Second Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

I looked at the long cylinder that Peggy was slowly feeding deeper in my ass. Peggy put her hands behind my knees and rolled me into a ball. My ass lifted off the mattress as Peggy bottomed the shaft inside me. My cock was pointed in my face and dripping cum. Peggy pulled out a couple inches and drove back in. I grunted and pushed back against her. My testes were now pulled inside my body so I could see my asshole stretched open by the lewdly protruding shaft.

I had no desire to be a woman. I liked having a cock. I liked to be bigger and stronger than the partners I fucked. There was an immensely satisfying sense of power to lying on top of a smaller, softer body who was begging for what I had to offer. Even when the woman was on top and riding my cock, it did not have the same sense as what I felt now being penetrated by the rubber tube strapped to Peggy's pubis. Peggy was still a sleek greyhound to my bulldog, but it was the muscles in her buttocks and thighs, not mine, that were pumping as she rammed her shaft into my yielding flesh. I lay on my back quivering as I willingly submitted to her. I wondered if I looked to Peggy like my wife looked to me when I pumped my tool into her.

I knew my wife was watching me, but I couldn't get up the courage to look at her. What did she think of her husband being fucked in the ass by a long-legged woman wearing a strap-on.

Then I heard Jocelyn let out a moan that was a distinctive mixture of pain and pleasure. There was only one explanation. I knew what had happened, but I looked anyway.

Jocelyn was on her side with one leg held straight in the air and the other pulled up almost to her chin. Mei lay behind Jocelyn with her fingers holding the folds of my wife's pussy apart. Her cunt hole gaped open. Jocelyn looked like a Hindu deity with one pair of legs extending up and another pair extended down from her ass. Mei's legs seemed firmly attached to Jocelyn's body by the rod jammed in my wife's butt hole.

Mei winked at me and shoved the replica of a cock deeper inside Jocelyn. Mei was fucking my wife but she was giving me the come-on. The woman who was taking my wife's ass wanted my cock in hers.

My wife looked at me intensely. Her face was distorted with passion. She closed her eyes tightly and began to moan uncontrollably as she had the first small orgasm in what promised to be a long series. The cum from a series of strangers squirted from her open cunt hole as her pussy clenched with her spasms.

I looked over at Roger and Eric. Roger had pressed his chest into Eric's back and driven his cock all the way in. Their bodies were still. Roger's hand was wrapped around Eric's cock and was pumping furiously. Eric grunted and squirted a load of cum between Roger's fingers. Roger's face contorted as Eric's muscles contracted on the cock he had buried deep in Eric's butt. A short series of thrusts signaled that Roger had cum. A limp and shiny cock slid out of the big man's ass as he collapsed exhausted on the bed. Eric's tight grip had stripped the condom off Roger's wilting shaft. The end of the tube stuck out of the Eric's puckered hole. Roger grabbed the ring of Latex and extracted the cum filled bag from his friend's asshole and then collapsed on the bed beside him.

Nora had mounted Peggy with one end of a double ended dildo thrust in her cunt and the other end thrust in her friend's bum. Nora timed her strokes just opposite of Peggy's for maximum effect. A half foot of glistening purple silicone was exposed and then hidden again with each stroke.

I felt the full force of each thrust as Peggy bottomed out inside me and then I felt the shudder as Nora thrust into Peggy. I could not hold out any longer. What little fluid I had left splattered my face as my body was folded over and my cock driven toward my face by the force of two women ramming into me.

The stimuli was overloading my senses but I did not have the strength to protest. I shuddered violently one last time as Nora pulled Peggy off me and pushed her flat into the mattress between the two men and me.

Peggy continued to submit to the insistent pounding from Nora's cock until her face twisted into a mask of orgasm. Drops of fluid squirted from Nora's pussy and ran down her legs as Peggy's orgasm sent her over the brink. Nora relented and withdrew the probe from Peggy's backside and then removed the section that she had shoved into her pussy. The contorted expression on Peggy's face relaxed into a contented smile.

For several minutes, the room was in complete silence except for the sound of six nude bodies breathing.

My wife snuggled behind me and nibbled on my earlobe. She was the first to break the silence.

"I have got to get me one of those!"

10.

Runners who are about to give up with exhaustion sometimes discover a renewed strength that powers them over the finish line. They call it a "second wind".

I felt like that.

Jocelyn and I had been a wild couple when we were younger. We were adventurous. What we liked, we'd do again. What we didn't like, we would chalk up to experience. Our relationship was loving and committed but the possibility of sex outside the relationship gave us a vitality that we had lost in our respectability.

Tomorrow would be different. Tonight had made us both proud. She could still arouse passions in the most jaded of swingers. I had proved to be her long-lasting stud. We had both found our second wind.

....

If you found some of the sex in my stories disgusting, then I have a dirtier mind than you do. If you found this site and read any of the stories, then some people find you disgusting. I make no apologies for either of us. Sex should be fun. Take what you want and leave the rest.

I would love to hear what you were doing when you read my stories. If you stroked yourself or gave your lover a wet kiss in the crotch, tell me about it. I enjoy being a voyeur almost as much as I love swinging. I will respond to all messages that include an email address.

