Sheep Among Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike last time, Penny held May as far as she could comfortably go for a couple of seconds before pulling out. She also gave Anne's mouth a cursory wipe before things got too messy. When Anne looked up, she saw Penny give a sly smile, one of anticipation of what was to come. It was a bit harder to stay focused with her seat buzzing at level three. Still, she saw Penny return to her original spot. Then, nothing seemed to happen.

"She's all yours, don't be bashful," Penny said, nudging Sri forward. It was a good few seconds before she advanced to claim what was hers. Of all the futas, Sri most definitely looked like she didn't want to be here. Yet here she was, taking the smallest steps possible. Did she not want to feel left out? Or just desperate for a bit of fun? That would come as no surprise. Instead of pushing herself into Anne's mouth, Sri moved close enough, then allowed Anne to wrap herself around with. If Anne was forced to guess, it was an issue of confidence, not laziness.

Shri gave an awkward laugh, followed by one forced by being tickled. "I- I am Shri Shamal. I am the youngest member of this house. And- I too fled from my home. At first, I thought my family accepted what I was. That they would love me regardless." Even up close, Sri's extension was the easiest on Anne, even though it was by no means tiny. Still, Anne needed to focus on the rhythm all by herself, while listening in with the intense vibrations shaking her from down below. It wasn't likely that Sri would complain if her pace went off-kilter at any point, though. "Then, they started saying they can 'fix' me. They wanted me to have surgery; alter the way I was. I think- if I did not find Miss Penny when I did, I may have given in to them." As the talking stopped, Anne picked up the pace. The smell of sweet spice was even more enticing up close. "Ooh, ahh! There is one more thing: I know that you have been wanting to speak to me- about the number of breaks I have. How it is inappropriate to spend so much time away from my desk. I think- now I can at least show you why."

What was -gah! Without any warning, Sri went off with a full load when she was already in the depths of Anne's mouth. So much came out all of once: some of it spilled out the way Sri came in, while plenty more got swallowed in the excitement. It felt as though the lithe Indian shot out a least half a litre. When it was done, Sri pulled out, face red as a cherry. Anne was left gasping, unsure of what to do with the remainder in her mouth. After a few seconds of silence, she swallowed.

"Hah! You'll make a fine sub yet," May cheered, kneeling down besides Anne. May took a cloth to wipe away the remaining mess while Sri retreated. "If you're surprised now, just wait and see how quickly she's back to full."

Anne's nerves started to fray from that statement. Yet even this first act was far from done; May finished cleaning then cranked up the level of vibration one more notch. It was getting ever hard to focus; she probably wouldn't be able to pleasure anyone else on her own in this state. Then, there was the matter of the last futa. The one Anne was dreading the most.

Kat wasted no time in demonstrating why that was the case.

"May. You know what to do," Kat ordered. Anne saw May nod from the corner of her eye.

"Keep that mouth wide open, would you?" May asked. "There's a good girl." Anne heard the sounds of the bag being rustled around. It sounded like something else was being brought out. There was only a couple of seconds after the noise stopped to wonder what it was; something blurred past Anne's face, and the next thing she knew a ring of metal held her mouth wide open, secured around her head by a leather band. Anyone could stick what the wanted in her mouth now.

That person, of course, was Kat. No sooner than May backed off, Kat loomed over Anne in a way none of the other futas could hope to. The muscles, the firm stance, the icy glare. Most of all, the thick piece Kat brandished right in front of Anne's vulnerable mouth. Anne thought she would faint when a steely hand gripped the top of her head.

"How about a game?" Kat asked, in a way that was not a question. "I will pull you onto me, and you will try to pull back. Let us see how long you last." With that, Kat started to pull Anne's head forward. Neither of them seemed to doubt who would win; Anne suspected the arm pulling her head could lift her entire body. Yet Anne didn't want to know what Kat would do if she didn't at least play along with this little game. So, just before she would touch the tip, Anne started to pull back.

For a moment, it seemed as though Anne was starting to win out. Deep down, she knew it was an act. Like the superior arm-wrestler who gives that head start just to push back with what seemed like no effort. Sure enough, with an almost sinister laugh, Kat forced Anne's head forward without holding back, and the force of this insertion almost made Anne choke. When Kat started to make Anne move, the force and grip were something else entirely. She felt the force of the head hitting the back of her mouth every time, almost overriding the intense vibrations between her legs. Yet she couldn't bring herself to hate it. Maybe this was the reason Kat went last.

