Sexual Extremes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Luke" Michy said as she held his hand, looked into his eyes and said mischievously. "I will come with you."

Michy had a fairly easy week with no travel and that gave her the opportunity to catch up on some admin work and 'catch up' phone calls.

"I was going to call you" Lord Dempsy said when Michy phoned him on the Wednesday.

"Really?" she asked the Earl of Cardigan who had been the first client she had won in her new role.

"Yes, we are having a party in London and wondered if you would like to come?"

Smiling to herself as yet another man asked her that double entendre question.

"Of course, when is it Colin?"

"Actually a bit short notice I'm afraid, it's this Saturday."

Without thinking, she replied. "Oh sod it sorry Colin I am tied up this weekend."

"Mmmm that sounds interesting, not too tight I hope?"

After they had laughed and joked and had agreed to meet for dinner in a couple of weeks' time when they would both be in New York and finished the call Michy could hardly believe what she had done. She had turned down attending a party where she would make some excellent contacts together with probably having sex with Lord Dempsy and maybe his cousin as well and for what? Going to a disco at a gym with an eighteen year old.

It was nearly midnight and the disco was drawing to a close. Michy had danced for most of the evening with both Luke and a number of other guys as well as the typical group of women dancing round their handbags. It had been years since she had done anything so 'normal' with 'normal' people and she could hardly believe how much she had enjoyed herself.

Luke had hardly taken his eyes off Michy all evening. She had dressed as the poster advertising the disco had suggested 'very glam.' Her black dress was ankle-length on her right leg, but above the knee on her left. It was fairly low cut and tight above the waist emphasising her breasts and loose beneath it so when she danced it swirled showing her left leg almost, but not quite up to the tops of her holdup, stockings. But once when they were sitting having a drink it had slithered a little too far up her leg. Luke had seen both the lacy stocking top and a patch of her pale skin above it; that was instant hard on material and he had been erect or semi-so for the rest of the evening.

It was the last dance and as the deejay had said. "Come on kids last chance to smooch."

Luke wasn't much of a dancer, but loved holding Michy in his arms and swaying on the spot with her. She felt the same and enjoyed his arms on her back, with one hand almost on her bum. Michy had given up wondering what others would think about Luke and her. One of the advantages of being Danish was the different and much more liberated way, particularly with women, of thinking about sex and relationships.

"Enjoyed it Michy?" He whispered into her ear as his fingers ran across her bra strap inside her dress. That felt amazingly sexy to him.

"Yes, thanks Luke. Yes I have" Michy replied pressing herself marginally more firmly against him enjoying the feel of her full breasts being squashed against his chest.

"Good" he gulped feeling the soft flesh against him and panicking a little as that familiar tingling in his balls signalled the start of yet another hard on.

They both felt it at the same time; his cock unfurling and spreading firstly, horizontally across the slight bulge of her stomach just above her pubic mound and then straightening up the soft swell of her tummy. Luke pulled himself away, but not before Michy had felt the welcome and exciting feel of his erection against her. He realised that she would have noticed it and had no idea what to do or say.

'She'll think I am just a stupid, fucking kid getting hard like that' he thought feeling pissed off at his immaturity. He had at times thought he was getting somewhere with her, but lacked the confidence to push it in fear of being rejected and her telling him to fuck off.

Michy was feeling very similar. She had admitted to herself that she wanted him. She wanted to teach him, show him what sex was really like and, of course, have him take her as many times as he wanted. Mahmood had been quite a stud, but could only manage three times in one session. Michy had revelled in that for with some inconvenient interruptions she was able to nearly perpetually orgasm for three hours. But Luke really was just a kid. He did not appear to be particularly experienced and although he looked eager and often stared at her legs, tits or bum he never tried anything and she didn't want to make a fool of herself by making a move and being rejected. She was very aware of the extra flab on her tummy and bum, her rather chunky thighs and the sag that over forties get with their tits. Although her body was holding up quite well she knew how badly it would compare to a young woman's and particularly to the gorgeous black girl she had seen him with at the gym a couple of times.