Peggy is a real woman. You can see her picture and read her profile on Literotica. Search authors for Peggy46.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the Story Morris! I have shared my beautiful wife with a handful of friends, but have never experienced or even considered any pegging or bi-action, but must admit that reading your story and a few others that are also well narrated, definitely gives me a hard on, I just find the way you and a few others narrate the episodes to be very erotic and sexy, no judgment.

My wife has now entered a dry spell and we hardly ever have sex, she no longer sees any of her former lovers either. I am at a loss for turning her on, and help her find her sexy back. Not sure you care to reply, but if you do, our email is:

Jbmorales@earthlink.net

I am Jorge and she is Barbara, when I tell you she is beautiful and sexy I am not kidding. We love each other very much and our love is only stronger 32 years after we met, but I truly miss our once very active sex life.

Be well and God bless you and your wife my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, that’s one of tge greatest multi fucking stories I’ve read, especially with your wife present and heavily involved. I really wish my wife would do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That is one great story, I loved it. Swinging is so much fun.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 8 years ago
Seldom

Seldom stroke to stories. This one grabbed me and forced me to do so.

Thanks for a powerful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was at a party with my wife, dancing had started, it was outdoors at a friends place. My wife was out dancing, I had been talking to Liz, an older lady, maybe mid 60s. I noticed as I sat opposite, she kept moving her long dress up, saying hot isn't it, it was over 30 degrees.I also noticed what great legs she had,nylon covered, I am sure she caught me looking. I got up and got a couple of drinks, when I got back she was gone. I sat down, watching my wife move her marvelous arse, which I hoped to sink my cock into later,when a guy sat down ,late 60s, hi I am Brian, hi, Lizs husband, oh yes. Then small talk and then he said, if you are interested, Liz asked would you like to join her, sure, has she got a drink. Follow me, we went through the house, upstairs,, I had seen some people on a balcony earlier, I thought we were going there. He opened a door, entered a room, the lights were dimmed. He said sit down there, on a chair,Liz spoke, I like you, we would like it if you would fuck me while my husband watches, its o.k to say no, but if you say yes, I would like it doggy style so he can see. With that she stood and lifted her long dress off, pantyhose, no bra, my cock stirred,she removed the hose and panties as I stood, out of my trousers, she moved over, I take it that it is o.k and took my hard cock into her mouth. I looked at her husband, he had removed his trousers and was slowly stroking. She pulled back, I think I made a good choice and she turned and knelt on the bed and pulled her puffy hairless pussy apart. I moved behind her, rubbing my cock head up and down, then pushed inside into a warm, moist pussy and grabbing her hips began to fuck her, long slow strokes, my cock moving all the way out then back in. I leaned over her, is this what you want, rubbing her clit, oh yes, so good, oh fuck me, I moved faster into her, rubbing her clit, until I felt her tense, then my hand and cock were covered in juice as she orgasmed. I kept my cock hard, deep in her until she had finished. I leaned back over her, want to put on a real show for Brian, let me do your arse,, my thumb pushing against her opening, I said it loud enough, my wife takes it there, we struggle a bit to get it in because of the thickness but she always orgasms when I arse fuck her. What do you think Brian, he said oh yes, do it, do Lizs bum, stroking his cock faster. He handed me some lube, she always uses it because sometimes her pussy is dry. Put it on her Brian, he pushed some around her arse, in her as well, sorry we don't do this I cant get hard enough, as he pushed his fingers in her, I kept fucking her. O.k., I pulled out, he gave me the lube and I squeezed some on my cock. I moved over Liz and pulled her hips down, I positioned my cock and applied pressure, then whispered said when was the last time you had your bum fucked Liz,, little back and forth movements, oh I cant remem.... and I pushed and entered her, cutting her sentence short, oh, aaagh as I slowly eased into her and waited, as I felt her anal grip slowly ease, then I pulled back. Brians cumm shot onto her back, that's it mate, cover her as I began to fuck her insides, Oh Liz, you are tighter than my wife, if I was married to you I would fuck your tight arse every night , as I reached under, rubbed her clit which was standing right out, oh you love it Liz, then I felt her orgasm, I said shes cumming Brian and I grabbed her hips and fucked her arse as hard as I could, here we go Brian and I came hard, her arse gripping me, milking me, her yells loud as I emptied into her and kept fucking until she collapsed forward. I dressed and left. They came down later, she kept sitting near me, my wife couldn't work out why she was so friendly. She got up to go to the bathroom, I followed, she looked around, I went in with her, lifted her dress, sit, I knelt down, she opened them, I licked her up and down, my finger probing, until she held my head against her as my tongue worked her clit and another orgasm but it was very wet. I stood up, my cock out of my trousers, she didn't hesitate and she gave me a long slow blow job, stroking my balls, fingering my arse until I could take no more and shot my load into her mouth, which she swallowed. I went back to the party.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Hindsight Mary Ellen is seduced into Anal sex by her loving neighbors.in Anal
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Wife and The Amazon Tribe Ch. 01 A husband hear and witness the rape of his beautiful wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
More Stories