Sexual Extremes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying there on the step Michy put both her hands on the wide elastic of his jock strap and started pulling it down.

"Let me see you Luke, let me see your gorgeous cock" she whispered sending thunderous spasms of sexual intensity through him.

She rolled it down so that his cock seemed to burst from it to stand proud and erect in front of her face. It was fantastic.

Michy had assumed that they would shower together before they had sex. But with Luke bent over her, his hand on her legs and his eyes staring at her cunt and with his cock in her hand that had no chance of happening.

She pulled him down and they lay together on the white carpet round the bath. Kissing him deeply as she rolled onto her back and opened her legs she whispered into his ear.

"Fuck me Luke, fuck me now please."

As she said that, she realised that he was the first man who she had asked to fuck her. He was also the first man to fuck her five times in an evening since she was eighteen.