Kat forced a heavy sigh. "If I must do this- I am Katrianda. That is all you need to know. I was once a promising athlete. Was on my way to breaking many records. Then, they find out. Take it all back. Disqualify for good measure. Bullshit. But, because of that, I meet Penny. I cannot break records, but I can still break people." Kat gave a sly smile. At least, Anne thought she did; her eyes were starting to glaze over. "You seemed to know that, even before today. And you definitely will after."

The time for talk was done. Kat sped up, pulling Anne's head in perfect sync with her. After Sri's display it seemed Kat wanted her own finish as well. Not before Anne, who between the action at each end couldn't hold the dam any longer. Fluids gushed out onto the sybian's plastic nubs, followed by the rest of it. Compared to the previous explosion in her mouth, this one wasn't nearly as noticeable. Though Kat considered the whole ordeal done at that point, leaving Anne with the majority of the mess. This time, she downed the more modest load with less difficulty.

Once again, May cleaned any remaining mess, and finally turned the vibrations off. Leaving Anne panting. Gasping. Wanting. She felt ready to take the plunge. Or more accurately, let the four of them do so. None of them said anything for a good thirty seconds, until May broke the silence.

"Okay, what shall we do next?" She asked, turned her head around to each of the other three.

"I- need to relieve myself," Sri said, lowering her hand.

"I would also like to do so," Kat agreed.

Penny nodded. "Very good. I have a couple of things to pick up, then."

"Alright then! Quick break. Meet back here in three minutes for the main event," May said. There was a moment of quiet accord, as they all shuffled out of the room. May stuck around just long enough to reach down and get a tantalising touch to Anne's wetness. "Try not to go too crazy while we're gone, alright. Oh, you're still new to this, right? Think about who you'd like to give the first turn to, okay?" May gave Anne a wink, before leaving herself.

For the second time, Anne was left vulnerable in the relative darkness; this time there was no rumbling to distract her. Only her own thoughts. For example, May never explained what she was leaving for. Maybe the others wouldn't trust her alone with Anne for three minutes.

This all led to anticipation for the main event, with just a hint of anxiety. Anne considered May's parting question, but there was no easy, obvious answer. What did she want? Moreover, what did the others want? She wanted this to be truly special. Was it wrong to put herself first, just this once?

The door opened in what felt like quite a bit less than three minutes. The only one to come through was Penny, which deepened Anne's suspicions. Still naked and hanging loose, but carrying something round in her hand.

"Good, I still have a bit of time. Don't worry, dearie. I'm not looking for a little extra fun out of turn," Penny explained, presenting the object in her hands clearly into Anne's view. A collar. "May's a good friend, but she didn't even accessorize you a little bit. Speaking of which-" Penny unfastened the ring gag and pulled it from Anne's mouth, bringing back a small amount of comfort.

Bringing the focus back to the collar. Even in the dim light, Anne could make out the folded leather lead coming off it. Not the mention the small metal plate with an engraving:

'Futa toy'

"You- want me to wear that?" Anne asked, as if there was a question.

Penny chuckled. "I want you to beg to wear it. Oh, don't look at me like that. If you don't beg, I won't force you. It's as simple as that. But the truth is none of us feel comfortable breaking in our boss."

"I'm not your boss," Anne insisted. "But will that really change anything? Wearing that?"

"I'm not just trying to humiliate you. The others know about this as well. I've been waiting to use this for a while, you know. I never imagined before today that you might be the one to accept it. They'll all feel better, I promise."

Anne considered. It couldn't do any harm, could it? Unless it made her team think less of her from then on. She would just have to hope it wouldn't.

"Okay. Collar me, then. Please."

"That's the spirit," Penny said, unbuckling the collar to place around Anne's neck. Once it was secured, Penny adjusted it so the word plate faced directly forwards. "This will be fun, don't you worry."

Just in time. The other three were returning, looking just a little bit put out that Penny decided to start the party early.

May took a closer look at the collar. "What's this, then? Penny made you wear this?"

"Uh, no." Anne blushed a bit. "I asked to wear this."

"Hah!" Penny exclaimed. "Looks like I win, May."