So for both of them it was a regretful Mexican standoff.

"There's a load of them going clubbing in Shoreditch" Luke said as the music stopped and the lights came up. "Fancy it?" he asked.

"Bit late for me I'm afraid, I have an early start tomorrow."

They wandered out and Luke saw the group who were going to the club standing by two cabs.

"Michy can't make it" he called out, but we can give her a lift as its raining, ok?"

"Sure" someone called out. "You two lovebirds get in the back of the second one" another said loudly.

There was someone already in the back so Luke squeezed in alongside them and Michy got in after him. "We'll be a few minutes; they are waiting for the deejay who can get us in as VIPs the guy sitting in the back said.

Luke and Michy's legs were pressed together from their hips to their knees. It was Michy's left side where the skirt was short. Looking down she saw that it had ridden up and her stocking top was clearly in view. She saw Luke look down and he saw it as well. They both looked up and their eyes caught. She smiled and Luke gulped.

"Very nice" he whispered as the driver started the car.

Michy told him where to go and quickly they covered the few hundred yards to her complex. Luke got out with her. They stood facing each other, they were quite close. He wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her. She wanted him to take her in his arms and kiss her, but neither made a move.

"I've had a great time Luke thanks."

"Glad you have Michy" he replied as she put her hand on his shoulder, stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek.

"See you Thursday then."

"Thursday?"

"Yes I am in Italy for a few days."

"Whereabouts?"

"Sicily."

*

"The gym's closed on Sunday" Luke told Michy when they were on the running machines side by side on the following Thursday.

They had taken to using the gym late mornings on a Sunday when there was a running class. Although pacey running hurt her tits a bit due to all the bouncing around, Michy liked to run for both the fitness and the theoretical weight loss benefits. Luke liked to run on the machine nest to Michy not just for fitness purposes, but also to see her tits flying around all over the place.

"They're organising a run in Hainault."

"Where's that?"

"Not far just in Essex, there a big forest there, fancy it?"

"How long's the run."

"It's a five k course so some will do five and some ten or fifteen."

"I could only manage five."

"Let's do that then."

Michy agreed to go in Luke's little car rather than taking him in her Porsche for she was a little embarrassed about that.

Getting out of the car in Hainault in a car park in the forest they saw the others from the gym. They were just about ready to start so Luke and Michy quickly slipped out of their tracksuits and jogged over to the group.

'Fuckin' 'ell' Luke thought to himself looking at Michy in her short, tight, just like panties really, running shorts. 'Can I run five clicks with a hard on?'

Although the forest was lovely and the route was interesting the run lost its appeal for most of them when it started to pour with rain. They got soaked and very muddy.

Twice Michy slipped. Once Luke caught her before she fell to the floor and he held her as she recovered her balance. The second time he missed and she fell flat onto the ground. Bending down to help, her he looked right down the front of her singlet and saw both of her tits in the white sports bra. Helping her up he asked.

"You ok?" As he held onto her hips.

"Yes thanks Luke" she replied enjoying the feel of his hands on her.

They did the five kilometres and saying good-bye to the group they ran to his car and slipped into their tracksuits.

"Should have brought a towel and a change of clothes shouldn't we?"

"Come back to mine" Michy blurted out without thinking. "We can shower there and I'll get a take away."

"Great thanks" Luke replied his spirits leaping at the prospect of not only going to Michy's home, but also having a shower there and staying for a meal.

Michy's heart was pounding as she guided him through the electric gates and down into the underground car park. They caught the lift up to the reception area.

"Hi Bob" Michy said to the security guy as they walked past him to the front door of her apartment.

"Wow Michy this is fabulous" Luke said marvelling at the luxurious furniture and the large main room with floor to ceiling windows that led out to a patio and looked onto the Thames in the distance. He had never been anywhere so palatial.

"Yes it is lovely isn't it? How about some tea and then a shower?"

"Sounds great."

"Look take your track suit off and I will dry that so that when you've showered you can put that back on."

Michy went into the kitchen area and started the tea.

"Where shall I put these?" Luke asked walking into the kitchen his clothes in his hand.

