

She took the lubricant left in the tube that she had squirted in my asshole and smeared it on my cock. She pulled the foreskin over the flare at the base of my cockhead and pumped the shaft vigorously. I would have come again if I had not shot two loads in the course of the evening.

The ploy worked. She had gotten me so excited by the handjob that I forgot about the invader just below my rocks. The dildo popped the outer ring of muscles and had penetrated several inches beyond the secondary defenses before my body reacted. I felt an irresistible pressure in my bowels like trying to hold onto a shit while hang gliding after a poorly chosen breakfast of prunes.

She held perfectly still, but she did not withdraw the toy that she had thrust inside me. Her soothing tone was calming as she coached me in how to take it up the ass and enjoy it. She was a pro. I began to relax. As soon as I began to accept the intrusion, sensations that had been extremely disagreeable became intensely pleasurable.

I loved the sensation of pressure around my cock, whether the cheeks of my lover's mouth or the walls of her vagina. I was discovering that the sensation of my anal sphincter being stretched could also be a distinctly pleasurable experience. The exquisite sensation of pressure on my prostate was an added bonus.

I looked over at my two friends. Eric's eyes were closed. His fists gripped the mattress tightly. Roger's face was intense. He alternated long slow strokes with pauses to avoid cumming. It was still a little weird to watch Roger's latex clad cock slide between the hairy cheeks of Eric's ass, but I could no longer hide my fascination or excitement. Someday I would have to have that.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers