Sexual Extremes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had let one boy finger her before and she too remembered clearly the strong and extreme sensations that had given her. And now she was allowing Luke to do it. She recalled the previous time and just how much more intense the climax that had given her was compared to those she'd had when boys had played with her tits.

"Oh god, Luke, oh my god" she groaned pressing her thighs tightly round his hand and wrapping her arms round his neck.

"Is it good Mare?"

"It's awesome" she replied, as her ability for rational thought was decimated by the thunderous claps of sexual pleasure crashing through her mind and body.

Sensing that she was so aroused Luke went for the kill. He had tried to persuade her to let him do it before, but she had never seemed as excited as she was now and certainly, he had never had his fingers up her cunt before.

"Let's do it Mare" he groaned pushing his two fingers even further up her. "Let's go all the way."

That made the young woman panic. It wasn't Luke saying that, which caused the panic for he and a couple of other boys had asked the same question before and each time she had quite easily said no. It was the fact that this time she was so sorely tempted to say yes that her hand unconsciously and without thinking reached out and closed round his erection. Her mind and body had demanded the stimulation and extra sensation of feeling him.

"No Luke" she groaned squeezing the amazingly exciting tube of flesh.

"Please Mare, please, you know you want to" Luke groaned feeling confident he would get his end away at last.

"We shouldn't" Marie sighed knowing full well that her resistance was weakening as he thrust his cock in her hand.

The sensations from his cock in her hand and his fingers inside were so extreme that giving her virginity away had such a strong appeal. She had, however, always envisaged doing that in a bed, on crisp white sheets with lovely music playing, not in the back of a Peugeot in a sordid car park in Barking.

"Yes we should" Luke whispered loving the feel of her cool, smooth fingers gently rubbing his cock.

"Oh Luke" Marie sighed battling in her mind to do the right thing as Luke tried to think of a more persuasive reason.

But then, as Marie squirmed her pussy against Luke's fingers and as he thrust himself in the palm of her hand the decision was taken away from them.

"Oh fuck, oh no, oh bollocks" Luke groaned as the white sperm shot from his cock and splattered on the black skin of Marie's upper legs with a few drops splattering onto her skirt.

*

Their chats had moved onto them having a juice together and now breakfast. Nothing special just a healthy, juice, muesli and green tea for both of them. Their relationship had developed to the point that they alternated paying for the breakfast. This had been happening for a couple of weeks now.

They saw each other at the gym two or three times a week. As it was, only a few hundred yards from where she lived Michy would generally run to and from the gym, whereas Luke would shower and then go to work by car.

Michy lived in a three-bedroomed duplex as the Americans call them and as they are known in the UK a maisonette, in a gated community in the heart of Docklands. It was provided by the bank as coming from Denmark she was on an expat package. It was really just another way the bank could reward her.

Luke lived with his mum and dad, sister and nan in a two bedroomed flat owned by the Council. He slept on the couch in the living room. It was a very uncomfortable situation for him and his family, but Luke was fortunate in having mates he could stay with so he slept at home probably only three or four nights a week and hardly ever at the weekends when they all went on the raz.

"So you two" one of the personal trainers came up to the table in the juice bar and said. "I need two more on my table and I have selected you two."

"What table?" Michy asked.

"At the quiz night at the end of the month."

"Oh no thanks" Michy immediately said thinking how awful such an event would be.

"Come on Michy why not" Luke said hopefully?

"Yes Michy" the good looking PT said smiling at her and leering at her tits in the thin top. "Why not?"

Suddenly Michy found herself thinking the same and she asked herself 'why not? She enjoyed mixing with Luke and had made a vow to associate with more 'ordinary' people. Her insular world of multi-million dollar deals and incomes, first class travel and restaurants, the top sporting occasions and the finest hotels was not inhabited by 'normal' people. She mixed with obscenely rich people, earls of the realm in the UK, some of the top bankers in the world who were worth billions and a mafia Don who was exiled from the US. And just next week she was going the meet, mix with and probably be fucked by a member of the Al Thani family who ruled Qatar.

"Yes" she said to Luke's delight and the PT's relief. "Why not?"

*

Warren summoned her to New York to meet the Al Thani group.

He was in negotiation with the Qatar sovereign fund to invest a substantial multi-billion dollar sum in the bank in return for some of the equity. A number of the incredibly wealthy members of the Al Thani family had expressed interest in the Bank's private wealth management services. Hence, his summons for his Global Head of that division or, Michy was thinking as she was helicoptered in from Kennedy airport to the landing spot near the UN, his global whore. She had become used to referring to herself as that!

Michy hadn't been involved in the negotiations that went on about the Qatari's prospective investment in the bank, but she was invited to the social events including seeing the Yankees baseball team, dinners at the top New York restaurants and clubs and socialising in grand houses on the upper East Side.

She was seated next to Mahmood at a lunch in the Bank's dining room on the forty third floor, one above Warren's office. They got on well. He was in his late twenties and was a nephew of Hamad, the Emir and ruler of Qatar; he had always had a big thing about older women. Michy was beginning to realise that she was starting to develop a bit of a thing for younger men, but ones even younger than Mahmood for increasingly her thoughts particularly when she masturbated, as she did most nights, it was often young Luke who fucked her. That surprised her for she had a quite eminent roster of men she had been with in the past year or so. But when late at night in her bed in her luxury apartment in Docklands or in one of the top hotels she stayed in when away on business it wasn't Lord Dempsy, the Earl of Westminster's brother, Warren Emerson or the mafia don who came into her mind, but young Luke Smith from the East End of London.

During the next few days, she was with Mahmood Al Thani at several social functions. From him, Warren and other sources she learned that his father Abdullah, the Emir's favourite brother had the franchise for the pipeline linking the North field, the main source of Qatar's liquid natural gas, to the mainland and the transference plants. That meant that for every metric ton of liquefied natural gas that was pumped ashore that sector of the family gained a royalty without doing anything. In recent times, the North Field had been pumping forty two million tons of gas each year and Abdullah got his massive share on each ton. It was rumoured that he made more from the gas field than the rest of the family put together!

"Well both my father and I are very interested in what you can provide Michaela" Mahmood told her smiling as he went on. "If when you visit us we like what we hear and see, and I am sure we will" he said running his eyes up and down the voluptuous woman's body. "Then we would probably ask you to look after the family's overseas investments."

"And how much would they be?" Michy asked crossing her legs in the fitted Chanel suit.

"Three or four billion and growing" he said very casually making Michaela's heart pound. "When are you coming?"

"Sorry?" Michy said smiling?

He laughed. "To Doha I mean of course."

"Yes Mahmood I am sure" she said as they smiled at each other knowingly.

"I am flying to London tomorrow or the next day then will be coming, to Qatar that is" she smiled. "The day after."

"Why not fly with me then?" He suggested. "I am going at about the same times and can just as easily go via London as Paris as my flight plan is at the moment."

Assuming that this may have been set up by Warren, Michy agreed, after all she had to be persuasive!. She was a little disappointed when Mahmood told her they would fly overnight to London, lay over long enough for her to pop home to Docklands and pack some clothes. She hated overnight flights and always tried to avoid them, but clearly couldn't get out of this.

"We have changed the flight plan and will land at City, so you are just down the road" Mahmood told her in the VIP lounge at Newark

"How do you know that?" She asked.

"Oh Warren told me, he's arranged for a car to meet us and take you to your apartment and back."

"I see" Michy said feeling a little pissed off, but not that surprised at her bosses involvement.

Michy had been on private jets before, but none came anywhere near matching Mahmood's dad's plane for sheer unadulterated luxury. There were two cabins and four bedrooms each with its en suite bathroom. Gold or plating, Michy couldn't tell, was everywhere in the bathrooms, and throughout out the aircraft there was fine, thick pile carpets, rich leather seats, burnished walnut facings, silk sheets and curtains.

In the forward cabin, there were several of the family's aids. Mahmood and Michy had sat with them for take-off, but then Mahmood had led her to the rear cabin.

"The inner sanctum" he smiled pressing a button. "By the way Michy, you look lovely" he suddenly blurted out.

"Thank you Mahmood" she replied.

Having a strong suspicion that during the fourteen or so hours they would be in flight Mahmood would try something; Michy had dressed for that eventuality. She was wearing a pale grey, light wool suit. The long, four-button jacket came down to beneath her hips and the hem of the loose, fairly short skirt was almost up round them she had thought as she had dressed in her room in The Pierre; in reality the hem was just four inches or so above her knees. Under the jacket, she was wearing a white button up the front blouse that she wore outside the skirt. She was wearing black hosiery that was tantalising Mahmood who couldn't work out whether she was wearing tights or stockings

Mahmood had told her that they would be taking off at four twenty and that they would dine early so to avoid lunch. Michy spent the morning in the office and went up to Warren's at eleven fifteen for the ten-minute slot that Louise had managed to fiddle for her.

"Welcome back Missus Henrikson" the gorgeous Hispanic assistant smiled at her.

"Oh really, that's good" Warren said clearly not paying attention when Michy had explained that she was flying on Mahmood's plane. "I am sure you will enjoy it." He paused and then added looking up over the glasses on the end of his nose. "And him Michy, if you get what I mean."

A guy in a chef's uniform came in presented them with hand written, dinner menus printed on beautiful parchment. There were three selections of starter and main course. Michy had lobster salad and lamb chops, Mahmood, caviar and steak.

The meal was served on fine china with the Chablis Premier Cru and Chateau Petrous ninety-six, which was sipped from crystal goblets with a gold band round the rim.

Dinner finished Mahmood said. "Let me show you round."

One corner of the cabin was walled off and Michy saw was an office. Mahmood walked her towards the rear of the plane.

"And this" he said opening a door in the corner of the room where they had eaten dinner. "Is the bedroom."

The probably fifteen by twenty feet room was dominated by a double bed in the middle. "And this Michy is the bed where you can sleep" he said placing his hand in the middle of her back and getting a little thrill when he felt her bra strap.

Michy looked at him and without thinking asked. "And you Mahmood, where will you sleep?"

Smiling as he took hold of her arm and turned her so they faced each other he said. "Well with your permission Michy, I will sleep on the side that you don't."

Michy couldn't help smiling at the sheer audacity of his technique and also couldn't stop herself from being pulled into his arms and returning his kiss.

"Why don't you get ready Michy and then pop into bed as I sort a few things out with the guys?"

*

"They will all be out, you can come round and I will cook dinner" Marie said to Luke on their mobiles.

They were both on tenterhooks all day. Marie was like that for she had a plan and Luke was like it as he was full of hope. After a delicious pasta dinner, Marie put her plan into action and Luke satisfied his hope.

Lying on two towels in her narrow bed Marie gave her virginity to Luke. Although, fortunately there was no blood, it wasn't that successful. She was far too tense and hardly lubricated her pussy at all and Luke was too eager. She had a very mild climax and he 'came a bucket,' but there were no incredible mutual orgasms. Nevertheless, she had got 'losing her cherry' out of the way and her parents and younger sister wouldn't be home for hours.

They made good use of those hours for Luke fucked her three more times. The last one at around eleven was not only the most successful with him giving her strong orgasm, but was also carried out at just about the same time as Mahmood first fucked Michy.

*

Getting home from Qatar on the Thursday with a commitment from Mahmood, his dad and brother for Michy to manage just over three billion dollars of their investment, she dressed down for the quiz night. Wearing a pair of white, cropped trousers with white, strappy heels and a Ralph Lauren button all the way up the front shirt she hoped that she had got it right for the do at the gym.

Feeling quite nervous walking the few hundred yards in the still fairly warm evening, Michy was thinking that it had been ages since she had done anything as 'normal' as going to a quiz night. Even before her promotion and moving to London a couple of years ago, she had moved in exalted circles in Denmark as the Head of all the Bank's Scandinavian operations. After being promoted, firstly to the Head of Mergers and Acquisitions for Europe and then Global Head of Private Wealth Management, those circles simply became more exalted. Her schedule of meetings and dinners with some of the top bankers in the world, leading industrial figures, mafia dons, Lords of the Realm in the UK, film stars and producers and members of the Qatari royal family did not include such events as quiz nights.

She had a great time. Sitting next to Luke Michy was able to answer quite a few questions particularly on current events that she recalled from the Bloomberg feed that she listened to constantly. She was also good at geography and history questions, but hopeless on the pop music and TV questions. As the eight of them huddled round the table, they leaned forward to converse in whispers. Her and Luke's shoulders and knees touched several times sending slight shock waves through. A couple of times their hands brushed together and once she caught him looking down her shirt where she had left probably left one too many buttons undone. He had blushed and looked away quickly, but not before their eyes had met and Michy had again felt those shock waves of sensation run through her.

Their team came second in the quiz and as they congratulated each other, they pecked each other on the cheeks.

"Well done Luke" Michy muttered as she brushed her lips across his cheek.

It felt as though she had given him an electric shock. He slid his arm round her and rested his hand on her hip as he replied. "It was more down to you Michy."

As they went to the bar, Luke felt his cock hardening. He asked if she would like a drink and for some bizarre reason she asked for a half of Guinness, he had a pint of Stella. As most of the quiz night crowd drifted off, Luke felt so grown up standing at the bar chatting to this sexy older woman.

He didn't know exactly what she did but knew she had a power job at a bank and travelled a lot. He knew also roughly where she lived and that the two storey apartments were hugely expensive and that she was separated from her husband and lived alone. He fancied her like hell for like many young men the idea of having a fling with an older woman was such a turn on. But he knew there was little chance. She was well out of his league for she must have a load of older, richer and sexually more experienced men ready to fuck her. That didn't stop him hoping and as they chatted and sipped their drinks he was imagining what it would be like to be in bed with her as he had been so many times when he had masturbated.

Michy was thinking the same. Worryingly to her, she had been thinking what it would be like to have sex with a kid like Luke quite often recently. An inexperienced lover who she could teach, but a young man that could give her the quantity and frequency of sex that other than with the male escorts she sometimes rented, were just youthful memories of times in New York and Copenhagen.

"I have to go Luke" she said finishing the Guinness.

"So soon Michy, it's only eleven?"

"'fraid so I travelled back from the Middle East yesterday and I'm a little tired."

She didn't add for fear of appearing boastful, that she had flown overnight from New York to London on Monday, onto Doha on Tuesday then back to London daytime Thursday. She of course also didn't mention that Mahmood had fucked her twice on the New York to London leg, once on the trip to Doha and twice when she was out there sealing the three-bil deal.

"Ok, I'll walk with you" Luke suggested.

"Don't be daft it's only a few hundred metres."

"Michy this is the East End and I'm an East ender."

"So am I?" She smiled picking up her bag and checking her business Blackberry and personal iPad. She had twenty-eight business messages and ten personal ones making her realise she hadn't checked either for nearly an hour a rarity for her.

"Yes, but not a real one and you have no idea of the things that go on."

Realising that his pride was at stake she agreed for him to walk her home. At the gates to the development, Michy was tempted to invite him in. Although she was far from sexually frustrated as Warren had finger fucked her in his office and she and Mahmood had got it on in a grand style on the plane and in his palace in Doha, she wanted Luke. She couldn't understand it and had now stopped trying. But she resisted.

"Thanks Luke" she said standing by the gates with the plastic key card on her hand. "I've had a lovely time."

They were standing very close. "So have I Michy. Look there's a disco next Saturday and the group at the table are going and they asked us."

"Us. Do they think we are an us?" Michy said smiling, but regretting it when she saw the embarrassed look on Luke's face.

Luke almost blushed. "Oh sorry. I don't know. I didn't mean anything."

"I think I'm a little old for discos Luke."

"Don't be silly they will all be going from the quiz night, there's loads older than you."

"Thanks Luke, but I really do have to go" Michy said leaning forward, putting her hand on his hip and kissing him on the cheek.

"Will you come though?" He said asking the same question that Mahmood had put to her.

Smiling she said. "You should never ask that of a lady."

"Oh shit sorry" Luke stammered realising his verbal error, but feeling elated that she had taken it like that. "But will you come to the disco with us?"