Anne shook her head. "Wait, what?"

"May didn't think I could get you to wear the collar. So we had a little bet, you see." Penny gave a smile, proud of herself.

"You tricked me. And now you had to show it off to everyone?" Anne asked, crestfallen.

"Oh, don't take it personally, dear," Penny said. "I just had to make it clear we weren't colluding. I can take it off now if you want."

"No," Anne decided. "But you're leaving. Now."

"I don't think-"

"NOW!" Anne hated to raise her voice, but she hated being used like this even more. She wasn't able to break out of the restraints in a show of willpower, but Penny got the message and slowly backed off. Her final backwards glance was shot down by Anne's heated glare. The door closed, and only three futas remained.

"Hey, are you alright?" May asked. "I'm really, really sorry. When Penny gave the idea it just seemed like a bit of harmless fun. I didn't think she would trick you like that. Are you okay?"

Anne fumed. She could still call this whole thing off, even after act one. She still wanted to see this through, though. Punishing all of her team for Penny's manipulative little game was a touch excessive. So was four futas when she was tied up like this.

"Come on, let's just do this already," Anne decided.

"You're sure? Alright then," May said, as the other two took their original places. "Now, have you decided? Who gets to go first?"

Wow. In all that excitement and anger, Anne forgot all about that. Now that she was cooling off, she realised she still had no idea. Would more alone time really have helped? What Anne needed was more information.

"I- I'm not sure yet. How would each of you do it? Do me?" Anne asked.

"So, you're going to put us on the spot now?" May said, pausing for a few seconds. "Well, if it were me, I think I would go onto that lovely sofa and make you sit yourself right on top, back to me. I'd give those lovely breasts and pussy a nice little massage."

That actually sounded pretty nice. Fun, and not too over the top.

"I- think I would just have you on top of me, riding," Sri said. "Or maybe you could go on your back on the sofa." That didn't sound so bad, as long as it wasn't Anne on the wooden floor. "Is it okay if I- go off inside of you, or-"

"We went through this, it's fine," May said. All attention was on Kat.

"Me? I would lift you up, hold you in my arms. I could make you ride me all the way to the end, no problem." That did sound a little excessive for her first time. Maybe Anne could try that somewhere further down the line.

Anne took a deep breath. "Fine. It looks like you win, May."

"Yay! Alright, let's get this started!" May only now decided that undoing the restraints holding Anne's legs, giving her a cold feeling and just a touch of aching as she needed to get used to moving her legs around again. Nonetheless. May led her to the largest sofa, facing away from the covered windows, before sitting herself down and letting her not so little friend stand out. "I'm all yours. Just- back up to me and I'll get you seated."

Anne obliged her, and when she was close enough she felt a pair of hands on her hips, guiding her down. Even not completely certain of her descent, Anne reached the tip sooner than expected.

"Whenever you're ready," May said. One hand was still on Anne's hip, while the other was no doubt holding herself steady. This was it. Anne's first time. Uncertainty and anxiety started welling up; partially a holdover from her old, less enlightened days. Oh well, too late for regrets.

Anne pushed down onto the tip. Once it was clearly in, she slid down, taking it all on. So good. So exciting. This was sex. There was still a small amount of lingering discomfort and anxiety, but she'd taken that first step. Now, to ride it all the way to the end. When she'd gone as far as possible at this point, a combined effort of Anne's bent legs and May's hands started her moving; up and down. Up, and down. The hands were mostly to keep Anne stable and with her arms still tightly bound. Still, she found a rhythm and speed they both seemed happy with.

That was before May's 'hands on' approach.

True to her word, May leaned in close and reached her hands around to Anne's crest and crotch, stimulating them further with gentle fingers. These were practiced hands; there was no other way of looking at it. Between hot, high pitched pants and harder, tighter squeezes of the fingers teasing her Anne felt just a bit as though this was what making love was like. Closer and closer, until-

"Ahh!" There she went again. There wasn't too much time for Anne to rest on her high, though.

The audience was getting restless.

"You think you can take on two of us now?" Kat challenged Anne from right in front. All fired up and ready to go again.

"Of course she can. Annie's a real team player," May said between breaths. "Aren't you?"

"Oh. Alright. Do you want me to use my mouth again?" Anne asked.

"Of course." Kat chuckled. "You can relax. I have had my fill of roughness. For now. May, if you would?"

"Got it!" May lurched forward, forcing Anne with her. Kat's quick, firm hands were the only thing stopping Anne from tumbling forward onto the floor. Having been caught, she was gently lowered while May pushed herself to the edge of her seat. She was stopped leaning horizontally forwards, ready to be sandwiched.

This time, Anne opened her mouth to allow Kat's bulky piece inside her. Without the metal the size was more apparent, and it proved a snug fit. Kat took a gentler grip than before on Anne's head, and both ends started moving, pushing Anne between the both of them. An experience not completely unlike the sybian, only it hit much deeper. Anne was being stuffed; at least that was how it felt. Besides feeling exhilarating, that was. Where were this all her life? Oh right, she never would have accepted anything like this before today, especially from people like this. No, not 'people like this'. Futas. That was what wanted to be known as; at least in May's case.

At first, Anne tried to assist the movements with her legs, which just about touched the floor. After a minute or so, she was content to let herself be directed by the intense forces at each end. Back and forth this time. Meandering between thrusting opposite each other, then in perfect sync. Kat's hands were gripping a bit too tight again, but Anne wasn't in a position to complain.

"Ooh- I'm about to-" May groaned. Anne's eyes shot open as she was beyond filled with the liquid seed shooting from May. Such a rush. It wasn't quite the same as orgasming herself, yet the heated satisfaction coming from May's body was its own reward. Kat seemed to finish a second time herself, but appeared mostly spent by this point.

Anne was left to slowly drop onto the floor; the cold wooden surface an afterthought against the heat her body built up. The seed still flowed from her pussy; it was probably a good thing there wasn't any rug or carpet. She took deep breaths. Feeling winded, yet still unable to escape a further longing.

As it turned out, the three with her were even less sated than Anne was. A set of steely hands took either side of Anne's waist and lifted her back up; not onto her feet, but her knees. Kat lay on her back a couple of feet away, still very much 'standing' tall. It didn't take any firm words to figure out what she wanted, Anne edged forwards on her folded legs, along Kat's. Anne would be going a second time already, previous leftovers be damned.

The second time started with much less discomfort or second-guessing. In a few seconds, Anne was riding another co-worker. She couldn't help but notice the slight scowl on Kat's face, though. This arrangement wasn't satisfactory just yet.

"Come closer," Kat ordered. Without her arms, Anne could only lean forward an inch or see before falling over, so Kat held out her arms. Anne felt a twinge of nervousness over what was about to happen, but offered herself anyway. Propped up by one hand, Anne felt the other reaching around the collar. She then realised why: the folded lead. Kat untied at and pulled it loose. Then, pulled it taut for a second. "Move."

Anne obliged her, sliding up and down. Still propped up by the strong arms. Trying not to focus on the last of the gunk being pushed out. She focused on a consistent, yet pleasing rhythm. For a moment, it felt as though she was starting to get the hang of this.

Then, Kat decided to adjust her arms. With a couple of moves, she placed her firm grip on Anne's chest. She closed her fingers just short of making Anne cry out, and cracked a smile that was honestly more unnerving than her scowl. With just a touch more difficulty, Anne returned to her ride and tried not to be too distracted by the kneading on each breast. Anne would overcome this as well. Or, she would just come. Either way- wait, wasn't this supposed to go differently?

"I thought- you were- going to- carry me," Anne said between gasps.

There was that smile again. "I came up with a better idea." Kat turned her head. "Sri. Come over here!"

In all the excitement, Anne forgot all about her. Sri walked over behind her, still brandishing her loaded weapon with only the slightest hint of shame now. "What is it?"

"I think you know what," Kat said, zoning in on Sri's eyes. "You said you would quite like to try the other entrance, did you not?"

"I-" Sri blushed. "You didn't have to say that out loud!"

"Oh, please. She already knows the big secret. No point in getting worked up over the little things. Speaking of which, I think out of all of us, you would be the least painful to go first, there." Kat moved her arms away, letting Anne fall forward into their chests pressed against each other. Her hands were slapped down on Anne's lower cheeks with frightening speed, letting the sting linger a bit before pulling them apart. "It's right here if you want it. I'm sure you can find what you need left over in the bag. That is, if our fearless leader has no objections."