Sheep Among Wolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fearless didn't come close to how Anne felt at this moment. All three, and on the first day. It was too little, too late to make any real claim of innocence or attachment to her old values, but Anne at least hoped this last one could be a little more on her own terms. She remained silent as there was another moment of rustling inside the giant bag. She only let out a slight yelp as a cold blob was applied to her tight entry. She was now lubricated for entry. Kat's hands still held her open, offering her up. Last chance to back out.

"H- here I go!" Sri said.

This was- ah! Like her backside was being pulled apart. Anne couldn't bring herself to try and make it stop, though. There was a flame of pleasure despite the pain. Or perhaps, within the pain. Either way, the worst part seemed to end as the head made it all the way in, and the real fun began.

Anne's hips began moving again, though now it was almost entirely on the power of her two entrants. Sri's hands went atop Anne's hind and she pulled her along, complementing Sri's own thrusting. Meanwhile Kat's hands hadn't gone anywhere and she kept Anne sliding along herself. After about half a minute, Anne was no longer even sure how to react and her lungs started to force out a series of escalating moans. So much was now going on at once, and what little control was now utterly dashed. She was simply along for the ride. Further and further. This time, Anne's climax simply happened, feeling barely able to acknowledge it in the raging storm within her.

Sri's climax however couldn't be ignored. As the others mentioned, she was ready to fire off all over again in such a short time. Just as before, she didn't have any time to change her aim, once again firing off to full load inside.

It was a good minute or so before any semblance of focus returned to Anne. When that did happen, what she saw was May standing above her. Looking as though she was hungry again.

Oh no.


"Ungh," Anne groaned. How long did their little tryst last? It wasn't clear. Neither was the place she woke up in. Nice though the bed and room she found herself in were, they most certainly weren't hers. Getting more details would require getting up, something a long ways off right now. She just wanted to go back to sleep, though the lingering pain and discomfort stymied.

The aching in her backside came as no surprise. What did was the headache. Even though she'd never drank so much in such a short time, it was still only a couple of glasses. She felt fine afterwards; she couldn't be that much of a lightweight. She would just have to wait for it to pass.

Alternatively, for someone to show up. The door on the far side of the room opened up, and the ceiling lights flicked to life. The fanciness of the room was lost in the shock of the room's new occupant.

Penny. They hadn't exactly left things on the best of terms. Anne couldn't bring herself to try and shoo her away, though. Not if her presence meant some kind of aid.

"Sleep well?" Penny asked. For the sake of her sanity, Anne assumed she really was just asking.

"I think so. Still kind of hurts, though." Anne closed her eyes again, as though she could wish the sleep she wanted to herself.

"I'm not surprised. You went pretty wild for your first time, you know. Or so I heard." Penny sat on the side of the bed. Why did she go that far? It could have been her own liberation, but a part of her knew it was also a sense of rebellion against those restrictions, and the ones she felt responsible. "There's some water and pills on the table, if that helps."

"Oh, thanks." Right. All that excitement would leave her pretty dehydrated. Anne reached over and took both the comforts offered to her. Maybe they wouldn't take too long to act. Maybe.

"What I wished to say was- I'm sorry." Anne opened her eyes and turned to face Penny. "You're young, and dare I say- still a little naive. I also know you want all of the team to approve of you, and I decided to take advantage of that. I thought it was just a bit of fun; I never considered how you might feel about it."

"Yeah. Okay." Despite some lingering resentment, Anne gave a soft laugh. "No more bets, though. Just tell me what you'd like me to do."

"I wasn't certain there would be a next time," Penny mused. "I suppose a good leader needs to be forgiving. Are you truly willing to give me another chance? Perhaps even wear the collar again some day?"

Anne nodded. "Well- it's Sunday, isn't it? Unless I slept a whole day. Or you want me to go home."

"Heavens, no. I think we all consider you an honorary member of our little circle. And no, for the record it's still the early hours of Sunday." There was only a vague slither of daylight peeking through the windows.

"Well, there goes the rest of my weekend." Anne laughed, until she fell into a brief bout of coughing.

"Back to sleep with you," Penny ordered. "There'll be plenty of time for me to show you a few new things later."