Seeing him in his running singlet and shorts in the intimacy of her living room hit Michy hard. Although his running gear and legs were muddy, he looked fabulous; a combination of sheer, youthful hunk and inexperienced baby? Her heart went out to him as she took his tracksuit. As their hands touched and their gazes locked for a moment, she felt an enormous surge of want and sexual stimulation. Luke was feeling the same thing and was now seriously wondering whether he might have a chance with her.

Turning, Michy headed for the small utility room where there was an airing cupboard, but she dropped the tracksuit top. Luke picked it up and followed her to the small, very warm room. Standing close he handed her the top. It was then that Michy made her mind up. Putting Luke's clothes on a hanger in the cupboard she looked at him and said.

"I might as well put mine in as well hadn't I?" As she unzipped her top.

Luke couldn't tear his eyes away from Michy's chest that she slowly revealed and then her long legs and bum inside the short shorts as she removed her track suit bottom. They simply stared at each other for a moment or two as Luke felt his cock completing the erection that had started moments ago in the kitchen. He tried to hide it, but in his tight shorts that was impossible. He felt embarrassed and a little scared at what she might say, but also probably more aroused than he had ever been even when he had taken Marie's virginity.

"Oh Luke" Michy couldn't stop herself saying.

"What?" He asked hoping she hadn't seen it, but her eyes looking at it told him that she had.

"Sorry."

"Don't be silly."

"You're not annoyed?"

"No" she smiled, feeling far from that and more relieved than anything else.

"Really?"

"No of course not Luke, it's a compliment really."

He didn't know what to say or do and Michy was also struggling. She then had an idea.

Placing her hand on the large washing machine, she said softly.

"We need to wash our running stuff Luke. Probably best to do that before we shower.

"Yes" he gulped not getting what she meant.

"And the machine is right here" Michy said happy to lead the way, now that he had shown his interest in her in a very obvious manner.

"I see" he said not really believing what was happening or what he thought she might be suggesting.

"So come on take that singlet off" she said brightly.

As he pulled it over her head so he stretched his body, thus emphasising the bulge in his shorts. He had a lovely torso, Michy noticed as she managed to drag her eyes from the outline of the cock that would surely soon be hers.

Standing there just in his shorts that were so obviously 'tented' by his erection he looked magnificent.

"My turn" she smiled quickly pulling her top over her head and standing there in her, slightly too small sports bra.

"Oh my god" Luke groaned as excited as he possibly could be at seeing her in her bra, but still not quite sure what was happening. Knowing she was Danish with a totally different outlook on sex to English people he wasn't at all sure at just how far she would go with a man without it meaning that she would have sex with him.

Michy didn't want to frighten him, but she knew that she had him. Reaching out towards him, she pointed her forefinger and then hooked it into the waistband of his shorts. Pulling on it so the shorts came away from his body a little way she looked into his eyes and whispered.

"Now these?"

Luke panicked and grabbed the waistband. "Oh god Michy?" He groaned for he had never really been naked with a female before in broad daylight. Michy got the message and still staring into his eyes she smiled and said.

"Fair exchange is no robbery Luke?" as she reached behind her and with the dexterity of fingers that men don't seem to possess undid her bra strap.

This was more, far, far more than Luke ever imagined. He had never been part of a scene like this and had assumed men and women tended to undress each other as they kissed and cuddled on bed or in a darkened room. Not in his wildest dreams would he have imagined this older woman standing just a few feet from him as she removed her bra and bared her full tits to him. It was equally unimaginable to him that she would start to pull on his shorts as she whispered.

"Your turn Luke."

He was embarrassed, but so hugely aroused he would have done anything she asked. He pushed his shorts down and watched incredulously as she did the same. They stood looking up and down each other's body with her in just a pair of basic, white cotton panties and him a jock strap with his erection rearing up inside it.

"Oh Luke" she said softly closing the space between them and putting her arms round him. "You are so very beautiful."

"So are you Michy, so are you he groaned putting his arms round her and pulling her body against his.

Her breasts squashing against his chest and his hardness pushing into the softness of her tummy gave both of them fantastic sensations.

"Come" Michy said taking his hand. She led him up the open staircase to the mezzanine floor that contained her bedroom, changing room, bathroom, and small study.

Luke was actually quivering with nerves as he walked up the stairs his face just inches from the full, rounded cheeks of Michy's bum that he recalled he had thought was a bit big when he had first seen her at the gym. Now, as it undulated in front of his eyes it looked anything but big and looked more like a sexual work of art. If he hadn't of been so nervous he would have reached out and touched it, but he didn't have the guts.

"Jesus" he sighed as Michy led him into her bathroom. It was huge, by far the biggest he had ever seen. In one corner, there was a massive shower cubicle that could easily have held four people and along one side there was a raised platform, 'a bit like a stage' he thought. Sunk into that was a white, kidney shaped bath that also could probably hold four people. One wall was made up of floor to ceiling mirrors, whilst the fourth was comprised of floor to ceiling windows. "This is fabulous Michy."

"Yes I like it and of course it's perfect for sunbathing after or before a bath or shower" she said directing him to the windows. Looking out he could see the windows led onto a balcony that was completely secluded and not overlooked.

"Yes I see what you mean" he stammered as she once more stood close to him her big tits seeming to be staring at him as they sagged a little. He was surprised that he didn't find that off putting because one of the few girls he had got topless and whose tits he had sucked had floppy, saggy tits and that was a turn off.

"It's perfect for nude sunbathing Luke" Michy said, purposefully upping the sexual temperature a little.

She moved closer, reached up and put both arms round his neck and pressed her body against his just as she kissed him full on the mouth. It was incredible for him. To have her lips on his, her tongue licking him and probing his mouth open, her breasts squashed against his chest and, of course and most amazingly to have his jock strap covered cock pressed right up her stomach from her pubic mound almost to her navel was out of this world for the young man.

It was almost as good for Michy although she was substantially more experienced than him. In the past year or so she had been having sex of one sort or another with at least eight men, and one woman. She had been with an English Lord, something the Brits quaintly call a Right Honourable who just happened to be the brother of the Earl of Westminster one of the richest men in the world and both of them together. She had been fucked by a mafia don in the rear of a Mercedes limousine as they drove round the countryside in Sicily and, most recently by a younger member of the Qatari royal family both on his private jet and in his palace in Doha. On top of that her boss a septuagenarian banker had used her as his sexual plaything in his office even going so far as to have her strip naked apart from her stockings and then unlock the office door with his remote control and offer her to Donald Trump who had walked in. In her past Michy had lived the life of a sexually liberated Danish wife often attending sex clubs and sex spas with and without her husband and with him being part of a swinging circle. In all Michy estimated that she must have 'slept with' over fifty men and half a dozen or so women.

Up against that, Luke's full sex, on three separate occasions with one eighteen girl and his partial sex with two other girls palled into insignificance. But for some bizarre reason Michy was as excited as Luke placed his hands on the swell of her hips and buttocks as she had been when any of the other men she had been with.

He had no idea sex could be like this. Standing up in a bathroom holding each other was so fucking grown up and sophisticated that he felt out of his depth, but he was loving every moment of it and wondering just what would happen next. He could hardly believe the words that Michy whispered into his ear. They crashed into his mind sending shock waves of excitement through him.

"Take my panties off Luke" Michy whispered as she pulled back from him.

"Michy" he groaned staring at her as she sat on the middle of the three steps leading up to the sunken bath and pointed her legs out at him. He stood beside her, reached down and slid his fingers inside the waistband. Their faces were so close they could feel each other's breath and could smell the mud and perspiration on the other.

Reaching up, Michy ran her fingertips along the outline of Luke's cock inside the jock strap. "You look lovely Luke" she whispered lifting her bottom up so he could ease her panties over her hips.

He had never seen clearly a woman down there before. Now just inches from his face there was a patch of tawny pubic hair and poking through them was a slash of scarlet that was Michy's cunt.

"Oh Michy you are beautiful" he groaned as between them they fiddled her panties down her legs and off her feet.